NATION

PASSWORD

Universal Technology Alliance (UTA) [All Tech/OOC/Signups]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am

If any member state needs help fighting a war, don't be afraid to just ask! Just let know what kind of tech is acceptable for the RP, and some of the nations with that tech will help! Also post the address on here. Thanks!
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I may require all of your help. The Interstellar Empire of of New Roma Prime is threatening war with me. I may need your help. He is FT, but will be using 1 million MT troops against me. I ask for the help of all those that are MT and PostMT. He will attack me on the first of August. I will have more updates as they come in.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

SHIELD loyal
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SHIELD loyal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:I may require all of your help. The Interstellar Empire of of New Roma Prime is threatening war with me. I may need your help. He is FT, but will be using 1 million MT troops against me. I ask for the help of all those that are MT and PostMT. He will attack me on the first of August. I will have more updates as they come in.

I am willing to stand by you. I will give you my full support.
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!

Current Wars
Deutsch-Brittannia Civil War
Defence of Deutsch-Brittannia/ War on Sassinia

Past Wars
Bajebus Civil War-Loss
Bulgarian Decian War-Tactical Victory
Steakrim War on Terror-Inconclusive
SHIELD Civil War-Victory
The Pointless Leocardian War-Diplomatic Victory
Itanpavia Conflict-Diplomatic Victory

Sunkistodia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunkistodia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:I may require all of your help. The Interstellar Empire of of New Roma Prime is threatening war with me. I may need your help. He is FT, but will be using 1 million MT troops against me. I ask for the help of all those that are MT and PostMT. He will attack me on the first of August. I will have more updates as they come in.

The Imperialistic Fascist State of Sunkistodia stands by her oath to protect her allies.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League and the Coalition of Religious Nations!
Mallorea and Riva should not resign, but gameplay and roleplay should be kept separate
Speaking of roleplay, check out Sunkistodia's Factbook
This is a theocratic nation that uses NS stats and is in the slave trade

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:45 pm

It's a good thing I'm also FT. I'll be willing to support and defend you.

Galactic Clone Army
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Clone Army » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm

As founder, I shall support you to the fullest. Fortunately, he will not invade until I get back. Everyone, I will be gone from 7/15 until 7/29! I will be backpacking in the New Mexico desert, and there is not a lot of Wifi there. During that time, the Co-Founder (Elysium of Heroes) shall be incharge. The Minister of Internal Affairs (Stormwrath) will be his second. Any questions can be directed to them. Thanks!
Combo of Star Trek AND Star Wars Tech!
Official Founder of the Universal Technology Alliance!
HUMAN AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 am

Galactic Clone Army wrote:

As founder, I shall support you to the fullest. Fortunately, he will not invade until I get back. Everyone, I will be gone from 7/15 until 7/29! I will be backpacking in the New Mexico desert, and there is not a lot of Wifi there. During that time, the Co-Founder (Elysium of Heroes) shall be incharge. The Minister of Internal Affairs (Stormwrath) will be his second. Any questions can be directed to them. Thanks!

Thank you. I will do my best to keep the place running, Now. What kind of Troops is New Roma Prime Using? Tanks? Air Craft? Infantry? Navy? what are his Strong points in his military?
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Official Member of Universal Technology Alliance!

Official Minister of Military For The Universal Technology Alliance

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 am

Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Thank you. I will do my best to keep the place running, Now. What kind of Troops is New Roma Prime Using? Tanks? Air Craft? Infantry? Navy? what are his Strong points in his military?

We could take out the opposition's cloning facilities, since they're New Roma Prime's sole resource. Without it, the enemy would be crippled.

Galactic Clone Army
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Clone Army » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Elysium Of Heroes wrote:Thank you. I will do my best to keep the place running, Now. What kind of Troops is New Roma Prime Using? Tanks? Air Craft? Infantry? Navy? what are his Strong points in his military?

We could take out the opposition's cloning facilities, since they're New Roma Prime's sole resource. Without it, the enemy would be crippled.

We should also target their Naval (space fleet) bases. They would be more or less defenceless without it.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:08 am

Stormwrath wrote:

We should also target their Naval (space fleet) bases. They would be more or less defenceless without it.

We can also disable their intelligence agency, the Red Sun, so the Primaian Army won't know what's coming.

SHIELD loyal
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SHIELD loyal » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:22 am

Stormwrath wrote:

We can also disable their intelligence agency, the Red Sun, so the Primaian Army won't know what's coming.

Guys, I'm going to be posting for the New Roma Republic for now so the other guy doesn't know that he has a lot of friends. He is sending me telegrams of what to say for him. He said "I don't know how well he RP''s, he has only 3 posts".

Also intelligence from his posts (and his RP example): "The New Roma Prime Government is a Military Imperialistic Monarchy over 41% of my yearly spending of the Government.The top of the Economy is Mercenary Actions and invasions" -New Roma Prime
"The Galactic Tribal Federation is well equipped for and task our military will face.We have a super soliders and a moon cannors ray guns.oh and our metal body over shell." -New Roma Prime
"Formal Hologram Transmission.......
Emporer Tavern Daemon....Reporting....
To the newly founded nation in the spirit of friendship I hearby give my Personal Legion labeled as the "misfits"it comprises 200000 Troops and 100 of my finest star fighters to have.Long live Your Nation and your leaders" -New Roma Prime
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!

Current Wars
Deutsch-Brittannia Civil War
Defence of Deutsch-Brittannia/ War on Sassinia

Past Wars
Bajebus Civil War-Loss
Bulgarian Decian War-Tactical Victory
Steakrim War on Terror-Inconclusive
SHIELD Civil War-Victory
The Pointless Leocardian War-Diplomatic Victory
Itanpavia Conflict-Diplomatic Victory

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 am

Confirmed it. Those are his RP posts.

Galactic Clone Army
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Clone Army » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 am

He seems like an ok RPer, but there is room for improvement...

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 pm

He does seem like an Ok Rper, I do agree, and Don't you think that seperate people all at once, taking down these different parts of his empire that would Cripple him :twisted:
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Good idea! They'll be spread so thin.

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:21 am

Stormwrath wrote:Good idea! They'll be spread so thin.

Exactly, and if things start turning out not too good for you people, I'll show up with a couple thousand cubes and be like "What up bitch?" as they are blasting the tattered remains of his fleets lol

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 am

I do think that it would be Quite interesting to see a War RP between me and him.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Indeed, especially since some of us are FT.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 am

Oh yeah! I invite you to our Independence Day! Apply here:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305384

Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Application
Nation Name: The Seven Kingdoms of Qubec
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of Nation: King Joffrey Baratheon
Head of Foreign Affairs: King Joffrey Baratheon
Technology Level/ Type Modern Technology and Fantasy Technology

Military Information:
Active Military Personnel: 900,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 100,000,000
Head of Defence: Mace Tyrell

Confirmation Questions
Membership type (Full pledged member, observer): Fully Pledged Member
Do You Vow To Defend The Alliance, No Matter What The Cost?: Yes

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance other than the UTA? (Please provide name(s)) List is located below
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this Alliance? To help improve the tech of both my nation as well as others.
Describe your nations policies toward human (or other species) rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) All people should have equal rights reguardless

Roleplays Examples viewtopic.php?f=5&t=295990
Why Do You Wish To Join? explained above

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Qubec wrote:Application
Nation Name: The Seven Kingdoms of Qubec
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of Nation: King Joffrey Baratheon
Head of Foreign Affairs: King Joffrey Baratheon
Technology Level/ Type Modern Technology and Fantasy Technology

Military Information:
Active Military Personnel: 900,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 100,000,000
Head of Defence: Mace Tyrell

Confirmation Questions
Membership type (Full pledged member, observer): Fully Pledged Member
Do You Vow To Defend The Alliance, No Matter What The Cost?: Yes

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance other than the UTA? (Please provide name(s)) List is located below
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this Alliance? To help improve the tech of both my nation as well as others.
Describe your nations policies toward human (or other species) rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) All people should have equal rights reguardless

Roleplays Examples http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=295990
Why Do You Wish To Join? explained above

Accepted

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Ooooh! One day before New Roma Republic returns.

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey,Qubec,I like dat guy! We were enemies in like 8 wars,and are now allies.Kinda weird...(long pause)......so....who likes Hot Dogs?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 am

What kind of dog? Chicken? Pork? Beef?

Elysium Of Heroes
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysium Of Heroes » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am

Tuva SSR wrote:Hey,Qubec,I like dat guy! We were enemies in like 8 wars,and are now allies.Kinda weird...(long pause)......so....who likes Hot Dogs?

I like all kinds of hot dogs. except for the fish ones. those sucked.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates