NATION

PASSWORD

International Mercantile Assemblage(SighUp/Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Demporia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 am

Leetmerica wrote:Gb]Formal Country/Corporation Name: The United Republics of Leetmerica[/b]
Capital/Main base of operations: Penobrook
Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Maple Syrup
Delegate to the IMA: George Clinton
Type of Government/Type of Government Based in: Direct Democracy
Population/Employee Total: 2 billion
Head of State/Corporation Head: Andrew Schorr
Head of Government/Corporation head: Ben Clinton
Type of Economy/Type of Economy based in: Traditional Capitalism
Reason for Joining: We wish to expand our trading partners worldwide.
Does your your nation/the nation your based in, have free trade: Y
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: Y
Funds you wish to donate if any?: 1 million USD
Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only): New Venice City

Accepted, be sure to post in the Summit!

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:36 am

Santa Lucania wrote:Just posted. Nothing to amazing but it works for a first post.

Indeed it does, work that is. Superb post my friend, and I do appreciate you kick starting the Summit.

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 am

Formal Country/Corporation Name:The Grand Duchy of Estenia
Capital/Main base of operations:Murin is the capital but the main base of operations is Turtu
Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports:Copper,Silver,Gold,Platin,Oil,Automobiles,Boats,Timber,Weapons and Consoles
Delegate to the IMA:Artyom Alenin
Type of Government/Type of Government Based in:Absolute Monarchy
Population/Employee Total:11.933.221 Million people
Head of State/Corporation Head:Grand Duke Aleksey Kipriyanov
Head of Government/Corporation head:Grand Duke Aleksey Kipriyanov
Type of Economy/Type of Economy based in:Free Market
Reason for Joining:To boost the Estenian economy and improve the Estenian Internation Trade
Does your your nation/the nation your based in, have free trade:Of course Y/N
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?:Yes Y/N
Funds you wish to donate if any?: 750 Million Euros Y/N
Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only):Turtu,Estenia
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 am

Estenia wrote:Formal Country/Corporation Name:The Grand Duchy of Estenia
Capital/Main base of operations:Murin is the capital but the main base of operations is Turtu
Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports:Copper,Silver,Gold,Platin,Oil,Automobiles,Boats,Timber,Weapons and Consoles
Delegate to the IMA:Artyom Alenin
Type of Government/Type of Government Based in:Absolute Monarchy
Population/Employee Total:11.933.221 Million people
Head of State/Corporation Head:Grand Duke Aleksey Kipriyanov
Head of Government/Corporation head:Grand Duke Aleksey Kipriyanov
Type of Economy/Type of Economy based in:Free Market
Reason for Joining:To boost the Estenian economy and improve the Estenian Internation Trade
Does your your nation/the nation your based in, have free trade:Of course Y/N
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?:Yes Y/N
Funds you wish to donate if any?: 750 Million Euros Y/N
Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only):Turtu,Estenia

Accepted, make sure to post in the Summit, and offer ideas for new threads as well!

Maristela
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Maristela » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Updated

I find the format of the application confusing.

Formal Country/Corporation Name: Crown Holdings pcl

Capital/Main base of operations: Maristela City

Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Crown Holdings pcl is a Maristelan conglomerate owned by the Maristelan Crown which plays a key role in the economy of the Falkland Islands through. Its subsidiaries; Maristelan Company Limited accounts for about two-fifths of the parent company's turnover and income. It made operating profits of M$2,760,000,000 in 2009-10 on revenues of M$2,486,000,000. MC's operations are enough by the standards of a large country, in Maristela, which have a population of 422,071,861, offers services in retail and distribution, shipping, port service, the automotive industry, real estate and development, and insurance; Maristela City Harbour Ferry Company pcl, this subsidiary operates ferry services to cities and towns in coastal and river areas in the Maristelan mainland, It carries around 70.5m passengers a year. Underlying operating profit in 2011-2012 was M$15,800,000; Fine Arts, a MC subsidiary specializing in the storage, transportation, and installation of works of art. Fine Arts clients include the Spencer Gallery, Royal Gallery, Modern Maristela, Maristela Castle, Royal Palace, Palacio Blanco, Angelus Palace, Provident Palace, Saint Louis's Palace, Rutherglen Palace, Aermagh Palace, Poculum Palace, Summer Palace, Kings Palace, Queens Palace, Saint Michael Islands Government House, Newfound Islands Government House, and Saint Maria Tomelin del Campo Government House; Maristela Oil and Gas Limited for many years has been extracting oil in the waters around the chains of islands surrounding the Maristelan mainland, containing large reserves of oil and gas. Maristela Oil and Gas also refines oil and distributes oil refined products.

Delegate to the IMA:

Type of Government/Type of Government Based in: Unitary representative parliamentary absolute monarchy

Population/Employee Total: 84,414,372

Head of State/Corporation Head: George Sanderson

Head of Government/Corporation head:

Type of Economy/Type of Economy based in: Regulated market

Reason for Joining: Expansion of operations overseas.

Does your your nation/the nation your based in, have free trade: Y/N

Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: Y/N

Funds you wish to donate if any?: M$1,000,000,000

Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only): Maristela City
Last edited by Maristela on Fri May 02, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Formal Country/Corporation Name: The Greater United Kingdom of Hayabusa - Edenguard
Capital/Main base of operations: Edenguard
Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Gold, Diamonds, Obsidian, Customized Swords, Guns
Delegate to the IMA: Peter Wendricks
Type of Government/Type of Government Based in: Absolute Monarchy
Population/Employee Total: 691 million (as of last census)
Head of State/Corporation Head: Sir Brady Johnson III
Head of Government/Corporation head: King Ramirez II
Reason for Joining: Improving relations with external nations and getting involved with issues worldwide
Does your your nation/the nation your based in, have free trade: [Y]/N
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: [Y]/N
Funds you wish to donate if any?: $2,500,000,000
Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only): New Acacia 
Last edited by Hayabusa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Maristela wrote:I find the format of the application confusing.

Formal Country/Corporation Name: The Kingdom of Maristela | Crown Holdings pcl

Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Crown Holdings pcl is a Maristelan conglomerate owned by the Maristelan Crown. Its subsidiaries; Maristelan Company Limited accounts for about two-fifths of the parent company's turnover and income. It made operating profits of M$2,760,000,000 in 2009-10 on revenues of M$2,486,000,000. MC's operations are enough by the standards of a large country, in Maristela, which have a population of 422,071,861, offers services in retail and distribution, shipping, port service, the automotive industry, real estate and development, and insurance; Maristela City Harbour Ferry Company pcl, this subsidiary operates ferry services to cities and towns in coastal and river areas in the Maristelan mainland, It carries around 70.5m passengers a year. Underlying operating profit in 2011-2012 was M$15,800,000; Fine Arts, a MC subsidiary specializing in the storage, transportation, and installation of works of art. Fine Arts clients include the Spencer Gallery, Royal Gallery, Modern Maristela, Royal Palace, White Palace, Angelus Palace, Provident Palace, Saint Louis's Palace, Rutherglen Palace, Aermagh Palace, Poculum Palace, Summer Palace, Kings Palace, Queens Palace, Saint Michael Islands Government House, Newfound Islands Government House, and Saint Maria Tomelin del Campo Government House; Maristela Oil and Gas Limited for many years has been extracting oil in the waters around the chains of islands surrounding the Maristelan mainland, containing large reserves of oil and gas. Maristela Oil and Gas also refines oil and distributes oil refined products.

Delegate to the IMA: Reece Steele

Type of Government/Type of Government Based in: Unitary representative parliamentary absolute monarchy

Head of State/Corporation Head: Queen Anne | George Sanderson

Head of Government/Corporation head: Prime Minister Skye Sanders

Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: Y/N

Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only): Maristela City

Your application is Accepted, I do apologize for the confusion. To avoid this in the future, I have split the company and nation applications into separate forms. Do know you are in no way required to apply for both, and if you did so because you thought you had to and you do not wish to operate a business as well as a nation within the IMA. Or vice versa, you can remove one of them. Otherwise, as I said before both are accepted.

Hayabusa wrote:Formal Country/Corporation Name: The Greater United Kingdom of Hayabusa - Edenguard
Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Gold, Diamonds, Obsidian, Customized Swords, Guns
Reason for Joining: Improving relations with external nations and getting involved with issues worldwide
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: [Y]/N
Location you'd like the IMA branch to be established at(Nations Only): New Acacia 

Your application is Accepted, I look forward to seeing you in our rps. Check out the Threads section up above to see whats going on, or suggest your own threads.

Maristela
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maristela » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Demporia wrote:
Maristela wrote:I find the format of the application confusing.

Formal Country/Corporation Name: The Kingdom of Maristela | Crown Holdings pcl

Type of Goods you deal in/Main Exports: Crown Holdings pcl is a Maristelan conglomerate owned by the Maristelan Crown. Its subsidiaries; Maristelan Company Limited accounts for about two-fifths of the parent company's turnover and income. It made operating profits of M$2,760,000,000 in 2009-10 on revenues of M$2,486,000,000. MC's operations are enough by the standards of a large country, in Maristela, which have a population of 422,071,861, offers services in retail and distribution, shipping, port service, the automotive industry, real estate and development, and insurance; Maristela City Harbour Ferry Company pcl, this subsidiary operates ferry services to cities and towns in coastal and river areas in the Maristelan mainland, It carries around 70.5m passengers a year. Underlying operating profit in 2011-2012 was M$15,800,000; Fine Arts, a MC subsidiary specializing in the storage, transportation, and installation of works of art. Fine Arts clients include the Spencer Gallery, Royal Gallery, Modern Maristela, Royal Palace, White Palace, Angelus Palace, Provident Palace, Saint Louis's Palace, Rutherglen Palace, Aermagh Palace, Poculum Palace, Summer Palace, Kings Palace, Queens Palace, Saint Michael Islands Government House, Newfound Islands Government House, and Saint Maria Tomelin del Campo Government House; Maristela Oil and Gas Limited for many years has been extracting oil in the waters around the chains of islands surrounding the Maristelan mainland, containing large reserves of oil and gas. Maristela Oil and Gas also refines oil and distributes oil refined products.

Delegate to the IMA: Reece Steele

Head of State/Corporation Head: Queen Anne | George Sanderson

Head of Government/Corporation head: Prime Minister Skye Sanders

Your application is Accepted, I do apologize for the confusion. To avoid this in the future, I have split the company and nation applications into separate forms. Do know you are in no way required to apply for both, and if you did so because you thought you had to and you do not wish to operate a business as well as a nation within the IMA. Or vice versa, you can remove one of them. Otherwise, as I said before both are accepted.

Hayabusa wrote:Formal Country/Corporation Name: The Greater United Kingdom of Hayabusa - Edenguard

Your application is Accepted, I look forward to seeing you in our rps. Check out the Threads section up above to see whats going on, or suggest your own threads.

I updated my application.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Maristela wrote:
Demporia wrote:

Ah, so you only wish for the company to be a member, and not your actual nation then?
Last edited by Demporia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maristela
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maristela » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Demporia wrote:
Maristela wrote:

Ah, so you only wish for the company to be a member, and not your actual nation then?

Yes but, the conglomerate is wholly owned by the Crown and its operations is crucial to the everyday needs of the populace so, technically, it involves the Nation.
Last edited by Maristela on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Maristela wrote:
Demporia wrote:

Yes but, the conglomerate is wholly owned by the Crown and its operations is crucial to the everyday needs of the populace so, technically, it involves the nation.

Entirely understandable, I also operate a state-owned international storefront. And while I chose to enroll both it and my nation into the IMA, your decision makes sense, I'll update the list to reflect it. Also be sure to check out the Summit, we need everyone to show up!

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Not trying to rush anybody, but I'm starting the IC discussion at the Summit tomorrow. You can still join in after that, but you'll be "late" IC.

Wreath and Peoples of Rome
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wreath and Peoples of Rome » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:31 pm

dont let the good die young! somebody post on the summit!

Santa Lucania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Lucania » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:43 pm

It's not a whole lot but I posted in the Meeting.
Atlas's very own Tropical Paradise with all the Poverty and Income zen equality included.
HDI: 7.14
GINI: 52.7
Government: Democratic Federal Republic
Current Coalition: Progress Coalition/Civic Unity Coalition mixed government.
Climate: Tropical

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 am

I'm working on a post now. My sincere apologies for the delay.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:45 pm

I sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance. What with school, testing, other stuff, and guitar lessons, I've had very little time to actually get on the internet. As for the Summit, I'll wait for everyone who said they'd post, and then I'll try and start the discussion.
Last edited by Demporia on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Union of Cydonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Union of Cydonia » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

I've been busy I apologize for my absence. It seems like i'm not the only one so thats good.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Fri May 02, 2014 4:28 pm

I've gone ahead and made a post to begin the discussion. As for anyone who hasn't posted, I encourage you to show up anyway. And anyone already there obviously should offer their opinion as well.

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Fri May 02, 2014 7:14 pm

My apologies. I was sidetracked by unexpected family concerns. I am presently going on forty hours without sleep, so I will sleep first, and then finish my intended post.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Fri May 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Bereia wrote:My apologies. I was sidetracked by unexpected family concerns. I am presently going on forty hours without sleep, so I will sleep first, and then finish my intended post.

It really isn't a problem, just post when you can. And good lord, please get some sleep. :)

Santa Lucania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Lucania » Fri May 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Demporia wrote:I sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance. What with school, testing, other stuff, and guitar lessons, I've had very little time to actually get on the internet. As for the Summit, I'll wait for everyone who said they'd post, and then I'll try and start the discussion.

Yeah schools been crazy, I've also been applying for colleges as well plus I had to finish up an extra math class so things have been pretty hectic for me as well.
Atlas's very own Tropical Paradise with all the Poverty and Income zen equality included.
HDI: 7.14
GINI: 52.7
Government: Democratic Federal Republic
Current Coalition: Progress Coalition/Civic Unity Coalition mixed government.
Climate: Tropical

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Tue May 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Guys I must say, we're truly grinding to a halt. Would you guys like to have a different thread other than the Summit, to have some variety? Or do you have any suggestions for the Summit. Finally, if everyone doesn't know, President Ruff of Demporia will be kidnapped/assassinated during this Summit. Just thought I'd go ahead and drop that bomb now. But this won't happen if we don't get some posts up and running!
Last edited by Demporia on Tue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Guerro
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Guerro » Tue May 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Formal Country Name: Allied States of Guerro
Capital: Senice, Relen
Main Exports: Seafood, Handmade Furniture,
Delegate to the IMA: Crystal Saren
Type of Government: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic.
Population: 179,000,000
Head of State: Jonathan Marken
Head of Government: Kilson Gutier
Economy Type: Free Market
Reason for Joining: To expand International Trade
Does your your nation support and have free trade?: Yes
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: Yes
Funds you wish to donate if any?: 8 Million Senos
Where would you like your IMA embassy/branch to be established?: Gowda, Kessen

Demporia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demporia » Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Guerro wrote:Formal Country Name: Allied States of Guerro
Capital: Senice, Relen
Main Exports: Seafood, Handmade Furniture,
Delegate to the IMA: Crystal Saren
Type of Government: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic.
Population: 179,000,000
Head of State: Jonathan Marken
Head of Government: Kilson Gutier
Economy Type: Free Market
Reason for Joining: To expand International Trade
Does your your nation support and have free trade?: Yes
Do you agree to share assets and information with other members, within reason?: Yes
Funds you wish to donate if any?: 8 Million Senos
Where would you like your IMA embassy/branch to be established?: Gowda, Kessen

Accepted, and I'm glad to see such an established and valuable ally here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates