NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:
So you're planning on fighting nations equipped with 50's and 60's Soviet aircraft?

Great idea, I'm sure you're air force will strike fear into the heart of Africa.

Obviously we're not getting the newer stuff so you must start somewhere.

Fuck it. What am I doing.

So...let me get this straight.

The US uses F-16's to simulate MiG-29's....not to mention F-5's and such...

You have F-16's.....and have or could get F-5's.....

and yet you want to spend money on buying Soviet craft? I could see buying a few for evaluation purposes,. but, anything he's selling is surely not going to reveal much of anything useful to you...

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Why? Someone wants to use realistic aircraft for training and evaluation purposes. The aircraft described can help with exercises.

Unless Puz isn't selling the fighters or military birds which means this fucks my plans up sideways.

So you're planning on fighting nations equipped with 50's and 60's Soviet aircraft?

Great idea, I'm sure you're air force will strike fear into the heart of Africa.

I thought that's the kind of aircraft Costa Mejis "donated" to those pesky Mayans?

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Tuzbekistan wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

I thought that's the kind of aircraft Costa Mejis "donated" to those pesky Mayans?

We're actually not giving that Mayan nation much of anything in terms of support....unless we have to. In fact, we've refused to sell them aircraft, both ex-Soviet and new manufactured CASA craft....what they've done, we've decided, is buy them from our self-righteous neighbors to the south instead.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:47 pm

None of it is military armed stuff. Its all transport, passenger, and de militarized aircrafts that I am selling to, you know, companies, civilians, and what not. Using them as military aircraft...I mean, you could but it would be pointless, besides the transport craft.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Puzikas wrote:None of it is military armed stuff. Its all transport, passenger, and de militarized aircrafts that I am selling to, you know, companies, civilians, and what not. Using them as military aircraft...I mean, you could but it would be pointless, besides the transport craft.

Well if you're selling off AN-24's, I think both Tuzbekistan and Tejano would be interested in acquiring Antonov An-24's and -32's for transport purposes. And maybe some helicopters.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Tuzbekistan wrote:
Puzikas wrote:None of it is military armed stuff. Its all transport, passenger, and de militarized aircrafts that I am selling to, you know, companies, civilians, and what not. Using them as military aircraft...I mean, you could but it would be pointless, besides the transport craft.

Well if you're selling off AN-24's, I think both Tuzbekistan and Tejano would be interested in acquiring Antonov An-24's and -32's for transport purposes. And maybe some helicopters.

Sadly, I'm not. CASA has a an aircraft similar to the An-28, a copy of the CASA C-212 Aviocar, I just haven't done the write up....and that cpy of the KC-390.

Tuzbekistan is always more than welcome to purchase from us, however, Tejano , being ANTO aligned, and having fought against the filthy Mayan state, is probably not going to have its sales approved.

Even if we don't like the Mayans, selling outside the realm of "faithful" Latins (IR, those Latins who are not cozening up toANTO) would cause me too much grief with the previously mentioned nut job to my south.

Its all really kind of a cluster fuck.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Transnapastain wrote:(IR, those Latins who are not cozening up toANTO)

Our neighbor to the west is a bit less desirable in terms of relations. What do you expect?

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 pm

So long as they met safety standards there would be a market for them in Erisinta.
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Transnapastain wrote:(IR, those Latins who are not cozening up toANTO)

Our neighbor to the west is a bit less desirable in terms of relations. What do you expect?

You brought this on yourself when you sold out to ANTO after GW2.

You have only yourself to blame when your demise arrives. Fear not, for one day soon your Latin population will be free to reclaim the rightful heritage denied to them by your governments subversive educational system. They will no longer have to subsist in the perversion of ethnic heritage you refer to as a "culture"

Tuzbekistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuzbekistan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
Tuzbekistan wrote:

Sadly, I'm not. CASA has a an aircraft similar to the An-28, a copy of the CASA C-212 Aviocar, I just haven't done the write up....and that cpy of the KC-390.

Tuzbekistan is always more than welcome to purchase from us, however, Tejano , being ANTO aligned, and having fought against the filthy Mayan state, is probably not going to have its sales approved.

Even if we don't like the Mayans, selling outside the realm of "faithful" Latins (IR, those Latins who are not cozening up toANTO) would cause me too much grief with the previously mentioned nut job to my south.

Its all really kind of a cluster fuck.

Except that the aircraft we'd be purchasing are already in service and would be used principally as a source of spare parts.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Our neighbor to the west is a bit less desirable in terms of relations. What do you expect?

You have only yourself to blame when your demise arrives. Fear not, for one day soon your Latin population will be free to reclaim the rightful heritage denied to them by your governments subversive educational system. They will no longer have to subsist in the perversion of ethnic heritage you refer to as a "culture"

Let's not start World War 3 while we're at it. We would try to lit but then we would have to fight it.

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's not start World War 3 while we're at it. We would try to lit but then we would have to fight it.

No one cares enough about you for your coming liberation to start a World War.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

Let's not start World War 3 while we're at it. We would try to lit but then we would have to fight it.

You're still assuming your Western Masters care enough to fight on your behalf.

Whereas we do not need our honorable Eastern friends to crush you.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Transnapastain wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's not start World War 3 while we're at it. We would try to lit but then we would have to fight it.

As soon as ANTO joins, the KC will join and that's when lulz will happen.

Puz and Virana know this will happen.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

My slave strategic partner, Lanos, will not bow down to such barbarianism as that practiced in the Latinsphere. He will surely stay with his true master allies of freedom.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

As soon as ANTO joins, the KC will join and that's when lulz will happen.

Puz and Virana know this will happen.

You continue to assume ANTO will join, as pointed out.

Virana wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

My slave strategic partner, Lanos, will not bow down to such barbarianism as that practiced in the Latinsphere. He will surely stay with his true master allies of freedom.

Yes. Quite. :P

Virana wrote:the Latinsphere

I'm stealing this.

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Postby Val Nube » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

You mean like me?

Virana wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

Virana, sell me M68s.

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Val Nube wrote:Virana, sell me M68s.

I'm just going to crash your F-14s into them, treacherous southerner.
>American education
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Licana wrote:

Into some M68 Close Combat Optics? Bold move.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Postby Transnapastain » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Val Nube wrote:
Transnapastain wrote:

You mean like me?

Yes. I do.

And you would have been gifted with a similar liberation opportunity had you not seen the light of reason and truth on your own and joined your Latin brothers in glorious friendship and in the spread of Pan-Latinisim throughout the Latinsphere (told you) and abroad.

Welcome home, brother. Welcome home.

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Into some M68 Close Combat Optics? Bold move.

durrrrrr
>American education

Husseinarti wrote:

So was the M-16.

Val Nube
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: Terra Firma, Planning and discussion

Postby Val Nube » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Licana wrote:

Into some M68 Close Combat Optics? Bold move.

No. M68 as in the US-licensed version of the L7.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Licana wrote:

durrrrrr

Still a bold move regardless.

Val Nube wrote:

No. M68 as in the US-licensed version of the L7.

Didn't get what you were asking for until that post.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Sold.

Transnapastain wrote:
Val Nube wrote:
You mean like me?

Yes. I do.

And you would have been gifted with a similar liberation opportunity had you not seen the light of reason and truth on your own and joined your Latin brothers in glorious friendship and in the spread of Pan-Latinisim throughout the Latinsphere (told you) and abroad.

Looks like he just prostituted his money to the rightful white men again.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 pm

this region is one big orgy.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates