NATION

PASSWORD

Winter Days in Kamseong (Closed; ATTN. Ganosia)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Seongyeon sat with Mi at the bar and watched sizable group of women dancing on the dance floor that took up about have the floor space of the drinking establishment. She was not particularly interested in any of the women in the bar as she frequented the place not because she necessarily had interest in other women, but because she liked the atmosphere. The bar was filled with friendly staff, fun music, and plenty of interesting people. One of those interesting people was a countrywoman of Gadol’s current lover; a certain infamous Ganosian princess by the name of Lilith.

The tall, slender, and sexually charged Ganosian woman had visited the bar on a number of occasions, usually in the company of some woman, whose name she could not remember, and at least a couple of different other women on each visit. She had preyed on pretty much every last foreign visitor, a number of the staff members, and herself and Mi. She had managed to leave with small contingent of the young women from the bar on each visit but not once had herself or Mi gone along with Lilith. They had politely brushed aside her advances and had greatly played up that they were BFFs on a night out.

Taking a drink from her locally made beer, Seongyeon glanced toward the bar’s front door and saw Gadol and Sephora walk in. She waved and smiled at the two lovebirds as they chatted and made their way toward th bar. While she was waving, she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked over and saw Mi discreetly tilting her head to the left. Seongyeon followed her lead and caught sight of a familiar Gasonian figure chatting up a group of college aged women at the edge of the dance floor.

“She’s here,” Seongyeon spoke as she turned to face Mi.

“We might to run interference if she gets to agressive,” Mi nodded.

“Well, get ready for anything Mi, we don’t know what will happen tonight...”

Gadolchevi walked through the door of the bar with Sephora and was greeted the sound of women enjoying themselves and popular dance music shouting at her from the speakers throughout the bar. “If you mean Lilith,” Gadolchevi grasped Sephora’s hand, “I suppose she might show up. Seongyeon and Mi had said she likes to come here pretty frequently. They also said it seemed like a pretty out of the way place for her to visit so frequently.”

She then noticed Seongyeon waving at her and waved back. “I not sure what she means by out of the way, but let’s not worry about that and have some tonight.”

Gadolchevi was visibly animated and almost bouncing as she walked and spoke.

“Do you want to grab a drink first or do a little dancing? I am game either way Seph.”

MUSIC ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Kamseong wrote:“Do you want to grab a drink first or do a little dancing? I am game either way Seph.”

Invigorated with the desire to toss aside everything and just have some good, old fashioned fun, Seph let out a sly grin, musing happily. "Well," she said, "I think we ought to get some drinks in us before we dance. We really ought to let loose, you know. As long as none of the paparazzi are here, of course. I mean, as much as I want to just kick back and relax, I'm still the ambassador. It'd be utterly awful if I ended up reprimanded or even summoned back to Olyan. But just so you know, I'd hope you'd tag along with me if that ever happened. It'd soften the blow of having such a black mark on my resume. But enough about that. Let's just have some fun and see what happens. Don't lose sight of your drink, though. We don't know if anyone here could be up to no good."

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Tue May 19, 2015 11:59 am

Gadolchevi smiled and walked to the bar. “Two Tang’s please,” she asked of the short haired Liangxe bartender wearing blue contacts and a silver stud in her right nostril. The bartender nodded and then grabbed a couple of pint glasses and filled each of them in expert fashion. Smiling she slid the glasses of over to Gadolchevi. “Now don’t let that pretty friend of yours wait to long, sweetheart. I don’t think you’ll find many like her here in Kamseong.”

Gadolchevi laughed, “You’re sure right Lanfen. I won’t find another woman like her here.”

Lanfen chuckled, “Get going then and make sure you bring her in again.”

Gadolchevi laughed again then started to walk back to Sephora...

Before she could make it back, another woman stepped in front of Sephora. The woman was a head taller than Sephora and an obvious non-native. She had light skin, dirty blonde hair that hung just past her ear on the left and to her shoulder on the right, a slender face and nose, and pair of dark blue eyes.

Attiring the woman was a sleeveless leather vest that made it very clear the various tattoos she had on her arms, a pair of torn jeans, and a multitude of studs and loops piercing her ears and nostrils. “Has anyone ever told you that you’re the most beautiful thing to walk the earth,” the woman spoke as she continued to stand in front of Sephora, “My name is Lucy and I would love to get to know you a little better. How about we go sit down over there and talk a little?”

Seeing Lucy standing in front of Sephora, Gadolchevi started to walk faster but was intercepted by a another woman, this one wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a low-cut crimson blouse. "How about we chat for a bit sweetie," her voice was like honey, "I am all alone tonight and I could use a little company..."
Last edited by Kamseong on Tue May 19, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Kamseong wrote:Attiring the woman was a sleeveless leather vest that made it very clear the various tattoos she had on her arms, a pair of torn jeans, and a multitude of studs and loops piercing her ears and nostrils. “Has anyone ever told you that you’re the most beautiful thing to walk the earth,” the woman spoke as she continued to stand in front of Sephora, “My name is Lucy and I would love to get to know you a little better. How about we go sit down over there and talk a little?”

Being propositioned by a butch woman, another foreigner at that, wasn't something Sephora had expected, but then again this whole assignment was one surprise after the other. She was no longer a mere ambassador going through the routine that every other ambassador went through in Kamseong, but she had been wearing her second identity like a comfortable old coat - Sephora, a still youngish woman, finding love in the arms of Gadolchevi, who had initially been little more than her secretary. A secretary, Seph would think. That's what I thought I'd get out of those ads I had plastered over the city. She could've had some Ganosian woman do the job, but she figured there wasn't anything wrong with making the locals feel like they could, in their own way, warm up to Ganosia.

But now this butch woman wanted to clearly warm up to Sephora, with Sephora, and it made Sephora feel rather skeevyish. She wasn't particularly interested in butch women. She had always fallen into the femme category, and felt best when around fellow femmes. When it came to voicing her opinion about lesbian rights, sure, she'd be there alongside them, because they were all invested in the same end goal, the securing of a future for lesbian women. But when it came to more intimate matters, then it wasn't likely Sephora would find herself enthralled with them.

"Ah," said Sephora, in a polite fashion, "It's nice to meet you. Thanks for the compliment. I don't get that too often. That's probably because I'm usually too busy to be at places where people would. But, unfortunately, I'm afraid I'm already taken."

Seeing Lucy standing in front of Sephora, Gadolchevi started to walk faster but was intercepted by a another woman, this one wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a low-cut crimson blouse. "How about we chat for a bit sweetie," her voice was like honey, "I am all alone tonight and I could use a little company..."

Although Sephora saw that Gadolchevi was being held up, she could still visibly see her, so she directed Lucy to look over to see her for herself. "You see that girl there? She's who I'm with tonight. I don't think she'll be too fond of you trying to move in on me."

She figured the other girl holding her up may have been one of Lucy's friends, so she tried to play it cool.

The last thing her bosses needed to hear was that she got involved in a scuffle of sorts. That wouldn't look nice on the permanent record. Watching Lucy leering at her made her feel pretty nervous, though, and she couldn't guarantee to herself that she wouldn't end up in one. Lucy's friend seemed to be part of it too, and the beginnings of rather crude thoughts were beginning to take shape in her head about the two of them and their potential intentions.

Shit, Sephora thought, I don't think this is going to end well.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Lucy just smiled at Sephora. "I don't see anyone hon. It's just you and me here tonight and I am sure you'll be fine with that..."

Gadolchevi stopped and tried to get around the woman in front of her. "Thanks, but I have someone waiting for be over there that I would like to get over to." The woman in the red blouse shook her head and grabbed hold of Gadolchevi's wrists and started pushing her toward a dark corner of the bar. "You've got me right here doll. No need for anyone else and once we're done I don't think that you will be wanting anyone else."

Gadolchevi's heart began to beat faster and her skin became warm as a mixture of annoyance and anger began to build within her bosom. "Let go of me," her words were turning into sharpened daggers. The woman ignored her and continued to push her back until they were up against the back wall of the bar. The woman then grinned and thrust Gadolchevi against the wall. "Just forget about anything else dear and let's have some fun now." Pressing Gadolchevi firmly against the wall, the woman dropped her lips to the bare, smooth skin of Gadolchevi's neck and began to kiss it. As she kissed, she moved one hand off the wrists of Sephora's secretary and moved it down into Gadolchevi's pants.

Gadolchevi's body temperature spiked and she spoke again. "I told you to let go of me." There was no hint of her usual pleasant voice left and in its place was something that very few people ever heard issuing from her lips. Malevolence. The woman ignored her and continued to move her hand and press her lips against Gadolchevi's neck. It was a mistake.

In a split second Gadochevi's knee was in the woman's gut which caused her to double over and cough out, "You bitch..." before Gadolchevi landed a quick and powerful blow to the woman's shoulder and then another to her face, drawing blood in the process. The woman slumped over on the ground in pain and moaning as Gadolchevi quickly made her way over to Lucy and Sephora...

"You damn bitch whore!" Lucy's eyes looked as if they were going to burst from her head, "I am going to fucking kill you for that." She then quickly closed the distance between herself and Gadolchevi and swung at the Anjarati woman. Gadolchevi stepped deftly aside, avoiding Lucy's blow, and then hit the butch woman with strong strike to the chest and then a swift kick to her leg. Lucy hit the floor lack a sack of bricks and howled in pain, grasping at her leg.

Catching the tail end of the scuffle, Lanfen shook her head from behind her bar and waved over a pair of intimidating women wearing headscarves and leather vests. One of the vested women hoisted Lucy onto her shoulder and the other did the same with Lucy's accomplice and then carried them into a side room of the bar. Gadolchevi ignored everything else around her practically leapt at Sephora and planted a big kiss on the ambassador's lips and then stepped back. "She did not do anything to you did she, Seph?"

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Kamseong wrote:Lucy just smiled at Sephora. "I don't see anyone hon. It's just you and me here tonight and I am sure you'll be fine with that..."

Sephora thought that this woman clearly didn't get the point. She also didn't know that she was a foreign diplomat.

"Even if we were alone," Sephora countered, "I'm not really into butch girls. I'm more into femmes, sorry."

Gadolchevi stopped and tried to get around the woman in front of her. "Thanks, but I have someone waiting for be over there that I would like to get over to."

Sephora was relieved to see Gadolchevi. This was her chance to mention that Gadol was her partner, and that consequently Lucy would have to chase tail elsewhere. However, it didn't seem to look like this was going to be an easy situation to get out of. Figures, Sephora thought, fucking figures.

The woman in the red blouse shook her head and grabbed hold of Gadolchevi's wrists and started pushing her toward a dark corner of the bar. "You've got me right here doll. No need for anyone else and once we're done I don't think that you will be wanting anyone else."

"Now wait just a moment," Sephora suddenly blurted out. "That's my partner you're messing with. You best lay off her."

Sephora knew she'd end up risking something anyway, so she figured fuck it, she had to stand up for Gadolchevi! This was her woman, damn it. She wasn't going to take this insult lying down.

"That's my woman. That's my friend. You better let her go!"

Sephora was getting excited now, and even if she was thinking these women would attempt to beat the shit out of her, the important thing was that she stood up for the woman she loved. No amount of broken bones and bruises and black eyes could convince her to not do that.

Gadolchevi's heart began to beat faster and her skin became warm as a mixture of annoyance and anger began to build within her bosom. "Let go of me," her words were turning into sharpened daggers. The woman ignored her and continued to push her back until they were up against the back wall of the bar. The woman then grinned and thrust Gadolchevi against the wall. "Just forget about anything else dear and let's have some fun now." Pressing Gadolchevi firmly against the wall, the woman dropped her lips to the bare, smooth skin of Gadolchevi's neck and began to kiss it. As she kissed, she moved one hand off the wrists of Sephora's secretary and moved it down into Gadolchevi's pants.

Sephora was incensed. This woman was taking liberties! That is what I'm supposed to be doing, thought Sephora, watching the woman's hand reach into Gadolchevi's pants. Of course Sephora had done so numerous times. She'd done just about everything with Gadol's body and vice versa, enough things to fill one of those saucy sex shows you'd see on late night television.

Right about now Sephora wanted nothing more than to march on over there and give this woman a piece of her mind! And her fist too, which she had clenched up and ready to use, especially if Lucy tried to prevent her from making any moves. She wasn't that bad a fighter, in fact, but at the same time hoped there was some way this could end peacefully.

"Move out of my way," Sephora began, "or I'll...."

She was cut off by what happened next.

Gadolchevi's body temperature spiked and she spoke again. "I told you to let go of me." There was no hint of her usual pleasant voice left and in its place was something that very few people ever heard issuing from her lips. Malevolence. The woman ignored her and continued to move her hand and press her lips against Gadolchevi's neck. It was a mistake.

In a split second Gadochevi's knee was in the woman's gut which caused her to double over and cough out, "You bitch..." before Gadolchevi landed a quick and powerful blow to the woman's shoulder and then another to her face, drawing blood in the process. The woman slumped over on the ground in pain and moaning as Gadolchevi quickly made her way over to Lucy and Sephora...

Sephora was shocked. She didn't think Gadolchevi would have it in her to do such a thing. She expected she'd be the one who'd have to unleash hell. But damn, it was fine watching her. Gadolchevi sure was a fine woman to boot, also. The way she displayed her reach and flexibility made Sephora tingly. It was a pleasurable sort of tingly feeling that made her want to experience both for herself later in the night, albeit in a more peaceful manner of course.

"You damn bitch whore!" Lucy's eyes looked as if they were going to burst from her head, "I am going to fucking kill you for that." She then quickly closed the distance between herself and Gadolchevi and swung at the Anjarati woman. Gadolchevi stepped deftly aside, avoiding Lucy's blow, and then hit the butch woman with strong strike to the chest and then a swift kick to her leg. Lucy hit the floor lack a sack of bricks and howled in pain, grasping at her leg.

Catching the tail end of the scuffle, Lanfen shook her head from behind her bar and waved over a pair of intimidating women wearing headscarves and leather vests.

Sephora had been holding down Lucy onto the ground the entire time, muttering to herself in the Ganosian tongue about how this was hopefully going to be one of those incidents that never officially happened. She didn't want to have black marks on her record, let alone her face. Luckily Lucy hadn't done anything to her, but Sephora seemed unusually tight when it came to how she held down the injured butch woman. She was able to get some subtle jabs in also, enough to remind Lucy that the tide had fucking turned in their favor.

One of the vested women hoisted Lucy onto her shoulder and the other did the same with Lucy's accomplice and then carried them into a side room of the bar. Gadolchevi ignored everything else around her practically leapt at Sephora and planted a big kiss on the ambassador's lips and then stepped back. "She did not do anything to you did she, Seph?"

Before Sephora could respond, there was the faint sound of clapping in the distance. It grew louder as the source of the sound stepped forward.

"That was absolutely riveting stuff. I'm impressed."

Before Gadolchevi could respond, Sephora hastily paid respects to the woman standing before them, flanked by her companions.

"Your Highness!" Sephora hastily cried. "I didn't know you were around."

"I have been in town for a number of days." Lilith retorted. "Kamseong is my latest stop. I've been to Wiekilas, Ali-Zebu, and will be in Anathaat once I'm done here

She gestured to one of her companions. "I was told by my friend Kiku here that there were some good times to be had here in Kamseong. This place was supposed to be lively, she said, but neither of us ever anticipated we'd see something like this."

"Well, neither did I." Sephora chuckled slightly.

"At least those bitches are gone. They were impeding my quest to find some.....entertainment for tonight."

Sephora noticed Lilith licked her lips then, and her companions seemed to chuckle at the thought. Obviously, Lilith was prowling for some company. Sephora knew all about what Lilith wanted, and for a moment seemed to look a bit warily at Gadolchevi. Lilith's reputation in the lesbian community of Ganosia was one marked with complaints that she held practically nothing sacred.

Not even....

"You two are in a relationship. Well, that's nice, isn't it? You're a lucky woman," Lilith said to Sephora, "both for looking as attractive as you do and for having Gadolchevi here as your lover. Before you ask, I've been seeing you around town while you've been dallying about together. So that's how I know your name. I bet you've been filing an extra special report about her, eh?"

Lilith made some gestures with her hands to illustrate her point. Sephora knew what Lilith was getting at. She did remember the aftermath of that one time they made love on the desk, and she had to make sure nothing got broken in the process. It was funny when she thought about it, but Lilith talking about it made her uneasy. What if Lilith started to pursue Gadolchevi?

"Well, at any rate, at least now we can get back to having fun, yes?" Lilith said, before looking over to her companions. They were all nodding and muttering in agreement. Their eyes, too, had been ogling Gadolchevi quite a bit.

Sephora knew them too. Lilith was the head of a party of bohemian lesbian adventurers, fellow dominatrixes, who would visit countries friendly to homosexuals and hold sexy parties in the seediest parts of their cities. Of course, "sexy parties" could mean just about anything, but those in the know knew that they were some really fucking greasy shit. At least that's what Sephora thought. She certainly wouldn't want to end up at one of them. But she wasn't about to say that right now, especially since Lilith could just as easily retaliate with a word to her sister, the Empress.

"Likewise," Sephora said. "And thanks for the support."

But before Lilith left, she made her way up to Gadolchevi. She leaned in close, but did nothing more than intently study her. She seemed to make a point of looking at Gadolchevi's crotch. She whispered lustfully into Gadol's ear, then, and said:

"What a shame I have enough respect for your lover not to take you for my own, Gadolchevi."

Then she backed off and looked to her companions and headed back into the shadows, to the VIP room they had come from. Sephora could hear them laughing and hollering, acting like they had never even been there but in their own little world. Their own greasy fucking world, Sephora thought. But all she did was sigh in relief. It was nice to know that Lilith wouldn't do anything to ruin her relationship with Gadolchevi.

"She didn't do anything to me, Gadol. I'm fine. I'm also fucking impressed. You know how to kick ass! Maybe I should've made you a bodyguard instead of a secretary." Sephora laughed heartily. "I guess we should get going now. All of this has really ruined my mood. Maybe we could go and curl up to a nice movie or something, eh?"

She offered her arm to Gadol, feeling particularly energetic. Seeing Gadolchevi use her limbs like that made her want to see her use them in other ways.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:37 pm

“I am glad you are fine Seph. I am not sure what I would have done if she had done something to you.” Her face then took on a somewhat embarrassed expression as she wiped the blood from her hands. “Well, as far as the whole kicking ass thing goes, it’s not something I usually put on display. I promised my instructor that I would try to avoid using what I learned too often.”

She then paused momentarily. “She is my mother after all.”

After wiping as much of the blood off her hands as she could manage, she then changed the topic with a smile. “You know, a movie would be nice Seph. I have a great musti flick back at the condo. Fiery Fists of Steely Doom.” She then chuckled and carefully grasped Sephora’s hand in her own. “Don’t let the title fool you though. Aside from having plenty of action, it also has a great romantic subplot and a steamy scene or two. Anti and Fan Wan are damn hot in that movie.”

Leading Sephora out of the bar, she asked her a brief question before they started toward the condo. “So, who was that woman that was talking with us? She seems to know you and she also seems a little creepy.” Before Sephora could respond though, Gadolchevi leaned her toward her lover’s ear and whispered, “I hope I don’t have kick her scrawny butt, I would hate to get any more blood on my shirt...Unless of course that gets your blood pumping of course.”

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates