NATION

PASSWORD

Winter Days in Kamseong (Closed; ATTN. Ganosia)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Two weeks had passed, and yet they felt like months to Sephora, who had been quite pleased with how successful her work was in Kamseong. The Imperial government had told her that they were quite pleased with her work, which had made her very happy. It made her happier knowing that she was in Kamseong, checking out more than just the architectural sights. Being openly lesbian, she briefly flirted with various women, but none of them held her interest long enough, not even enough for a one night stand. Perhaps, Sephora thought, it was because Gadolchevi was all she could really focus on when it came to such matters, this pretty and rather cute woman who was really trying her best to impress her with her hard work and determination.

But whilst Godalchevi (at least to Sephora) hadn't been looking at her in such a light, occassionally Sephora contemplated pursuing Gadolchevi romantically. She wouldn't have been her first, but she seemed potentially nice enough to be her last. There were moments when her gaze lingered on her a bit longer than it had ought to, watching her working on her laptop or bending her body to look for something she thought she had lost, and for moments Sephora felt a bit irked by her brief unprofessionalism. I ain't Lilith, she told herself, I ain't like that at all, but she'd be damned if she didn't find Gadolchevi attractive - she had, but she had yet to tell her that. You're a good worker, Gad. You're always on time when I need you. I think I hired the best secretary in this city state. That was all she'd ever tell this woman.

But to tell her she was good looking? No, that wouldn't fly.

This was all on her mind when she was in her limosuine on this summer afternoon, heading out for a day on the town with her secretary. She had told Gadolchevi that she wouldn't mind a friendly tour, a break from all the paperwork and meetings, but she hadn't thought about it in any sexual way.

But what if Gadolchevi did? Sephora sighed. She decided, as she saw Gadolchevi waiting for her as her car stopped, that she'd just try to have a good time. Don't think about her like that. She's just trying to be nice, and you ought to be nice to her in turn. Remember, you're not Lilith.

I'm not Lilith, inaudibly muttered Sephora as she got out of the limo. "Ah," she said, "there you are. Fine day for a tour, hey? Where shall we start? Right here?"

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:31 pm

A smile lit up Gadolchevi’s face as she stood up and turned to face Sephora. “It is always a lovely for a tour in Kamseong Sephora.” She then shoved her phone into the right front pocket of the black low-rise jeans she had decided to pair with the teal, choli-like top that covered her bosom. Continuing to smile, she pointed first to her left and then to her right. “This is Zhen Chun Plaza, the center of town. To my right is the business district and to my left is the major shopping district, Jongno-buk.” She then pointed to the large pool and fountain at the center of the plaza which was boasted several large, white lion statue that spat water in long streams. “This is the Foundation Fountain. It is a very popular place to meet and it is very hard to miss.”

Gadolchevi then took break from speaking and absorbed the radiant Sephora with her smiling brown eyes. The older, redheaded woman was a lovely sight. “You know,” she said pointing past the skyscrapers of the Jontno-buk District, “I think the perfect thing for us to do first would be to visit Pattalagaravam Tower. It opened only a couple of years ago and it is supposed to be one of the tallest buildings in the world. It is 550 meters tall if I am not mistaken. There is a gorgeous outdoor observation deck with a café, restaurant, and an amazing garden.” She then offered her hand, a common gesture among the Anjarati people of Kamseong, and smiled more pleasantly than before. “The view is magnificent from the tower. You can look out across the sea, into the mountains of the interior, or the look down at the city below. It’s really amazing.”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Kamseong wrote:A smile lit up Gadolchevi’s face as she stood up and turned to face Sephora. “It is always a lovely for a tour in Kamseong Sephora.” She then shoved her phone into the right front pocket of the black low-rise jeans she had decided to pair with the teal, choli-like top that covered her bosom. Continuing to smile, she pointed first to her left and then to her right. “This is Zhen Chun Plaza, the center of town. To my right is the business district and to my left is the major shopping district, Jongno-buk.” She then pointed to the large pool and fountain at the center of the plaza which was boasted several large, white lion statue that spat water in long streams. “This is the Foundation Fountain. It is a very popular place to meet and it is very hard to miss.”

All this had made Sephora remember the multitude of dates - if you could call them that - that her adolescent self had had back in the days of the First Ganosian Republic. This was all before she had been reduced to living in the fear that she would be conscripted for the harem of a cult leader, of course. Sephora had been openly lesbian, and pursued, with varying degress of vigor and interest, various young women. This wasn't at all comparable to the level which Princess Lilith displays today, but was moreso innocent and old fashioned, oftentimes started off by the other parties in such dealings. But, sadly, she never found the right person, and oftentimes found herself making friends more than girlfriends. By the time she felt willing to try again, Ian's rebellion occured, and the hellish plight of many Ganosian women left little room for romantic displays, especially since the ruling cult had deemed all women the property of their leader - such a disgusting display, Sephora would say. She herself managed to survive the rebellion, Ian's reign, and the subsequent revolution, finding herself work in the newly established Foreign Ministry.

In Kamseong, she had considered making more of the occassional lingering glances, the brief moments where an observer would think something was bound to happen, but work occupied her time. Meetings were common, and it was considered impolite in her mind to ogle the Foreign Minister of Kamseong. But with Gadolchevi, there had seemed to be moments that seemed to awaken the old zest in Sephora's heart. Sephora hadn't said much of it, but she sort of had known Gadolchevi was quite interested in her - but in what? That's what Sephora didn't know yet. To be honest, she had thought, if Gadolchevi wanted a relationship, Sephora wouldn't deny her - she was rather fetching when she thought about her in her office, sitting at her desk......

Gadolchevi then took break from speaking and absorbed the radiant Sephora with her smiling brown eyes. The older, redheaded woman was a lovely sight. “You know,” she said pointing past the skyscrapers of the Jontno-buk District, “I think the perfect thing for us to do first would be to visit Pattalagaravam Tower. It opened only a couple of years ago and it is supposed to be one of the tallest buildings in the world. It is 550 meters tall if I am not mistaken. There is a gorgeous outdoor observation deck with a café, restaurant, and an amazing garden.” She then offered her hand, a common gesture among the Anjarati people of Kamseong, and smiled more pleasantly than before. “The view is magnificent from the tower. You can look out across the sea, into the mountains of the interior, or the look down at the city below. It’s really amazing.”

Sephora shook her head, remembering Gadolchevi was still talking. She blushed slightly, not giving Gadolchevi whether it was over Gadol's gazing or the fact she was imagining something a little bit saucy. Putting together what words she had heard, Sephora replied: "We ought to see everything we can. For all I know, I one day may be sent elsewhere, and some middle aged bloke may take my place here in Kamseong, so I'd want to see whatever I can before I get bogged down in work or get shipped to some other country. So far, what I have seen is quite beautiful. Kamseong is a lovely little city, it really is."

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Gadolchevi smiled and grabbed Sephora’s hand. “Let’s get started then Sephora. Perhaps on the way we can pop into a store or two and maybe pick up a small snack before lunch. I am little hungry after my morning hike in the mountains.” She then started to walk away from the fountain and the plaza it occupied, still grasping Sephora’s hand. She looked back as they passed a local musical ensemble putting on an impromptu performance for a pleasantly surprised group of teenagers and younger adults. “I hope you don’t mind if we walk today. I mean, we could take the subway or a taxi, but then we could not see as much or really enjoy everything the city has to offer.”

She then continued on past the musicians and the growing crowd around them. Soon the two women found themselves surrounded by the skyscrapers of the Johnto-buk District and all the sights and smells that accompanied them. Around them were a plethora of shops with most in the general vicinity dealing with electronics and popular media. In front of ever store there seemed to be some individual or another promoting their shop and how much better their prices were compared to the shop half a block away. In front of some the shops, there were individuals dressed in costumes depicting characters out of comics, video games, or popular and imported television programs and films.

Walking a little further in, if she were not too distracted by all the other sights and sounds of the busy shopping district, Sephora would have caught sight of what appeared to be very traditional buildings, in much the same style that one would expect in the Korean Peninsula, tucked away amidst the plethora of modern shops and looming towers all around them. They were a reminder of some of the earliest settlers to sail across the expansive sea and settle in the city-state that would become Kamseong. It was to one of these small, traditionally constructed structures that Gadolchevi led Sephora first. It was a small wooden building painted a vibrant red and boasting an impressive pagoda roof of moss green. A small set of stairs led up onto a covered porch upon which a small circular podium stood in a central position. The podium was painted a bright yellow and its top was encircled by an intricately carved Baek dragon painted in green, black, and gold.

The smell of cooking food, meat, fish, rice, and number of other ingredients came floating through the air and into the open nostrils of the two women. Gadolchevi inhaled deeply and smiled. “I can’t count how many times that I have been in this place. The owner, Jin-ho is such a big sweetheart and, in my opinion, he makes the best Dakkocchi and Kimchi Bokumbap.” It is a great place for a little snack to keep your energy during a busy day out on the town.”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 am

Kamseong wrote:Gadolchevi smiled and grabbed Sephora’s hand. “Let’s get started then Sephora. Perhaps on the way we can pop into a store or two and maybe pick up a small snack before lunch. I am little hungry after my morning hike in the mountains.” She then started to walk away from the fountain and the plaza it occupied, still grasping Sephora’s hand. She looked back as they passed a local musical ensemble putting on an impromptu performance for a pleasantly surprised group of teenagers and younger adults. “I hope you don’t mind if we walk today. I mean, we could take the subway or a taxi, but then we could not see as much or really enjoy everything the city has to offer.”

"There's nothing wrong with walking," Sephora reassured her secretary. "We ought to see and enjoy everything we can, after all, right? Let's get started."

The smell of cooking food, meat, fish, rice, and number of other ingredients came floating through the air and into the open nostrils of the two women. Gadolchevi inhaled deeply and smiled. “I can’t count how many times that I have been in this place. The owner, Jin-ho is such a big sweetheart and, in my opinion, he makes the best Dakkocchi and Kimchi Bokumbap.” It is a great place for a little snack to keep your energy during a busy day out on the town.”

"You seem to know quite a lot of people. You must be a rather social person," Sephora chuckled. "Perhaps we will meet him while we order ourselves some of those foods you've mentioned. Let's get some food in our stomaches before we set out any further. An empty stomach would only distract us from our fun, right?"

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:25 pm

“I do like to get out when I can,” Gadolchevi replied, a grin firmly planted on her face. She then led Sephora up the stairs and through the front door of the small dining establishment and were immediately greeted by a pair of polished wooden kirin statues flanking the doorway. The interior of the building smelled wonderfully of Baek cuisine and every nook and cranny boasted immaculate cleanliness.

The walls of the restaurant were decorated with pieces of artwork and placards inscribed lines of script in the Baek language. The small number of tables in the building were all occupied by locals and a handful of adventurous tourists who were all enjoying relaxed conversation and pleasant meal. Gadolchevi looked around the room and caught sight of a teenaged boy who she then waved over. He walked over with a smile on his face and nodded at Sephora. He exchanged a few quick words with Gadolchevi and then walked off. “That is Jin-ho’s son, Hyun. He’s a nice boy, hardworking, and rather awkward around women,” she then laughed, “Except of course when it comes to me. I suppose it has to do with the two of us practically growing up together.”

A few moments later, a Baek man in his mid-forties, wearing jeans and with an apron covering his front approached the two women and smiled. “Please have a seat the family dining area and I will get you something right away.” He then spread his arms and embraced Gadolchevi in a very familial fashion. “It is always great to see you Chevi,” he grinned and continued, “But don’t let me keep you from a spending time with your friend. You can tell me all about her later.” He then turned and pretended to whisper at Sephora while he pointed Gadolchevi, “Watch yourself with Chevi, she might just reel you in if your not to careful.”

The man then retreated back into the kitchen and Gadolchevi chuckled as she led Sephora into a small side room. “That was Jin-ho. Now get ready for what I like to call a culinary orgasm.” She then sat down at the small wooden table that occupied the room and invited Sephora to sit across from her.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:41 am

Kamseong wrote:He then turned and pretended to whisper at Sephora while he pointed Gadolchevi, “Watch yourself with Chevi, she might just reel you in if your not to careful.”

"Duly noted. I think you'll find, though, that I'm quite.....adept when it comes to matters of romance," Sephora smirked. "Chevi ain't going to be too big a problem, believe me."

“That was Jin-ho. Now get ready for what I like to call a culinary orgasm.” She then sat down at the small wooden table that occupied the room and invited Sephora to sit across from her.

"Culinary orgasm, huh? I think we'll have to put that claim to the test, among other things," mused Sephora. "As for Jin Ho? I know how that is. I still recall my childhood quite easily enough, but being the ambassador to Kamseong and all sort of keeps me from keeping in touch with anyone. But I knew the risks when I put on the uniform, right? You gotta do what you gotta do. So, what will we be having?"

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Just as Sephora had finished speaking, Jin-ho walked into the small dining area with two large platters. One was filled with about a half a dozen skewers upon which were impaled piping hot pieces of chicken coated in a flavorful sauce of chili paste, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and Asian pear. The other platter contained two bowls filled with rice stir-fried with kimchi, soy sauce, scallions, ham, onion, garlic, and a fried egg resting on top of the rice. The aromas swam through the small room and surrounded the two women as Jin-ho retreated from the room with a large grin on his face.

“These are dakkocchi,” Gadolchevi pointed at the skewered pieces of chicken, “And this,” she pointed at the bowls of fried rice, “Is kimchi bokumbap.” She then turned her smiling face and brown eyes in Sephora’s direction. “I’m sure you are going to love everything Sephora.” She then lightly fluttered her eyelashes, something she had picked up from her friend Zhang Mi, and picked up a pair of chopsticks from the table. “I know I am going to enjoy everything.”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri May 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Kamseong wrote:Just as Sephora had finished speaking, Jin-ho walked into the small dining area with two large platters. One was filled with about a half a dozen skewers upon which were impaled piping hot pieces of chicken coated in a flavorful sauce of chili paste, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and Asian pear. The other platter contained two bowls filled with rice stir-fried with kimchi, soy sauce, scallions, ham, onion, garlic, and a fried egg resting on top of the rice. The aromas swam through the small room and surrounded the two women as Jin-ho retreated from the room with a large grin on his face.

“These are dakkocchi,” Gadolchevi pointed at the skewered pieces of chicken, “And this,” she pointed at the bowls of fried rice, “Is kimchi bokumbap.” She then turned her smiling face and brown eyes in Sephora’s direction. “I’m sure you are going to love everything Sephora.” She then lightly fluttered her eyelashes, something she had picked up from her friend Zhang Mi, and picked up a pair of chopsticks from the table. “I know I am going to enjoy everything.”

Whilst enjoying the various kinds of food brought out, Sephotra could not help herself from studying Gadolchevi - this whole engagement had all the familiarity she expected, being that it was not unlike her schooldays when she would go out with her girlfriends all the time to exotic restaurants, sampling the culinary delights of nations from all over the world, the various peoples who had made Ganosia their homeland.

But that was little more than mere, quaint Platonic fun. It was nothing special. But this? This was something else, particularly because Sephora was trying to understand her secretary. She sort of knew - in hindsight - that Gadolchevi seemed to be a lot more friendly than formal, but she could not allege anything without proper evidence. But, perhaps, as Sephora reached for the bowl of fried rice, it was not going to be a simple thing to do.

Sephora watched Gadolchevi fluttering her eyelashes. For a moment, she felt a bit off. It wasn't that she interpreted it as a sign of hostility, but it was what she interpreted her brief, sudden feeling as being.

"I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves," said Sephora. "I am glad to see you were willing to not be so formal either. I hired you as my secretary, but I wouldn't want you to think we can't enjoy ourselves."

Sephora leaned back into her seat. She felt something touching - or, she thought she did - her leg, but assumed it was just that of the table....

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 am

Gadolchevi smiled as she picked up a bit of her rice with the chopsticks she had picked up. Sephora was a little bit older than the women she usually found herself drawn to, but Sephora had a certain air about her. That and the ambassador had an exotic beauty mixed with that wonderful head of red hair of hers. It was all too much for Gadolchevi to handle and so she finally let go of her self-control and slipped off the shoe of her left foot.

She then extended her leg underneath the table and let her uncovered foot lightly stroke Sephora’s leg as the she sat back in her chair. Gadolchevi then swallowed her bite of fried rice and laughed lightly. “I agree Sephora. There is no reason we can’t be professional in the office and have a little fun on the weekends.” She then smiled coquettishly as her foot traced its way down Sephora’s leg, “Endless work and seriousness make for a pretty dull life.”

She then withdrew her leg momentarily. “How’s the food Sephie?”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 am

Kamseong wrote:Gadolchevi smiled as she picked up a bit of her rice with the chopsticks she had picked up. Sephora was a little bit older than the women she usually found herself drawn to, but Sephora had a certain air about her. That and the ambassador had an exotic beauty mixed with that wonderful head of red hair of hers. It was all too much for Gadolchevi to handle and so she finally let go of her self-control and slipped off the shoe of her left foot.

She then extended her leg underneath the table and let her uncovered foot lightly stroke Sephora’s leg as the she sat back in her chair. Gadolchevi then swallowed her bite of fried rice and laughed lightly. “I agree Sephora. There is no reason we can’t be professional in the office and have a little fun on the weekends.” She then smiled coquettishly as her foot traced its way down Sephora’s leg, “Endless work and seriousness make for a pretty dull life.”

She then withdrew her leg momentarily. “How’s the food Sephie?”

Sephora began to feel Gadolchevi's leg underneath the table, and almost immediately did she remember the old days, back when she was a young woman in Ganosia, spending time with other girls who were a lot like her - flirting and experimenting, always living outside the system. She twigged what Gadolchevi wanted right away, and smiled warmly at the other woman. For a moment, she thought of Lilith. Lilith would've taken Gadolchevi to a bathroom stall or some other such place and immediately have gone to town. Lilith would have no problem exploiting Gadolchevi's willingness to hook up like that, and you'd be hearing of Gadolchevi joining the harem, appearing in the tabloids, becoming another notch in her belt.

But then you had Sephora.

"Well," she smirked, "It seems you know what sort of fun you want to have. Well, perhaps we'll have to look into that sometime."

Sephora chuckled. Who would've thought she'd find a fling here, of all places?

"Perhaps," she added, "we could look into it right away? After we are done here? It is your call, Gadolchevi."

Rather than reciprocate the leg rubbing, Sephora decided to merely use words to start with. She wasn't intent on just jumping into the bed (or onto the desk, for that matter) just yet, but figured she might as well have fun with this, to gauge how serious her secretary was. Was she just interested in an on and off relationship, or something deeper?

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Gadolchevi swallowed a bite of rice and nodded. “That sounds like a lovely idea Sephora. I know the perfect place as well. It is just gorgeous and you can be sure that it won’t be terribly busy either.” She smiled and took a bit of chicken. “Just let me know when you are finished eating and we can head out and start the rest of the day with a little dance or two.”

Gadolchevi continued to eat, all the while continuing her flirtatious behaviors. She had thrown subtlety out the window and she was not going to turn back. Sephora was a wonderful woman and she deserved nothing but complete attention from herself. Finishing her rice, Gadolchevi smiled at Sephora. “Did I already tell you that you look lovely, Sephora?”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Kamseong wrote:Gadolchevi swallowed a bite of rice and nodded. “That sounds like a lovely idea Sephora. I know the perfect place as well. It is just gorgeous and you can be sure that it won’t be terribly busy either.” She smiled and took a bit of chicken. “Just let me know when you are finished eating and we can head out and start the rest of the day with a little dance or two.”

Sephora swallowed one of her own, and smirked. "A little dance, huh? Judging by how eager you are to spend more off duty time with me, I doubt you really want only a little."

She too continued to eat, all the while continuing to tease her secretary. She knew that Gadolchevi was interested in her, and she figured she might as well have fun with her about it. After all, she was quite a nice woman, and she looked attractive enough to boot. She'd seen pretty girls before, but Gadolchevi looked quite....different. After finishing her own meal, she reciprocated the smile to Gadolchevi. Why turn her advances down? Perhaps this would be her soulmate, the one everyone says everyone has. It was worth a shot, and besides, if anything, it'd sure be more interesting than just sitting inside the embassy all the time with her thumb up her ass, overlooking the next batch of ho-hum, everything's A-OK paperwork.

“Did I already tell you that you look lovely, Sephora?”

"You sure did, Gadolchevi, and your foot seems to be telling me that quite a bit too," Sephora grinned.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 pm

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Gadolchevi took another bite of rice and swallowed, “My foot has been right in front of me the whole time. I am sure I’d notice if it reached out and stroked your leg.” She then looked at the food on the table and decided that she had enough to eat. “You know Sephora, I think am done for now. I’ll ask Jin-ho to pack the rest up and have Hyun bring it over to my place.” She then stood up and ducked through the door that Jin-ho had entered through earlier. About thirty seconds later, she stepped back into the dining area and stood next to Sephora. “How about we head over to that place I was talking about earlier? It’ll be loads of fun. Plus, there won’t be anyone else there right not so we will have it all to ourselves.”

She then offered her hand and tilted her head, “Let’s go and have some fun, shall we?”

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Kamseong wrote:“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Gadolchevi took another bite of rice and swallowed, “My foot has been right in front of me the whole time. I am sure I’d notice if it reached out and stroked your leg.”

Sephora smirked. Gadolchevi was obviously fooling around. This job was getting exciting, Sephora thought. It wasn't like she expected much. She was only in it for the chance to travel; if she had to go through mountains of paperwork and thousands of events, it was all worth it just to be able to check out sights she would've otherwise missed out on. Had she not bothered becoming a diplomat, she'd have even missed out on Gadolchevi obviously wanting to get in her pants, and, in a way, Sephora wouldn't mind a little peek into hers herself. I mean, she thought, well, maybe I do. She is pretty cute, nice and outgoing. Maybe it is time I settle down with someone. Shit, if it don't work with her, I can always find someone else. Why not try it out?

She then looked at the food on the table and decided that she had enough to eat. “You know Sephora, I think am done for now. I’ll ask Jin-ho to pack the rest up and have Hyun bring it over to my place.” She then stood up and ducked through the door that Jin-ho had entered through earlier. About thirty seconds later, she stepped back into the dining area and stood next to Sephora. “How about we head over to that place I was talking about earlier? It’ll be loads of fun. Plus, there won’t be anyone else there right not so we will have it all to ourselves.”

She then offered her hand and tilted her head, “Let’s go and have some fun, shall we?”

Yeah. Let's try it out.

"Sure," said Sephora, taking Gadolchevi's hand. She had finished eating herself, and was ready to go. "let's go and have some fun. That place you were talking about? Let's go there."
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Exiting the restaurant, Gadolchevi waved at Jin-ho and Hyung with a smile across her face. “Well,” she spoke once they had descended the steps leading down from the restaurant’s porch, “We don’t have far to go from here. We just follow this road about two blocks and then a quick left turn will have us at our destination.” She then led Sephora along the downtown street lined with shops, condos, and other tall structures. Every once in while she would point a particular store or other building and give a little description of it as they passed.

Along the stretch of the street that they were walking along, there were predominantly shops selling electronics, appliances, music, and other popular media (books, comics, collectibles, etc.). As they passed in front of shop with various posters depicting popular television and comic book characters pasted on its large front windows and a large sign flashing bright pink Liangxe writing, Gadolchevi released Sephora’s hand. “Wait here for a moment. I just remembered something that I need to pick up in here. It shouldn’t take me more than a few minutes to pick it up.”

She then walked through the automatic door and wound her way through the store. About seven minutes later, Gadolchevi walked out of the store carrying a large white plastic back with the image of a slim young girl with light blue skin and violet hair adorning either side of the bag. “All done Sephora. Just a couple of meters and we will be at our turn.” She then grabbed hold of Sephora’s hand and led her onto another street. Walking another several steps and the pair was in front of tower housing several large condos. Looking up and pointing at the very top floors of the tower, Gadolchevi spoke with a small grin on her face, “There is where we will be heading. My parents have the top two floors of this place and I have a room on the very top floor. You can see over most of the other buildings from my room and right into the mountains outside the city.”

She then led Sephora into the lobby and greeted the old man at the door before continuing to the elevator. “My parents are away advising on some engineering project overseas, so we will have the whole place to ourselves.” The young secretary then lightly squeezed Sephora’s and gave her employer an inviting smile and a small laugh. “We just need to clean up when we are done.”

She let out another small laugh.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:21 am

Kamseong wrote:Along the stretch of the street that they were walking along, there were predominantly shops selling electronics, appliances, music, and other popular media (books, comics, collectibles, etc.). As they passed in front of shop with various posters depicting popular television and comic book characters pasted on its large front windows and a large sign flashing bright pink Liangxe writing, Gadolchevi released Sephora’s hand. “Wait here for a moment. I just remembered something that I need to pick up in here. It shouldn’t take me more than a few minutes to pick it up.”

Sephora studied the shopfront while waiting for Gadolchevi to return. She knew about cosplaying, namely from the Cosafes back in her native Ganosia and the occassional exposes on conventions on the news, and twigged quite early on that Gadolchevi would dress up for her. But what would she dress up as? What was she aiming to accomplish? Sephora wasn't totally ignorant - she knew when girls were interested in her; after all, she was no stranger to the GLBT scene, having occassionally visited some gay bars prior to her appointment to Kamseong. Even prior to hiring Gadolchevi, she had explored the local scene, but she hadn't had much luck in either scene of finding a concrete relationship, even when she bothered like trying in the first place. It wasn't that she was asexual, only that she was primarily focused on her work. Why get someone to live with you when you don't have the means to support yourself, let alone them?

She then walked through the automatic door and wound her way through the store. About seven minutes later, Gadolchevi walked out of the store carrying a large white plastic back with the image of a slim young girl with light blue skin and violet hair adorning either side of the bag. “All done Sephora. Just a couple of meters and we will be at our turn.” She then grabbed hold of Sephora’s hand and led her onto another street.

"I find myself wanting to ask what you purchased, but no doubt you plan to surprise me." said Sephora, smirking happily. "I'm sure I'll be seeing it real soon. I look forward to it."

Walking another several steps and the pair was in front of tower housing several large condos. Looking up and pointing at the very top floors of the tower, Gadolchevi spoke with a small grin on her face, “There is where we will be heading. My parents have the top two floors of this place and I have a room on the very top floor. You can see over most of the other buildings from my room and right into the mountains outside the city.”

She then led Sephora into the lobby and greeted the old man at the door before continuing to the elevator. “My parents are away advising on some engineering project overseas, so we will have the whole place to ourselves.” The young secretary then lightly squeezed Sephora’s and gave her employer an inviting smile and a small laugh. “We just need to clean up when we are done.”

She let out another small laugh.

She decided to just come out with it at this point.

"Gadol, are you trying to seduce me?"

She wasn't saying no just yet, but she figured she could gauge what this girl's aims really were. She did have to admit that Gadolchevi was quite pretty, but she didn't want to leap into this too quickly.

"If that's the case, I'm afraid I'm going to have to get you to convince me. No doubt what you purchased is what you'll use to do so. Consider me interested, but only that. Let's see if you can sweep me off my feet; you're not the first, but who knows? Maybe you'll be the one to actually succeed."

Sizing Gadol up, Sephora nodded thoughtfully. Maybe she would be the proverbial one, maybe not. She'd never know if she wouldn't try, so she decided to do just that.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Gadolchevi simply grinned and climbed in the elevator with Sephora. Once they reached the top floor, she let her employer into a large and well appointed bedroom with large windows looking out over the nearby mountains of Orqosuyu. “Please have a seat on the couch over there,” she pointed to a rather plush and colorful couch that sat in front of a large flat-screen television, “I’ll just hop into the closet for a minute and change.

She then walked across the room and opened a door adjacent to her bed and stepped through it, re-closing the door after she had passed through it. Gadolchevi looked around the spacious interior of the closet and grabbed a few things she had stored in drawers and on shelves before placing the bag she had brought from the shop on the floor next to the items she had just procured. She then stripped off her clothes and began replacing them with pieces she pulled from her shopping bag. After about ten minutes or so of preparation she grinned at herself in a mirror by the door and then stepped back out into the bedroom.

Gadolchevi then strode across the room and stood before Sephora, revealing in full all the changes she had made to her appearance. Her silky black hair was woven into a ponytail so high it seemed to defy gravity and a large red gem set in silver sat on her forehead and was held in place by a series of fine silver chains that ran around and over her head. Covering the middle third of her breasts was an ornately embroidered piece of jade colored cloth that hugged her firmly. Sitting low on her hips was a knee length skirt in the same color as her breast covering with slits across her front and bottom. The skirt was embroidered much like the cloth covering the middle of her breasts with the addition of a multitude of fine silver chains forming intricate patterns on either side of its slits.

Smiling, Gadolchevi then twirled a long spear tipped with a black point. When she had finished her maneuver, she stood straight and deepened her voice slightly. “You have been a faithful and brave friend on my travels Sephora Zhanfe. Let your Queen, Hatti Xia Victor of Ten Thousand Battles, offer her sincerest gratitude and confess her undying passion for you.”

She then put a finger to her lips, “Shh. It does not matter to me that you were born a farmer. I will persuade those who oppose our love with word or spear.” Gadolchevi then moved closer to Sephora and leaned over, bringing her face up to the redheaded woman that was her employer.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:20 am

Kamseong wrote:Gadolchevi simply grinned and climbed in the elevator with Sephora. Once they reached the top floor, she let her employer into a large and well appointed bedroom with large windows looking out over the nearby mountains of Orqosuyu. “Please have a seat on the couch over there,” she pointed to a rather plush and colorful couch that sat in front of a large flat-screen television, “I’ll just hop into the closet for a minute and change.

Sephora allowed herself to sit on the couch.

Upon sitting down on it, she began to remember old memories, ones she had long since buried away in the caverns of her mind—the days when she was a young college student. Ah, it seems so cliche—having experimented with fellow young women, but never going all the way of course, in one another's dorms and other secret places—but that's just the way her story went. However, she had never forsook her initial attractions, admitting to herself that she was indeed lesbian, and having been born and raised in a tolerant country, she did not hesitate—save for that brief moment where one considers those more intimately connected to one's self—to declare she was lesbian to the world around her. She appeared at gay bars, where she found herself in some relationships that never went beyond a mere looking over and a drink or two. She had never lost her virginity, and ended up not bothering with considering whether she ought to or not around the time she entered politics. She entered politics because she felt compelled by the turmoil of the late Republican era. Watching the cultists take power, she went on hiatus, living off her savings quietly and peacefully in a small town undisturbed by the bullshit of the usurpers. It was around this time that she fell into observing the waves of wanderers and adventurers. She remembered the trips she took as a student, the experimentation—she watched young women, giggling young women, giggling young and attractive women, wondering if they were living the same life she had.

It was around then that she figured she ought to consider settling down a little more. Of course, she would marry another woman. The laws were quite tolerant. Quinn had always preached that love was for everyone, that no one had the right to deprive another of it. Quinn. She was beautiful, but Sephora couldn't imagine herself pursuing the extremely heterosexual Sovereign, who bought into dreams of white picket fences even while living in palaces and countryside manors. She never bothered looking long enough at the women of the Imperial Court whenever she saw them—there was that brief consideration of Lilith, but save a couple of shared tastes, Sephora decided not to pursue Lilith. Lilith, by then, was off on a tour of various lands, accompanied by Kiku Nishikori, who was said to be one of her favorite 'companions' according to the tabloids. Sephora decided she would not like such a distinction upon reading the relevant article, and decided she would seek something more better, perhaps letting her have a bit of a run with power and control. Why not? A little spice doesn't ruin a dish, right?

Her silky black hair was woven into a ponytail so high it seemed to defy gravity and a large red gem set in silver sat on her forehead and was held in place by a series of fine silver chains that ran around and over her head. Covering the middle third of her breasts was an ornately embroidered piece of jade colored cloth that hugged her firmly. Sitting low on her hips was a knee length skirt in the same color as her breast covering with slits across her front and bottom. The skirt was embroidered much like the cloth covering the middle of her breasts with the addition of a multitude of fine silver chains forming intricate patterns on either side of its slits.

Sephora thought that Gadolchevi looked quite beautiful in such an outfit. She must cosplay a lot, Sephora thought. She had known all about cosplaying, having seen the news reports about some social function for the nerds of Imperial society and reading about how Dolores cosplay was quite popular in the Motobloc.

"So this," Sephora said, "was what you bought? You look rather....nice. In all that, I mean."

No doubt she wants me to tear it all off, Sephora thought.

Smiling, Gadolchevi then twirled a long spear tipped with a black point. When she had finished her maneuver, she stood straight and deepened her voice slightly. “You have been a faithful and brave friend on my travels Sephora Zhanfe. Let your Queen, Hatti Xia Victor of Ten Thousand Battles, offer her sincerest gratitude and confess her undying passion for you.”

She then put a finger to her lips, “Shh. It does not matter to me that you were born a farmer. I will persuade those who oppose our love with word or spear.” Gadolchevi then moved closer to Sephora and leaned over, bringing her face up to the redheaded woman that was her employer.

Sephora's first kiss was accidental, that is to say, it wasn't exactly planned.

During the days of the Republic, when the authority of the government was waning, Sephora was a student, learning and traveling with other students.

Hers was a co-ed school, but she largely spent her time with the girls moreso than the boys whenever they joined in on their fun. Sephora remembers how she looked back then. A natural redhead, she had—for a reason she still could not adequately explain—worn pigtails through much of her youth.

The boys of her school had found her attractive enough to remark upon. 'She's the redhead over by the window'; they always did that. She knew that, among them, she was 'the one with the pigtails and the legs'.

Her young self would've thought, "I've always had nice legs, I think, and they look great when I've got a nice tan..."

The girl who kissed her said she agreed.

"I think the boys are right about you, Seph."

They were sitting together in a movie theatre. It wasn't the sort that played the latest hits, but indie and foreign films. Such theatres were commonplace in the new and improved Ganosia, but in the old Ganosia they were deemed subversive along with anything else that didn't conform to the whims of the usurpers. Sephora remembered visiting one some time before all hell broke loose upon her kinsmen. She had just plopped down in a seat, still sweaty from the rather long walk with her companions from the university. She took the top off her large vanilla soda with extra ice, digging out a couple of cubes and putting them upon her forehead, letting her head fall back.

One of her companions had her hand permanently stuck in that of another (female) of her companions, sitting together at the end of the row. The others, the boys, were laying waste to the huge three gallon tub of buttered popcorn. Sephora watched the movie. She had a bit of interest, after all. The country was on the verge of collapse and no one cared because it was pretty much inevitable at that point, so why not enjoy yourself? Some of her fellow students would have hated her apathy. Some either ended up joining the Cultists, while others had either tried to restore faith in the Republic or enlisted with the Monarchist militias who were assassinating Republican politicians and bombing government buildings and installations across the country. Sephora decided none of those appealed to her, although her family had nominally been Monarchist, all things considered. Her family, who had survived the rule of the Usurpers and the revolution that toppled them. Her family, who had accepted her lesbianism, hoping she would find a proper woman to love. Women, after all, are prone to being abusive just as much as men, her mother said.

The movie soon started, and although the opening scenes called too much attention to themselves, in Sephora's opinion, the audience certainly appreciated them, what with all the 'oooohs' and 'aaahhhhs' that they brought out of them. That's when Sephora felt a good kind of warm go through her; she turned her head, and she was sliding into the seat next to her.

"Hey, Sephora."

Not even the images of the folks sitting on the floor smoking their joints, or of the other two female students feeding one another popcorn while two of the boys made 'kissy-faces' at them, could block out the sensations that Sephora was beginning to feel as she brushed slightly against her as she reached for Sephora's soda without asking.

"Buy your own!"

One of the boys started making kissy-faces at Sephora and her when she said, "I'll spring for the brew and eats later," and she threw a piece of ice at him. "Oh, stop it."

Sephora curled up in her seat, and glanced over at her. "What were you up to this afternoon?"

"Had to do some work – I don't have much time in town. I don't think this town has much time left either."

"Tight schedule?"

"You could say that, what with the impending end of Republicanism in Ganosia and all. Oh, is that a real vanilla cola?"

The sipping sound that she made caused people to look over, annoyed, and a kernel of popcorn flashed past her head.

"Just like school on Saturday – no class," she said lightly, making sure the sound of her next sip could be heard in the last row. "Nice friends, Sephora. I guess we'll be eating Motokatan alone... oh, man, I always wanted to see this movie."

"What – you're going to be stuck in a classroom for that long?"

"Hmmn?"

"You talk like you'd never get to come out and see it!"

"Oh – well, yeah, I never really get much chance to go to the movies much anymore. I spend all my time in classes, or the library, or studying, or writing up reports. I want to finish my education, not let all that time I spent trying to save enough to cover the tuition go to waste. One day I'm going to be a journalist, and I'm going to expose the truth. Say, did I ever tell you about the article I'm currently writing?"

"Not particularly."

"Boy, I'm not going to see daylight for at least year after I write this one up."

"Write what up?"

"Write what up?"

"You said that you won't see daylight for at least a year after 'you write this up'. What are you talking about?"

That's when the guy in the seat just behind them spoke up and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me - some of us actually came to see the show up on the screen. Would you please just kiss her and let us watch the movie in peace?"

I remember the look on that guy's face as she turned around, looked that jerk right in the eye and said: "Excuse me. You should pay attention to something else." He looked back into her eyes and then shut right up; Sephora looked at her as she shifted back into her seat, and said, "Now, that was impressive."

"Me?"

"Well... yes."

"Really?"

"Haven't looked in a mirror lately, have you?"

Sephora still doesn't know why she said that.

She looked over at Sephora and said, in that tone of wonder and awe, "You think that I'm impressive...?"

"Yes... Yes. I do."

Sephora turned back around and started to watch the movie, but she could feel those eyes burrowing into her, and something inside her begged her to not turn back. She always wondered what would have happened if she had listened, and done what she was supposed to when something like that happened, or if, for the one time in her life, what she did – it was because it was exactly what she wanted, instead of doing what was expected of her by everybody else watching.

She hadn't wanted an audience, not with her. Suddenly – none of that mattered to her anymore.

The images on-screen began to take on all sorts of weird colors, lights, shapes and movement; the lights began to make the audience cheer and go wild. Soon, Sephora felt her hand on her cheek. Sephora let her turn her head back to her, slowly; Sephora was looking into those large eyes, the way her eyelashes were so long, and that little bead of sweat that just hung from one eyelash like a tiny, shining Christmas bulb - yes, please, if you really want to, with me. It was their own tiny moment of forever, and they were there for themselves, and they were all so into their fantasy that they never noticed.

That, Sephora would say, was the first time she kissed a girl.

It was also the last time she really saw her. The last time she inquired about her whereabouts, she had been told that hers was one of the bodies strewn across the country, left to rot after the person the body was of had outlived their usefulness. Having been exposed for the article she wrote condemning the Cultist regime, she had been arrested. Savagely beaten, she was then gang raped, repeatedly, carried around with other women as a sex slave of Cultist militia. She was buried along with many others, hopefully enjoying some semblance of peace in the hereafter. Sephora sometimes thought of her still, but other times all she could think about was that it could've been her instead, or even the both of them.

When Sephora opened her eyes, she had discovered that not only had her lips just parted from those of Gadolchevi, but that the latter was on top of her. Their limbs had become entangled, touching parts that Sephora had never felt the hands of others before, parts of others Sephora had never touched before either. It did not take long to register that she had slipped into reminiscence as she was making out with her secretary. It did not take long for her to resume the session when her lips reunited with those of Gadolchevi, and soon enough the two descended into a mish mash of recited local history and grunting and panting, the occassional vulgar expletive escaping the mouths of the two maidens. Everything soon faded to black, as it often does, as both girls surrendered to the sudden passion between them. Sure, it felt somewhat too sudden and unrealistic, but Sephora was too far gone to withdraw.

At least she'd have something to tell the kids years later. Just censored, of course. They'd never see Gadol in that outfit, or in any of the others they'd keep around for old time's sake.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Five Months Later...

Gadolchevi stretched her arms over her head and yawned. She then let her feet fall to the floor and walked over to her closet with nothing to cover her. She opened the closet door and then looked at the various garment she had hanging or folded within. “What should I wear today?” She thought aloud as her eyes moved from one hangar to the next. After several minutes of inspecting her wardrobe, she decided upon a nice pair of comfortable white slacks and a long sleeved and lightweight top of saffron yellow and burnt red that hugged the bosom and then hung loosely down to her waist.

She removed the clothes from her closet and then sat them on her bed before walking to her bathroom and turning on he bath. When the tub was full, she slid in and let out a deep sigh. It had already been five months since that first roll in the hay at the condo and things had only seemed to get better since then. Sephora, aside from being a great lover, was also wonderful person. Whether they were they working, enjoying a quiet afternoon at the park, or having passionate sex, there was not a moment that Gadolchevi had not enjoyed with her employer and lover.

For the first time in her life, she felt that she had truly fallen in love. Of course, she could not shout to the world what she felt. It might not look very good for either Sephora or herself if it were widely known that the Ganosian ambassador was in an intimate relationship with her secretary. It would be scandalous. Perfect fodder for the media and anyone else looking for some juicy bit of gossip. Gadolchevi slid down further down into the tub until just her nose and upper face were visible.

Half an hour later, Gadolchevi stepped out of the tub, dried herself off, and then got herself dressed. Once finished with her post bath routine, she walked into the kitchen and started preparing on of her favorite breakfasts, appam with a thick and sweet coconut milk and cup of sweet and creamy masala chai. A few minutes after she had finished cooking and consuming her breakfast, she received a text from Seungyeon.

“Wanna meet Mi and me somewhere lover girl?”

Gadolchevi grinned at her phone and then deposited it in her pocket. Even if she could not shout out to the world how she felt about Sephora, she could at least tell Seungyeon and Mi anything and everything about her life. It was so nice to have such wonderful BFFs.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 am

You could never have convinced Sephora with even the most straightest of faces that, in only five months, she would find herself committed to a long term relationship.

But here she was, holding Galdochevi by the haunches regularly, working away, joking that her secretary would get overtime pay with every romp they'd have together. She didn't intend to find true love out here in Kamseong, but now that she had it, why let it slip out of her hands? With Gadolchevi, she felt particularly content, happy with her allotment in life.

Every day that passed, they spent as much time as they could together. There was not a moment that Sephora hadn't enjoyed Gadolchevi's company, and her friends were quite lovely and fun to have around as well. Not only that, but Gadolchevi had always strove to ensure that no one would think it was anything aside from sincere friendship. Sephora hadn't wanted the paparazzi annoying them on their dates. Theirs was a subtle love, one proudly cherished but hidden from public sight.

Today, though, Sephora was to be alone.

She had decided to let Gadolchevi off for the day. There was no need to confine her to the embassy when there was hardly any work to be done. Not only that, but Sephora figured she ought to go exploring around the city state.

After breakfast, Sephora donned her nylon stockings, threw on one of her best suits, and walked to the awaiting limosuine outside the gates of the embassy. When she got inside it, she told the chauffer to take her to the downtown core. She hadn't anywhere specific she wanted to check out, but she figured she'd find plenty to see in no time. Maybe she'd even run into Gadolchevi, and they'd have some fun together.

Just like the previous night, Sephora thought, giggling over the memory of finding a pair of her secretary's panties underneath her desk.

She figured Gadolchevi would be looking for them soon, so whilst texting some morning greetings to her, she made a subtle reference to them, hoping she'd bite.

Yes, she thought, relaxing in her seat. Today would be a good day.

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:39 pm

“...And then we...,” Gadolchevi pet a hand to Mi’s ear and whispered. Her friend listened with rapt attention until Gadolchevi had finished speaking. Mi looked at her good friend and then laughed quietly. “Wow. I didn’t know you were that horny Gadi.”

Gadolchevi shrugged and smiled at her friend, “The time seemed perfect and she looked so good Mi. What else was I supposed to do?”

“Clear off the desk first at the very least. How would you have explained a pen lodged in you back to the emergency room? That would have been an interesting report.” Mi laughed again and then looked across the restaurant to check on Seongyeon. She was just getting up to the counter to make their order. Two teas and a coffee.

Mi and Gadolchevi continued to chat as Seongyeon continued to wait. The two laughed and smiled as they discussed their professors and classes. After a few minutes, Seongyeon returned with their drinks. Seconds after Seongyeon had placed them on the table, Gadolchevi’s phone chirped and vibrated. She then grabbed the cherry red device and checked the screen.

It was Sephora and she had found a little something of her’s that she had left behind in the office. “Well,” Mi and Seongyeon were both grinning as they listened to their friend, “You two want to hang out with Sephora and myself today?”

Seongyeon took a drink of her coffee before shaking her head and speaking in mock scolding voice, “You should ask Sephora if it is alright before you go ahead and invite us. The last thing that you two need is a third and fourth wheel tagging along.”

Gadolchevi then texted Sephora while Mi and Seongyeon exchanged glances and chuckles.

“Meet me and friends at zoo in 30?”

Gadolchevi then pushed send and waited for Sephora to respond.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Kamseong wrote:“...And then we...,” Gadolchevi pet a hand to Mi’s ear and whispered. Her friend listened with rapt attention until Gadolchevi had finished speaking. Mi looked at her good friend and then laughed quietly. “Wow. I didn’t know you were that horny Gadi.”

Gadolchevi shrugged and smiled at her friend, “The time seemed perfect and she looked so good Mi. What else was I supposed to do?”

“Clear off the desk first at the very least. How would you have explained a pen lodged in you back to the emergency room? That would have been an interesting report.” Mi laughed again and then looked across the restaurant to check on Seongyeon. She was just getting up to the counter to make their order. Two teas and a coffee.

Mi and Gadolchevi continued to chat as Seongyeon continued to wait. The two laughed and smiled as they discussed their professors and classes. After a few minutes, Seongyeon returned with their drinks. Seconds after Seongyeon had placed them on the table, Gadolchevi’s phone chirped and vibrated. She then grabbed the cherry red device and checked the screen.

It was Sephora and she had found a little something of her’s that she had left behind in the office. “Well,” Mi and Seongyeon were both grinning as they listened to their friend, “You two want to hang out with Sephora and myself today?”

Seongyeon took a drink of her coffee before shaking her head and speaking in mock scolding voice, “You should ask Sephora if it is alright before you go ahead and invite us. The last thing that you two need is a third and fourth wheel tagging along.”

Gadolchevi then texted Sephora while Mi and Seongyeon exchanged glances and chuckles.

“Meet me and friends at zoo in 30?”

Gadolchevi then pushed send and waited for Sephora to respond.

It was rather boring at the embassy, now that there was hardly any work to be done these days.

Sephora had nearly fallen asleep upon the same desk that she had once made love to her beloved upon; Gadolchevi, whom had once just been the new secretary she hired, was now her first lover in years. It felt exhilarating to commit all sorts of lewd, but lovingly so, deeds with the woman in the confines of the embassy. It made her happy, even if she'd hear the occassional guard chuckle over having heard some such noise or having heard that some such article of clothing was once found.

Sephora had not intended to drop Gadol after a few months of fun. This was the woman she intended to get married to, to live the rest of her life with. The two had discussed, in between passionate kisses and groping, the idea quite vigorously, and had determined that they would be able to enjoy the benefits of both Kamseong and the Empire. Sephora hadn't ruled out living in Kamseong if Gadolchevi had wanted to.

Speaking of Gadol, Sephora noticed that she had texted her.

The zoo? Sounds good, Sephora thought.

Before she went to get ready, she replied quickly.

"Sure thing, love. See you soon."

Kamseong
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamseong » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Sephora, Mi, Seongyeon, and Gadolchevi met at the zoo at the appointed time and then chatted and teased their way through the front entrance. They started out walking around as a group, but shortly after passing through the Great Apes of the World exhibit, the four split into two groups. Mi and Seongyeon left toward the Monkey Islands exhibit while Sephora and Gadolchevi meandered their through the Hamarahttan Aviary. The large glass dome of the aviary was empty of life except for the myriad of plants and birds that inhabited it and the two lovers.

Wandering through the warm air and amidst the tall trees and vibrant underbrush of the exhibit, the two enjoyed each other’s company thoroughly. Sephora took a little nibble under a fig tree and a Gadolchevi gave a little squeeze beside waterfall. After thirty minutes of Sephora and Gadolchevi enjoying each other’s company in the aviary, Gadolchevi smiled and led Sephora to a secluded picnic area attached to the wall of the structure and surrounded by dense vegetation. She then closed the door behind them, invited Sephora to sit on a bench, and then sat facing Sephora while sitting on her lap. After caressing the read tresses of Sephora’s hair, Gadolchevi threw her arms around her lover’s neck and pressed her lips against Sephora’s.

After the aviary, the four woman eventually met for lunch at a small restaurant near the reptile house. Mi and Seongyeon teased Sephora and Gadolchevi gently amid bites of curried lentils and grilled squid. Gadolchevi took the teasing in stride, laughing and even going along with her two closest friends. She was happier than she had ever been in her life and there was no reason to hide how she felt from Mi and Seongyeon or become uncomfortable from their playful teasing. Gadolchevi laughed and smiled throughout the entire lunch and even playfully groped Sephora’s bottom when no one was looking.

After another couple of hours at the zoo, the four left the zoo. On their way to the subway, Seongyeon suggested that they all meet at bar frequented by large numbers of foreign lesbians and enjoy a few drinks and a little dancing. Mi and Gadolchevi agreed it was a fun idea and then talked Sephora into coming along. After agreeing upon when they would meet, the four woman then made their ways home to get ready for their evening outing.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Kamseong wrote:Sephora, Mi, Seongyeon, and Gadolchevi met at the zoo at the appointed time and then chatted and teased their way through the front entrance. They started out walking around as a group, but shortly after passing through the Great Apes of the World exhibit, the four split into two groups. Mi and Seongyeon left toward the Monkey Islands exhibit while Sephora and Gadolchevi meandered their through the Hamarahttan Aviary. The large glass dome of the aviary was empty of life except for the myriad of plants and birds that inhabited it and the two lovers.

Sephora had thought the aviary was rather beautiful. There were such places back in Ganosia, but Gadolchevi wasn't around to compliment such excursions. Gadolchevi was such a beautiful woman, Sephora thought. Who would've thought it, that a lowly secretary would become so much more? Over the past few weeks, their relationship had blossomed immensely. They had made love to soft and gentle tunes, they had clinked wine glasses as the sun set over skyscrapers and ancient landmarks, they danced to the most romantic tangos and the most exciting waltzes. Kamseong was also a firm ally of the realm, and her bosses were pleased with the results. So much so, that they personally told Sephora so. She had the world in the palm of her hand, just like she had Gadol's in hers at the aviary.

Wandering through the warm air and amidst the tall trees and vibrant underbrush of the exhibit, the two enjoyed each other’s company thoroughly. Sephora took a little nibble under a fig tree and a Gadolchevi gave a little squeeze beside waterfall. After thirty minutes of Sephora and Gadolchevi enjoying each other’s company in the aviary, Gadolchevi smiled and led Sephora to a secluded picnic area attached to the wall of the structure and surrounded by dense vegetation. She then closed the door behind them, invited Sephora to sit on a bench, and then sat facing Sephora while sitting on her lap. After caressing the read tresses of Sephora’s hair, Gadolchevi threw her arms around her lover’s neck and pressed her lips against Sephora’s.

After indulging in the mutual love that they shared with one another, Sephora whispered to Gadolchevi that they ought to save the rest for later tonight. She didn't mind such public affection, but she didn't want things to get too heated, lest she sabotage her reputation in the city.

After the aviary, the four woman eventually met for lunch at a small restaurant near the reptile house. Mi and Seongyeon teased Sephora and Gadolchevi gently amid bites of curried lentils and grilled squid. Gadolchevi took the teasing in stride, laughing and even going along with her two closest friends. She was happier than she had ever been in her life and there was no reason to hide how she felt from Mi and Seongyeon or become uncomfortable from their playful teasing. Gadolchevi laughed and smiled throughout the entire lunch and even playfully groped Sephora’s bottom when no one was looking.

Sephora reciprocated the groping when no one was looking also. Mi and Seongyeon would see that Sephora was also very happy. Sephora would whisper sweet nothings into her lover's ear, and give her assurances that tonight would be very good indeed. Luckily her desk was pretty clean nowadays, she whispered to Gadol. Sephora noticed Mi and Seongyeon had gone off at some point, and looked over to the bathroom, and then to Gadol. She said she'd be right back, but she never considered the possibility Gadol would follow, to see if Sephora was innocently going to relieve herself in the bathroom, or not....

After another couple of hours at the zoo, the four left the zoo. On their way to the subway, Seongyeon suggested that they all meet at bar frequented by large numbers of foreign lesbians and enjoy a few drinks and a little dancing. Mi and Gadolchevi agreed it was a fun idea and then talked Sephora into coming along. After agreeing upon when they would meet, the four woman then made their ways home to get ready for their evening outing.

"A bar frequented by large numbers of foreign lesbians? I wonder if Her Highness will appear," Sephora said to Gadolchevi at the entrance to the bar. She knew Gadol and her friends must have heard about Lilith by now. If she remembered correctly, Gadol's friends said Lilith had met them some number of times before.....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates