NATION

PASSWORD

Tour for the Ambassador of the Imperium Reich (MT, IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Imperium Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1091
Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Atvania wrote:"Indeed. We're focusing on the economy as of late, for the recolution caused some unstableness." Alyushko said as he finished the last piece of his food.


"The Imperium Reich is keen on it's economic power very much, we depend very little on oil and, as a result, export it for major trade. What we do need is agricultural products of the such in trade." Samuel said, finishing his food as well. "We, controlling most of the Arctic and all it's coastal entrances and borders, have a huge global trade going completely southward down across the globe, making trade with nations simple. Our Southern Colonies also provide us, furthermore, with agricultural products and much food in exchange for our own trading items. Would there be anything you may provide to us and that you'd like from us in trade?"
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

User avatar
Atvania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atvania » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:16 pm

"Atvania is a major arms exporter, as well as beer, steel, motor vehicles and parts, high-end technologies such as industrial machinery, and a limited amount of coal and iron. Currently, our primary foreign trade partners include the Russia, Italia, Turkey, and China. A major thing the Atvanian people desire is fuel, as with our current supply of expensive fuel from the Middle Eastern states, the state-implemented costs are a bit too much for the average blue-collar worker to purchase on a daily basis. Also foreign foods, especially German beer and fish, that kind of stuff," Alyushko replied as he downed the rest of his wone and poured some more for the ambassador.

Seeing he was finished, he inquired, "Would you like some dessert?"

User avatar
The Imperium Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1091
Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Atvania wrote:"Atvania is a major arms exporter, as well as beer, steel, motor vehicles and parts, high-end technologies such as industrial machinery, and a limited amount of coal and iron. Currently, our primary foreign trade partners include the Russia, Italia, Turkey, and China. A major thing the Atvanian people desire is fuel, as with our current supply of expensive fuel from the Middle Eastern states, the state-implemented costs are a bit too much for the average blue-collar worker to purchase on a daily basis. Also foreign foods, especially German beer and fish, that kind of stuff," Alyushko replied as he downed the rest of his wone and poured some more for the ambassador.

Seeing he was finished, he inquired, "Would you like some dessert?"


"Yes please. Also, we have a gigantic amount of oil, the supply itself being a major export of our nation that makes us rich, while we can easily supply Germanic food if wanted. We can trade for arms as well as high-end technologies, the steel being acceptable to equal out trade costs if ever needed." He said, writing down his order of a dessert on a small slip of paper.
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

User avatar
Atvania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atvania » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:15 pm

The Imperium Reich wrote:
Atvania wrote:"Atvania is a major arms exporter, as well as beer, steel, motor vehicles and parts, high-end technologies such as industrial machinery, and a limited amount of coal and iron. Currently, our primary foreign trade partners include the Russia, Italia, Turkey, and China. A major thing the Atvanian people desire is fuel, as with our current supply of expensive fuel from the Middle Eastern states, the state-implemented costs are a bit too much for the average blue-collar worker to purchase on a daily basis. Also foreign foods, especially German beer and fish, that kind of stuff," Alyushko replied as he downed the rest of his wone and poured some more for the ambassador.

Seeing he was finished, he inquired, "Would you like some dessert?"


"Yes please. Also, we have a gigantic amount of oil, the supply itself being a major export of our nation that makes us rich, while we can easily supply Germanic food if wanted. We can trade for arms as well as high-end technologies, the steel being acceptable to equal out trade costs if ever needed." He said, writing down his order of a dessert on a small slip of paper.


"Ah, that is excellent." Alyushko said as he smiled.
He called a waiter over and told him his order.

A few minutes later, an extravagant fruit cake was brought for him on one hand and the ambassador's on the other.

"Do you have family at home?"

User avatar
The Imperium Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1091
Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Atvania wrote:
The Imperium Reich wrote:
"Yes please. Also, we have a gigantic amount of oil, the supply itself being a major export of our nation that makes us rich, while we can easily supply Germanic food if wanted. We can trade for arms as well as high-end technologies, the steel being acceptable to equal out trade costs if ever needed." He said, writing down his order of a dessert on a small slip of paper.


"Ah, that is excellent." Alyushko said as he smiled.
He called a waiter over and told him his order.

A few minutes later, an extravagant fruit cake was brought for him on one hand and the ambassador's on the other.

"Do you have family at home?"


"Yes, actually, a grandmother, mother, and father all in Kalte Hohe. However, I never met my father. He was left in Germany during World War 2, not wishing to join my grandmother at the time, when they had babies. He's presumed alive...." He said, sighing a bit and eating his order, which was an icecream cake. He sighed and said. "But the Reich is a new start."
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

User avatar
The Imperium Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1091
Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 am

Samuel nodded and asked. "And what exactly are your main exports? I am easily able to trade for it and any other exports offered."
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

User avatar
Atvania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atvania » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:42 pm

OOC: Totally forgot about this...

"Mostly arms - assault weapons, uniforms, armor, that kind of thing, and also industrial equipment and machinery." He said.

Eyeing the ambassador's plate, he noticed it was empty, and he seemed a bit dragged, so he was trying to conclude the dinner. it was late too, almost 9 pm.

User avatar
The Imperium Reich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1091
Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Atvania wrote:OOC: Totally forgot about this...

"Mostly arms - assault weapons, uniforms, armor, that kind of thing, and also industrial equipment and machinery." He said.

Eyeing the ambassador's plate, he noticed it was empty, and he seemed a bit dragged, so he was trying to conclude the dinner. it was late too, almost 9 pm.


"That's good." Samuel said and, noticing his eyes directing to his place, he said. "Oh, I must have forgotten the time, apologies. May we conclude our meeting from here until tomorrow?"
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

User avatar
Atvania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atvania » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 am

The Imperium Reich wrote:
Atvania wrote:OOC: Totally forgot about this...

"Mostly arms - assault weapons, uniforms, armor, that kind of thing, and also industrial equipment and machinery." He said.

Eyeing the ambassador's plate, he noticed it was empty, and he seemed a bit dragged, so he was trying to conclude the dinner. it was late too, almost 9 pm.


"That's good." Samuel said and, noticing his eyes directing to his place, he said. "Oh, I must have forgotten the time, apologies. May we conclude our meeting from here until tomorrow?"


"Ah yes, time goes by so quickly! I should let you rest, for we have a big day tomorrow." Alyushko said as he stood up and shook the ambassador's hand again, pushing his chair in as he stood up.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Global Harran, Lillorainen, Novaya Equestria, Solisian Union

Advertisement

Remove ads