NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 am

Asigna wrote:
Flardania wrote:Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: I literally thought I was the only one with that view on the Palestine-Israel situation :eek:


I have the same view too. Arabs should respect the right of Israel to exist since the Jews no longer have any home and the Palestinians should also be respected by Israel. For all i know, Israel treats Gaza and the West bank as if it already belonged to them.

Anyway, the same kind of solution is the possible key to end all rivalry. There should be no more any further questions if everyone truly wants peace.

I want peace. Anyone else?

Well that is what the PEDC is for and at the very minimal we need the Tolerance so yea.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7722
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 am

Asigna wrote:
Flardania wrote:Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: I literally thought I was the only one with that view on the Palestine-Israel situation :eek:


I have the same view too. Arabs should respect the right of Israel to exist since the Jews no longer have any home and the Palestinians should also be respected by Israel. For all i know, Israel treats Gaza and the West bank as if it already belonged to them.

Anyway, the same kind of solution is the possible key to end all rivalry. There should be no more any further questions if everyone truly wants peace.

I want peace. Anyone else?

Sinophobia is not a funny joke.

I will never forget what foreigners did to the Chinese people.
rip Asigna & Neo Philippine Empire. did da big oof.
2013 - 2019
this account probs
dead in future. rip.

User avatar
United States of Devonta
Senator
 
Posts: 4354
Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:11 am

Zhouran wrote:
United States Of Devonta wrote:
Honestly it sounds like the Palestine and Israeli conflict... Two sides who fought each other for literally nothing and have there heads stuck up there asses, Its a childish dispute over nothing, That gets many killed.

You know disputes that are religious or ethnic is difficult to resolve. It's not as easy as 1,2,3.

Grow up. This is reality. Life is not some fairytale.


It isn't a fairy tale... Its a religious conflict based from 1,000 years ago... There fighting for supremacy and both sides now it... In any other part of the word this would be over. See I understand if its a dispute about land or such, But religion? Those types of wars ended in the middle ages(Accept the conflicts between them now). Time to get over it, At some point it becomes a petty excuse. Its both sides trying to get the one up on each other. Thats just fucking childish!

As to the territorial dispute... The Palestine's should either be allowed back in from the West bank, Not herded like animals, But thats hard because they aligned themselves with Hamas.
Last edited by United States of Devonta on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
US Air Force E-3
Twenty, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

User avatar
Asigna
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13543
Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:12 am

Zhouran wrote:Sinophobia is not a funny joke.

I will never forget what foreigners did to the Chinese people.


Is Zhouran willing to cling on to the past and dismiss any chances of peace in the present or the future. Zhouran should stand by its claim that it is a nation of harmony. Otherwise, this conflict shall continue and any possibility of future cooperation may be rendered null and void.

As long as Zhouran clings on to the past to preserve its hatred, we are still belligerents.

Make a choice. Make a right choice.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am

Zhouran wrote:
Asigna wrote:
I have the same view too. Arabs should respect the right of Israel to exist since the Jews no longer have any home and the Palestinians should also be respected by Israel. For all i know, Israel treats Gaza and the West bank as if it already belonged to them.

Anyway, the same kind of solution is the possible key to end all rivalry. There should be no more any further questions if everyone truly wants peace.

I want peace. Anyone else?

Sinophobia is not a funny joke.

I will never forget what foreigners did to the Chinese people.

Nor is the intentional bullying of Haiti by the U.S, France, and the Dominican Republic but IC that is something we don 't need to talk about. Sinophobia is bad so is a lot of things.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7722
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:14 am

Asigna wrote:
Zhouran wrote:Sinophobia is not a funny joke.

I will never forget what foreigners did to the Chinese people.


Is Zhouran willing to cling on to the past and dismiss any chances of peace in the present or the future. Zhouran should stand by its claim that it is a nation of harmony. Otherwise, this conflict shall continue and any possibility of future cooperation may be rendered null and void.

As long as Zhouran clings on to the past to preserve its hatred, we are still belligerents.

Make a choice. Make a right choice.

I'm not gonna harmonize with a nation that uses an ethnic group as a scapegoat, an ethnic group that had been oppressed by foreigners...

Sunogabi is a sign of Asigna belligerent attitude to the Sinosphere.
rip Asigna & Neo Philippine Empire. did da big oof.
2013 - 2019
this account probs
dead in future. rip.

User avatar
Asigna
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13543
Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 am

Zhouran wrote:I'm not gonna harmonize with a nation that uses an ethnic group as a scapegoat, an ethnic group that had been oppressed by foreigners...

Sunogabi is a sign of Asigna belligerent attitude to the Sinosphere.


*Raises hand* Here! *Raises hand*

I forfeit my membership from the PEDC.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7722
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 am

Asigna wrote:
Zhouran wrote:I'm not gonna harmonize with a nation that uses an ethnic group as a scapegoat, an ethnic group that had been oppressed by foreigners...

Sunogabi is a sign of Asigna belligerent attitude to the Sinosphere.


*Raises hand* Here! *Raises hand*

I forfeit my membership from the PEDC.

Good, because I was planning to leave, but since you're leaving, I'm staying.
rip Asigna & Neo Philippine Empire. did da big oof.
2013 - 2019
this account probs
dead in future. rip.

User avatar
United States of Devonta
Senator
 
Posts: 4354
Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:19 am

You do realize we could of just made ourselves an enemy?
US Air Force E-3
Twenty, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:20 am

Asigna wrote:
Zhouran wrote:I'm not gonna harmonize with a nation that uses an ethnic group as a scapegoat, an ethnic group that had been oppressed by foreigners...

Sunogabi is a sign of Asigna belligerent attitude to the Sinosphere.


*Raises hand* Here! *Raises hand*

I forfeit my membership from the PEDC.

Jesus ******* Christ :eyebrow: :palm: :unsure:
Chak fwa mèrdik. Poukisa nou pa ka jwenn ansanm Jezi Poukisa!!
Last edited by Flardania on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Great Biochemiae
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Biochemiae » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:28 am

I was going to ask if I can join, but with tensions overlapping this thread, I'm going to wait before it is ceased .___.
The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae (pronunciation: Vē-iå-zē-ma or Vi-yo-zi-ma)
Please don't pronounce it as Bio-ki-may, Bio-ke-may or Bio-chem-ya or I'll annex your nation
(lol jk but seriously)

The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae | Ang Republika-Pederasyon ng Kalakhang Biochemiae | La República-Federación de Gran Biochemiae

NationStates++ User! Download it now! :3c
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!



I'm a Filipino who is born in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. Currently living in the Philippines. I hate communism. I like both war and peace. And I love bananas (fruit).

User avatar
Aeyariss
Senator
 
Posts: 4693
Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 am

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM


National Info
Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Aeyariss
Capital: Archangel Royal City
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): A fictional subcontinent in the middle of Indian Ocean about 3/4 the size of Australia.
[b]Economic System:
Mixed market capitalism.
NS Population: 9 billion
RP Population: 1.25 billion

Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Technocracy Parliamentary
Head of State: Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii
Head of Government: Prime Minister Auliad Renata
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Corrington von Vlad
Age of Delegate: 61
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Former commander in chief of Armed Forces.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 1% active. 2% reserve.
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Observer
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT-Early PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes. Not so different from the past Axis.
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? I skimmed through it. Looks like a purely defensive alliance.
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) International Freedom Alliance (Member), Convist Union (Observer), Central Powers (Interim founding committee)
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? 0
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Observation.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Pro-human rights. World Benchmarks.

RPing experience/examples:
1000 AD
World War III (War on Terror)
The Last Great War
Fire and Ice, 2
A New World
THE MOST SERENE EMPIRE OF AEYARISS
SACTO SUPREME|ALL HAIL IMPERION

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 am

Aeyariss wrote:
PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM


National Info
Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Aeyariss
Capital: Archangel Royal City
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): A fictional subcontinent in the middle of Indian Ocean about 3/4 the size of Australia.
[b]Economic System:
Mixed market capitalism.
NS Population: 9 billion
RP Population: 1.25 billion

Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Technocracy Parliamentary
Head of State: Emperor Raizen dai Shivarii
Head of Government: Prime Minister Auliad Renata
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Corrington von Vlad
Age of Delegate: 61
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Former commander in chief of Armed Forces.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 1% active. 2% reserve.
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Observer
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT-Early PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes. Not so different from the past Axis.
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? I skimmed through it. Looks like a purely defensive alliance.
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) International Freedom Alliance (Member), Convist Union (Observer), Central Powers (Interim founding committee)
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? 0
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Observation.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Pro-human rights. World Benchmarks.

RPing experience/examples:
1000 AD
World War III (War on Terror)
The Last Great War
Fire and Ice, 2
A New World

Accepted
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6468
Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 am

Asigna left again?

:(

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:04 am

Republic of Vietnam wrote:Asigna left again?

:(

*Sigh* Yea don't worry the alliance is still in good terms with him tho.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6468
Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:07 am

Flardania wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Asigna left again?

:(

*Sigh* Yea don't worry the alliance is still in good terms with him tho.

Okay.
Also, what are we going to do to the various claims and skirmishes in the South China Sea?
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Great Biochemiae
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Biochemiae » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 am

Hello, I'm going to post form tomorrow because my pc shut down just when I was about to post it :/ I'm currently in phone now and I can't make the form or copy it .___. Hope I can still join ^^
The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae (pronunciation: Vē-iå-zē-ma or Vi-yo-zi-ma)
Please don't pronounce it as Bio-ki-may, Bio-ke-may or Bio-chem-ya or I'll annex your nation
(lol jk but seriously)

The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae | Ang Republika-Pederasyon ng Kalakhang Biochemiae | La República-Federación de Gran Biochemiae

NationStates++ User! Download it now! :3c
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!



I'm a Filipino who is born in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. Currently living in the Philippines. I hate communism. I like both war and peace. And I love bananas (fruit).

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
Flardania wrote:*Sigh* Yea don't worry the alliance is still in good terms with him tho.

Okay.
Also, what are we going to do to the various claims and skirmishes in the South China Sea?

Will be discussed at first conference, which I will set up after we get about 2-3 more members.

Great Biochemiae wrote:Hello, I'm going to post form tomorrow because my pc shut down just when I was about to post it :/ I'm currently in phone now and I can't make the form or copy it .___. Hope I can still join ^^

Don't worry about it. I wait patiently for your application.
Last edited by Flardania on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6468
Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 am

Flardania wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Okay.
Also, what are we going to do to the various claims and skirmishes in the South China Sea?

Will be discussed at first conference, which I will set up after we get about 2-3 more members.

Got it.
Because we need to sort that out, or we won't have much unity.

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:32 am

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
Flardania wrote:Will be discussed at first conference, which I will set up after we get about 2-3 more members.

Got it.
Because we need to sort that out, or we won't have much unity.

Most Definitely.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
Muzztopia
Minister
 
Posts: 2091
Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Muzztopia » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 am

For Zhouran amd Asigna .......We are willing to act and a Neutral Party to help resolve the issues you two have and we are Willing to place a Carrier Strike Group in the disputed areas to provide patrols and Rescue operations as needed to prevent a conflict from arising while this dispute is handled.
Free Kenny 2026
Proud Secretary of Defense of the Pacific Cooperation Pact
    DEFCON 5 Peacetime Deployments and Activities
    DEFCON 4 increased readiness
    DEFCON 3 Further Heightened Readiness, Air Force is on stand by, The Navy is starting to leave ports and prepares for offensive/defensive action
    DEFCON 2 highest readiness, Air force is in the sky and bombers are fueled and ready for take off , Missiles are out of their silos, Navy is out and heading for Offensive/Defensive Positions,Active force ready for deployment within 4 hours.
    DEFCON 1 Total War

Current DEFCON level: DEFCON 3

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 am

Muzztopia wrote:For Zhouran amd Asigna .......We are willing to act and a Neutral Party to help resolve the issues you two have and we are Willing to place a Carrier Strike Group in the disputed areas to provide patrols and Rescue operations as needed to prevent a conflict from arising while this dispute is handled.

Thank You, that is a option we can discuss in the first Summit.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

User avatar
United States of Devonta
Senator
 
Posts: 4354
Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 am

I have summer Pre-College classes starting tomorrow, I will be living in the dorms at Wichita State University till mid-July, I will have limited access to the internet and a strict schedule leaves me really no time for NS, I will be in active for at least a month. Update me when I return.
US Air Force E-3
Twenty, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

User avatar
The Polarian Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 2963
Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Guess who's back from DC
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

User avatar
Flardania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5915
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:08 pm

The Polarian Empire wrote:Guess who's back from DC

You missed a lot of drama thank god your back. :lol: So...how was it?
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-



I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in French & English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & Kirishinan, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bolrieg, Eastern Slavia, Global Harran, Lillorainen, Vartugia

Advertisement

Remove ads