NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

JATO-equipped wheelchair racing, obviously.

Also, @Puz: give me all of your dual/stacked-rotor helicopters if any are available. Our administration will pay you the sum of one back rub and a nudie magazine.

You can't have them all :P I need some too!

I need some too.

How else do my "pirates" harass lanos shipping if they don't have their Ka-27PVs
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 pm

I called them first, you non-Slavs. Well, ICly-non-Slavs.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Spreewerke wrote:I called them first, you non-Slavs. Well, ICly-non-Slavs.

Think of the Lanos threat though.

And the poor cargo ships forced to travel to it

e: If I can't have any, then I'll buy some Luns to pirate with instead.
Last edited by Premislyd on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:I called them first, you non-Slavs. Well, ICly-non-Slavs.

Isn't it obvious? If I hog all the totes cool double-rotored helicopters, any of you PLUs wishing to invade Lanos will be required to ask for my assistance. Since I would obviously agree to do so, because ANTO scum, that means you get the support of my helicopters and I get to roll out my flamboyant notBeetles for the first attacks.

Win/win.
Last edited by Spreewerke on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Postby Val Nube » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Spreewerke wrote:
Premislyd wrote:

Isn't it obvious? If I hog all the totes cool double-rotored helicopters, any of you PLUs wishing to invade Lanos will be required to ask for my assistance. Since I would obviously agree to do so, because ANTO scum, that means you get the support of my helicopters and I get to roll out my flamboyant notBeetles for the first attacks.

Win/win.

>implying non-Latins can be trusted

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Val Nube wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

Win/win.

Well, I did supply some firearms to Costa Mejis, so yes. I can be trusted. Pinky-promise.

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Nube » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Spreewerke wrote:
Val Nube wrote:

Well, I did supply some firearms to Costa Mejis, so yes. I can be trusted. Pinky-promise.

Sorry Pale-face, your complexion isn't olive enough to be trusted.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Val Nube wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

We have blonde women, though, so I'm pretty sure you can totes chill with us and ever'thing would be cool. I'll even give you $20.00 if you pretend to be my friend so we can into ANTO destructions.

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Nube » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Spreewerke wrote:
Val Nube wrote:

We have blonde women, though, so I'm pretty sure you can totes chill with us and ever'thing would be cool. I'll even give you $20.00 if you pretend to be my friend so we can into ANTO destructions.

USD is not legal tender here. Ameros only, please.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Val Nube wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

USD is not legal tender here. Ameros only, please.

I thought tequila and burritos was an international currency.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Lanosians are Latins too!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:10 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Lanosians are Latins too!

Buzz

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, I don't think those dirty Mayans in Sihil Maya are Latins either
Last edited by Transnapastain on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm

>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Licana wrote:

We get it. Stop trying.

Transnapastain wrote:Edit: If it makes you feel any better, I don't think those dirty Mayans in Sihil Maya are Latins either

But I thought we were... :/

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:35 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Licana wrote:

We get it. Stop trying.

Transnapastain wrote:Edit: If it makes you feel any better, I don't think those dirty Mayans in Sihil Maya are Latins either

But I thought we were... :/

I have no idea what gave you that impression.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Wait, since when is the non Latin of south america, the cause of like 90% of the worlds issues, Latin?
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Puzikas wrote:Wait, since when is the non Latin of south america, the cause of like 90% of the worlds issues, Latin?

Ever since you didn't give me free dual-rotored helicopters.
Last edited by Spreewerke on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Puzikas wrote:Wait, since when is the non Latin of south america, the cause of like 90% of the worlds issues, Latin?

Remember hearing that we were Latin in need of some ideological purification.

Spreewerke wrote:

Sounds legit.

United Ostrava
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Ostrava » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:

Remember hearing that we were Latin in need of some ideological purification.

Spreewerke wrote:

Sounds legit.

Kamov has some dual-rotored helos.

Kalumba II
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba II » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:35 am

Sooo.. possible change of direction for Kalumba:

Instead of making a relatively peaceful transition from minority to majority rule, the communist guerrillas win and launch a nice helping of machete death on the whites, and a good deal of the blacks as well. This happens circa 1975 and the new regime becomes a KC affiliated state, but has to deal with an insurgency of whites and blacks backed by NACO, a la Mozambique/Angola/Namibia until some sort of peace deal is reached by both sides in about 2000-ish.

The reasons for the possible change are mainly; for realism. In a world so belligerant as ours the chances of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia alike, which failed so miserably in real life, surviving here are minimal. Secondly it creates more RP opportunities as currently Kalumba courts NACO, suffers from a communist insurgency and is surrounded by two white minority states greatly more powerful than she is. With KC affiliation/membership Kalumba gains valuable actual support from powerful allies and creates the chance of a big old war down in Africa, Congo style.

So Y/N to the change?

Also are you waiting on me for Route of All Evil, or someone else?
Puppet of Kalumba
Terra Firma- because hardcore MT is the only way to RP
Population: 22 Million
Armed Forces: 75,000
GDP: $46 Billion
Puzikas wrote:23:48 Kalumba I am so very glad my manager never checks my computer screen, as I would have a hard time explaining what I was doing in what appears to be a stormfront chatroom. Thanks for the laughs Tuz :p

#TerraFirma

Shannra
Secretary

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shannra » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 pm

So I am interested in joining terraFirma but The Republic of Lanos suggested I not simply use a revised version of my NS nation for it. I am unsure of what kind of nation I would want to do so I though I would come here and ask about the current history and see if there was somewhere I could create a nation that would fit in. I would like to have the area of turkey if I get accepted but beyond that I am unsure of what kind of nation I should do. Any suggestion or anything going on in that area I can help develop a nation with?

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Val Nube » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Shannra wrote:So I am interested in joining terraFirma but The Republic of Lanos suggested I not simply use a revised version of my NS nation for it. I am unsure of what kind of nation I would want to do so I though I would come here and ask about the current history and see if there was somewhere I could create a nation that would fit in. I would like to have the area of turkey if I get accepted but beyond that I am unsure of what kind of nation I should do. Any suggestion or anything going on in that area I can help develop a nation with?

If you haven't already, hop into the IRC. There's usually somebody in there to talk to.

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 pm

I thought we were all agreed on the understanding that non-latin issues aren't real issues.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Fortunagen wrote:

I thought we were all agreed on the understanding that non-latin issues aren't real issues.

I'm sorry, did you want to keep buying cigars?

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:I thought we were all agreed on the understanding that non-latin issues aren't real issues.

I'm sorry, did you want to keep buying cigars?

Sorry, sorry, I'll go back to my island. :lol:
Last edited by Fortunagen on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates