NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Pony Conference

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Anti-Pony Conference

Postby United States of Natan » Sat May 17, 2014 8:24 pm

We are the Anti-Pony Conference, and are meeting now to discuss the continuing evil of these so-called "pony nations". it is our belief that ponies are evil, vile, creature never meant to rule nations.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sat May 17, 2014 8:33 pm

United States of Natan wrote:We are the Anti-Pony Conference, and are meeting now to discuss the continuing evil of these so-called "pony nations". it is our belief that ponies are evil, vile, creature never meant to rule nations.

Ah, I see. Perhaps dragons attacking your nation would be better for you?
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm

United States of Natan wrote:We are the Anti-Pony Conference, and are meeting now to discuss the continuing evil of these so-called "pony nations". it is our belief that ponies are evil, vile, creature never meant to rule nations.

I would like to ask you why you believe ponies are evil.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Aww, don't worry, we'll love and tolerate the hell out of you.

Transfall
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transfall » Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

The government of transfall denounces all those who would participate in this meeting, for reasons of denying the equal rights to those who should have them.
Leon Trotsky wrote:You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.

Doug Walker AKA the Nostalgia Critic wrote:I usually say if you're foolish enough to listen to Fox News, you deserve every emotional, single minded, false view of the world you get.
Project head/leader/Mod making Czar of:
The Nationstates Mod!
Embassy Program.
If i ever godmod or look like im godmodding, tell me, i'm not trying to, i'm just new to RPing.
President of the republic, Jonas Fritz
Ruling Political Party: The United transfallian Liberal Party
Defcon 5, everything is A-okay
I'm an american Trotskyist/Marxist-Leninist (i tend to find i go back and forth.), go figure.

Montesardo-East Adanzi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Montesardo-East Adanzi » Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Federal Republic of Montesardo-East Adanzi

Prime Minister Alexandrite Stratzhoof
Minister Emerald Cuff

To: United States of Natan

The Federal Republic of Montesardo-East Adanzi highly condemns the United States of Natan for their outright racist comments regarding nations populated by the Equus Sapien species, including our own nation. We find your claims of ponies being evil incomprehensible and in many ways laughable. As can be demonstrated, we have lived peacefully with other species for many years and will continue to do so. If your nation believes this of us and fellow pony nations, then we wish the best of luck with that.
Regards,
Ambassador Elrian Silverfeather.

OOC: Is this legit? This seems like a discussion thread instead of a diplomatic issue.
Last edited by Montesardo-East Adanzi on Sat May 17, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A FanT nation with a nekomimi majority. This nation, obviously, does not resemble my actual political ideology. Also note that I disregard NS Stats, please refer to my factbook for verified information.

Want to learn more of MEA? Why not ask? -->AskMEA

Call me Mont, Vant, or Vint. I don't mind, really.
Exchange Rate: $1 NSD = ฿6.14 FDB

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sat May 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Lolloh wrote:

if that happened, which it has in the past, the Dovahkiin would slay them all and steal their souls (I can see from your signature that you were probably referring to Eragon, whatever that is, but I don't care)

The Time Alliance wrote:

I would like to ask you why you believe ponies are evil.

my nation and region have been unjustly attacked by many pony nations and regions, so we dislike ponies. many pony nations tend to be hostile, according to our research.

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Squeeheart
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Squeeheart » Sat May 17, 2014 11:27 pm

United States of Natan wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:I would like to ask you why you believe ponies are evil.

my nation and region have been unjustly attacked by many pony nations and regions, so we dislike ponies. many pony nations tend to be hostile, according to our research.

Dear President Nate Natan,

We have taken notice of your recent hostilities in regards to all pony nations over the actions of just a few. We have conducted some short research, and we have discovered no hostilities between your states and ponies prior to now. Furthermore we've noticed your nation has appointed a pony nation as governor of your own region. We do not know what is going on for sure, but whatever it is the problem needs to be resolved. We are confident violence is not necessary and we will not declare war on The United States of Natan. We may send an ambassadors to help out with negotiations only if we are confident you will not arrest, torment, or kill them for being ponies.

Jazz Squeeheart

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sat May 17, 2014 11:29 pm

they are so annoying and they have the stupid ponies in there flags and stuff yuck!
¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*.¸¸...¸.¤*\
\¸.........I Love ALLAH........,,\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*.¸¸...¸.¤*\
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.
وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلَا تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّىٰ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ,فَلْيُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يَشْرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا بِالْآخِرَةِ وَمَن يُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيُقْتَلْ أَوْ يَغْلِبْ فَسَوْفَ نُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Sat May 17, 2014 11:32 pm

-Arabiyyah- wrote:they are so annoying and they have the stupid ponies in there flags and stuff yuck!

Another "All x are y's." Not true.

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Kelinfort wrote:
-Arabiyyah- wrote:they are so annoying and they have the stupid ponies in there flags and stuff yuck!

Another "All x are y's." Not true.

All the ones I met are. And kinda mean. I didn't like the show when I was 3 and I don't like it now. It stupid what's so cool about it? And Broniecon X( they dress up and every thing it's like WTF.And how they have girls dress up like Ponies and think it's sexy it's so weird.
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.
وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلَا تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّىٰ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ,فَلْيُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يَشْرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا بِالْآخِرَةِ وَمَن يُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيُقْتَلْ أَوْ يَغْلِبْ فَسَوْفَ نُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Germanic Townsville
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanic Townsville » Sat May 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Lolloh wrote:

Dragons do not exist, neither do sapient ponies.
"Todt sind alle Götter: nun wollen wir, dass der Übermensch lebe."
"Dead are all gods: now we want the overman to live"

Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat May 17, 2014 11:45 pm

OOC:
1: If you want to have a proper RP, have an OP with more than two lines in it, and have something actually worth RPing.
2: Distinguish between OOC and IC; half of the posts here are just out of character bickering between bronies and non-bronies. Label your damn posts with either an IC or OOC tag.
3: Don't make one-liner IC responses. Make real, quality posts.

I usually don't bother posting advice in International Incidents and NationStates RPs, since they're almost all shitty and there are so many bad RPers, but I had to say something.

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sat May 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Shit this is an IC and OOC thing?

The Ayatollah has announced a Fatwah against My Little Pony.
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun May 18, 2014 1:21 am

-Arabiyyah- wrote:Shit this is an IC and OOC thing?

no its not.

and the governor of our region is one of the few nice ponies and a friend of mine from about a year or 2 ago

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 am

United States of Natan wrote:

no its not.

and the governor of our region is one of the few nice ponies and a friend of mine from about a year or 2 ago

lol ok. Besides it isn't 1982 in my world lol.
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 pm

:?:
Sorry? A "Fatwah" is actually an Islamic decree, NOT a death sentence. So, you could issue a Fatwah allowing everyone to drink whiskey once a year during Ramaddan, or you could issue a Fatwah to kill all infidels. So, you gave an Islamic Decree on My Little Pony. Care to specify?

Honestly, I don't see the problem with watching the show, or not watching it. I watch it and I like it, but I'm not going to say that you can't hate it and never watch it. What we need here is TOLERANCE FOR EACH OTHERS OPINIONS. It's OK if you don't like the show, just don't force your beliefs on other people. Same with people who LIKE the show. Don't try to force your beliefs on other people.

If you want to have a debate on the show, put it in General and make it an actual debate, where we use LOGIC and FACTS to support our arguments, rather than JESTURE and NAME-CALLING. Got it?

My Embassy Program

-Arabiyyah-
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby -Arabiyyah- » Sun May 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Lolloh wrote:

:?:
Sorry? A "Fatwah" is actually an Islamic decree, NOT a death sentence. So, you could issue a Fatwah allowing everyone to drink whiskey once a year during Ramaddan, or you could issue a Fatwah to kill all infidels. So, you gave an Islamic Decree on My Little Pony. Care to specify?

Honestly, I don't see the problem with watching the show, or not watching it. I watch it and I like it, but I'm not going to say that you can't hate it and never watch it. What we need here is TOLERANCE FOR EACH OTHERS OPINIONS. It's OK if you don't like the show, just don't force your beliefs on other people. Same with people who LIKE the show. Don't try to force your beliefs on other people.

If you want to have a debate on the show, put it in General and make it an actual debate, where we use LOGIC and FACTS to support our arguments, rather than JESTURE and NAME-CALLING. Got it?

Oh shit your one of those ppl! I know that the fatwah is forbidding it no shit wow! Why did u think it was death what's wrong with you???? >:( Damn it!
..\
...\
Jihad Fi Sabaillah.

Doitsu-san
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Doitsu-san » Mon May 19, 2014 12:15 am

The Reichdelegierte to the Conference, Hans Ackerman, stands up to present his opening statements:

"We have a proud history of being a serious culture, devoted to work ethic, logic, and facts. When the leadership of the Reich and our Volk see these, these abominable beings...devoting their short and ignorant lives to trivial things such as "cutie marks" and... (he recoils in disgust before saying) "Friendship Magic", it frankly not only disgusts the people of this great nation, but it is an offense to humankind in the whole. Thankfully, in the Middle Ages our ancestors had the common sense to cleanse our lands of this...ponykind. We valiantly and nobly killed every man, woman, and child of that subsentient race, we killed them in the trenches, and watched their rainbow colored blood flow out into our waters; this was when we could truly move forward as a people."

He paused for a moment, and then ended with:

"Even though there are restrictions on how we can handle their kind in this modern age...I hope this Conference may yield another cleansing of the World, a cleansing that would leave it much cleaner than before!"

Ackerman sat back down and took a sip of water, incidentally his cup was made from the skull of the last Pony killed during "Die Reinigung" so many years ago.
Last edited by Doitsu-san on Mon May 19, 2014 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Volk! Reich! Doitsu-san!
Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.26

Поддержка Крым
وأناأؤيدالأسد ויוה ישראל
该中国共和国是中国!

-Rhenish Model
-Limited Democracy
-Liberal Social Policy
-Foreign Interventionism

Vanguard of the Communist Revolution
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanguard of the Communist Revolution » Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 am

Such racism is nothing more than a tool meant to divide the working class against itself. We consider all sapient species to be oppressed by capitalism. We call ourselves "Vanguard of the Communist Revolution" because we will lead the charge to overthrow the bourgeoisie just as the bourgeoisie overthrew the feudal nobles in the French Revolution. Ready the guillotines, comrades!

Squeeheart
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Squeeheart » Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 am

OOC: I was hoping on very small chances this roleplay would live at least to two or three pages without turning into the rubbish posts it consists of now. It appears my hopes have been terribly misplaced. No one here, including myself now, can tell the difference between in-character or out-of-character posts anymore. (Doitsu-san's post is the most recent exception, but aside from that.) I am leaving this thread and will remain away until the OP manages to get this conference in proper, in-character order.

EDIT: The Vanguard of the Communist Revolution also made an in-character post, but communism has nothing to do with this thread so I don't think it is too noteworthy.
Last edited by Squeeheart on Mon May 19, 2014 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 am

Doitsu-san wrote:The Reichdelegierte to the Conference, Hans Ackerman, stands up to present his opening statements:

"We have a proud history of being a serious culture, devoted to work ethic, logic, and facts. When the leadership of the Reich and our Volk see these, these abominable beings...devoting their short and ignorant lives to trivial things such as "cutie marks" and... (he recoils in disgust before saying) "Friendship Magic", it frankly not only disgusts the people of this great nation, but it is an offense to humankind in the whole. Thankfully, in the Middle Ages our ancestors had the common sense to cleanse our lands of this...ponykind. We valiantly and nobly killed every man, woman, and child of that subsentient race, we killed them in the trenches, and watched their rainbow colored blood flow out into our waters; this was when we could truly move forward as a people."

"Even though there are restrictions on how we can handle their kind in this modern age...I hope this Conference may yield another cleansing of the World, a cleansing that would leave it much cleaner than before!"

Ackerman sat back down and took a sip of water, incidentally his cup was made from the skull of the last Pony killed during "Die Reinigung" so many years ago.

Lollohian Pony Party (LPP) Chairman, Franz Kufka, in reply (by videoconference) to Delegate of the Diatsu-San Reich's comments:
"In Lolloh, we take believe in the fact that all sapient beings have a right to citizenship and its entitlements. Our race has no shorter a lifespan than most humans, and, as it happens, LOGIC can be used to prove our point. Cutie marks are still an unknown to science, but they direct an individual and generally allow one to decide their place in life. Further, since we still do not entirely understand Friendship, it can indeed be said that it is magic, or at least a branch of sociology, which, to someone unacquainted with the subject, would appeart to be magic. There is no valor or glory in killing cowering fillies and colts hanging on to the last threads of life, unarmed and with no way to fight back. Indeed, the delegate from Diatsu-San has declared that his nation has "valiantly" committed genocide. Should we assume that they think Pol Pot "honorably" killed his people, and that Hitler "righteously" slaughtered the Jews? I think not! In Lolloh, we have moved forward, and may indeed be farther ahead than this Reich. Indeed, this Mr. Ackerman and his leaders are nothing but monsters, determined to commit genocide against a peaceful and harmless race of animals that has never made it their intention to wipe them out! Indeed, this cleansing will leave this Earth clean: It will leave it clean of live, magic, happiness, and knowledge. What the Reich is suggesting is that we go back to the Dark Ages, and assume a restart to continue. And really? Drinking from a dead animal's skull is just the height of insult." Speech concluded and awaiting counterpoints.

My Embassy Program

Justin States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Justin States » Mon May 19, 2014 10:08 am

I hate those stupid pony nations
Blekksprutia wrote:I imagine God is partying hard up in Heaven with His cute gay friends because His creations have finally started to get shit right.
Vista Major wrote:God has truly blessed us this day. LGBT Marriage is now legal in the USA, and will hopefully spread to the entire world. Equality and Love rises above hate and ignorance.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon May 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Justin States wrote:I hate those stupid pony nations

"And here we are presented with the eloquence, the beauty, the sheer passion, expressed in beautiful, elegantly made prose, that constitutes the very worthy and not all incompetent opposition to our rule of government. I do not, I truly do not know how I will ever be able to create an argument sufficient enough to overcome this excellent point expressed by the delegate from Justin States!"
-LPP Chairman Fran Kufka, in reply to the remarks by the Justin States Delegate.

My Embassy Program

Doitsu-san
Diplomat

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Doitsu-san » Mon May 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Lolloh wrote:
Doitsu-san wrote:The Reichdelegierte to the Conference, Hans Ackerman, stands up to present his opening statements:

Lollohian Pony Party (LPP) Chairman, Franz Kufka, in reply (by videoconference) to Delegate of the Diatsu-San Reich's comments:
"In Lolloh, we take believe in the fact that all sapient beings have a right to citizenship and its entitlements. Our race has no shorter a lifespan than most humans, and, as it happens, LOGIC can be used to prove our point. Cutie marks are still an unknown to science, but they direct an individual and generally allow one to decide their place in life. Further, since we still do not entirely understand Friendship, it can indeed be said that it is magic, or at least a branch of sociology, which, to someone unacquainted with the subject, would appeart to be magic. There is no valor or glory in killing cowering fillies and colts hanging on to the last threads of life, unarmed and with no way to fight back. Indeed, the delegate from Diatsu-San has declared that his nation has "valiantly" committed genocide. Should we assume that they think Pol Pot "honorably" killed his people, and that Hitler "righteously" slaughtered the Jews? I think not! In Lolloh, we have moved forward, and may indeed be farther ahead than this Reich. Indeed, this Mr. Ackerman and his leaders are nothing but monsters, determined to commit genocide against a peaceful and harmless race of animals that has never made it their intention to wipe them out! Indeed, this cleansing will leave this Earth clean: It will leave it clean of live, magic, happiness, and knowledge. What the Reich is suggesting is that we go back to the Dark Ages, and assume a restart to continue. And really? Drinking from a dead animal's skull is just the height of insult." Speech concluded and awaiting counterpoints.

Hans Ackerman wove his hand about like dismissing a fly, and drank another swig from his cup

"My dear Mr.Kufka, you have said it yourself. This cup is made from the skull of an animal, an animal, a being genetically and physically inferior to that of the human race. Your said...ponies are intellectually inferior to my race, you frolic about thinking of nothing more than such juvenile named things such as your cutie marks, which are inexplicable by modern science and therefore much be some vile witchcraft. I find your comparison of human genocide, and the cleansing of this disgusting species laughable, I would kill a thousand of your kind before I kill one of ours. You also refer to yourself "peaceful and harmless", yet your refuse to notice the simple fact that your existence is a danger to society as a whole; how will you take up a rifle in defense of the Fatherland? How will you fight in the trenches, and in blood, when all you do is based around this horrid Friendship. Humanity in the Reich has lived with happiness and knowledge for thousands of years, we do not need the dainty race of ponykind to tell us how to have it!
Volk! Reich! Doitsu-san!
Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.26

Поддержка Крым
وأناأؤيدالأسد ויוה ישראל
该中国共和国是中国!

-Rhenish Model
-Limited Democracy
-Liberal Social Policy
-Foreign Interventionism

Next

Advertisement