NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 25 Discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Vampirum wrote:
Yakostan wrote:Man, the annoying thing about living in NZ is that we can't watch Eurovision! Therefore I am completely and utterly befuddled by the posts :)

Don't feel bad. I live in the states. There is no Eurovision here, obviously. I'm always befuddled by the posts. :lol:

Well, I live in Colombia. And I don't complain because you can watch it everywhere in the internet.
It's a matter of liking it rather than having obstacles.
I once watched it in the middle of the Amazon rainforest..... And you guys live in totally developed countries ¬¬

ON THE OTHER HAND, would you guys stop complaining about Chenk's work in the WV Committee... Worz/Chenk does the best she can, whilst Swilatia does absoultely nothing and KB does practically nothing. There's RL, people, remember! We'll soon have some new members to replace one of the latter two, hopefully.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Euskirribakondara: Prosperity In Diversity
Political Compass: -7.38 (EC), -6.21 (SO)

WHF and WorldVision, Entries and Results
32nd World Hit Festival Winner

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:41 pm

I do hope so. Chenk's doing what she's can to speed up the process,while KB and for large part,Swil does barely any.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Grandterre
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandterre » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Hey, I just sent my host votes. But I accidentally sent them with my Lymantatia account.
In Grandterre, today is 7/1/2008. Last updated in 9/23/2013.
Sports Encyclopedia - Factbook
Di Bradini Cup 26 Quarterfinals - Under-15 World Championships Quarterfinals

Yakostan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakostan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Grandterre wrote:Hey, I just sent my host votes. But I accidentally sent them with my Lymantatia account.

But I thought host voting hadn't started...
Last edited by Yakostan on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Chief Executive of the Genesis Corporation
Infamous WorldVision Sheep Entry

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

WorldVision Results:
WV 22: 19th for Beards (Ba Ba Ba)
WV 23: 30th for Jimmian Tell Overture
Punch in the Face Award: Phoen
WV 24: 27th for Ours is Best
Middle Finger Award: Ultimate Evil
Shut the F Up Award: Lymantia
WV 25: N/A for Die in a Hole
Newcomer What the F*ck Award: Lymryk Isles
WV 28: 30th for Do the Pelvic Shake
Golden Dick Award: New Warwick
WV 32: DQ for Pilgrim

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Yakostan wrote:
Grandterre wrote:Hey, I just sent my host votes. But I accidentally sent them with my Lymantatia account.

Worszary wrote:Host voting is not open.

Ah, just blame the confusion on the OP that is never updated, Swilatia. Not your fault, totally not. I'm the only one who actually bothers to update the OP. Kingsley Bedford never does it and when he does it he does it wrong. By the way, you could do it as well, you have the password of the WV Committee nation after all.

Kishrael, I indeed said that, however, KB has still not answered my TGs. I guess I shall just open it then (but wait for me to make an official post please), and update the OP, because I'm the only one who actually considers to do so.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Ahem!

Worszary wrote:OP is updated, I'd like to make the shortlist thingy but I really need KB for that.

And then...

Host voting is open!
TG your vote to WorldVision Committee. Give 12 points to your favourite host bid, 10 points to your personal runner-up and 8 points to your no. 3! You can find a list of bids in the OP.

The deadline is Monday 18th of February 21:00 CET.

All votes that were sent before the voting opened are invalid.

Yakostan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakostan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Euskirribakondara wrote:Ahem!

Worszary wrote:OP is updated, I'd like to make the shortlist thingy but I really need KB for that.

And then...

Host voting is open!
TG your vote to WorldVision Committee. Give 12 points to your favourite host bid, 10 points to your personal runner-up and 8 points to your no. 3! You can find a list of bids in the OP.

The deadline is Monday 18th of February 21:00 CET.

All votes that were sent before the voting opened are invalid.

Haha, I didn't see that! But ah well
Former Chief Executive of the Genesis Corporation
Infamous WorldVision Sheep Entry

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

WorldVision Results:
WV 22: 19th for Beards (Ba Ba Ba)
WV 23: 30th for Jimmian Tell Overture
Punch in the Face Award: Phoen
WV 24: 27th for Ours is Best
Middle Finger Award: Ultimate Evil
Shut the F Up Award: Lymantia
WV 25: N/A for Die in a Hole
Newcomer What the F*ck Award: Lymryk Isles
WV 28: 30th for Do the Pelvic Shake
Golden Dick Award: New Warwick
WV 32: DQ for Pilgrim

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Yakostan wrote:Haha, I didn't see that! But ah well

I know! It's so hidden I actually missed it firstly as well! I'd suggest mentioning something in the OP or the like.

Polkopia
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Euskirribakondara wrote:
Yakostan wrote:Haha, I didn't see that! But ah well

I know! It's so hidden I actually missed it firstly as well! I'd suggest mentioning something in the OP or the like.

Oops... that's the message that I actually meant to send... my bad :unsure:

Worszary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Worszary » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:03 am

No problem.

And thank you Eusk (:
This is the new nation of Chenkorya

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am

Euskirribakondara wrote:
Vampirum wrote:
Don't feel bad. I live in the states. There is no Eurovision here, obviously. I'm always befuddled by the posts. :lol:

Well, I live in Colombia. And I don't complain because you can watch it everywhere in the internet.
I once watched it in the middle of the Amazon rainforest..... And you guys live in totally developed countries ¬¬

ON THE OTHER HAND, would you guys stop complaining about Chenk's work in the WV Committee... Worz/Chenk does the best she can, whilst Swilatia does absoultely nothing and KB does practically nothing. There's RL, people, remember! We'll soon have some new members to replace one of the latter two, hopefully.

Swilatia isn't in the Committee anymore, as far as I know.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 am

Euskirribakondara wrote:
Vampirum wrote:

Yakostan, Eurovision is available on TV in NZ. A Cable TV channel broadcasts it, plus you can watch it live on Eurovision.tv.

As for the complaints about us in the committee... Actually you don't see a lot of the work I do. I do it behind the scenes. Chenk does the same too. We are in regular contact about these things. You just don't see that because we do it in private. As for the replacing us... that is not happening, the replacement is only to fill Albertasby's position in the committee. You can't replace Swilatia as Swilatia's position is because he created the contest. It was a condition he and I agreed on when the committee was initiated. We agreed that Swilatia should have a place on there as he created the contest.

As for wanting to replace me, I'm used to people opposing me. Nothing is new to me. I'm used to constant opposition against me, personally I think it is offensive to continue targeting me but it seems people like targeting people who reside in the region of Federation of Democratic Republics. They did it with Lanos and now they're targeting me.

I'm not stepping down from the committee, you're not replacing the entire committee, you'll all have to deal with it. I have never neglected my duties as a committee member, I find it offensive people would say I do nothing, when you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 am

Polkopia wrote:
Yakostan wrote:

Worszary wrote:Host voting is not open.

Ah, just blame the confusion on the OP that is never updated, Swilatia. Not your fault, totally not. I'm the only one who actually bothers to update the OP. Kingsley Bedford never does it and when he does it he does it wrong. By the way, you could do it as well, you have the password of the WV Committee nation after all.

Kishrael, I indeed said that, however, KB has still not answered my TGs. I guess I shall just open it then (but wait for me to make an official post please), and update the OP, because I'm the only one who actually considers to do so.

Polkopia... who did you send the TG'S to? I havn't recieved anything from you

Again... everytime I do it, it is wrong.... so why should I do it?
I don't see what was wrong with what I did that time.
Last edited by Kingsley Bedford on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:10 am

Kingsley Bedford wrote:
Polkopia wrote:

Polkopia... who did you send the TG'S to? I havn't recieved anything from you

Read the post. It came from Worszary, not from Polkopia. :eyebrow:
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Kingfordian National Final Songs

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 am

KINGFORDIAN NATIONAL FINAL

Artist Information
Sergei Aramov is a Kingfordian singer and TV presenter. He has had several top 10 hits in Kingsley Bedford and is best known internationally for representing Kingsley Bedford in Worldvision Song Contest 17 where he came 6th. He is engaged to Kingfordian opposition leader and former Kingfordian President Yuliana Pashkchenko.

Carla Rezantia is one of the Republic of Lanos' biggest singing stars and has had several number one hits in Republic of Lanos and enjoyed moderate success in Kingsley Bedford. She previously tried to represent Republic of Lanos but has chosen to represent Kingsley Bedford as she believes she has more chance of success. She will be the first non-Kingfordian artist to represent Kingsley Bedford and is said to be excited to sing onstage with Sergei Aramov

VOTING:
The four songs being performed can be voted by 6 international juries. + one guest jury from Republic of Lanos + One Jury from KB and an additional televoting count from KB.

If you wish to be an international jury, TG your votes to KB
8 points to your 3rd favourite song
10 points to your 2nd favourite song
12 points to your favourite song

SONGS:

1. THE ONE I NEED
Artists: Sergei Aramov & Carla Rezantia
Language: English
Melody- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1l9WST5lXM- "R.I.P" by Rita Ora

2. VAROGHT E ARJ LAND/ AUFRUHR IN UNSERER NATION
Translation: "Turmoil In Our Land"
Languages: Kingfordian, Lanosian
Melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8VdehTuZfw "Varens Forsta Dag" by Laleh

3. I NEED YOU MY LOVE
Melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyHMEUXf-9U - "I Feed You My Love" by Margaret Berger

4. TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE
Melody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI_WZqnZRYM - "Crying out Your Name" by Loreen

VOTING CLOSED. THE WINNING SONG HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS "I NEED YOU MY LOVE"!!!
Last edited by Kingsley Bedford on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Polkopia
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 am

Kingsley Bedford wrote:Polkopia... who did you send the TG'S to? I havn't recieved anything from you

Again... everytime I do it, it is wrong.... so why should I do it?
I don't see what was wrong with what I did that time.

Sorry, I haven't voted yet. I'll probably vote later on today or tomorrow. Sorry about that! :)

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 am

Grittonia wrote:Swilatia isn't in the Committee anymore, as far as I know.

Swilatia is in a kind of 'honorary' position for having created the contest.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:As for the complaints about us in the committee... Actually you don't see a lot of the work I do. I do it behind the scenes. Chenk does the same too. We are in regular contact about these things. You just don't see that because we do it in private. As for the replacing us... that is not happening, the replacement is only to fill Albertasby's position in the committee. You can't replace Swilatia as Swilatia's position is because he created the contest. It was a condition he and I agreed on when the committee was initiated. We agreed that Swilatia should have a place on there as he created the contest.

As for wanting to replace me, I'm used to people opposing me. Nothing is new to me. I'm used to constant opposition against me, personally I think it is offensive to continue targeting me but it seems people like targeting people who reside in the region of Federation of Democratic Republics. They did it with Lanos and now they're targeting me.

I'm not stepping down from the committee, you're not replacing the entire committee, you'll all have to deal with it. I have never neglected my duties as a committee member, I find it offensive people would say I do nothing, when you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

1. That's not what we perceive from the lack of activity in the OP and the lack of consensus for most things. It can be a paradise 'on the inside' but unfortunately, 'on the outside' what we see is that you barely communicate with the other part of the committee, which is Chenk; and to be honest, I don't see what else have you done about other things... Like Alby's replacements, or answering the questions of newcomers.

2. If you're really going to get all Lanosy again, please don't do it. In fact, as far as I know I'm the only one here who at least knows the name of your shared region. So, it's not like they're pointing at you for being of the FDR. It has nothing to do with it; it has to do with you and your work here. Whether you lived on Rushmore, Flegavia or the weirdest region ever.

3. Exactly. As we do not know, we are allowed to complain for not seeing anything. Even when things are done behind the curtains, a true result would be shown publicly. Think of the Eurovision... Do you see the lot of camera work, lights work and organization that goes behind it? No. But you watch a great show every year.

And we're not having that great show.

P.S.: I really hope this does not strain our personal relationship... This is nothing personal; it's just the explanation of the recent complaints.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kishrael
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kishrael » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 am

Isn't it great when Eusk posts :3

Well since KB did come on, and Chenk was waiting for a reply from KB, then everything should move quicker now (hopefully).

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 am

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm still part of the committee or not. In any case...

I officially resign from the WorldVision Committee

Let's face it, I'm just not cut out for it anymore, I'm just not active enough, having not even participated in most of the recent contests. There are plenty of people here more suited to it, I'll leave the nominations to you guys. I'd still like my voice to be heard though, I think all participants in the contest should have some say in how things are run.

I also call on Kingsley Bedford to do the same, for many different reasons. I'll address his latest rant later, for now I'll just say that his attitude towards the community disgusts me. Besides, I've already proven him wrong on him saying that I can't be replaced. Certainly he's not going to force to stay on the committee, is he?
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 am

Swilatia wrote:Honestly I'm not sure if I'm still part of the committee or not. In any case...

Let's face it, I'm just not cut out for it anymore, I'm just not active enough, having not even participated in most of the recent contests. There are plenty of people here more suited to it, I'll leave the nominations to you guys. I'd still like my voice to be heard though, I think all participants in the contest should have some say in how things are run.

I also call on Kingsley Bedford to do the same, for many different reasons. I'll address his latest rant later, for now I'll just say that his attitude towards the community disgusts me. Besides, I've already proven him wrong on him saying that I can't be replaced. Certainly he's not going to force to stay on the committee, is he?

If he's in the same mood as his rant is, he's probably going to force himself to stay in the committee. Atleast, from what I can tell.

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:26 am

Swilatia wrote:Honestly I'm not sure if I'm still part of the committee or not. In any case...

Thanks for all you've done for the contest :) You probably won't have a vote once you resign, but maybe your ideas will have a leg up on others when you put them on the table. We'll find out when they get the committee back up and running.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 am

Bloodbath Generation wrote:

Thanks for all you've done for the contest :) You probably won't have a vote once you resign, but maybe your ideas will have a leg up on others when you put them on the table. We'll find out when they get the committee back up and running.

^This. In addition to that, your contribution to our WV community during past 25 editions will not be forgotten, and thank you for being here with us.

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 pm

I have been in this community for the past while, and while it has been a good run, I feel the administrative splits will ultimately destroy the contest. The disputes, and the arguments amongst the committee, will ultimately bring a downfall. It is quite difficult, with such a hostile climate, to GET ANYTHING DONE.

As for the rant of Kingsley Bedford, I am going to personally address it.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:As for the complaints about us in the committee... Actually you don't see a lot of the work I do. I do it behind the scenes. Chenk does the same too. We are in regular contact about these things. You just don't see that because we do it in private. As for the replacing us... that is not happening, the replacement is only to fill Albertasby's position in the committee. You can't replace Swilatia as Swilatia's position is because he created the contest. It was a condition he and I agreed on when the committee was initiated. We agreed that Swilatia should have a place on there as he created the contest.

However, you have saw that Swilatia RESIGNED his position. He was the founder of WorldVision, and the fact that HE has resigned, shows that HE NO LONGER endorses this contest. What was meant to be a "silver jubilee" contest, will collapse. He may not be able to vote, but the FACT that he resigned, shows HOW MUCH this contest has collapsed.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:As for wanting to replace me, I'm used to people opposing me. Nothing is new to me. I'm used to constant opposition against me, personally I think it is offensive to continue targeting me but it seems people like targeting people who reside in the region of Federation of Democratic Republics. They did it with Lanos and now they're targeting me.

And, dear tell, I don't know both reside in the same region. If you were referring to "targeting people," and mentioning Lanos, that was an RP we did, but due to lack of interest, I have later RETCONNED it. Point is, OoCly, I don't mind Lanos. He is quite a friendly guy, and he is the Tsar of NSG. But point is, why many oppose you, is BECAUSE of your attitude. You claim to do an "invaluable service to the community." NO, YOU CERTAINLY ARE NOT. With the LACK of consensus, LET ALONE lack of activity, it is CLEAR, that it IS a horrid idea.

Listen. This committee IS NOT going to work, if ALL of you are going to keep bickering.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:I'm not stepping down from the committee, you're not replacing the entire committee, you'll all have to deal with it. I have never neglected my duties as a committee member, I find it offensive people would say I do nothing, when you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

You have never neglected your duties, eh? Right... What goes on behind the scenes, it may be all "worker's paradise," but you sound like the 1%, the super-rich.

The LACK of updates on the OP, the LACK of consensus, IT has shown that Swilatia DID a better job in MAINTAINING THIS CONTEST, than a committee of nations. You are, to suffice to say, SMEARING on Swilatia's legacy; his work, that he WORKED hard to build, and in the last 6 contests, it has ALL GONE downhill.

Thus, I am going to exit the contest. It is not a reflection on you as a person, but the committee as a whole. I will NOT re-enter this contest UNTIL there is SOME SEMBLANCE of co-operation between the members. If I were in charge of this, I would HAVE dismissed you long ago.

Goodbye everyone, and I thank you very much, for this experience.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Luziyca wrote:I have been in this community for the past while, and while it has been a good run, I feel the administrative splits will ultimately destroy the contest. The disputes, and the arguments amongst the committee, will ultimately bring a downfall. It is quite difficult, with such a hostile climate, to GET ANYTHING DONE.

As for the rant of Kingsley Bedford, I am going to personally address it.

However, you have saw that Swilatia RESIGNED his position. He was the founder of WorldVision, and the fact that HE has resigned, shows that HE NO LONGER endorses this contest. What was meant to be a "silver jubilee" contest, will collapse. He may not be able to vote, but the FACT that he resigned, shows HOW MUCH this contest has collapsed.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:As for wanting to replace me, I'm used to people opposing me. Nothing is new to me. I'm used to constant opposition against me, personally I think it is offensive to continue targeting me but it seems people like targeting people who reside in the region of Federation of Democratic Republics. They did it with Lanos and now they're targeting me.

And, dear tell, I don't know both reside in the same region. If you were referring to "targeting people," and mentioning Lanos, that was an RP we did, but due to lack of interest, I have later RETCONNED it. Point is, OoCly, I don't mind Lanos. He is quite a friendly guy, and he is the Tsar of NSG. But point is, why many oppose you, is BECAUSE of your attitude. You claim to do an "invaluable service to the community." NO, YOU CERTAINLY ARE NOT. With the LACK of consensus, LET ALONE lack of activity, it is CLEAR, that it IS a horrid idea.

Listen. This committee IS NOT going to work, if ALL of you are going to keep bickering.

Kingsley Bedford wrote:I'm not stepping down from the committee, you're not replacing the entire committee, you'll all have to deal with it. I have never neglected my duties as a committee member, I find it offensive people would say I do nothing, when you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

You have never neglected your duties, eh? Right... What goes on behind the scenes, it may be all "worker's paradise," but you sound like the 1%, the super-rich.

The LACK of updates on the OP, the LACK of consensus, IT has shown that Swilatia DID a better job in MAINTAINING THIS CONTEST, than a committee of nations. You are, to suffice to say, SMEARING on Swilatia's legacy; his work, that he WORKED hard to build, and in the last 6 contests, it has ALL GONE downhill.

Thus, I am going to exit the contest. It is not a reflection on you as a person, but the committee as a whole. I will NOT re-enter this contest UNTIL there is SOME SEMBLANCE of co-operation between the members. If I were in charge of this, I would HAVE dismissed you long ago.

Goodbye everyone, and I thank you very much, for this experience.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for representing the opinions of so many NSers who are active here. While it's such a shame to see you go, I hope to see you back very soon(when all the issues are solved).

God. This leadership issue's just as messy as my love life with my crush right now. :palm:

Happy 420 Friends!

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 pm

There is no bickering in the committee... What makes you think there is.

And I will by all means refuse to resign as I do not believe there is any reason for me to. You think I'm going to bullied into resigning because some people don't like me defending myself? You're wrong.

Chenkorya and myself get along just fine. There is no bickering between us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates