NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 26 - Contest Thread|Shatilaurchev

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kishrael
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

WorldVision Song Contest 26 - Contest Thread|Shatilaurchev

Postby Kishrael » Sat May 25, 2013 7:12 am

The stage is dark, the crowd tense. Muted chatter is flowing through the Yosef Ben-Or Arena as the people of the world await the twenty-sixth edition of the WorldVision Song Contest. A contest that has unified the countries of the world through music for many, many years. The arena was one of the smallest in WorldVision history, but the message was still the same, of unity, and the catchphrase for this editions contest, "Light The Way Through Music" embodied this fact. The darkened arena hushed for a moment, before a huge cheer erupted as the WorldVision Song Contest 26 Theme Tune rang out into the arena (An extended version is played however).

From both sides of the stage, around 60 dancers, dressed in traditional Kishraeli dress come on from either side of the stage. One side are the males, the other side is the females. As they bounce over to their carefully picked partner, they link arms and swing from one to the other in perfect unison. This was reminiscent of something most of the crowd had seen before, but they held their tongue before they thought of who it could be. The group suddenly stopped dancing and stood still, before creeping rather frantically into the shape of something. The aerial camera above the stage made this out as a Star of David. This quickly turned into a circle, and the circle began to rotate around and around, as the people on the stage hopped in unison. As this happened, the frontal camera angle was now shown, and the horns of the first Kishraeli WorldVision entry sounded out. The crowd let out a huge cheer as Daria Shulamit, the first participant for Kishrael in the contest marched out, smiling. The circle parted for her as she started to sing her song.

לרוחב היםים – Lerocheb hayamim
דרך הבקעים גדולים – Derekh habiqaim gadolim
She-shik-a-shak-she-shik-a-shak-shak
Ha-havaha-ha-havaha-ha-havaha
זה כך מדבק – Zeh kek medebek
זה מתערבל דרך המדבר – Zeh meterebel derefk hamidbar
She-shik-a-shak-she-shik-a-shak-shak
Ha-havaha-ha-havaha-ha-havaha
נצח ואי – Netsach vay
Let’s dance the Horah!
Go, The Horah!

Daria started doing her signature hopping dance with her hair whips which would cause most to get a severe case of whiplash. Not Daria though, as she confidently looked down the frontal camera, punching her fist into the air as she sung the final parts of the verse. This was her song, she'd gotten the top 10 she needed, and now the contest was coming to her country, and she was proud to be on that stage.

Shayla-she-shayla
הורה – Haorah
רגל ימין לפני ואז האחר - Regel yamin lifney vaz haacher
Shayla-she-shayla
חוג דומה השמש – Hog dome hashemesh
Shayla-she-shayla
Let’s dance the horah!

As she finished her high note at the end of the her singing part. She ran back, becoming part of the circle, bouncing about. The stage darkened, and a spotlight was on just one person on the floor, dressed in black rags, it seemed. The dancers dispersed off the stage, their silhouettes giving way to the receding light and the advancing dark. As the music from current WorldVision champion, Anna Petravona's song started, another large cheer was heard from the crowd, especially the Polkopian contingents. She looked up, the light from above shadowing her facial features, an outstretched arm, and her voice, quiet, began to sing the verse words of the song.

I won't let you hurt me now
No, no, not this time
Please don't go and tell me how
How you're a changed man

I don't remember what you did
To make me feel that way
You're just a little kid
Trying to play the game of love

The crowd cheered as the memories of last WorldVision washed over them. Taking a breath, Anna continued to sing her winners song, the song that'd brought it home for Polkopia on home soil. And now, because of that victory, she could travel the world, to place like Kishrael, and show people that she was a proud Polkopian. She sung, she sung her heart out, rising out from her kneeling position, her rags billowing in a small wind.

And if you tell me that you want to take me back
I'll meet your face with a smack
Can't you see...?

As she finished this part of the song, the lights became bathed in a bright blue colour, and Anna's dress too, became a vibrant blue colour as she threw off her rags, metaphorically holding her back, vocally and mentally, as she let her voice go the heights that only she personally could go.

Love is not a game
Don't you play me tonight
You know I'll put up a fight
I know what I deserve

Love is not a game
Don't you play me tonight
You know I'll put up a fight
I know what I deserve

She held the last note for ages, it seemed, as the crowd went wild for their current champion. Letting the microphone drift away from her lips, and looking down the camera, she gave a little smile and wink, before the lights on the stage went off, and she was plunged into darkness. The backing screen began to slowly grow into colour again, however, with every nation of the 26th WorldVision Song Contest represented in the form of their flag, as they built and multiplied, making what looked like a patchwork blanket of some sort on the screen.

The screen then showed a family from Kishrael, "Shalom Olam!" they beamed. Then a family from Anollasia, "Merhello dunyorld!", then a family from Kinglsey Bedford, Worzsary, Quebec, everyone. The screen was filled with families across the world wishing the contestants the best of luck, and saying hello to the world. As more and more people were added to the graphic, it zoomed out slowly, and from afar, we can see the shape it made. A menorah, with the flames lit for the nations of WorldVision, the people of the world are lighting the way for their heroes in the WorldVision Song Contest, we are all united in this. There was a huge glass-smashing sound throughout the arena, as the menorah faded away.

Emerging from the two sides at the stage back of the stage, the presenters for the evening, Mia Awachu (מיה אוחו) - A Kishraeli Arab, and much loved TV presenter, and Shmu'el Haddad (שמועל הדד) - a reality television star who has made his continued fame through singing.

Shmu'el: Hello World! Welcome to the 26th edition of the WorldVision Song Contest, held right here in the capital of Kishraeli, Shatilaurchev!
Crowd cheers...
Mia: Yes, the 26th edition of this prestigious contest has found its way to Kishrael, who participated for only the first time last time when our friends in Peeto hosted the competition.
Shmu'el: We've already saw Anna Petranova who took the crown for Polkopia on home soil last time, and that is what all the nervous contestants backstage will be hoping for, to lift the prestigious WorldVision trophy, and to represent their country on the world stage!
Crowd cheers...
Mia: But, all of us here in Kishrael would like to thank you to the nations of WorldVision, and the fans for giving us the opportunity to host this magical event, and giving us your support throughout.
Crowd cheers...
Shmu'el: You can vote for your favourite song when all songs have been performed, by calling the number which appears on your screen. You cannot vote for your own country, and all votes made before the end of the show will not be counted, but may still be charged.
Mia: The votes of each country will be combined with those of the national jury members, to give an overall result, the point, 1 to 7, and the 8, 10, and famous douze points.
Shmu'el: But enough for the rules, let us start this contest! 5...4...3...2...1...!
Mia: LET THE 26TH WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST COMMENCE!

Original Bid
OOC Thread

Kishrael
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kishrael » Sat May 25, 2013 7:13 am

Performed Entries

01. Communist Quinntopia
Nicholas Emantrar & Katerina Smith - You Can't Stop Our Love
PerformancePostcard

02. Luziyca
Lila Jordan - Kiss My Ass
PerformancePostcard

03. Polkopia
Valeria Donnovan - One Thousand Notes
PerformancePostcard

04. Kishrael
Perah Kemainah - Kanafim
PerformancePostcard

05. Jarfriour
Evan Williams & Shin-Shi - I Cannot Love
Performance ✡ Postcard

06. Alexandr Land
The Rockets - Tell Me Why
Performance ✡ Postcard

07. De La Fleur
Daliana Der Fankershank - Dancing Mad Man
PerformancePostcard

08. The New Lowerlands
Rose Dumatin - Mais Reste Avec Moi S'Il Te Plait (Als Vijfenvijftig)
Performance ✡ Postcard

09. Bloodbath Generation
Maristella de Vai - Amitus Esconditu
Performance ✡ Postcard

10. Lymantatia
DANAE & Liz Park - We're All Together Forever
Performance ✡ Postcard

11. Grandterre
Les Apprentis - Eternal Love
Performance ✡ Postcard

12. Groteberg
Noelle Beauchamp - Ashita No Mirai
Performance ✡ Postcard

13. Lactatia
Booquayquay Shaniqua'Boo ShawtyMuthaTrucka Smith - Eat The Chicken
PerformancePostcard

14. Fusha Me-Bar
Na - Unë Jam I Sëmurë Për Ju
PerformancePostcard

15. Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Henri Demers - Geudaeyeo
Performance ✡ Postcard

16. Russadonia
Dresden Shade - Nightmares
PerformancePostcard

17. Acraddia
Elspeth DeChance - Leave Me Now
PerformancePostcard

18. Valcluse
Nadine Bjornsson - Power
Performance ✡ Postcard

19. New Warwick
Glass Grenades - At The Partyhouse
PerformancePostcard

20. Syrche
K-City-X - Minor Attraction
Performance ✡ Postcard

21. Kinglsey Bedford
Anna Jorgensen - Midnight In Sirushostan
Performance ✡ Postcard

22. Rugenia
Dimitry ft. Adrina - Heartbeat
PerformancePostcard

23. Kalusia
Êvi Tupêrs Ên Tup - Êvras Âlin
PerformancePostcard

24. Vampirium
Lillian Serrano - Unu Pasul Departe
Performance ✡ Postcard

25. Nekoni
Violet Dancefloor ft. Doubleshot - Tonight?
Performance ✡ Postcard

26. Serzchepha
Pano Prezo - Lie
PerformancePostcard

27. Zavlia
Zak & Marcin - Sin Bi Lish
PerformancePostcard

28. Calimera
Lilita Stolzer-Perez - An Angel Walked Into My Life
Performance ✡ Postcard

29. Ranbo
Marlon Sora - 39 Billion Miles
Performance ✡ Postcard

30. Fruition
Shemasheshe - Allenman
Performance ✡ Postcard

31. Zwangzug
Jeanne Ogilvie - Build Me Up
Performance ✡ Postcard

32. Anollasia
FiKrEt - A Thousand Colours of Happiness
Performance ✡ Postcard

33. Venasta
Maria Workatova - Worth It
Performance ✡ Postcard

34. Middlele
Juven Dan Siveresc & Kokorodanvaka VirVin - High Class
Performance ✡ Postcard

35. Thalice
Maria Stephanidoi & Zinnia GeNeSis - Grosimesi
Performance ✡ Postcard

36. Hafamarimët
Helumyć Knyvćjem & Pnetkada Kaunka - Ćynći Drvenäpuja
Performance ✡ Postcard

37. Kalosia
Hyun - Numb
Performance ✡ Postcard

38. Worszary
Levi Schäffer - Hypnöhser
Performance ✡ Postcard

39. Grittonia
JeaRell & Pappa Nick P. - Don't Try To Steal My Slurry
Performance ✡ Postcard

40. Queensfield
Priscilla - Absolute
Performance ✡ Postcard

41. Costa Fiero
Halucinogen - One of a Kind
Performance ✡ Postcard

42. Saviera
The Lymantatian Method - In The Woods
Performance ✡ Postcard

43. Crolacia
Jacqueline Ciconne - Ninberg - Les Murs
Performance ✡ Postcard

Commentaries

QTV1 - Communist Quinntopia
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

NFTV - Polkopia
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

LT1 - New Lowerlands
Part 1 | Part 2

KBBS - Kingsley Bedford
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

ALTV2 - Alexandr Land
Part 1

TV De Lis - De La Fleur
Part 1 | Part 2

Facebat Live Feed (WorldVision 26) - Vampirium
Part 1 | Part 2

NWTV1 - New Warwick
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

AIT - Syrche
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

NATV - Anollasia
Part 1 | Part 2

QBC - The Royal Kingdom Of Quebec
Part 1

TOPtv - Bloodbath Generation
Part 1

EUSK1 - Euskirribakondara
Part 1
Last edited by Kishrael on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:24 am, edited 33 times in total.

Communist Quinntopia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Quinntopia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:00 am

redacted
Last edited by Communist Quinntopia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 am

2. Luziyca
Kiss My Ass
Performer: Lila Jordan
Melody

The stage was set up. The performer was fully nude, but it wasn't to be gorific. Men with lipstick were crowding around her (except the front), while a camera was to broadcast her rear onto the screen. It also had palm trees, and advertising for Karshev's, of course, and Greasy Joe's, and a few cars.

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark)
Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Can you please, kiss my ass, coz'
Gotta be fresh, gotta go with my ho,
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have my spoon
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the good curb,
Gotta catch my sexy car, I see my friends (My friends)

Erections in the front seat
Knowledge in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

So kiss my, kiss my,
Gotta kiss my ass,
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to kissing my, my ass,
So kiss my, Kiss my,
Gettin’ ready to get my ass kissed
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to kissing my ass,

Kissin’ my ass (Yeah)
At da party’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to getting my ass kissed!

I got my ass kissed, we’re drivin’ on the highway
Erectin’ so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about getting something
You know what it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my side
I got this, you got this
Now you know that I'll have sex!

Erections in the front seat
Knowledge in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

[Chorus]

Yesterday was the day my ass was not kissed
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have coitus today!

Tomorrow is a day for kissing
And after that, kissing my ass
I don’t want this weekend to end

[Rap Verse]

L-J, Lila Jordan
So generating erections in the front seat (In the front seat)
An' in the back seat (In the back seat)
I’m ready, to kiss yer ass (Yeah, yeah)
Fast sex, switchin’ positions
Wit’ yer ass up on my side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is an erection in front of me
Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream
Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s time for sex
We gonna have sex, c’mon, c’mon, y’all

[Chorus]

Kiss my ass, kiss my ass (Yeah)
Kiss my ass, kiss my ass (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to havin' sex

During the choruses, the men with lipstick kiss her ass, which meant by the end of the song, every square centimeter of her rear end was covered with lipstick. At the end, she says, "Grazie!" and leaves the stage. The men take down the camera, and the set.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:52 am

03. Polkopia

"One Thousand Notes "
Valeria Donnovan
Tune: 'One Last Kiss' - Thomai Apergi

Valeria was very nervous, especially having to perform a year after her home country had won the Worldvision song contest. She had felt a lot of pressure back home, however, this only increased her motivation for giving an amazing performance. She had come in second place in the Landa vy Polkopia, which served as Polkopia's national final, in which the winner would go on to represent Polkopia in the World Hit Festival, and the runner up would represent Polkopia at the Worldvision song contest. She had given a mediocre performance at the National Final, and was instructed to change it.

She had spent hours upon hours each day, thinking and choreographing her performance, hoping it would only enhance her song in the eyes of the audience. She knew that there were many nations who participated who always sent strong contestants, and she wanted to be able to compete with them. She had the full support of Anna Petravona, who won the Worldvision Song Contest last year for Polkopia, and she met with Valeria the day before she left for Shatirlauchev, Kishrael. Anna had given her tips on how to stage a good performance while belting out the best notes she could.

Now, she was making her way onto the stage, along with six of her team, who each had an instrument in their hand. The instruments included trombones, trumpets, saxophones, clarinets, and a double bass. When they took their place on the stage, the 'jazz band' took their place at different parts of the stage. She wore a short red and gold dress while the band (who were all men) wore tuxedos and black pants. As the first notes of the music began to play, the band began to mimic the notes by playing their instruments. As the band played, they seemed to over-emphasize their movements, and Valeria removed the microphone from its stand and snapped her fingers at the tune of the beat. The background image was a red and black polka-dot pattern, where the polka-dots would move up at different speeds until they were out of the picture.

I had trouble a time ago
Our love seemed pretty strong, though
I didn't know how to show you
How much I loved you

I was torn on what to do
I wanted to show you
How much I loved you
But I haven't got a clue

During the next part of the song, spotlights would shine on the band (and her) with the tune of the beat.

It's not enough
For your love
Just accept this
As I give you a kiss

The spotlights remained, but the background seemed to fade from red and black, to gold and white as the chorus began.

One thousand notes, I'll sing for you
I'll sing them high, I'll sing them true
Just you know that my tone
Will never be set in stone, like

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na,
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...

As the music continued to play, Valeria danced around the musicians around her, smiling, and obviously, having a bunch of fun with her performance. The background goes back to the original red and black polka-dot image.

These notes that I'll sing for you
I won't let them begin to choose
Because me and you, are meant to be
I think we can both agree

It's not enough
For your love
Just accept this
As I give you a kiss

Will never be set in stone

I'll sing a thousand, a thousand notes
Then I'll sing a thousand more
One for me, the rest for you
That's all I've got to do

As the music slows down, the lights dim so that Valeria seems to be the only one on stage. As she sings, she takes slow steps toward the front of the stage. Her other performers cannot be seen at the moment.

Baby, just accept my gift
They will never go adrift
So long as you stand by my side

I will try to make you smile,
If you stay for awhile
Don't want you to lose these notes!

The music picks up again, and the band is seem right by her side, with three of the performers on one side of Valeria, and three of them on the other side of her.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...

Will never be set in stone

I'll sing a thousand, a thousand notes
Then I'll sing a thousand more
One for me, the rest for you
That's all I've got to do

When she was done, she, and the other performers held hands, and gave a synchronized bow. After she bowed, she shouted into the microphone, "Thank you! Thank you all so much!" Then she, and the other band mates, all left the stage.
Last edited by Polkopia on Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Kishrael
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kishrael » Sat May 25, 2013 10:19 am

04. Kishrael - קיסרל
Perah Kemainah - Kanafim
פרה כמינה - כנפים

Language(s): Kisvrit (Kishraeli Hebrew), English
To the Tune Of - Shiri Maimon - Hasheket Shenish'ar (שירי מימון - השקט שנשאר)

Perah Kemainah was one of the biggest stars in Kishrael. When the network heard that she was interested in competing, they quickly called her up and confirmed her ambitions. The qualification for WorldVision was tough, but in the end Perah won a crushing victory. The network also bid to host the contest, and they won it, only by a 4 point margin, but they won nonetheless, and now Perah had the honour, and the pressure of delivering her song in front of the home crowd. She was an experienced singer of course, but never had she competed against other singers in anything outside of the weekly chart shows which went out. This was something different, like a direct competition, with each singer wanting to leave a lasting mark. Commentating on last year's WolrdVision had helped a lot, as it allowed her to experience how frantic it was, how much attention the contest received. She also had in her mind the fact that Daria had achieved a top 10. If she could redo that feat, maybe even improve on it, then she'd be happy. The network bosses had set her a high target of a top 10, but she believed in her song, and that belief is what could make the difference between a top 10 and not.

The stage was bathed in a lilac glow. A large silhouette screen had been set up across the stage. Perah was wearing a simple dress that hugged her body. She stood with just a microphone stand in front of her. Across, in a corner of the stage, a white piano was there, being played by David Ofiri, a well-known classical musician. All the stops had been pulled out for this one. As the first notes of the song came out, Perah readied herself. The silhouette screen showed a bench, and what seemed like a woman sitting on it. Also visible in the background was a skyline of the old city of Shatilaurchev.

She’s sitting there alone on a bench in spring
Where she has sat for the last sixty years
The only friend she has is the walking stick that sits by her side
Nobody knows her story, her life, her feelings

Perah looks straight down the main camera at the front of the stage, her eyes full of emotion, conveying the hopes and dreams, and the feelings of the woman who we do not know. The silhouetted woman looks down slightly, as a wind is blown through her hair, leafy silhouettes whip across the screen.

ו'עת כול צד הי לוקית - V’et kol tsad hi loqeyet
כול רופת של הי כין - Kol roepet shel hi keyn
הי לובת חח, של הימה בתוח - Hi loebet chach, shel himah betoch
ו'עת כול מילה הי אודרת - V’et kol milah hi oderet
בי שמיים ה'נ'סים - Bi shamayim ha’n’asim
הי אופבת ריבי אותה הולומים ב'דרים - Hi opebet ribi ota holomim b’drim

Swaying slightly, Perah remains fixated on the camera. The camera pans across to look at David on the piano, playing passionately, before going back to the shot of Perah and the screen, as we see the silhouette of the woman walking, limply, with her thoughts and feelings represented by swirls coming from her frail head. The small breeze remains, and petal silhouettes drift across the screen also.

אתה ניחוש כשן קר - Ota nichush kashen qar
אך שה זצות ב'ותה עס נישר - Akh sheh zatsot b’ota es nishar
ל'מלה עת הולומים של תף ו'תיקוות כי'ה'אתן - L’malla et holomim shel tap v’tiqvot ki’ha’atan
Ooooh-Oohhh
שלך כנף י'לוסו - Shelakh kanafim y’losu

Everything disappears of the screen for a moment, before the silhouettes reappear, they now show a scene from a house. The silhouette of the lady is in a chair, there is a silhouette of a cup on a small table, but she is not moving much at all. The hook of the walking stick is just visible above the arm of the chair she sits on.

She grows weaker with each passing day
Remembering the feeling of youth again
Like one of us
She cannot stop time, she does not want to either
But why can’t she bring them back?

The silhouettes disappear again, and this time, we see just a line across the silhouette screen, like a heart monitor, it goes up and down occasionally, before stopping. The whole stage gets dimmer and dimmer, as the only thing that can be seen is Perah on the stage alone, and a small part of the silhouette screen. It shows a bench, with a walking stick on it, but no woman. The petals and leaves still fly by, and the general scene remains untouched to what it was like before when the woman was sitting on the bench, all but a small star in the sky of the scene, barely noticeable to the casual viewer.

הי נ'פוכות ס'גרות כ'ספות , זוז לוא אוד - Hi n’pukhot s’grot k’sfot, zoez lo od
יש לוא כין ביצוה - Yesh lo keyn bitsoh
ה'בנצ ריק - Ha’bents reyaq
ל'מלה עת הולומים של תף ו'תיקוות כי'ה'אתן - L’malla et holomim shel tap v’tiqvot ki’ha’atan

Ooooh-Oohhh
אותה גוף קרה - Otah guf qarah
Woah-oh! Oooh-oh!
ספה לוא ספ, מצוה לוא קה, יה זה ישה - Sipah lo sip, matsuh lo qah, yih zeh ishah
שה זצות לבוה מירות - Sheh zatsot l’baoa mirot

Finishing the song, the silhouette screen shows no more silhouettes, and the lights return to normal. Perah is smiling, as the crowd go wild for the home artist. "Todah..." She says, overcome with emotion due to the reception she received. Walking off the stage, the team begin to set up for the next act.

She’s sitting there alone on a bench in spring
Where she has sat for the last sixty years
The only friend she has is the walking stick that sits by her side
Nobody knows her story, her life, her feelings

ו'עת כול צד הי לוקית - V’et kol tsad hi loqeyet
(And with every step she takes)
כול רופת של הי כין - Kol roepet shel hi keyn
(Every rap of her cane)
הי לובת חח, של הימה בתוח - Hi loebet chach, shel himah betoch
(She loses a piece, of herself inside)
ו'עת כול מילה הי אודרת - V’et kol milah hi oderet
(And with every word she speaks)
בי שמיים ה'נ'סים - Bi shamayim ha’n’asim
(To the tentative sky)
הי אופבת ריבי אותה הולומים ב'דרים - Hi opebet ribi ota holomim b’drim
(She holds onto her fading dreams)

(Her old life is cold)
(But that sparkle in her eye remains)
(Filled with dreams of past and hopes for the future)
Ooooh-Oohhh
(Your wings will fly)

She grows weaker with each passing day
Remembering the feeling of youth again
Like one of us
She cannot stop time, she does not want to either
But why can’t she bring them back?

הי נ'פוכות ס'גרות כ'ספות , זוז לוא אוד - Hi n’pukhot s’grot k’sfot, zoez lo od
(Her short silver hair, it moves no more)
יש לוא כין ביצוה - Yesh lo keyn bitsoh
(There is no tapping cane)
ה'בנצ ריק - Ha’bents reyaq
(The bench is empty)

(Her old life is cold)
(But that sparkle in her eye remains)
(Filled with dreams of past and hopes for the future)
Ooooh-Oohhh
אותה גוף קרה - Otah guf qarah
(Her body is cold)
שה זצות לבוה מירות - Sheh zatsot l’baoa mirot
(That sparkle came to die)
ספה לוא ספ, מצוה לוא קה, יה זה ישה - Sipah lo sip, matsuh lo qah, yih zeh ishah
(A story untold, a nameless gravestone, who is this woman?)
Woah-oh! Oooh-oh!
(Your wings will fly)

Jarfriour
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarfriour » Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

05. Jarfriour
I Cannot Love, by Evan Williams and Shin-Shi
to Tablo-Bad

a bit shorter rap parts due to lack of creativity.

Debuting for Jarfriour, two of the regions biggest artists were chosen. Although they produced music for different crowds, they both had hit #1 this year alone. JTN hoped they could come out strong, but it was, as many pointed out, a risky combination.

The setting was like so, a dirty, beaten young man (Evan) lying in a room with 3 walls, yet still feeling constrained. Propoganda posters proclaiming slurs against homosexuality and religion and promoting the "common good" and "victory for all" lined the off-white walls. Instead of a normal camera shot, anyone not in the audience saw something like this, as close to security camera footage as they got.

Bol som mladý slobodný (I was once a young and free)
Urobil som do potešený (Boyhood was fleeting)
sötét van, amíg nem kap egy kis ízelítőt a hanar (you never see the darkness inside until the light burns out)
én már egy halom hamu gebi amíg nem kelrodžiu (i had gained hope and faith in our love)
de volt egy hag a hátsó fejemben (but the voices in my head took control)
ahangja mindenki (everyone but me had gone)
hanja me samar én (everyone but him and me)

Shin-Shi is seen, in a simple schoolgirl outfit (the flowers are a bit lower). On a knife throwing wheel with knives surrounding her, she sang softly and sweetly, almost as if a girl from a horror movie, innocent but hiding something deadly:

anya dom (Oh, Dear mother)
Vétkeztem a tárdalom (No longer am I the daughter you were proud of)
de at el kell mon ti (I have gone my own way)
danom valvajon skpi (Foraged for love, ignoring your screams of anger)
én nem sze többiek (And found an outsider like me)

Hiding behind her was a woman in a house dress. Taking a drink from a bottle of vodka, she smashed it on the girls head as Shin-shi only looked down at the ground and shed a tear. But, out from the bottle came a note, which landed in her small, curled hands. Shin-shi, in spite all this, continued as the beat came in:

And now I know, know, know, know, know.
ez viligen si non-comformistis kye mi (This world was not made for non-comformists like me)
sjemün ti kür don kel a fel, (Our eyes may be different, but love is still the same)
nekem minks vara válastása se doj mint futni (I have no choice but to run with him)
valastasa mandeni. (Run until the dawn rises)

to be finished by the weekend
Last edited by Jarfriour on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alexandr Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandr Land » Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 am

06. Alexandr Land

The Rockets - Tell Me Why

The Rockets becomed famous when they win the music contest which was so popular that everyone started being crazy, and they dreamed about the fame and money... just crazy.

Every member of the group comed into the stage, the stage was dark and it was quiet, very quiet, then the ultimately lound song started and everyone was jumping, full of joy, again... just crazy.

" You remember the days when we we're along,
You remember the good ol' times when we're eating together,
You remember the good ol' times when we're sleeping together,
You remember the good ol' times when we're dancing together. "

And the crowd is waiting for the great moment when the lights will flash.

" So tell me why you're left me alone,
So tell me why you dumped me so hard,
So tell me why you hate me so much,
So tell me why you can't be again with me. "

And the girls in the crowd started jumping and screaming with joy... again.

" So tell me why i'm so sad,
So tell me why i'm so sad,
Ugh i can't hold that sadness,
Just unexplainable. "

Maybe you are thinking why the girls are screaming with joy , when the members of the group are singing a sad song... maybe.
OK here is the answer, the girls are screaming with joy because they are happy to see the members of the group singing.

" You remember the good days when we're along,
You remember the good ol' times when we're smiling along,
You remember the good ol' times when we're talking along,
You remember the good ol' times when we're watching along. "

And the girls we're screaming... and screaming... and screaming.

" So tell me why i'm so sad,
So tell me why i'm so sad,
Ugh i can't hold that sadness,
Just unexplainable. "

And the song ended and the crowd instead of jumping and screaming in joy, the crowd starting to make an applause.

" Thank you everybody, Good night Shatilaurchev! Dhang iou! "
Welcome to Alexandr Land. Any refugees are welcomed. Also we have cookies!... seriously.

De La Fleur
Envoy

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby De La Fleur » Sat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm

No.7-Dancing Mad Man by Daliana Der Fankershank
De La Fleur's Entry

(please note that when it's italic it means they are whispering ;), Also on the screen, it's like a 50's Milkshake Shop :3)
On the stage are Daliana, 3 other backing vocals,2 women and one man, a male stripper and a brass band behind all of them
Male Singer:The Dancing Mad man is dancing on the floor
Both Female Singers:Dancing man, Dancing man
Male Singer:Shaking his ass like there is an earthquake
Both Female Singers:Hot, Dancing, Mad Man

The backing vocals start to dance in a 50's style dance,The Male Stripper also begins to dance, and the brass band starts to play,The Lights move by the beat.
All of the singers (Including Daliana):Hey, yeaeaeaeaehh, uuhh
All of the female singers:I saw him dancing on the floor and boy that turned me on
he really made me want to go there and dance like a man
He danced to the beat and he made girls insane
There's nothing more hot than a boy with swag
He’s a superman, got the muscles and man ;
He’s a dancing mad man, with a lot of swag
A dancing mad man, with a lot of swag
Only Daliana:Oooh, yeah yeah yeah

The Stripper took his shirt off, he had oil all over his body, and was really muscular and tanned, but the brass band still played, the backing vocals still sung and danced and so did Daliana
Daliana and the Female Backing Vocals: After he shook his ass so hard and everyone got wild
He took a spin and everyone literally blacked out
He then took a flip like a monkey on a vine
Everybody loved that and then he said good night

~Some Boopity boo ba nonsense~

a pole appeared and than the Male Stripper began to pole dance. There was a bed there so Daliana sat on it and began to sing
Daliana: When I went home, I was horny as hell
And when I went to sleep I dream that we fucked so well
He had an ass like superman
Hot boys happen if you work out hard

The Male Backing Vocal:The Dancing Mad man is dancing on the floor
The Female Backing Vocals:Dancing man, Dancing man
The Male Backing Vocal: Shaking his ass like there is an earthquake
The Female Backing Vocals:Dancing Man, Dancing man
Hot, Dancing, Mad Man

Daliana and the Stripper, half naked, began dancing, while the female backing vocals danced
Female Backing Vocals:
Hot dancing mad man
He’s a superman, super hot, making everybody wild
Hot dancing mad man
He’s a superman, More than hot, His ass is amazing
Hot, Dancing Mad man
(here the dancing stops)
Only Daliana:He had an ass like superman
Hot boys happen if you work out hard
(The Dancing Continues)
Daliana and the Female Backing Vocals:He’s a superman, got an ass like that

There she closes her eyes like something amazing is going to happen
Daliana:Ooooaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eyeyeyeheyeheyewhoaho (Dancing man, Dancing man, Dancing Man, Dancing man)
Only Female Vocals:Dancing man, Dancing man, Dancing Man, Dancing man
Dancing man, Dancing man, Dancing Man, Dancing man

Everyone stops dancing except the Male Backing vocal; which continues to sing
Male Vocal: The Dancing Mad man is dancing on the floor
The Dancing Mad man is dancing on the floor
Shaking his ass like there is an earthquake
Shaking his ass like there is an earthquake

Later that day he died of an overdose
Later that day he died of an overdose
I was really sad so I yelled at his grave
I was really sad so I yelled at his grave

The lights become dark... ''Thank you NationStatets! Toda Shatilaurchev! and Danke Aller!
Pro: LGBPTTQQIIAA+(Or LGBTQ+ for short), Freedom Of Speech, Constitutionalism, Scandinavia, Japan, Anime, Kitties and Love
Anti: Anti-LGBT, Communism, Totalitarianism, NSA, North Korea, Nazism, Racism, Stereotyping and Hate.
WV26~"Dancing Mad Man" - Alina Der Fankershank Results-29th Place-35 Points
WV27~ "Loverboy" - Elizia Del Valleta Results-19th Place - 57 Points
I make Nightcore Music~| Join My Region, The Otaku Republics, POPULATION: 4 | Please Follow Me On Tumblr c:|EF ÞÚ SKILUR SENTU MÉR SKILABOÐ!!

Communist Quinntopia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Quinntopia » Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

redacted
Last edited by Communist Quinntopia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Lowerlands
Attaché

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lowerlands » Sat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

08.The New Lowerlands
Rose Dumatin - Mais Reste Avec Moi S'Il Te Plait (Als Vijfenvijftig)

It is with a majestic simplicity that the Lutch singer comes on the magnificient Kishraeli stage.Dressed like a simple woman with simple accessories,she first wishes to thank those who helped him reach Shatirlauchev and represent his country and the kishraeli organization committee of the 26th WorldVision Song Contest in Hebrew.

אני מודה לכל מי שעזר לי לייצג את המדינה שלי בעיר היפה הזו! אני מודה גם
לועדה המארגנת אפשרה לי לבלות שבוע נהדר הודות לקסמיה של הארץ הזאת!
!תודה לך

The Lutch song begins. (Tune : When Love Takes over (David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland))

Ce n'est pas difficile
De m'écouter des fois,
Tu peux aller très loin,
Mais,s'il te plaît,reste avec moi,
Je vais te montrer tout ce que tu n'as jamais vu !

(It's not so hard
To listen to me sometimes,
You can go very far,
But please, stay with me,
I will ascend you this you have never seen)

From French to Dutch, there is only one step.This step, it has already passed: she goes in the treble.

Hoofd onder water
Of in de sneeuw
Voelt u zich ontspannen!
Als het resultaat zal zijn
Uw definitieve beslissing

(Head under water
Or in the snow
You will feel relaxed!
As the result will be
Your final decision)

Mais reste avec moi s'il te plaît (yeah-EA-eah)
C'est un ultimatum
Maar blijf bij mij gelieve (i-EE-ve)
Het feest zal worden als vijfenvijftig

At the beginning of the chorus, she starts screaming (well, slowly!) and she made ​​his feature dance in the country she represents.

(But stay with me please (yeah-EA-eah)
You can not refuse this offer
But stay with me please (yeah-EA-eah)
Will be the feast as fifty-five)

Now, the song is officially startes,the tempo is accelerando.

Donne moi une réponse
Pourquoi ?
Tu me laisses ici seule
Dans la plus froide des solitudes
Tu le fais je te punirai !

(Give me a reason
Why
You let me alone there
In the total cold loneliness
You do I will punish you)

The tempo goes faster and faster.

Luister naar mijn hart
Het is zeer gevoelig
Kijk dan naar mij een laatste keer
En verblijf met mij !

(Listen to my heart
It is very sensitive
Then look at me one last time
And stay with me !)

She looks angry when she begins the second and the third choruses.

C'est un ultimatum

C'est un ultimatum

Vijf, vijf, envi, envi, jftig, jftig, cin, cin, quan, quan, te-cin, te-cin, k, k, k

(Five, fifty, fifty five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five)

C'est un ultimatum

C'est un ultimatum

Vijf, vijf, envi, envi, jftig, jftig, cin, cin, quan, quan, te-cin, te-cin, k, k, k

(Five, fifty, fifty five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five, fifty, five)

At the end, she collapses and her heart pounding.She gets up and says: THANK YOU !

(Sorry for my not so bad american bad TERRIBLE english)
The Confederacy of the New Lowerlands

helloeveryonehowareyou
helloeveryonehowareyou
helloeveryonehowareyou

WV26 (Shatirlauchev,Kishrael) : Mais S'Il Te Plaît Reste Avec Moi (Als Vijfenvijftig) - Rose Dumatin
WV27 (Monterra,Kalosia) : Hell Desires - Jacques Jalliet, Julien Derres and Heleentje Van Turen

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/660224Sanstitre6.jpg

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 pm

09. Bloodbath Generation
Maristella de Vai-Amitus Esconditu
to Petra Marklund - Händerna mot himlen

After a dissapointing finish, BGBC took over the airing of Worldvision after another failed bid headed by TOPtv. The Syngio Fyir Verold final was dropped, and Maristella de Vai, the Marina Diamandis of the country in a certain way, was chosen. Her punk girl looks, distinct voice and deep messages meant going down the route of Lauren and her emotional ballad. But who said a serious song had to be so stripped back and depressing?

The song started off with a rousing cheer as the cellos began to play. The stage was covered in smoke and, for now, the camera only focoused on the cellists and the audience. Then, Maristella started the song:
Mis taar hadin si oglava met augen grik (I was once a proud, independent woman)
Mis taar hadin oja pu ingi elfur (I was once fine with the person I was before)
Taar on ki vola (My spirits high and mighty)
Kli taar aveni me hogar (But in the street I see a hole)
lig soten (Consuming all in its path)
Laar mot humen ki vo asade fik me poren shi (An endless pit of words that hurt like the teeth of an ox)
pa'o ho'e ining kamej. (With no remorse the beasts continue)
Mis taar inciblen och mei, ni silva boren sti (I was once invincible, nothing could bring me down)
Mis tave brome. (Now I am broken, scarred)

The beat stopped, and an a choir, well more of a bunch of men and women sprawled aimlessly across the stage wearing simple straight jackets were seen, most likely hidden under the fog. Lying still and almost posessed, they joined Maristella, still standing alone in the center, for the melody:

Amitus Esconditu, (But we shall rise again)
Ehu fugaces, labun annactes (from the ashes, into a new world)
Tus esconditu (You and I risen)
komen vorachtasmi (We have loved to no avail)
komen si vage (We have lost many a battle)
tjoka baro met y mu. (But this living hell will be over, and we will be victorious)
Amitus Esconditu (But we shall rise again)
liven ti bromes (Scars faded from our skin)
ne acntes li rbushet (The new world shall reincarnate the true at heart)
tjoka mis di, govaten y tus (Hell is for them, but heaven is all ours)
forem. (Forever)

The cellos were back, but this time hoisted above the stage, and, with a small square platform under them, the three players split and parted left, right and center, continuing to play as they hovered above the audience. The choir suddenly fell to the ground, as if struck with devestating news, and Maristella, now clear of fog from her front, continues, with a simple cartoon like so was seen alone in a military-green room:

Ligen taar imen kos mi shugenvram(We are outcasts, a pack of wild dogs in the streets of all the lands)
nam Jekyll y Hyde, fomlingen monstras, uniten (The Jekyll and Hydes, so-called monsters united)
(but this is temporary, and time will change our cruel society)
Koringen var mi vog ni cangyet, ni et cangyet morr(but it's not about trying to change the world, its trying not to be changed by it)
flaten ar gom, Mr President? (now how about that, Mr. President?)

A popular Bloodbathan myth, one that is controversial for subtely discouraging homosexuality and the arts, goes a little like this: A boy was raised like any other, but, upon coming of age, he discovered his sexuality, and when his mother, a forest witch, found out, she turned him into a Hunchback of Notre Dame-wolf beast. A social outcast, he romaed the forests for years until he found another person just like him, also homosexual.

The cellos were stronger than ever, and her backing dancers were now seen as the fog lifted behind her, and a constant, thumping drum beat played. The girls, all with masks on their face, "scribbles" on their arms and scars on their thighs, made abstract movements trapped in their boxes to the beat of the drum in their boxes, attempting to escape. Maristella had her hands spread wide, eyes closed, absorbing the vibe. The cellos were back, with a strong beat, and the tone turned into something powerful, uplifting, anthemic and euphoric. As the melody began, and a rising beat accomaned it, the women in the boxes suddenly broke free, and, everyone with fists in the air, cuts, bruises or clean, chanted the melody with Maristella while the lyrics appeared on the screen, leading the audience to join in:

Amitus Esconditu, (But we shall rise again)
Ehu fugaces, labun annactes (from the ashes, into a new world)
Tus esconditu (You and I risen)
komen vorachtasmi (We have loved to no avail)
komen si vage (We have lost many a battle)
tjoka baro met y mu. (But this living hell will be over, and we will be victorious)
Amitus Esconditu (But we shall rise again)
liven ti bromes (Scars faded from our skin)
ach acntes li rbushet (The new world shall reincarnate the true at heart)
tjoka mis di, govaten y tus (Hell is for them, but heaven is all ours)
forem. (Forever)
oooh, forem.
Forem!

Now just about 25 people on stage, the choir, now with TWLOHA shirts the embattled performers, whether the battle be with themselves, others or any combination of effects, had gone from trapped, helpless young men and women to chosen people risen, starting from the bottom and now here, on stage. Although not what many had hoped, it was still a great performance, and they all said, still and straigh-faced:

Our hearts are heavy and light. We laugh, we scream, we sing. There's something special about a room filled with music. Music is a friend, telling you it's okay to not be what people say is okay.

And, with generous applause from the audience, walked off without fanfare our shennanigans, but walking proud, knowing they have redeemed their country, people like them and a little bit of society as a whole in BG.

Last edited by Bloodbath Generation on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Nikolai: Hello everybody, and welcome! I'm your host, Nikolai Fernsov, and I will be covering the 26th Worldvision Song Contest! Unfortunately, Anna Petravona will not be here today, as she is performing in the opening act of the show. Best of luck to her! Also, it is unlikely that she will return to the show, as her recent victory has brought fame to her. Basically... she's a pretty busy woman now! So, for this edition, I'll be hosting this show myself. No pressure, right?

Opening Act

Nikolai: Wow! What a lovely entry from Miss Daria Shulamit, who was Kishrael's first ever performer in this contest. Wonder why we picked such a poor performance when we hosted last year... Anyway, yeah, great performance! Bravo to Anna as well. She did excellent! I feel honored that I come from a country where such talent lies... Although, I'd probably be just as honored if I had come from Kishrael too... especially after that marvelous performance by Miss Shulamit.

Now, we, and by we, I mean Polkopia as a whole, won last year on home soil. Do you all think Kishrael has the potential to send an artist that will take the glory to their home nation? Let's find out!

Also, there will be a poll on the NFTV's website, where you will be able to vote at an unofficial poll. This is purely for leisurely purposes, and it will reflect on others' opinions compared to your own. Good luck, and let the show go on!

01. Communist Quinntopia

Nikolai: You know... as far as boring love songs go, this isn't too bad. It's not great, but certainly not horrible. The performance was decent enough to win a couple places higher than it would've gotten with something less appealing, but I don't expect this song to come in the top ten.

What do you all think? If you liked the entry, please dial 01 after the number provided to vote for Communist Quinntopia.

02. Luziyca

Nikolai: Well... *Takes sip from water* THAT was certainly interesting. Then again, it did come from a nation who has quite a reputation for sending such entries to this song contest, so I'm not as surprised as I should be, but maybe the first-time viewers out there are a bit shocked... You'll get used to it!

If you liked this entry... and please tell me you didn't... please dial 02 after the number provided to vote for Luziyca. And remember to vote in the poll!

03. Polkopia

Nikolai: A pretty strong entry from us, I hope. I just hope the whole jazz element stands out from the rest of the others, but it could come back to bite us in the butt. I personally didn't like this song in the national finals, but I like it much better now that I see it performed here, and in a splendid manner, I must admit. Very nice!

If you liked this entry, please dial 03 after the number provided to vote for Polkopia.

04. Kishrael

Nikolai: Ladies and gentlemen, sometimes, when you choose to send a ballad, it can be a huge flop. However, this is NOT the case. Our hosts have sent a lovely, beautiful ballad sung by Perah Kemainah, with a very simple performance - Which I thought was the right decision, as it seemed to emphasize her voice that much more. Beautiful lyrics, I might add, and this just might be one of my favorites of the night. Congratulations Kishrael, for sending yet another masterpiece to this contest!

If you enjoyed this act just as much as I did, please dial 04 after the number provided to vote for your hosts, Kishrael.

05. Jarfriour

TBA

06. Alexandr Land

Nikolai: Not bad for a nation who hasn't participated before. In Polkopia, we call first-time participants 'Balakovonoiyi', but I'll use the phrase that you're all familiar with; débutée. Anyway, it's nothing special. Nothing about the song really stands out above the others. I think it might've been lost in the mix. Anyway, best of luck to The Rockets from Alexandr Land!

To vote for Alexandr Land, please dial 06 after the number provided on your screen.

07. De La Fleur

Nikolai: Well, ladies and gentlemen, before I analyze this song, let's just take a look at these lyrics, now shall we?

"There's nothing more hot than a boy with swag"

"When I went home, I was horny as hell"

Shaking his ass like there is an earthquake"

Nikolai: Now, I can personally say that this has a fine tune, and the performance went rather well... Apart from the male stripper, of course. The only thing I have against this song is the lyrics... But I think it's an interesting enough song. I actually hope that this scores well, just for shits and giggles, what do you all think?

To vote for the classy act from De La Fleur, please dial 07 after the number provided on your screen.

08. Alexandr Land

Nikolai: Well, it's a cheap tune, I'll say that. A typical pop entry, but the lyrics are nice enough to receive potential points from us... but they might have trouble, seeing as we're eight songs in, and we've already seen some marvelous tunes! Anyway, best of luck to the emotional pop song from The New Lowerlands

To vote for the Lutch entry, please dial 08 after the number provided. We're going to take a short break, and we'll pick it up with the entry from Bloodbath Generation.

Last edited by Polkopia on Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

New Lowerlands
Attaché

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lowerlands » Sat May 25, 2013 4:24 pm

LT1
Lutch Commentary.

The Opening Intro debutes

Ludwig Vegteit : Good evening the New Lowerlands ! We're here in Shatirlauchev,the Kishraeli capital ! This city host the 26th WorldVision Song Contest and the first where our country participate ! I will be with Noémie Belchamp for all this great event of the musical planet !
Noémie Belchamp : Thanks Ludwig...so we're in the Kishraeli capital,Shatirlauchev,a great city in a great country ! We will not sing Ha'Tiqvah,the national anthem of Kishrael,but we will listen to numberous songs during this contest because all the tallest nations in this song contest are here ! Kishrael,the host country,but also Polkopia,Zavlia,Kingsley Bedford,Communist Quinntopia,Worszary,but also Vampirium and Luziyca !

The Opening Act

Ludwig : It's very dark...
Noémie : I agree with you,Ludwig...
Ludwig : I don't understand Hebrew,but this is a very good tune !
Noémie : I don't think so...
Ludwig : Why ?
Noémie : I don't know why,but i don't like this music !
Ludwig : Okay...But you can vote for the country you prefer in this contest !
Noémie : The people have the power !
Ludwig : Yeah,you have the power to vote,and connect to Twitter for react with the hashtag #WV26 !
Noémie : Now it's Communist Quinntopia,with a magnificient duo,Nicholas Ementrar & Katerina Smith,with "You Can't Stop Our Love" !

Communist Quinntopia

Ludwig : Oh dear god what is this ?
Noémie : I think this is...dresses and costumes.
Ludwig : Wow ! This is déjà vu !
Noémie : I agree with that...
Ludwig : OH MY GOD ROBOTS
Noémie : Why this is a disaster ? :palm:
Ludwig : But Katerina is sexy...
Noémie : Oh ! Pig ! :rofl:
Ludwig : What ? I wanted to say "The song is not so bad"
Noémie : If you want to vote for this,send CQT with the number 01 by phone to 36 17 or by SMS to 9 47 47.You can also vote by our website : http://www.lt1/worldvision26.lw
Ludwig : Now it's Luziyca,with Lila Jordan,with the song "Kiss My Ass"

Luziyca

Noémie : NAKED ? AND LUZIYCA IS A "CHRISTIAN" REBUBLIC ?
Ludwig : It's like DPRK.Or Vietnam ! ;)
Noémie : I have nothing to say.
Ludwig : It's a scandal ! :blink:
Noémie : Well,Luziyca is not civilized or what ?
Ludwig : I think they're civilized,but if she's naked...well,whatever.If you like this send LUZ with the number 02 by phone to 36 17 or by SMS to 9 47 47.You can also vote by our website : http://www.lt1/worldvision26.lw
Noémie : Now it's Polkopia,the precedent host,with "One Thousand Notes" by Valeria Donnovan.

Polkopia

Ludwig : Much better !
Noémie : And beautifiul look !
Ludwig : I agree.
Noémie : Personnally,i love this song.
Ludwig : I'm surprised of her voice ! :o
Noémie : If like me and Ludwig,you LOOOOOOOVE this song so much,send PLK with the number 03 by phone to 36 17 or by SMS to 9 47 47.You can also vote by our website : http://www.lt1/worldvision26.lw
Ludwig : Now,Kishrael,our dear host,with Kanafin,performed by Perah Kemainah !

Kishrael

Noémie : Piano...my favourite instrument :roll:
Ludwig : Hebrew ? I don't understand this language...BUT I LOOOVE THE SINGER :blush:
Noémie : The tune too ?
Ludwig : Eeeeh yes,the tune too.
Noémie : Oh,say you're in love with Perah...
Ludwig : I'm just...oh...so...if you want to vote for Kishrael,send KSH with the number 04 by phone to 36 17 or by SMS to 9 47 47.You can also vote by our website : http://www.lt1/worldvision26.lw
Noémie : Next is Jarfriour,with the song "I Cannot Love",performed by Evan Williams and Shin-Shi !

(To be continued)
The Confederacy of the New Lowerlands

helloeveryonehowareyou
helloeveryonehowareyou
helloeveryonehowareyou

WV26 (Shatirlauchev,Kishrael) : Mais S'Il Te Plaît Reste Avec Moi (Als Vijfenvijftig) - Rose Dumatin
WV27 (Monterra,Kalosia) : Hell Desires - Jacques Jalliet, Julien Derres and Heleentje Van Turen

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/660224Sanstitre6.jpg

Lymantatia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lymantatia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

10. Lymantatia - We're All Together Forever - DANAE & Liz Park
Melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffIPG8k0wlY
DANAE and Liz Park are on the stage and the lights turn off when the music starts. When they start singing, the lights turn on in red, yellow and blue,
We're All Together Forever!
Together, Together (Right!)
Forever, Forever (Right!)
We're All Together Forever! (Forever!)
(We're All Together Forever!)
I first met her in kindergarten
(Je l'ai rencontrée la première à la maternelle)
We've been friends ever since
(Nous avons été amis depuis.)
My dream was to be a chef
Until famous people found us
That's what made us famous! (Right!)
We have made a friendship (Right! Right! Right! Right! Right!)
During our absence
We have made a famous duo
We're All (Right!) We're All (Right! Right!)
Together Forever (Right! Right! Right! Right! Right!)
I first met her in kindergarten
(Je l'ai rencontrée la première à la maternelle)
We've been friends ever since
(Nous avons été amis depuis.)
During our absence
During our absence

The lights turn off. Everybody claps and cheers for the two, DANAE and Liz Park say "Thank you, Shatilaurchev!".
Last edited by Lymantatia on Sun May 26, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baptism of Fire 44 Round of 16, de facto retired.

Grandterre
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandterre » Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

11. Grandterre - Eternal Love by Les Apprentis
Tune: Let's Go! Smile PreCure

Louise Thomas
Marguerite Thomas
Charlene Thomas
Victoire Thomas
The color code above resembles the color of their magical girl outfits
Les Apprentis (who are in magical girl outfits) is waiting behind stage. Transcript is below:
April 20, 2004
Louise: For the first time in a long time, we're not the first act.
Marguerite: Now you tell me!
Charlene: Oh.
Victoire: We're on stage in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

The four appear on stage, the lights become red, yellow, green and blue, and the music starts playing/
Eternal Love! Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love!

Eternal Love is within!
C'est juste que c'est très bon parce que les amitiés sont éternelles et est donc l'Eternal Love!
C'est parce que l'amour est considéré comme l'amitié, si l'amour éternel est considéré comme une amitié éternelle!
Amitiés impliquent amis et l'amour pour l'amour, c'est comme l'amitié.

Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
L'amour et l'amitié est éternelle!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!

Eternal Love is within!
C'est juste que c'est très bon parce que les amitiés sont éternelles et est donc l'Eternal Love!
C'est parce que l'amour est considéré comme l'amitié, si l'amour éternel est considéré comme une amitié éternelle!
Amitiés impliquent amis et l'amour pour l'amour, c'est comme l'amitié.

Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!

The lights are completely dark.
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love!

Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!

The lights become red, yellow, green and blue, but the lights become extremely high.
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love is within!
Eternal Love!
Eternal Love is within!

The lights are back to normal. Everyone cheers for them, Les Apprentis says "Thanks, everyone".
Last edited by Grandterre on Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
In Grandterre, today is 7/1/2008. Last updated in 9/23/2013.
Sports Encyclopedia - Factbook
Di Bradini Cup 26 Quarterfinals - Under-15 World Championships Quarterfinals

Groteberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Groteberg » Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 pm

12. Groteberg - Ashita no Mirai (明日の未来) by Noelle Beauchamp
Tune: La♪ La♪ La♪ Suite PreCure♪

Noelle Beauchamp is in a traditional Grotebergish wedding dress (OOCly British wedding dress) which glows in the dark holding a diamond-studded guitar. The lights turn off when the music starts.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)

嵐が戦う!魂が輝く!(Arashi ga tatakau! Tamashī ga kagayaku!)
レディーが登場!名字は北条!(Lady ga Tōjō! Myōji wa Hōjō!)
彼女の母親の旧姓は藤原!(Kanojo no hahaoya no kyūsei wa Fujiwara!)

炎と風が敵!びっくり!(Honō to kaze ga teki! Bikkuri!)
彼らは、心臓がドキドキ!ドッキリ!(Karera wa, shinzō ga dokidoki! Dokkiri!)
地球はゴロゴロいる!(Chikyū wa gorogoro iru!)
ハートは上でうきうきします!(Hāto wa ue de ukiuki shimasu!)

フラッシュが上昇する!ダッシュは落ちる!(Furasshu ga jōshō suru! Dasshu wa ochiru!)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!
世界は笑顔がいっぱい!(Sekai wa egao ga ippai!)

の空に行こう。の海に行こう。(No sora ni ikou. No umi ni ikou.)
正義は永遠に上昇!(Seigi wa eien ni jōshō!)

明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)

命、吠える!大地、燃える!(Inochi, hoeru! Daichi, moeru!)
星川は目覚める!星川が流れている!(Hoshikawa wa mezameru! Hoshikawa ga nagarete iru!)
女性の一つは、山原!(Josei no hitotsu wa, Yamahara!)

炎と風が敵!びっくり!(Honō to kaze ga teki! Bikkuri!)
彼らは、心臓がゴロゴロ!ドッキリ!(Karera wa, shinzō ga gorogoro! Dokkiri!)
地球はドキドキいる!(Chikyū wa dokidoki iru!)
ハートは上でうきうきします!(Hāto wa ue de ukiuki shimasu!)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!

の波に行こう。の翼に行こう。(No nami ni ikou. No tsubasa ni ikou.)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!

の空に行こう。の海に行こう。(No sora ni ikou. No umi ni ikou.)

明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)
明日の未来 (Ashita no Mirai)

OOC: The parenthesis are the romaji translation.
Last edited by Groteberg on Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lymantatia's third puppet.
GOS Daily News

Lactatia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lactatia » Sat May 25, 2013 6:34 pm

13. Lactatia
'Eat The Chicken' - Booquayquay Shaniqua'Boo ShawtyMuthaTrucka Smith
Tune: 'Push The Button'

Booquayquay Shaniqua'Boo ShawtyMuthaTrucka Smith walked onto the stage, wearing a leather costume that was about five sizes too small. Nevertheless, she walked onto the stage with confidence. She gave a sassy look to the stage, before rolling her eyes as the music played.

I'm all out of Kool-Aid
Bitch, gimmie that corn bread
Or ima bitch slap you to biddy biddy kingdom come

I met my baby daddy
Who I call my pimp-daddy
Because his name is Tyrone and I feel like it.. addy

As she sang this next part, she strutted to the other end of the stage, as pictures of fried chicken took up the backing image and the aroma of chicken filled the entire room.

I wanna eat the chicken
Eat the chicken
Eat the chi- Eat the chi- Eat the chicken!

I'm gonna eat the chicken
Eat the chicken

The backing image returned to normal, and she now seemed to hold lock of hair in her free hand.

There was this bitch Shaniqua
Who be tryin my life
She be nothing more than a nasty nappy headed hoe

I queefed all over her
And then I pulled her wave out
And I threw that nasty ugly hair away

Booquayquay Shaniqua'Boo ShawtyMuthaTrucka Smith sang this next part (horribly) off key, and seemed disoriented, looking around, not knowing where she was.

And if this bitch tries my life
Ima steal her chicken and steal it for myself.
She's gonna be all cryin' and shit.

And she be crying
back to her baby daddy
who don't even pay child support

but yo...

I wanna eat the chicken
Eat the chicken

Eat the chicken

She began to rap, but she soon began to lose track of where she was, and she just murmured the rest of it as the song continued to play.

This fried chicken be so good
Like my baby daddy up in the hood
he knows whats up
And I know..
meh..
um..
uhfsif..
Chicken...
Dat fried chicken, boos!
Ya'll want some?

The chorus picked up again, and she laughed into the microphone before singing again.

I wanna eat the chicken
Eat the chicken

Eat the chicken

When the music ended, she put her hand on her hip and gave a duck face to the crowd. She gave a curt nod and said "Yeah, I know I'm amazing. I'm a f*****g queen." before dropping the microphone and walking off the stage.
Last edited by Lactatia on Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sun May 26, 2013 12:28 am

Kingfordian Commentary:

COMMENTATORS:
NATALIA MOLOROVSKAYA
SERGEI ARAMOV

Natalia Molorovskaya: Welcome to the 26th WorldVision song contest, we're in Kishrael this year, and we just saw our opening act... wasn't it great?
Sergei Aramov: Amazing, first we saw Daria who represented Kishrael last year at the contest... that was fantastic, just like her performance last year.
Natalia: And then we saw last year's winner, Anna with her song "Love Is Not A Game". It was so good to hear that song again. I wonder who will take the title this year. Will it be our Anna Jorgensen? We'll have to wait and see. Our first song is coming up now... and it's from Communist Quinntopia. It's Nicholas & Katerina with "You Can't Stop Our Love"!

COMMUNIST QUINNTOPIA:
Sergei: Well it's not as good as their last entry, but I think this could make the top 10
Natalia: They shined during the rehearsals, and they shined tonight onstage, I really think they interpreted their song in the best way possible which is important and I think they utilised the stage and the orchestra to their best potential.
Sergei: And the crowd loved it which is a good sign. It's a smaller audience this year, but it's very intimate and that adds a nice feeling.
Natalia: To vote for Communist Qunntopia add 01 to the number on your screen

LUZIYCA: (VIEWER WARNING: Performance Contains Nudity)
Sergei: Well that was what we've come to expect from Luziyca... Sex, Nudity, Joke-entry, you'd think they'd try something else because it's just not working for them.
Natalia: Shocking.. just shocking... I have no other words
Sergei: To vote for Luziyca add 02

POLKOPIA:
Natalia: Last year's hosts and winners, Polkopia! A great song from them, but not as good as "Love Is Not A Game"
Sergei: I preferred "Love Is Not A Game" too, but I like this song too
Natalia: It's catchy, fun and upbeat and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. She's changed the performance from the national final, and the band adds a nice touch that suits this song
Sergei: to vote for Polkopia add 03

KISHRAEL:
Natalia: Wow! Our hosts have delivered a stunning entry here. And the biggest cheer so far tonight from the crowd
Sergei: A Beautiful performance from Perah Kemaniah... She is one of the biggest stars in Kishrael and it's easy to see why, she was amazing! This will do well, I really like it.
Natalia: You really feel the emotion from this song, and the stage performance was elegant. A contender for the title if you ask me.
Sergei: To vote for Kishrael add 04

RESERVED FOR JARFRIOUR:

ALEXANDR LAND:
Natalia: A debut entry, and a good first effort, welcome to the contest!
Sergei: You're just being nice
Natalia: No I'm not, its a good first effort. Do you remember what our first entry was like
Sergei: I'd rather not remember
Natalia: I was surprised how the crowd reacted though, I guess there must be some people from Alexandr Land in the arena tonight
Sergei: To vote for Alexandr Land add 06

DE LA FLEUR:
Natalia: the 3rd debut entry in a row... wow! and It was a catchy entry. I liked it
Sergei: I loved their usage of the LED's to create the scene of the performance, a good use of the stage... so well done for that.
Natalia: And the male stripper.... can I take him home with me?
Sergei: You are desperate for love aren't you?
*Natalia slaps Sergei*
Natalia: Come on, look at him.... good song too, btw but the male stripper stole the show for me
Sergei: You can wallow in your self pity that you can't find love then.... I'll comment on the song, and don't hit me again!
Natalia: To vote for De La Fleur or if like me you liked the male stripper add 07 to the number on your screen

THE NEW LOWERLANDS:
Sergei: That got the crowd dancing, I liked that entry
Natalia: And good on them for singing in a language other than English. We havn't seen too many of those this year.
Sergei: A simple but effective performance.... good luck to them
Natalia: To vote for The New Lowerlands add 08

Sergei: We're going to take a quick break and we'll return with the entry from Bloodbath Generation.... you're watching WorldVision Song Contest live on KBBS
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Alexandr Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexandr Land » Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 am

ALTV2 COVERAGE

Jarrett: Hello everybody! You're watching ALTV2, We are here to broadcast the WorldVision Song Contest 26!
Nelle: Yes everybody, this is our debut in the contest and we are broadcasting you the excellent music contest!
Jarrett: And we are broadcasting live in Kishrael, in the city named Shatilaurchev.
Nelle: Wow what a long name of the city!
Jarrett: And we can't wait for the opening act!
Nelle: Don't worry Jarrett, it starts in a few seconds!

OPENING ACT

Jarrett: Wow the dancers are so talented!
Nelle: Yes, they are and the music... incretible!
Jarrett: And i can't wait for the first performance.
Nelle: Yes, it's coming right now, the first performance is from Communist Quinntopia, Nicholas Emantrar and Katerina Smith - You Can't Stop Our Love!

COMMUNIST QUINNTOPIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: The song is just about love.
Nelle: And the emotions in my mind is big because of the song.
Jarrett: I love you Nelle.
Nelle: I love you Jarrett
( Jarrett kisses Nelle )
( Laughing in the background )
Jarrett: If you want to know about the laughing in the background it was the CEO of ALTV, he was watching us.
Nelle: And the performance has ended, to vote for Communist Quinntopia, add 00001

LUZIYCA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Oh my goodness, what is this?
Nelle: I can't believe my eyes it's so embarassing!
Jarrett: This performance should be rated 18
Nelle: He meant by this, viewer discretion.
Jarrett: I would like to say, viewer discretion is advised.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Luziyca, add 00002

POLKOPIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Again a song about love.
Nelle: It seems that this contest will be full of songs about love.
Jarrett: I think so.
Nelle: I'll bet my sunglasses.
Jarrett: Really?
Nelle: No, i'm just kidding.
Jarrett: Can i say the performance end sentence?
Nelle: No.
Jarrett: OK.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Polkopia, add 00003

KISHRAEL PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: The song is so sad.
Nelle: I agree with you.
Jarrett: Can i drink cola now?
Jarrett: Why are you so mean to me?
Nelle: I don't know.
Jarrett: I think we should be serious now.
Nelle: OK.
Jarrett: The song is so... i just can't hold it.
Nelle: It's just the sadness.
Jarrett: The performance is ending in a few seconds.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Kishrael, add 00004

JARFRIOUR PERFRORMANCE

Jarrett: We are waiting for the lyrics.
Nelle: If you want to vote for Jarfriour, add 00005

ALEXANDR LAND PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: And finally here's the performance of Alexandr Land.
Nelle: The Rockets - Tell Me Why
Jarrett: The performance is excellent to me.
Nelle: I think i will start dancing!
Jarrett: DID I TELL YOU TO BE SERIOUS!?
Jarrett: But why you said you are gonna dance?
Nelle: I like to see the members of the group dancing.
Jarrett: But the song is sad... maybe.
Nelle: The performance has ended and you can't vote The Rockets, and we are waiting for the performance of De La Fleur, stay tuned!

DE LA FLEUR PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Wow what a song!
Nelle: And the stripper is crazy!
Jarrett: But the song sounds like the 50's beat!
Nelle: Nevermind, the tune is catchy.
Jarrett: The stripper is... crazy, and i agree with you Nelle.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for De La Fleur, add 00007

NEW LOWERLANDS PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Again a song related to love.
Nelle: It's more like a love contest, than the song contest.
Jarrett: I agree with you.
Nelle: But we had a love song too.
Jarrett: I know.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for New Lowerlands, add 00008

BLOODBATH GENERATION PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: We are waiting for the completing of the lyrics.
Nelle: If you want to vote for Bloodbath Generation, add 00009

LYMANTATIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: This song is so energetic.
Nelle: This wants me to dance.
Jarrett: Do you remember that i've told you to be serious?
Jarrett: I have a energy drink right here.
Nelle: Why?
Jarrett: I don't want to fall asleep, because i'm working.
Nelle: But you wanted a coke.
Jarrett: Energy drinks are better.
Nelle: I bought a energy drink too.
Jarrett: WHAT!?
Nelle: Hey the song is ending soon!
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Lymantatia, add 00010

GRANDTERRE PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Again a song with a weird tune.
Nelle: I agree with you.
Jarrett: I think we had a happy tune song with a sad lyrics... maybe.
Nelle: I think so.
Jarrett: The lyrics in our song was sad.
Nelle: Why are you talking about our performance, when now there is a other country's performance?
Jarrett: Because i want and the lyrics in this performance which is going on right now is happy.
Nelle: Do you think so?
Jarrett: Absolutely.
Nelle: I think the tune is better.
Jarrett: No, the lyrics are better.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Grandterre, add 00011

GROTEBERG PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: AGAIN A SONG WITH A WEIRD TUNE!? OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T HOLD IT!
Nelle: Keep calm.
Jarrett: I REALLY CAN'T HOLD IT! I NEED TO DRINK A ENERGY DRINK.
Nelle: I think that a energy drink will make you mad a lot more.
Jarrett: OH YEAH!? LET'S TRY THIS!
( Jarrett laughs quietly )
Nelle: I told you so.
Jarrett: But why i calmed down when it is a energy drink?
Nelle: Because you are addictive to energy drinks.
Jarrett: I don't think this is the cause.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Groteberg, add 00012

LACTATIA PERFORMANCE

( Jarrett laughs loudly )
Nelle: Oh my goodness, not again.
Jarrett: What is this?
Nelle: A funny song.
Jarrett: I can't believe my eyes!
( Nelle laughs loudly )
Jarrett: Yes, it is a funny song.
Nelle: Really weird.
Jarrett: How can anyone do a performance like this?
Nelle: You mean in this contest?
Jarrett: Yes.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Lactatia, add 00013

FUSHA ME-BAR PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: This is a song about friendship... maybe.
Nelle: I think so... maybe.
Jarrett: But we have together more than friendship, me plus you.
Nelle: Stop that, we are in a live broadcast.
Jarrett: You remember the time i kissed you?
Nelle: Of course.
Jarrett: I think you we're shy a while after that.
Nelle: Yes, i we're.
Jarrett: Me too... maybe.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Fusha Me-Bar, add 00014

THE ROYAL KINGDOM OF QUEBEC PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: We are waiting for the lyrics.
Nelle: If you want to vote for The Royal Kingdom of Quebec, add 00015

RUSSADONIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: This song seems to be quite deppresive... maybe.
Nelle: I'm scared.
Jarrett: Don't worry i'm here with you.
Nelle: I don't like this song.
Jarrett: This song is average it doesn't seem to be so extra.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Russadonia, add 00016

ACRADDIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: How emotional is this?
Nelle: It's so emotional... i can't hold it.
Jarrett: Yes it is.
Nelle: It seems that this song will be on the top places.
Jarrett: It can.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Acraddia, add 00017

VALCLUSE PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: The song is energetic, how much there will be?
Nelle: If you ask how many energetic songs will be, than i must say to you the following, not much as romantic... maybe.
Jarrett: Energy drinks and Energetic songs... what's the difference?
Nelle: The difference is the energy drinks are drinks that give you the power and the energetic songs are the songs that will make you really energetic.
Jarrett: Thank you.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Valcluse, add 00018

NEW WARWICK PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Hmm... At the partyhouse.
Nelle: How many times you've had been in the partyhouse?
Jarrett: Ten times.
Nelle: Five times.
Jarrett: Edward Fortyhands?
Nelle: It's a drinking game.
Nelle: Yes.
Jarrett: The song is average according to me.
Nelle: I think so.
Jarrett: It's just a song... maybe.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for New Warwick, add 00019

SYRCHE PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: I like rap songs but not this song... maybe if it is a rap song.
Nelle: Why are you saying the word maybe?
Jarrett: I can't decide if it is a rap song, it can be a rap song, but not too much... maybe.
Nelle: I bet my sunglasses.
Jarrett: Again?
Jarrett: You're kidding me again.
Jarrett: You're really kidding me.
Nelle: Yes i'm kidding again.
Jarrett: Then stop it.
Jarrett: Fine.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Syrche, add 00020

KINGSLEY BEDFORD PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Night life party song... maybe.
Nelle: Who knows if it is a party song.
Jarrett: Of course.
Nelle: But not that energetic as energy drinks.
Jarrett: I don't think the song is energetic.
Nelle: That's the point.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Kingsley Bedford, add 00021

RUGENIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Next song about partying.
Nelle: We have here romantic songs and party songs.
Jarrett: I'm really thrilled which song will win, romantic or party song?
Nelle: But there's not only romantic and party songs.
Jarrett: Finally.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Rugenia, add 00022

KALUSIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: A next song about love.
Nelle: Love belongs to the life.
Jarrett: Yes it is true.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Kalusia, add 00023

VAMPIRUM PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: The song is just being emotional.
Nelle: But the people's reactions to the song...amazing.
Jarrett: Yes it is.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Vampirum, add 00024

NEKONI PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: This song is so energetic, it wants me to dance!
Nelle: It is true!
Jarrett: A good melody for partying!
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Nekoni, add 00025

SERZCHEPCHA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Love...love...love.
Nelle: Love is love, we have a love song too in this contest.
Jarrett: Yes.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Serzchepcha, add 00026

ZAVLIA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Love, again love.
Nelle: You must deal with it.
Jarrett: Fine, as you wish.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Zavlia, add 00027

CALIMERA PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: LOVE!
Nelle: LOVE!
Jarrett: Deal with it.
Nelle: The perforamce has ended, to vote for Calimera, add 00028

RANBO PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: Love.
Nelle: It's about love.
Jarrett: I'm trying to deal with it.
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Ranbo, add 00029

FRUITION PERFORMANCE

Jarrett: FINALLY A GOOD SONG!
Nelle: OH YEAH!
Jarrett: This is a fist to the other songs!
Nelle: The performance has ended, to vote for Fruition, add 00030 and please stand by.
Last edited by Alexandr Land on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 am, edited 24 times in total.
Welcome to Alexandr Land. Any refugees are welcomed. Also we have cookies!... seriously.

Fusha Me-Bar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fusha Me-Bar » Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 am

14. Fushë Me-Bar
Na - Unë Jam I Sëmurë Për Ju

Language(s): English, Albanian
To the Tune Of - Moje 3 - Ljubav Je Svuda (Pop-Rock Version)

Na are a girl group from Fushë Me-Bar, hailing from the capital, Fushë Me-Lule. They originally weren't even in the national final for WorldVision, however, the original chosen singer, Mirna, had to postpone her participation, as an important Pagan festival had come up on the date f the contest, meaning that she couldn't participate. Luckily for Na, FMBTV1 had already had them on their radar, and they were asked to perform a song for Fusha Me-Bar in the competition. The song they chose was called "Unë Jam I Sëmurë Për Ju" and is a song about love and jealousy, at times, influenced by the girls' own experiences.

The stage is dark, but a dull pink is on the stage. As the music starts, a spotlight shines on one of the girls, Nessa, she is wearing a short white dress with apparent angelic eye makeup. She puts the microphone to her mouth and begins to step towards Riva, who is still at the moment, nothing more than a silhouette.

Hello, hello how are you? Come with me
I’ll show, you what friendship can be, its beauty
You’ve been treated poorly, but take my hand
Come with me, I’ll love you more

As she reaches Riva, she is lit up too. She is wearing a short golden dress with much more subtle eye makeup. As Nessa goes to comfort Riva by hugging her, the stage bursts into a pink and red flare, as Sarah is lit up, squatting and singing at the same time. Nessa recoils while Riva just watches her, seemingly helpless. Sarah wears a short red dress and her makeup is perhaps the gaudiest of all, as it clearly conveys her anger and passion.

Think of what we’ve done
The memories we shared
Don’t let that go away, just because of her
She can’t love you like, I can, I promise you!

She wraps her arm around Riva, but Riva chooses to break away, and begins to sing her part of the song, looking at the audience, but turning occasionally to Nessa and Sarah, giving them equal time, with gestures and facial expressions.

Stop!
Please stop this nightmare!
I love you, and I love, love you too
Forever, you’ll be in my heart!

Nessa steps up to Riva, but looks timid under the glare of Sarah. Taking her hand she looks into her eyes, before gesticulating with her hand to the audience, and guiding her back, step by step.

Love!
Doesn’t work like that
You give a little, take a little back
Look and see, you should love me!

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Riva breaks away again, and steps to the front of the stage, looking concerned, both at Sarah who wears a smug look on her face, and Nessa, whose face looks more concerned than anything else. Nessa goes up to hug Riva, and looks at the camera while doing so, singing her parts during their hug.

Your thoughts, feelings are worth nothing, to her
Tell me, would I lie to you?

Popping up from beneath them and separating them, Sarah begins to sing, holding Riva by the arm and leading her to the side of the stage, looking directly into her eyes as she sings her parts of the song.

Why don’t you ask me, who’s been here longer?
I know you love me, and you know it too
It’s me!

Riva slips away to the centre of the stage, still seemingly torn between the two. She looks straight ahead this time, not at either of the other girls who are fighting so hard for her love. She gesticulates to the camera, and bends her knees slightly to get the power behind her vocals.

Please!
Can we not love
I cannot choose between the two of you
To force my hand, it is not fair!

Nessa steps up, but does not go over to Riva, she stays were she is, looking and seemingly pleading to her. She receives a sympathetic look back, so she turns her attention to the audience in the room.

Look!
At what you’ve become
You are but a puppet on her string
All it is, is give give and give!

Nessa and Sarah begin to square up to each other and sing in one another's faces. Their eyes look like they burn with a desire, despite it only being a song.

Ever since you started poking your nose into our business
This is war for her and I shall not relinquish
You want to separate us to turn what we have on its head
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

Riva breaks through them, and they jump back. She takes each by the hand before letting them go and singing her part of the song.

Unë! (I!)
Shoh në sytë e tu (See in your eyes)
Ju (You)
Të dy kujdes për mua! (Both care for me!)
Stop!
Please stop this nightmare!
I love you, and I love, love you too
Forever, you’ll be in my heart!

It seems as though her cries had fallen on deaf ears however, as Nessa continues with her next part, pleading for Riva to listen to her, taking her hand and looking in her eyes as she had done before.

I!
Will not give in
I care too much to give you up to that
It’s not love, it is just pain!

As they finish, Sarah and Nessa step up to square up, but are separated by Riva. They then sing to her instead.

I know you love me, please love me

As they finish, they look to the audience, and smile, all linking arms and waving. "Thank you World, we love you!"

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 am

15.Royal Kingdom of Québec
그대여(To you),Henri Demers

NOTE: It's now ready. Go ahead and commentate on it!

Composed by: Marc Chevalier, Ji Hoon Park
Written by: Henri Demers
Melody: 그런 사람 또 없습니다(There is no one like you), 이승철(Lee Seung Cheol)

Henri Demers,47

Stage Band
Alain Joh,32(Electronic Guitar)
Stephane Bergeron,27(Electronic Bass)
Antoine-Nathaniel Houde,28(Percussion)
Samuel Hunter,31(Keyboard)

Montreal Symphony Orchestra/L'Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal(MSO/OSM)

Conductor and Artistic Director: Wilfrid-Pekka Laukkanen,53
Soloists
Andre-Roland Desormaux,23(Harp)
Hye Jin Lee,26(Flute)
Vincent Latendresse,19 (1st Violin)

Henri Demers was at the Green Room, sleeping. He did not have enough sleep during last several weeks: Constant travelling schedule(thanks to his 52-date national tour on midway), practicing his WV25 song and et cetera. He often missed his wife and kids, who were in Montreal, probably watching WorldVision. However, missing them wasn't as painful as it used to be, back when he was 20. 27 years have passed since then and he was far more used to performing live in stages, whether he was far away in Shatilaurchev and Harrikes, or as close as his vocal studio and by all means, his home.

During most of his career, He went through countless of challenges and issues. His career was known to be very illustrious, even for Quebecois musicians(who often have very strange, illustrious career. For example, Lauren Ainslie and Erchadt).
It all started when he was 19. Just graduated from high school, he was a high school graduate when he was hired by a close friend named Colm Mossion, then 20 year-old rising guitarist, to be Rogue(Very same band that performed in WV22 and WV23 for Quebec). This move proved to be successful and the band, especially Henri, got nationwide glory.
He could've just stayed as the vocalist of Rogue.
In 1990, however, he decided to move on and launch his solo career, with the base of the experiences and success he gained for 5 years under Rogue. At the beginning, it went well. With 7 Chart-topping singles and 3 albums on his belt, he was popular and well loved.
Unfortunately, that did not last long enough for him.
It all started when a drug scandal struck him and several other musicians in 1994. Considering the nation's attitude towards drugs, this was counted as a huge scandal. After being fined hefty fines, he was left with no place to perform in televisions and major places. So, he quickly turned to live performances, performing in live venues and stadiums consistently and for about a decade, while producing 4 more albums.
Gradually his reputation and respect came back, but took over a decade before doing so. Since then, thanks to huge success of his albums in 2005 and 2009, he managed to be much loved again. Just last year, he was on an international, 75-cities tour.

At the same time, Members of MSO were on a rare break. Earlier that day, they performed a matinee concert at the Shatilaurchev Opera House as the part of 'Regimbault Classics' Concert Tour. The Concert, which had 3 Symphonies, 4 Concertos and 2 Sonatas from Sir.Charles Merton Regimbault, were of modern Quebecois Orchestral music, with much Korean and French Quebecois influences. It ended very well, with many standing ovations. However, the overbearing pressure of WorldVision performance right after a 3 hour concert proved to be detrimental as they were exhausted right after the performance.
To let them feel better for the performance and be in a better physical shape, Wilfrid-Pekka Laukkanen, the Artistic Director and Conductor, allowed them to get about an hour of sleep before preparing themselves into sleep.

5 minutes later, Wilfrid-Pekka Laukkanen instructed(in his thick but humorous Finnish Accent) the members of Orchestra and Stage band to walk themselves out of the Green Room and enter the stage. It took a while for them to arrange themselves but they succeeded and went. Henri Demers was already on backstage, waiting for him to come out and sing.

The stage was completely dark, preventing the Stage Band and the Orchestra from being seen as they came into the stage. It took a while to enter, but fortunately, nobody got lost. As of this moment, members of Orchestra sat on the Orchestra Pit, while the stage band was placed in sides of the lower part of the stage.

Hye Jin Lee, the flute soloist of the OSM/MSO, and Andre-Roland Desormaux, the harp player, started the song with a gentle, warm and harmonious solo. Approximately 30 seconds later, whole orchestra joined and played as the Basso Continuo.
Light blue light draped at the lower part of the stage, to bring some mysterious aspects into the Orchestra.

The silver linings of fog slowly covers the stage, not too much, not too little, as Vincent Latendresse played the Intro on his violin. The sound of violin was beautiful, representing so many aspects of love, pain and innocence behind.
On the halfway through Violin solo, Henri Demers entered the stage via underground trapdoor. Then, he stood at the middle of the bottom level. He did not go too close to the crowd, because of a reason(which we will figure out very soon). Some of bright lights turned towards him. He seemed to be very confident, as he softly and easily sung with his sweet, clear voice.

Just as Henri started to sing, a couple of a 15-year old boy and a girl enters the stage from the right stage door. They were smiling and laughing as they lipped out their conversation. The couple walks into the front of the bottom stage and kiss in a sweet manner once they reach there. However, the girl says goodbye to the boy and leaves the stage to the left.

처음 그대 만났을때부터 난 알았죠
그대가 내 사랑이라는걸
눈물로 내 마음이 적셔도
그 슬픔이 나를 가두어도
영원히 살아갈수 있는 힘을주는
내가 사랑하는 사람입니다

The orchestra joined with the band, gradually adding rich, heart-throbbing sound in Crescendo. The tension and emotions felt with the singer's voice heightened as he was getting to the Chorus.

이 인생을 다시 돌고 돌아도
잊질 못하죠
그대에 이 먼길을 거쳐서
다시 돌아보면 남아있겠죠
(영원히) 그대만을 위해

The boy was able to exit the stage as the light were focused on Henri as he sang the chorus.

Chorus:
사랑이란 그 말은 못해도
그대를 위해 남아줄수 있어서
바라보면서 그 외로운 시간을 버틸수 있어서
난 영원히 감사합니다

Most of the lights quickly divert to Vincent Latendresse as he played a 15-second Violin solo. He executed it very well, trying not to overflow in dynamics and emotions behind it. It symbolised an innocent, eternal love. Something that's burning with very strong flame.

At the same time, the LED screen lit up and shows the very next sequence of the events that followed: The girl was moving to somewhere far away. The boy, holding the bouquet of flowers, quickly ran across the road to catch the car, but couldn't keep up and lost her. he dropped with his knees on the ground, with a small message written("I love you/Je t'adore").

Then, just as the Violin solo ended, the Stage Band and Orchestra started playing again, albait in much softer dynamics. Henri sang in the same notes but added more emotions to her voice, fitting well with the lyrics(of waiting for the very person that one loves). Stage band started to play again, filling in some nice accompaniment
into his singing.

At the same time, a middle aged man and woman entered the stage, replacing that very teenage couple. They were the older counterparts of that teenage couple, now far away from and missing each other.
The man stood on the left side of the bottom floor, while the woman sat on the right side. He stood, holding a photograph of the girl. Girl, on the other side, was standing by the lamppost, waiting for him to come back.
Most of lights changed to this and moved from Vincent Latendresse to the couple and Henri.

세월은 우리를 아주 먼곳으로 보냈지만
난 버텨가겠죠
그대를 다시 만날날을 기다리면서
살아가겠죠

Henri steadily increased the volume,singing louder and louder. He carefully controlled his voice, so that it won't sound as pushy or forced and that Climax can be very loud. His voice produced much of a sweet, light-toned voice. The Orchestra increased its dynamics in Crescendo again, from Piano to Mezzo Forte along the way.

For the sequence, they were dancing in perfect, individual sequences of Contemporary ballet. These ballet sequences were very powerful and seemed as if they are desperate and trying to find each other.

지금은 어쩔수 없이
사진들과 편지들을 읽으며
꿈속을 헤메이겠지만

Henri blasted out all of his energy in singing the chorus again in what was the climax of the song. He, trying his best to evoke the meanings of the lyrics, bellowed out the notes powerful, in Fortissimo. At the same time, Wilfrid Pekka Laukannen increased the strength and virtuosity for the orchestra, as he conducted.

Chorus

He carried on singing, as if He's about to burst full of emotion. At the same time, Orchestra was playing in full motion in what was a climax. Stage lights changed to this, and shone at all three levels of the stage brightly.
Chorus

As Henri finished singing, so did all of the accompaniment but a piano, which played for 20 more seconds.

As the piano played, all the lights but one are turned off. The sole remaining light, then is directed towards the old man, who sat on the bench(situated at very front of the stage) with a stick and a small piece of paper. It started to snow on the stage, as tears were forming right out of his eyes. The old man, in middle of snow, stayed there for while. Then, he left, leaving behind a message on the bench.
Not long after, the old woman, in her 90s, rushed to the bench. She shouted "Vincent!" but it was too late. After realising that, she sat on the bench and picked the message up. The LED screen showed the message, as the serene voice of Henri said the phrase.
"Thank you, for living so long inside my heart."

The audience gave a huge round of applause and cheers, clapping vibraciously.
All 94 members(86 players of MSO, Conductor,the instrumentalists and Henri), as well as 6 actor-dancers came to the front of the stage and bowed for several seconds.
At the end, Henri Demers shouted, "Thank you,Shatilaurchev!"
Then, they left the stage and went back to the Green Room. Everyone felt great and with much relief about their performance. They did their best and reached the top, representing the Royal Kingdom of Québec on WorldVision 25.

Verse 1
Ever since the moment I first saw you,
I knew that you're someone I love
Even if the tears flood my soul
and sadness imprisoning me
You're someone I love till the end

Bridge
I could never forget you
until the end of the time
And someday when you come back,
I will still be standing right here,
waiting for you

Chorus:
While I cannot say 'I love you'
Because I can just stay by your side
Withstanding the loneliness by looking at you from afar
Though sad, I'm forever greatful

Verse 2
While the fate would part us
to places so far away,
I would stand it,
living my life waiting to see you again

Bridge
But for now
I will read through our letters and photographs,
And wander in my dreams
trying to find you

Chorus(x2)
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

De La Fleur
Envoy

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby De La Fleur » Sun May 26, 2013 7:24 am

Tv De Lis
Channel 5 on Mobil De Lis and Channel 1 on Fone La Fleur

The commentators for Tv De Lis are Hans and Jamie.

Before the show beggining
Hans: Hello, you are watching live from Shatilaurchev, Kishrael on Tv De Lis
Jamie: Yes, you heard it right, We aren't so far away from Kishrael so we know that there are many De La Fleurians in the Yosef Ben-Or Arena!
Hans: But now, the opening act is beggining, so listen well dear De La Fleurians

Opening Act
Hans: I, Love, This, Beat... The music, the clothes, her voice. Absolutely Everything!
Jamie: Yes, but this is Kishrael's first entry, when they participated first, not sure when. But it must have gotten far than, but as most of you viewers at home know that this is the first time we are airing this event and participating, and we might do this again.
Hans: Yes, we probably will, but let's get this show started, now here is Communist Quinntopia

Communist Quinntopia
Jamie: I'm sorry, but i just don't like it, it's just too simple and plain boring
Hans: I agree with you sistah, The robot voice was cool, but thats about it, the rest, not entertaining.
Jamie: But if you want to vote for Communist Quinntopia call 225 26 01, or send a text message to that number
Hans: Or, Exclusive, you can download the Tv De Lis app, which will give you exclusive news about the contest, you can vote through the app, an everything related to the the channel.
Jamie: Yes... or the app, *whispers* i was going to say that Hans
Hans: *whispers* Jamie, we are on live television, so shut up! *stops whispering* But now, let's go to Commercials

Luzyica
Jamie: Oh my, that was, you know what, i wont talk about it.
Hans: She is the reason i'm gay...
Jamie: Well, if you want to vote for Luzyica call or send a text to 225 26 02
Hans: Or you can vote from the Tv De Lis app, which you can get on our website http://www.TVDELIS.dl/TvDeLisApp
Jamie: But here is Polkopia!

Polkopia
Hans: Oh... My.... Gosh... Best entry so far! It was catchy, The voice was magnificent, and she was beautiful!
Jamie: I'm absolutely sure that this will go to the top 10, it must go to the top 10!
Hans: Well, if you want to vote for Polkopia, call or send a text to 225 26 03
Jamie: Or you can vote from the Tv De Lis app, which you can get on our website http://www.TVDELIS.dl/TvDeLisApp
Hans: But the next contestant is our host, Kishrael!

Kishrael
Jamie: One word, Beautiful! I love Kishraelian Hebrew, but this song wasn't really... fun
Hans: I don't agree with you, you are just that kind of person that seeks exitement in songs, do you ever listen to ballads, Jamie
Jamie: I hate ballads... Sorry, the entry was beautiful, but ballads just.. are boring...
Hans: So dear De La Fleurians, do not listen to Jamie... If you like it, no matter what Jamie says, vote for it by calling or sending a text to 225 26 04
Jamie: Or you can vote from the Tv De Lis app, which you can get on our website http://www.TVDELIS.dl/TvDeLisApp
Hans: But our next contestant is Jarfriour

Reserved for Jarfriour

Alexandr Land
Jamie: A typical song, teens will probably love them, but, there are not so many teens that watch this show.
Hans: Yeah, i agree with you Jamie, This song just doesn't belong in this contest
Jamie: But if there really is anyone that likes this song, than call or send a text to 225 26 06
Hans:Or you can vote from the Tv De Lis app, which you can get on our website http://www.TVDELIS.dl/TvDeLisApp
Jamie: And let's carry on to our entry, Dear De La Fleurians, here is our lovely entry, from Daliana Der Fankershank

De La Fleur
Hans: We did the right thing, we sent our best, and she is hopefully the best!
Jamie: I love Daliana, I love this song, i love everything that was on the stage!
Hans: and the stripper, man, he was hot as hell!
Jamie: we could get him one day and go for a threesome!
Hans: Jamie, you do know we're on live TV
Jamie: Then hopefully he can hear me!
Hans: Well, in the rules, you cannot vote for your own country, so no matter what, you cannot vote for De La Fleur dear De La Fleurians.
Jamie: But now it's time for commercials!
Last edited by De La Fleur on Sun May 26, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: LGBPTTQQIIAA+(Or LGBTQ+ for short), Freedom Of Speech, Constitutionalism, Scandinavia, Japan, Anime, Kitties and Love
Anti: Anti-LGBT, Communism, Totalitarianism, NSA, North Korea, Nazism, Racism, Stereotyping and Hate.
WV26~"Dancing Mad Man" - Alina Der Fankershank Results-29th Place-35 Points
WV27~ "Loverboy" - Elizia Del Valleta Results-19th Place - 57 Points
I make Nightcore Music~| Join My Region, The Otaku Republics, POPULATION: 4 | Please Follow Me On Tumblr c:|EF ÞÚ SKILUR SENTU MÉR SKILABOÐ!!

Russadonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Russadonia » Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 am

16. RUSSADONIA

Dresden Shade - Nightmares

Dresden Shade walks on stage. The floor is covered by a layer of fog. He is wearing an open jacket with no shirt underneath. The jacket is jet black with silver seams and toggles as buttons. He is wearing black skinny jeans with silver stitching and silver tennis shoes. He is extremely confident in his walk and voice and the confidence seems to echo across the arena.

Dresden lets of a low, ominous laugh and the music begins to play.

The screens behind him show a night sky with an orange harvest moon moving slowly across it. The border of the stage is surrounded by props of dead, skeletal trees and exaggerated tomb stones. The stage is dark so the the only thing you can see is Dresden and the silhouettes of the trees and gravestones, along with the screen.

You only see me in the dark
I only want the night in black
and though your scared the darkness will attack
I will feed off your fear
You know I love to bring you terror
I'll grab your love through the mirror
I will feed off your fear.

Upward facing strobes around the edges of the stage begin flashing quickly. Dresden leans in toward the audience with the microphone.

Somber chaos rains down
Somber chaos rains on me
Somber chaos rains down
Somber chaos rains on me

Red lights begin to shine on Dresden. He picks up the microphone and walks to the left of the stage while singing. Dancers dressed in exaggerated and decayed 19th century clothing dance in from the sides. Some of their faces are painted as skulls.

I'm at my best when your running scared
Illuminate the crypt of dreams

The screen changes to cartoon-like floating skulls in bright colors moving across a black background. They seem to mimic the words of the song. Their eyes then begin to glow red. Dresden seems to be putting much emotion into the words as he reaches up toward the ceiling while belting out the verse.

Red eyes glowing under your bed
Banshees screaming inside your head
Alone in your mind you've fled
Aphotic, sinister caverns crawl deep
inside the occult horror.
I will feed off your fear.

The skeleton dancers surround Dresden as he forms an evil grin. They are bathed in alternating white and purple spotlights. The screen turns briefly to animated ghosts flying across the screen before returning to the orange moon.

Somber chaos rains on me, Somber chaos rains on me
<Repeat seven times>

The dancers spin away from Dresden and move back off stage. The vertical strobe lights begin again, pulsing extremely quick. Dresden walks to the edge of the stage and sings heavily into the center of the audience. He appears to wink at someone.

Your dreams are my newest obsession
Your dreams are my newest obsession

I will feed off your fear, Somber chaos rains on me
<Repeat seven times>

The stage returns to normal. Dresden is alone on stage and grinning. It is dark, but the fog has dissipated.

This is for Russadonia!

A single female skeleton in an elaborate and decayed ballroom dress walks on stage grabs his hand. She appears to cuddle up to him before they walk off stage holding hands. The screen of the orange moon flashes before fading into black.
Last edited by Russadonia on Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Acraddia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Acraddia » Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Entry 17 Acraddia
Leave Me Now by Elspeth DeChance

[OoC Note:] The melody for the performance is this, Buy The Stars by Marina and the Diamonds.

This was her one shot at making her life change. Elspeth had never really had many opportunities, and even in the newly made nation of Acraddia, she was still relatively unknown. It had been hard, making a name for herself in the music industry whilst the revolution of the royal families occurred and the borders shifted, but now the times had settled and she was ready. This was her chance to show the world exactly what she was made of.

Elspeth took the stage, donning her self-designed dress, and took her position by her piano. The piano had been specifically designed to match her dress, creating a sense of fluidity and unity to her performance. This was to be a simple one, and one that emphasised her emotion and sadness, as opposed to a dance routine or the staging.

She herself was playing the piano, and had been playing since the age of 5 so she was very very talented at this. Initially, her playing was slow and melodic, with single notes echoing throughout the arena. However, towards the end of the verse she became more confident, and her playing became quicker.

[OoC Note: the parts where I have put "(elongated)" refer to the word before and it is this word that the notes are repeated on. For example, in the first line the away is elongated in a similar manner as to what sky is in the first line of the song]
You let me fall, fall away (elongated) before
But then your life was drab, so you opened (elongated) the door.
You held it open for me, but I didn’t (elongated) want to see,
Because you’ll never be, the one (elongated) for me.

At this point she raised her pitch, demonstrating high notes that had not yet be seen within the contest. Although her voice remained pop-like and kind of mainstream, the notes contrasted well bringing about an almost operatic feel to the performance. It was through these high notes that the emotion came through, and she looked straight into the camera, showing her large green eyes to the whole world and exposing her vulnerability and feelings to the viewers. Towards the end of the bridge she used a scale to bring her notes down, demonstrating the impressive range and repertoire of notes she had within her arsenal.

So we are only lonesome creatures,
We understand our hearts.
You need to learn what I feel,
Because you hurt me oh so bad.

A shift in tempo occurred with the appearance of the chorus, and it contrasted the traditional song. This chorus slowed down and the tempo dropped significantly to what had been happening in the song previously. The soft spotlight than shone singly upon Elspeth, switched to illuminate both her and the two backing singers that were now on the stage. They provided haunting backing notes to accompany Elspeth's singing but didn't drown it out. Still, she continued playing the piano and laying her emotions and feelings for the world to see.

With our love I felt so lonely,
All because you were my only.
Although, you pretend that you love me,
You’ve left me now.
And you could leave me once again,
And I would feel the self-same pain.
You’re never going to change for me,
So just leave me now,
So just leave me now.

As the chorus came to an end Elspeth readied herself for the next verse. Again, she lifted her voice's pitch to reach its full potential of the high notes and the crowd erupted with cheers but soon softened as they listened closer into her lyrics and notes. This time however, she ended the lines with soft but deeper notes, again showing her full range. Still, she sat playing the piano with all of her passion, and it was at this point she leapt up, still continuing to play the piano but now standing.

You let me fall, fall away (elongated) before,
And in, the darkest heart,
Your feelings fight.

Again, the bridge return but now she slipped away from the piano and allowed for a backing track to take over. It was still as stripped back as the previous one, but it had a few more instruments including violin strings and a soft acoustic guitar but still, the piano was the prominent instrument. She stepped forward and began walking towards the audience, now singing directly to them as if she were telling them a story that they needed to listen to, and each member seemed to be looking right at her.

So we are only lonesome creatures,
We understand our hearts.
You need to learn what I feel,
Because you hurt me oh so bad.

As the chorus kicked in, Elspeth's backing singers pulled their microphones from their stands and stood either side of her and performed in unison with the singer. This was done to show a sense of unity and protection, and allowed for Elspeth to sing slightly louder and show off her harmonies and also her individual voice.

With our love I felt so lonely,
All because you were my only.
Although, you pretend that you love me,
You’ve left me now.
So just leave me now,
So just leave me now.

Elspeth then broke forward and stepped out on herself. The music became fragmented and splintering but this added to the effect of both the lyrics and the staging. Her voice grew in both pitch and volume, and her message rang out to all sides of the arena.

You care, only, for you and not me
You care, only, for you and nobody.

As the chorus came back Elspeth walked back to the centre of the stage, singing her song directly to the camera and connecting to the people at home. Her voice was building once again, showing how powerful and strong her vocals could truly be.

So just leave me now,
So just leave me now.

As the song came to its end, the backing track faded away to almost nothing and Elspeth's vocals became softer and more vulnerable, allowing for her voice to truly show of its whispy qualities and vulnerability to it. She moved her hand slightly to encourage the audience to engage further with her song, before delivering the final line a capella.

Leave me now
Leave me now
Leave me now
Leave me now.
Previously known as Alby

The Fate of the Monras

WV17, Your Love Was by Snowflake, 10th place with 45 points
WV 18, What a Feeling by The Campbell Sisters, 28th place with 24 points
WV 19, Love is a Jungle by Sophie-Lauren Clews, 7th place with 81 points
WV 20, Moving Mountains by Hannah and Adrianna, 2nd place with 92 points
WV 21, Standing in the Way of You by Xanthi Heart, 2nd place with 145 points (PERSONAL RECORD // HOST NATION)
WV 22, Skeletons by Melody Star, 5th place with 103 points
WV 23, Trophy Wife by Think, 8th place with 76 points
WV 26, Leave me Now by Elspeth DeChance, 17th place with 59 points
WV 27, Things We Lost in the Fire by Arabella Garthwaite, 13th place with 68 points

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates