NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Puzikas wrote:If that is the case and no one gave them anything else, we could be looking at a very unit-spam based China.

Gives new meaning to zerg rush.

Not really. It means pretty much the same thing.

Now maybe if it was called Zergia or something...
Last edited by Transnapastain on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:14 am

Transnapastain wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Gives new meaning to zerg rush.

Now maybe if it was called Zeria or something...

Why aren't we funding thismaking a nation called Zeria or something like that?

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Now maybe if it was called Zeria or something...

Why aren't we funding thismaking a nation called Zeria or something like that?

I can be your Zeria. Just give me your monies and land and I'll zeria all over you.
Very soft
Song

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 am

Transnapastain wrote:You might give some thought to flirting with the PAC.

Edit: Updates made to map

And this would achieve....?

Puzikas wrote:KC is here to protect you.
Probably.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lolidunno.

On that note, China.

Well...Chinas best tank they got from ME would have been a T-62A, only because it was captured. If that is the case and no one gave them anything else, we could be looking at a very unit-spam based China.

This actually had a point.

Who would have given China anything at all? China is largely an Attack of the Clones situation in real life, and with that in mind we're stuck as to what to do with indigenous Chinese weapons.

Was there a Sino-Soviet split? Was there even a communist or even Soviet-friendly government in China?

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:18 am

Tuzbekistan wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:You might give some thought to flirting with the PAC.

Edit: Updates made to map

someone giving a shit if China decided to over run you, for one thing.

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am

Transnapastain wrote:
Tuzbekistan wrote:

Is the PAC anti-China?

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 am

Tuzbekistan wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Is the PAC anti-China?

Pretty sure if you read back in the thread you'll see their entire point is to check China's aggression.

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 am

Transnapastain wrote:
Tuzbekistan wrote:
Is the PAC anti-China?

Pretty sure if you read back in the thread you'll see their entire point is to check China's aggression.

K. Just curious. I'd probably wouldn't want to be openly belligerent with NotChina and just sort of rely on Puz and the rest of the KC to help if China decides I need a good sodomizing.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 am

Puzikas wrote:Who would have given China anything at all? China is largely an Attack of the Clones situation in real life, and with that in mind we're stuck as to what to do with indigenous Chinese weapons.

For one, they have to make their own 5.8x42mm round and some bullpup rifle to go with it.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 am

Tuzbekistan wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

K. Just curious. I'd probably wouldn't want to be openly belligerent with NotChina and just sort of rely on Puz and the rest of the KC to help if China decides I need a good sodomizing.

Problem is China has already decided that we all need a good sodomizing. You might not be on the top of there list, but you are on it. And with that I hand you the Forms to join us ins topping china.
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 am

I think I'm on the top of Chinas shit list.
I'll keep you safe tuz
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 am

Puzikas wrote:with that in mind we're stuck as to what to do with indigenous Chinese weapons.

Have them develop it IRL?

Too, it would be interesting if we could get the J-20 either coming into service presently, or a little bit in the future.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

The Kievan People
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kievan People » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 am

Transnapastain wrote:

A mostly accurate TF alliances map appears

obviously, the multiple colors represent the nation being in multiple alliances.

Does this mean Turkey is the frontline against the KC :lol:
RIP
Your Nation's Main Battle Tank (No Mechs)
10/06/2009 - 23/02/2013
Gone but not forgotten
DEUS STATUS: ( X ) VULT ( ) NOT VULT
Leopard 2 IRL
Imperializt Russia wrote:kyiv rn irl

Anemos wrote:<Anemos> thx Kyiv D:
<Anemos> you are the eternal onii-san

Europe, a cool region for cool people. Click to find out more.

Fortunagen
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

obviously, the multiple colors represent the nation being in multiple alliances.

Can I into friend of PLU?
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

We couldn't POSSIBLY be stocking up for something.

Shutup, Iran! :p

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

I hear they have good internet over in Scandinavia.

One day, I'll make this sig cool again.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Puzikas wrote:I think I'm on the top of Chinas shit list.
I'll keep you safe tuz

You're number one, I'm number two, japan is number three, India is number four, and if china ever gets to that point everyone else is screwed.
Fact Book.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Fortunagen wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Can I into friend of PLU?

Is there a reason why PLU would take you in as a friend? Beyond you not being Puzikas or KC ally, the only other reason why you would get into PLU friend status would be to hate me. Given that you tried to pull off a sail by with a state you do not recognize (or so you say)...this will open up a can of worms for you.

Fortunagen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:37 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Is there a reason why PLU would take you in as a friend?
I buy all my finest cigars from Trans.
The Republic of Lanos wrote: Given that you tried to pull off a sail by with a state you do not recognize (or so you say)...this will open up a can of worms for you.

For all intensive purposes, my actions to prevent your weapons program from advancing worked. I mean, you signed the treaty, didn't you? And where did you get this notion I do not recognize your existence? Because I don't have an embassy in your nation? Of course I acknowledge your sovereignty and everything, but the fact remains I simply do not interact with your nation enough to want to pay for a full-fledged diplomatic mission.
Last edited by Fortunagen on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puzikas wrote:
Fortunagen wrote:Fortunagen is a non-nuclear state despite having vast reserves of uranium.

Mistelemr wrote:With how many shootings that happen almost daily now, I find it hard to care.

Sure I hate myself for it, but fuck it, we invited this. It's sad, but at some point you just stop caring. People can scream and cry but nothing will ever get done about it. When was it last that a shooting incident like this (or any other) actually made people legitimately search for answers or try a new approach? None that I can think of, It's been the same people, shouting the same expletives with the same people dying.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Fortunagen wrote:For all intensive purposes, my actions to prevent your weapons program from advancing worked. I mean, you signed the treaty, didn't you?

Actually, no. You only made your people happy enough not to overthrow the king for wasting the taxpayer money on such a trip. The matter is still officially unresolved with people demanding inspections and Lanos going "Hey we don't have them but we wouldn't be the first to do so." For all you know, we did it because you "pressured" us. However, we ICly did it for our own reasons, not yours.

And where did you get this notion I do not recognize your existence? Because I don't have an embassy in your nation? Of course I acknowledge your sovereignty and everything, but the fact remains I simply do not interact with your nation enough to want to pay for a full-fledged diplomatic mission.

These days, no embassy or even a consulate in a nation essentially means non-recognition. You can say, in the case of Israel for instance, that there's a state there run by someone but you recognize that someone "occupies" it and that the rightful rulers are not in charge. In Korea, they both say they own all of Korea and do not recognize each other for that reason, despite being members of the UN since 1991 and hold occasional talks at the DMZ village and more. You could say you're like Bhutan with only 23 diplomatic missions in the world, but they're a third world country and they choose to take that track. Or I could go further back into isolated Japan before the Americans showed up in some harbor and bombed it for a treaty with Japan?

Middle world diplomacy, since I'm claiming that track, means that I'm going to hold relations with everybody and I have some moderate international influence (just not in Latin Emmeria). Enough to be in the G-20 of TF but not able to into getting recognized by the rest of the PLU. If you're seeking middle power status too, it would be in your benefit to have relations with everyone possible to help your cause out. Not holding an embassy with Lanos would cripple that track with me since I cannot tell you off via proper channels and resort to scaring you off via interception.
Last edited by The Republic of Lanos on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 pm

itt everybody is either a world power or middle power.

except for me D:
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Premislyd wrote:itt everybody is either a world power or middle power.

except for me D:

I just make tanks and menace foreigners that visit our lands. :/
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Licana wrote:

except for me D:

I just make tanks and menace foreigners that visit our lands. :/

We've been visiting for a long time, esse. And we just bought the place.

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm

except for me D:

I'm not. I'm just a second world Indochinese pisspot, who hates all of its neighbors.
Very soft
Song

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Katyuscha wrote:

except for me D:

I'm not. I'm just a second world Indochinese pisspot, who hates all of its neighbors.

I like your avatar.

Fortunagen, I'm not on the best terms with the PLU, so getting to close to them will start distancing you from me. Feel free to make that move, but be aware of the consequences.
Fact Book.

Fortunagen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fortunagen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Katyuscha wrote:

except for me D:

I already like you.
Puzikas wrote:

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Spirit of Hope wrote:
Katyuscha wrote:I'm not. I'm just a second world Indochinese pisspot, who hates all of its neighbors.

I like your avatar.

Fortunagen, I'm not on the best terms with the PLU, so getting to close to them will start distancing you from me. Feel free to make that move, but be aware of the consequences.

Fab Putin is best Putin.
Fortunagen wrote:
Katyuscha wrote:I'm not. I'm just a second world Indochinese pisspot, who hates all of its neighbors.

I already like you.

Good. Now, kindly give me money, food, weapons, and infrastructure, and we'll like you, even more.
Very soft
Song

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates