NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Katyuscha wrote:Good. Now, kindly give me money, food, weapons, and infrastructure, and we'll like you, even more.

*Scuttles off to news thread*
Last edited by Fortunagen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 pm

f33r mitey bosquean armoured car of maximal victory

you buy many now
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Licana wrote:f33r mitey bosquean armoured car of maximal victory

(Image)

you buy many now

Fear what.

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Puzak foreign policy in a nutshell:

Last edited by San-Silvacian on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:47 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:Puzak foreign policy in a nutshell:

That's going on a poster somewhere.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:09 pm

So, how, exactly, am I supposed to get started, here?
Very soft
Song

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:Puzak foreign policy in a nutshell:

and saved.

Katyuscha wrote:So, how, exactly, am I supposed to get started, here?

make threads, do worldbuilding, yell at lanos.

the usual.
>American education
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Far as I'm concerned I hate everyone, but I hate some people less than others.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Puzikas wrote:Far as I'm concerned I hate everyone, but I hate some people less than others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Puzikas wrote:Far as I'm concerned I hate everyone, but I hate some people less than others.

;___;

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Fortunagen wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

A mostly accurate TF alliances map appears

obviously, the multiple colors represent the nation being in multiple alliances.

Can I into friend of PLU?

I don't see how.

PLU's allies are KC member states, I don't think its been extended to anyone else, whereas partners in PLU have some sort of stake n Pan-Latinism. You really don't.

I don't think I can justify it on an alliance level. Besides, as SoH said

Spirit of Hope wrote:
Fortunagen, I'm not on the best terms with the PLU, so getting to close to them will start distancing you from me. Feel free to make that move, but be aware of the consequences.

Might be best to keep the people closer to your sphere of influence happy.

Fortunagen wrote:]I buy all my finest cigars from Trans.

You're on good terms with me.

Fortunagen wrote:For all intensive purposes, my actions to prevent your weapons program from advancing worked. I mean, you signed the treaty, didn't you? .

It didn't though. He did sign the test ban treaty, and you can claim it was your actions that promoted it. But his signing the treaty actually doesn't prohibit him from conducting the tests he was conducting. It was, if anything, a political move to look like commitment, but actually accomplish nothing.

I'm still waiting for Val to press the issue further, since the situation has not, and will not, be rectified to our satisfaction, until Lanos allows inspectors into his nation and proves he has no nuclear weapons develop or deployment capability.

Edit: I guess I'm not waiting anymore. Good work Val

The Kievan People wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

A mostly accurate TF alliances map appears

obviously, the multiple colors represent the nation being in multiple alliances.

Does this mean Turkey is the frontline against the KC :lol:

It looks that way, doesn't it?

Of course, Ouz says hes, in no way, against ANTO. :P

Premislyd wrote:
Puzikas wrote:with that in mind we're stuck as to what to do with indigenous Chinese weapons.

Have them develop it IRL?

Too, it would be interesting if we could get the J-20 either coming into service presently, or a little bit in the future.

They need somewhere to start from though?

I was thinking they might have gotten Soviet equipment from places like notIraq and notIran before they were roflstomped by the US. Hell, up until the 1980's, we were communist brothers, and so we might even have slipped them some stuff id we didn't think Papa Puz was watching. CASA also, probably, sold them aircraft. In the time frame were discussing it'd have been light attackers and possibly notViggens, maybe even notGirppens.

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Licana wrote:I just make tanks and menace foreigners that visit our lands. :/

We've been visiting for a long time, esse. And we just bought the place.

The down payment will be made with the blood of your children.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Transnapastain wrote:They need somewhere to start from though?

I was thinking they might have gotten Soviet equipment from places like notIraq and notIran before they were roflstomped by the US. Hell, up until the 1980's, we were communist brothers, and so we might even have slipped them some stuff id we didn't think Papa Puz was watching. CASA also, probably, sold them aircraft. In the time frame were discussing it'd have been light attackers and possibly notViggens, maybe even notGirppens.

RL China somehow managed to make Soviet rip offs after the Sino-Soviet split, so I don't see how this China couldn't manage on its own in a similar fashion.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Time to defend my nation again at the United Assembly.

Transnapastain wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:We've been visiting for a long time, esse. And we just bought the place.

The down payment will be made with the blood of your children.

D:<

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:08 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Time to defend my nation again at the United Assembly Assembly of Sovereign States.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm not "against" ANTO. I don't hate ANTO and I don't want to see them burned and turned to slag in the cleansing flame of nuclear hellfire. I am "against" ANTO in that I don't want the continued imperialistic influence of the West to spoil our glorious lands and our way of life by planting the seeds of treachery and cracking the foundation of our being.

That said, I will sooner assimilate into ANTO than fall to Chinas oppression.

Goodbye.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Puzikas wrote:I'm not "against" ANTO. I don't hate ANTO and I don't want to see them burned and turned to slag in the cleansing flame of nuclear hellfire. I am "against" ANTO in that I don't want the continued imperialistic influence of the West to spoil our glorious lands and our way of life by planting the seeds of treachery and cracking the foundation of our being.

Spree is the one who makes the West think you guys are out to get them :P

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:04 pm

china is the lanos of the world stage.
>American education

Husseinarti wrote:

So was the M-16.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Puzikas wrote:I'm not "against" ANTO. I don't hate ANTO and I don't want to see them burned and turned to slag in the cleansing flame of nuclear hellfire. I am "against" ANTO in that I don't want the continued imperialistic influence of the West to spoil our glorious lands and our way of life by planting the seeds of treachery and cracking the foundation of our being.

Not to steal from Its always sunny in Philadelphia, but

>I'm the Muscle
>Aquis the Brain
>Sprees the Wildcard
>Moldova's the looks
>San is the Useless chick
Last edited by Puzikas on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Goodbye.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Puzikas wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Not to steal from [i]Its always sunny in Philadelphia [/ i], but

>I'm the Muscle
>Aquis the Brain
>Sprees the Wildcard
>Moldova's the looks
>San is the Useless chick

I guess Moldova has the looks since Finland doesn't exist :<

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

I see that Slav coding is kicking in again..better turn on turbo mode, Puz.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Licana wrote:china is the lanos of the world stage.

I'm Lanos and I was forced to approve this message

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 pm

So, finalization of how the UA Security Council system works is underway.

Please note that this system WAS NOT DESIGNED TO BE FAIR from an IC stand point. TF is a world of power, Them As Has, Gits. Therefore, the assignment of power is based on that. OOCly, every attempt is being made to be fair to the players in the regions they reside in.

There are two permanent members of the security council. They are:
  • The Untied Republic of Emmeria, which will also act as the de facto representative of North Emmeria.
  • The Puzak Federation, which will also act as the de facto representative of eastern Europe.

There will be no second SC seats for these regions. The UR dominates North Emmeria, almost every nation there is allied with it (excluding myself and Sihil Maya...the later being a NPC and thereofre not important.I have zero desire for CM to be considered for the SC, so this system works. The same is true for Eastern Europe. Everyone there is a KC member state and basically Puz's little "сука". There should be no problem. Permanent members have veto power. rotating members do not.

There are 8 total seats, one for each different regions we have divided the world into. 6 of those are rotating. Within the regions, those who have the power, get the voice. There are always at least two nations who rotating the seat. Seats are held by the nation for 2 years.

These following are the regions as we have defined them

Blue: North Emmeria
Rep: United Republic

Green: South Emmeria
Rep: Licana, Lanos.

Pink Africa
Rep Carthage, Kalumba, South Africa

Yellow Western Europe
Rep: Renaldi, Great Albionoria, Iberia, Lourde

Orange Eastern Europe
Rep: Puzak Federation

Red Middle East
Rep: Greater State of Israel, Yukariayazca, United Arab Lands, Tuzbekistan

Pseudo-Blue Asia
Rep: Junghuwa, Erisinta, Akitsukuni, Borilusan

Beno-green : Ocernia
Rep: Fortunagen, Sevvania

Players, please be objective when evaluating if you should actually be included in a SC rotation, indicate why you should if you want to be.

The following is a randomly generated list of who is currently on the SC. I used this website and randomized the list, selecting the first name. For the time being, if the first name was an NPC, it was discarded. The only exception was selecting Bosque...which we did by picking random numbers on IRC (Kyrusia had the number to ensure fair play)

Emmeria
Puzak Federation
Bosque del Fuego
Kalumba
Iberia
Greater State of Israel
Akitsukuni
Fortunagen
Last edited by Transnapastain on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:40 pm

:bow:

I AM NOT WORTHY. *flails self in admiration*

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:45 pm

I totes had nothing to do with this stuff.
srsly.

Goodbye.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Puzikas wrote:I totes had nothing to do with this stuff.
srsly.

Someone...colored a map...its true. Thank yoooou.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates