NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kranstentistan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kranstentistan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Ardoki wrote:Woops. Typo.

My delegates age was suppose to be 35.

Okay Ill add you to the list.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Karzeghistan-
Attaché

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Karzeghistan- » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Did you know you can chnage you denonym?
ssssssssss
★★★★★★★
ssssssssss

Kranstentistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kranstentistan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:49 pm

How is that possible?

Karzeghistan-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Karzeghistan- » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Kranstentistan wrote:How is that possible?

Settings page.
ssssssssss
★★★★★★★
ssssssssss

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Karzeghistan- wrote:Did you know you can chnage you denonym?

Wow that's new.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Karzeghistan-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Karzeghistan- » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Flardania wrote:
Karzeghistan- wrote:Did you know you can chnage you denonym?

Wow that's new.

Indeed it is.
ssssssssss
★★★★★★★
ssssssssss

Kranstentistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kranstentistan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 pm

The change is making me conflicted on what my country's demonym should be. My country's name is Chinese for "New Territories". Should my country's demonym be Xin Lingtu - "New Territorial" or Xinjie Gongmin - "Citizen of New Territories" or both?

Karzeghistan-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Karzeghistan- » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Kranstentistan wrote:The change is making me conflicted on what my country's demonym should be. My country's name is Chinese for "New Territories". Should my country's demonym be Xin Lingtu - "New Territorial" or Xinjie Gongmin - "Citizen of New Territories" or both?

Xin Lingtu sounds better IMO.
ssssssssss
★★★★★★★
ssssssssss

Yngen
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yngen » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:42 am

Kranstentistan wrote:The change is making me conflicted on what my country's demonym should be. My country's name is Chinese for "New Territories". Should my country's demonym be Xin Lingtu - "New Territorial" or Xinjie Gongmin - "Citizen of New Territories" or both?

Whatever you do make sure to test it out. The setting tries to add letters to the end (I originally wanted Yngenious but it kept changing it to Yngeniouses which was ridiculous)
-GO STAMPEDERS / GREY CUP 2014.-
-Ingen - "The Eyes of Justice"-
-Laptev Axis is best Axis-

The Jade Empire of Ingen; a vast, anachronistic, character-driven FT superpower
You want realism? In what 'realistic' nation would you be in charge?

Karzeghistan-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Karzeghistan- » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Yngen wrote:

Whatever you do make sure to test it out. The setting tries to add letters to the end (I originally wanted Yngenious but it kept changing it to Yngeniouses which was ridiculous)

Yngeniouses...
lawl
ssssssssss
★★★★★★★
ssssssssss

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:11 am

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Holy Imperium of Man/Mugen Tengoku
Capital: None on National Level, although Neo-Edo Citadel is considered one
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Pacific-based
Economic System: Neo-Corporatist, Mixed Economy
NS Population: 7 billion
RP Population: ~2.2 billion

Government Type: (de jure) Imperial Absolute Monarchy; (de facto) Civil-Cultural-Military Confederacy
Head of State: The Imperator Humanitatum; Identity Unknown
Head of Government: The Praefectus Exercituum; Identity: Sakahara Shinji (The latter picture includes other characters that are NOT him)
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Sir Nakamura Yui'an, Knight, Holy Order of St. Lucius (Family name comes first)
Age of Delegate: 25
BIO/Credentials (Optional): N/A at the moment.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 2,750,000
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full-Fledged Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yus.
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yus.
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) At the moment, another app is being made for the OCP. Another older and much more inactive alliance, INAF, probably also counts. LAL is not a de facto IC alliance.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Not at the moment.
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? We want to have peaceful relations with other members of the Pacific community. And perhaps become one nation with them one day, peacefully.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We are fairly liberal, with the exception on abortion, and perhaps contraception. Just... not too free as to be anarchic.

RPing experience/examples: I can provide you plenty more at your request. :3
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 am

Gigaverse wrote:
PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Holy Imperium of Man/Mugen Tengoku
Capital: None on National Level, although Neo-Edo Citadel is considered one
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Pacific-based
Economic System: Neo-Corporatist, Mixed Economy
NS Population: 7 billion
RP Population: ~2.2 billion

Government Type: (de jure) Imperial Absolute Monarchy; (de facto) Civil-Cultural-Military Confederacy
Head of State: The Imperator Humanitatum; Identity Unknown
Head of Government: The Praefectus Exercituum; Identity: Sakahara Shinji (The latter picture includes other characters that are NOT him)
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Sir Nakamura Yui'an, Knight, Holy Order of St. Lucius (Family name comes first)
Age of Delegate: 25
BIO/Credentials (Optional): N/A at the moment.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 2,750,000
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full-Fledged Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yus.
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yus.
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) At the moment, another app is being made for the OCP. Another older and much more inactive alliance, INAF, probably also counts. LAL is not a de facto IC alliance.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Not at the moment.
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? We want to have peaceful relations with other members of the Pacific community. And perhaps become one nation with them one day, peacefully.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We are fairly liberal, with the exception on abortion, and perhaps contraception. Just... not too free as to be anarchic.

RPing experience/examples: I can provide you plenty more at your request. :3

Accepted Welcome to the PEDC/PaCo.

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 am

Negotiations for the unification of the OCP and PEDC have started. PEDC nations are encouraged to attend.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302718
Last edited by Cyllea on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:36 am

Attention:
  1. Cyllea wrote:Negotiations for the unification of the OCP and PEDC have started. PEDC nations are encouraged to attend.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302718
  2. Members are encouraged/reminded to used The IRC as a socialization tool. TG for Password.
  3. Member List updated

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:42 am

Halt! TIGIL!

Let me say this. I am very busy in college classes, almost everyday i have classes and i have something to do. Please understand the reason why i seem inactive in RPs.

I have the time to check OOC threads but i don't have time for posting in any RPs.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 am

Name of nation: Mnar Secundus
Human Development Index according to NS statistics: 47
Economic rating according to NS statistics: 11
RP Population: about 150 million
Eco friendliness according to NS statistics: 41
Toxicity according to NS statistics: -191
Weather condition according to NS statistics: 38
On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the absolute best and 1 being the absolute worst, what is the air quality in the cities in your nation: 8
On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being not much and 1 being a lot, how much does pollution and the problems that come with it negatively impact the average citizen's health and lifestyle: 9
On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being highly protected and 1 being not protected at all, how much protection does your country's environment receive: 8
Please list and explain the environmental regulations in your country if any:
- Deforestation is highly regulated and generally forbidden
- Conservation of the environment is systematically given priority over resource gathering
- Public transportation is extensive, and any such system must go through a battery of tests to confirm that it is eco-friendly and runs entirely on renewable energies before being established
- Individual transports are heavily taxed
- We do use nuclear power, but it's all thorium-powered; we also invest a lot in renewable energies
- We have a reserve area for each natural ecosystem, where the only allowed human activity is rigorously supervised research
- Polluting or potentially polluting activities (such as oil transportation, chemical industry, etc.) are to be conducted only in areas and/or following courses studied to deal as little potential damage to the environment as possible
- I can't think of any other specifics. Basically, we also have the standard apparatus of European countries.
How much money is spent on development and implementation of renewable energies: About 24.5 billion pentacles (p$)
How much of said funding goes towards nuclear energy: About 13.5 billion p$
List the number of endangered species in your nation if and what your country is trying to do to protect these endangered species: There are 23 endangered species in Mnar Secundus; the government enforces laws to protect them and their ecosystems and facilitate their breeding, we keep several individuals in zoos, and we also have an extensive gene bank just in case.
Is there anything else you'd like to say that you think would be needed to be known for your score to be accurate:

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 am

Asigna wrote:Halt! TIGIL!

Let me say this. I am very busy in college classes, almost everyday i have classes and i have something to do. Please understand the reason why i seem inactive in RPs.

I have the time to check OOC threads but i don't have time for posting in any RPs.

OOhoh summer classes. I salut thee

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 am

Flardania wrote:
Asigna wrote:Halt! TIGIL!

OOhoh summer classes. I salut thee

No, i have classes.

March - June is our summer.

Our calendar schedules are different.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:19 am

Asigna wrote:
Flardania wrote:OOhoh summer classes. I salut thee

No, i have classes.

March - June is our summer.

Our calendar schedules are different.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No NS Summer for you bro. A Yo dawg i feel for you XD. Good Luck

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:38 am

Oh, can I apply as an observer member? My nation isn't really related to the pacific, but I am friendly to those that are. Also, in an official role as foreign minister of the IFA, we should probably have some contact diplomatically (seeing as the IFA has contact wit most alliances, including the OCP, so I thought it should be the same here)
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 am

Valaran wrote:Oh, can I apply as an observer member? My nation isn't really related to the pacific, but I am friendly to those that are. Also, in an official role as foreign minister of the IFA, we should probably have some contact diplomatically (seeing as the IFA has contact wit most alliances, including the OCP, so I thought it should be the same here)

it's about time the IFA recognized us. I mean we are pretty big and were here almost a solid 18 days before the OCP lol. Sure you can be an observer.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:44 am

Flardania wrote:
Valaran wrote:Oh, can I apply as an observer member? My nation isn't really related to the pacific, but I am friendly to those that are. Also, in an official role as foreign minister of the IFA, we should probably have some contact diplomatically (seeing as the IFA has contact wit most alliances, including the OCP, so I thought it should be the same here)

it's about time the IFA recognized us. I mean we are pretty big and were here almost a solid 18 days before the OCP lol. Sure you can be an observer.

Should I make an official app?

(and yeah it was about time for this to happen... I only applied to OCP a few days ago as well, trying to change IFA foreign policy a bit :p )
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 am

Valaran wrote:
Flardania wrote:it's about time the IFA recognized us. I mean we are pretty big and were here almost a solid 18 days before the OCP lol. Sure you can be an observer.

Should I make an official app?

(and yeah it was about time for this to happen... I only applied to OCP a few days ago as well, trying to change IFA foreign policy a bit :p )

Yes please.

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:11 am

Is OCP and PaCo merged?
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates