NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Iraniyyah
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Iraniyyah » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:15 am

Victoriala wrote:Is OCP and PaCo merged?

in process
Does not represent views. (although i am Shiite)
Join the Coalition of the Mujahideen!
I'll Khomeini slap you. Khomeini glorious
IIwiki

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:15 am

Effectively.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:45 am

Here is the summit where the merge will be discussed: /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302718&sid=3d511061b9db7c632e189fa12429345c
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:21 am

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Valaran Empire
Capital: currently retconned
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): European
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 161 million
RP Population: My NS until it becomes unrealistic (around the 200 million mark)

Government Type: Democracy with a constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Edric Skaran III
Head of Government: Prime Minister James Alstan
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Helen Tarengard
Age of Delegate: 26
BIO/Credentials (Optional):

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 90,000 active, 200,000 reserve (about to get an overhaul though)
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Observer
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) IFA, BCA, WC, Thriscoli Pact, (I'm sure I've forgotten something else) Also an observer at the Central Pact and OCP, and I have numerous alliances with individual states.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? I generally like to keep several RPs going on the side, so yes (around 3-4)
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? My nation is largely friendly with the Pacific states, and wishes to be even more so. The IFA and the Pacific Coalition haven't also had much in the way of direct contact, and this should be rectified to a degree by establishing an official diplomatic link. Finally, some of you know me to be nice, right *innocent face*

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Liberal, so full LGBT rights, religious freedom, free press, freedom of speech, etc (you get the picture)

RPing experience/examples: I have 6 in my sig if you want. Also, the Zerran war is another example
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:23 am

Valaran wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): European
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 90,000 active, 200,000 reserve (about to get an overhaul though)

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) IFA, BCA, WC, Thriscoli Pact, (I'm sure I've forgotten something else) Also an observer at the Central Pact and OCP, and I have numerous alliances with individual states.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? I generally like to keep several RPs going on the side, so yes (around 3-4)
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? My nation is largely friendly with the Pacific states, and wishes to be even more so. The IFA and the Pacific Coalition haven't also had much in the way of direct contact, and this should be rectified to a degree by establishing an official diplomatic link. Finally, some of you know me to be nice, right *innocent face*

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Liberal, so full LGBT rights, religious freedom, free press, freedom of speech, etc (you get the picture)

RPing experience/examples: I have 6 in my sig if you want. Also, the Zerran war is another example

White man!
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:24 am

Valaran wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy

Military Info

Alliance Misc

*is of poking*
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 am

Gigaverse wrote:
Valaran wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy

Military Info

Alliance Misc

*is of poking*

*Is of poked, apparently* *pokes back*
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 am

Valaran wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy

Military Info

Alliance Misc

Accepted Welcome observer to PEDC/PaCo. It's good to be connected with the IFA

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 am

Flardania wrote:
Valaran wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy

Military Info

Alliance Misc

Accepted Welcome observer to PEDC/PaCo. It's good to be connected with the IFA

and same, its nice to finally have relations with the PEDC (our fault)
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Allied Earth Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Allied Earth Federation » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 am

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: United Allied Earth Federation
Capital: Terranova
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Borders Pacific, Part Of The Region: The South Pacific
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 650,000,000+
RP Population: 750,000,000

Government Type: Federation
Head of State: Dan Guyin
Head of Government: Supreme President John Parkerson
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Fred Bushnell
Age of Delegate: 38
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Relatively new to the Nations Diplomatic System, Learns Along The Way, Free-Spirited

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 7,508,511
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged Member

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) United Technology Alliance, The South Pacific, etc.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Itanpavian Conflict
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance?
I want to be part of an alliance that I can be accepted to and no one judges me for my small nation. Also this place seems really cool.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc)
Pro-Choice, Less Tolerant To Atheists/Agnostics, Freedom All The Way,(But Not Too Much).
RPing experience/examples: I'm actually not experienced in RPing yet because I feel I will be bad at it, but I have taken a class taught by ZATAK.
"Focused On Only The Best"
United Allied Earth Federation, Supreme President John Parkerson, City Of Terranova, The Chateau Of Liberty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
Proud Member of the Pacific Cooperation Pact
Proud Member of the Coalition of Religious Nations.
⚛ Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity! ⚛
The South Pacific
Member Of The United Christian Alliance
Proud Founder Of The International United Defense Coalition
Proud Member Of IU/ICoN
Member Of The IFC
English:
---
https://www.change.org /p/全日本空手道連盟-空手道の2020年東京オリンピック正式種目採用を希望し
ます -karate-into- the-olympics-2020?lang=en-US

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:56 am

United Allied Earth Federation wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: United Allied Earth Federation
Capital: Terranova
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Borders Pacific, Part Of The Region: The South Pacific
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 650,000,000+
RP Population: 750,000,000

Government Type: Federation
Head of State: Dan Guyin
Head of Government: Supreme President John Parkerson
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Fred Bushnell
Age of Delegate: 38
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Relatively new to the Nations Diplomatic System, Learns Along The Way, Free-Spirited

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 7,508,511

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) United Technology Alliance, The South Pacific, etc.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Itanpavian Conflict
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance?
I want to be part of an alliance that I can be accepted to and no one judges me for my small nation. Also this place seems really cool.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc)
Pro-Choice, Less Tolerant To Atheists/Agnostics, Freedom All The Way,(But Not Too Much).
RPing experience/examples: I'm actually not experienced in RPing yet because I feel I will be bad at it, but I have taken a class taught by ZATAK.

Accepted Welcome to the PEDC/PaCo.

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Unf

Sup
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:08 am

Attention
  1. Don't forget to post in merger thread
  2. Here is a RP that is starting viewtopic.php?f=5&t=304235

Rarungan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rarungan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Puri Agung Rarungan
Capital: Bhagawanta
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Pacific
Economic System: Mixed Economy
NS Population: 1.363 billion
RP Population: approx. 6 million

Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Maharaja Nathakusuma II
Head of Government: I Gusti Ngurah Agung Kelakan
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Anak Agung Ngurah Satria Wibawa
Age of Delegate: 48 years old

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: approx. 30.000

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) None at the moment
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Because we are part of the pacific and wanted to established a closer ties with pacific nations, economically and diplomatically.
Uphold freedom of Human Rights (civil, political, social, cultural and economical), Still struggling with LGBT issue.
RPing experience/examples: N/A
Kingdom of Rarungan
Capital: Bhagawanta | Population: 429,651 (latest census)

Puppet of Pemecutan

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Rarungan wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Puri Agung Rarungan
Capital: Bhagawanta
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Pacific
Economic System: Mixed Economy
NS Population: 1.363 billion
RP Population: approx. 6 million

Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Maharaja Nathakusuma II
Head of Government: I Gusti Ngurah Agung Kelakan
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Anak Agung Ngurah Satria Wibawa
Age of Delegate: 48 years old

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: approx. 30.000

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) None at the moment
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Because we are part of the pacific and wanted to established a closer ties with pacific nations, economically and diplomatically.
Uphold freedom of Human Rights (civil, political, social, cultural and economical), Still struggling with LGBT issue.
RPing experience/examples: N/A

Accepted Welcome to PEDC/PaCo.

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=304565
New Confluence thred
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Great Biochemiae
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Biochemiae » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 am

Dear The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania,

I, a honourable trial member of the Pacific Economic Defence Coalition, is formally apologizing for being inactive. It's been a month since college days started for me and the university is expecting much to its diligent students. Therefore, I would like to inform you that I will be inactive for a few months --May luck be with me, for time may give me some freedom to go online and post sometimes-- due to loads of school work and I will be expecting a local (Philippines) and International tour for two months that is required for my program.

Again, I apologize for being inactive. I hope to be with this alliance more and to prove that I am worthy to be one of its prestigious full-pledge members. Thank you and good day.

The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae

P.S. I would like to know if I am still in this alliance, for I've known that I've been having too much inactivity. Thank you.
Last edited by Great Biochemiae on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Imperial Federation of Great Biochemiae (pronunciation: Vi-yo-zi-ma)
Please don't pronounce it as Bio-ki-may, Bio-ke-may or Bio-chem-ya or I'll annex your nation
(lol jk but seriously)

The Imperial Federation of Great Biochemiae | Ang Imperyal Pederasyon ng Kalakhang Biochemiae | La Federación Imperial de Gran Biochemiae

NationStates++ User! Download it now! :3c
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

I love bananas.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 am

Great Biochemiae wrote:Dear The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania,

I, a honourable trial member of the Pacific Economic Defence Coalition, is formally apologizing for being inactive. It's been a month since college days started for me and the university is expecting much to its diligent students. Therefore, I would like to inform you that I will be inactive for a few months --May luck be with me, for time may give me some freedom to go online and post sometimes-- due to loads of school work and I will be expecting a local (Philippines) and International tour for two months that is required for my program.

Again, I apologize for being inactive. I hope to be with this alliance more and to prove that I am worthy to be one of its prestigious full-pledge members. Thank you and good day.

The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae

P.S. I would like to know if I am still in this alliance, for I've known that I've been having too much inactivity. Thank you.

The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania

Unité, Tolérance, sans Pauvreté

To King James England Biechemilde;The Federation of Great Biochemiae
FromDiregrant,Satsuki Kiryuin, The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania
Subject PEDC Membership
Encryption None

Greetings,

The Anime Reality Republic accepts your apology. I'm afraid I have some good and bad news. The Bad news is that I was going to accept you as a full member the next time I saw you, unfortunately you were inactive for such a long time. The Good News is that besides that you have been a good member and are hereby promoted to full member.

With Utmost Respect,
Lady Satsuki Kiryuin
Diregrant De La République Anime Réalité De Flardania

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Regarding terrorism.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=304794

Yours truly, some random Filipino guy

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Greater Philipines
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Philipines » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 pm

OOC question: can another Philippines join?

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Greater Philipines wrote:OOC question: can another Philippines join?

Yes.

Greater Philipines
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Philipines » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:06 pm

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Empire of Greater Philipines (ICly it is spelt coreectly)
Capital: Manila
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Asia
[b]Economic System:
Corporatism
NS Population: 5 million
RP Population: 244,765,000

Government Type: Semi-constitutional absolute hereditary monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Komay Saval
Head of Government: Prince Makisig Saval
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Marvin Saval
Age of Delegate: 33

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 2 million active 9 million reservists
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Screw Realism
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? We are Asian and we seek allies with Asian brothers

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) LGBTs are told to keep secret, we are State Atheist and we are a guided democracy

RPing experience/examples: I haven't started their yet.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 am

Greater Philipines wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Empire of Greater Philipines (ICly it is spelt coreectly)
Capital: Manila
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Asia
[b]Economic System:
Corporatism
NS Population: 5 million
RP Population: 244,765,000

Government Type: Semi-constitutional absolute hereditary monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Komay Saval
Head of Government: Prince Makisig Saval
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Marvin Saval
Age of Delegate: 33

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 2 million active 9 million reservists
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Screw Realism
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? We are Asian and we seek allies with Asian brothers

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) LGBTs are told to keep secret, we are State Atheist and we are a guided democracy

RPing experience/examples: I haven't started their yet.

Pilipinas ka rin? Ano pala ako? :(

Just joking lang.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

New French Republic (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New French Republic (Ancient) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Question: Are Countries with colonies in Asia permitted to sign up?
ICly and OOCly Fascist.
I prefer realistic RPs rather than crappy unrealistic one liners.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:45 pm

New French Republic wrote:Question: Are Countries with colonies in Asia permitted to sign up?

What are your colonies

Because if it happens to include Indochina, imma kick yer ass
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates