NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 am

Aeyariss wrote:(Image)

I see North Borneo is being claimed.

Well, normally I would oppose it....but let's just all compromise and exist in several overlapping universe where everyone controls the part of the world that they want. (If only I can edit my map into this form)

It has always been that way for most of the time. Which is why our homelands tend to appear offscreen when we RP about them.

Flardania wrote:
Zhouran wrote:From Asigna's factbook: "has took over several countries thereby expanding his nation's borders, without a shot being fired in order to achieve his dreams of a future American type-hegemony on Asia."

No!

I oppose Asigna hegemony. If Asigna becomes member, I will put him on the wall... with my eyes on him...

Only real claim is north Australia
How about I accept Asigna and Zhouran can keep an eye on Asigna as requested. Does that appeal to everyone? But as of now I see a willingness of cooperation from Asigna.

I bought Northern Australia from some other NS nation, in cannon, the vacant desert ones were bought by the Philippines for a huge sum from the Brits.

As for the "keeping an eye on me". Deal. Spy all you want. You can find me blameless. We should be more concentrated on what's more important than keep up this needless rivalry.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 am

Well, normally I would oppose it....but let's just all compromise and exist in several overlapping universe where everyone controls the part of the world that they want. (If only I can edit my map into this form)

Yeah, My nation controls Papa New Guiana and Peleliu Island. We boarder Asigna.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 am

Asigna wrote:
(Image)

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The republic of the Philippines
Capital: Kapitalia
Geographical Location:
(Image)
Economic System: Mixed market economy
NS Population: 1.6 billion
RP Population: More than 300,000,000

Government Type: Semi-presidential parliamentary federal republic
Head of State: Punong ministro: (Prime M.) Erin Terten
Head of Government: Pangulo: (President) Erin Terten (As Punong)
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Sugo opisyal (Represenative) Kurtis Garson
Age of Delegate: 27
BIO/Credentials (Optional): A negotiator that Terten hired

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops:
Active personnel: more than 1.7 million personnel

Enlisted reserve personnel: more than 1,000,000 personnel

Reserve officer in training corps: More than 7 million
(Plus 3 million enlisted though not in Army maintenance
and as well, more than 300,000 soldiers suspended from Army
maintenance due to budge cuts)

Membership Type: Full pledged member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT (By default, for RP credibility purposes, i play MT)

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Tama! :) (Yes)
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yes (I like letter "E")
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Central pact/currently inactive
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? We agree in the establishment for peace in Asia. Peace in Asia means peace and unity in the world.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We respect and promulgate all of them

RPing experience/examples: We guys know each other for me to describe what i can display

After much deliberations....Full Membership is Accepted Welcome may this lead to a greater Asia and Pacific.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:43 am

Asigna wrote:We should be more concentrated on what's more important than keep up this needless rivalry.

This "needless" rivalry stems down to ethnic disputes...

SUNOGABI!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 am

United States Of Devonta wrote:

Actually, you don't. I only own the dark green parts, the light green is a Malay political confederation which does not really offer any significance.

Zhouran wrote:
Asigna wrote:We should be more concentrated on what's more important than keep up this needless rivalry.

This "needless" rivalry stems down to ethnic disputes...

SUNOGABI!

I am evolving on it.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 am

Flardania wrote:I can second that notion haha :lol: , so.......are you applying?

Not a bad idea. I was contemplating ICC too, but they resuming anti-commie stance, so I'm second guessing...if PEDC is something else, might as become Observer.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 am

Flardania wrote:After much deliberations....Full Membership is Accepted Welcome may this lead to a greater Asia and Pacific.

I'll accept this, for now...

But ethnic issues might be a problem...

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:47 am

Asigna wrote:Actually, you don't. I only own the dark green parts, the light green is a Malay political confederation which does not really offer any significance.

I smell Malay expansionism...

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am

Asigna wrote:

Actually, you don't. I only own the dark green parts, the light green is a Malay political confederation which does not really offer any significance.

Zhouran wrote:This "needless" rivalry stems down to ethnic disputes...

SUNOGABI!

I am evolving on it.

This is the problem with using Rl places, There our allot of other nations that could own the same pace. I bought both locations, Just like you.
US Air Force E-4

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:49 am

Zhouran wrote:
Asigna wrote:Actually, you don't. I only own the dark green parts, the light green is a Malay political confederation which does not really offer any significance.

Hey, If he want's war he can have it, I got a few allies the W.C, P.E.D.C, and the Luxan Empire nations. Not to mention individual allies.
US Air Force E-4

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:50 am

Zhouran wrote:

Hey, If he want's war he can have it, I got a few allies the W.C, P.E.D.C, and the Luxan Empire nations. Not to mention individual allies.

My troubles with Asigna stems down more on ethnic issues, and I keep others out of it...

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 am

Aeyariss wrote:Not a bad idea. I was contemplating ICC too, but they resuming anti-commie stance, so I'm second guessing...if PEDC is something else, might as become Observer.

Perhaps, even an entente may be a possibility in order to connect the ICC, the Central pact and the PEDC (and possibly, the other alliances we are in friendly terms with) with a symbolic pact. This is not a proposal for a unification, this is simply a proposal to interconnect and create new friendships but nothing further than that.

The PEDC stands out as neutral to every needless war that occurs so that's why only a friendship connective treaty may be advised and nothing more solid than that.

Aeyariss wrote:
Flardania wrote:I can second that notion haha :lol: , so.......are you applying?

Not a bad idea. I was contemplating ICC too, but they resuming anti-commie stance, so I'm second guessing...if PEDC is something else, might as become Observer.

Observer it is.

Zhouran wrote:
Flardania wrote:After much deliberations....Full Membership is Accepted Welcome may this lead to a greater Asia and Pacific.

I'll accept this, for now...

But ethnic issues might be a problem...

Again, i am ascending on it.

Zhouran wrote:

We renounce our right to declare war on Asian nations we signed a pact of cooperation with.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 am

Zhouran wrote:

My troubles with Asigna stems down more on ethnic issues, and I keep others out of it...

So you guys have disputes? Why can't you guys get along?
US Air Force E-4

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am

United States Of Devonta wrote:So you guys have disputes? Why can't you guys get along?

Because we refused too. That's the past and we can let it go.

Things change.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am

Well a simple solution to Zhouranese-Asignian conflict is to detached one universe into two. Existing parallel to each other.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am

Asigna wrote:
United States Of Devonta wrote:So you guys have disputes? Why can't you guys get along?

Things change.

This dispute of ethnic reasons between us runs deep down...

It's symbolic.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:56 am

Asigna wrote:

Things change.

Actually that is what inspired me to form the PEDC now instead of later on as I originally planned for. Time for unity.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:57 am

Zhouran wrote:
Asigna wrote:

Things change.

This dispute of ethnic reasons between us runs deep down...

It's symbolic.

Honestly it sounds like the Palestine and Israeli conflict... Two sides who fought each other for literally nothing and have there heads stuck up there asses, Its a childish dispute over nothing, That gets many killed.
US Air Force E-4

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:57 am

Zhouran wrote:This dispute of ethnic reasons between us runs deep down...

It's symbolic.

We can throw it all away and leave the past behind us. After all, the nation is already good for anyone to become a scapegoat for anything.

This is the most acceptable way of ending this foolish information war.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:59 am

It's symbolic.

Honestly it sounds like the Palestine and Israeli conflict... Two sides who fought each other for literally nothing and have there heads stuck up there asses, Its a childish dispute over nothing, That gets many killed.

You know disputes that are religious or ethnic is difficult to resolve. It's not as easy as 1,2,3.

Grow up. This is reality. Life is not some fairytale.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:00 am

Asigna wrote:

It's symbolic.

We can throw it all away and leave the past behind us. After all, the nation is already good for anyone to become a scapegoat for anything.

This is the most acceptable way of ending this foolish information war.

I'm not letting go of that Sinophobic attitude of your's.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:01 am

It's symbolic.

Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: I literally thought I was the only one with that view on the Palestine-Israel situation :eek:

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 am

Zhouran wrote:

You know disputes that are religious or ethnic is difficult to resolve. It's not as easy as 1,2,3.

Grow up. This is reality. Life is not some fairytale.

True It's not a fairytale but those dispute are essentially playground fights or a family feud where the origin of the fighting is lost.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:04 am

Flardania wrote:

Thanks :bow: :bow: :bow: I literally thought I was the only one with that view on the Palestine-Israel situation :eek:

I have the same view too. Arabs should respect the right of Israel to exist since the Jews no longer have any home and the Palestinians should also be respected by Israel. For all i know, Israel treats Gaza and the West bank as if it already belonged to them.

Anyway, the same kind of solution is the possible key to end all rivalry. There should be no more any further questions if everyone truly wants peace.

I want peace. Anyone else?

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:06 am

Flardania wrote:

It's a political + territorial + ethnic + religious conflict. Very hard to understand or solve.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates