NATION

PASSWORD

Open RP Opportunity - OOC/Info Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tseaby
Lobbyist

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Re: Open RP Opportunity - OOC/Info Thread

Postby Tseaby » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm opening two stores here. At the moment, I don't have any stories ready to go but I do have a couple of ideas I plan on running in the future. Until then, the two stores are just open for regular business:

Folsome Foods (Bakery / Cafe-style)
Characters:
Tayla Hart
Richard Pearlman
Michael Pale
Lisa Booth

eVe (Electronics shop/cyber cafe)
Characters:
Daniel Hart
Puck
Stick

* Indepth character descriptions and store summaries. *

.  ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
`o_ o ) `-. ( ).`:.__.:)
(_Y_.): ._ ) `._ `. ``-:.-'
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(il),-'' (li),' ((!.-'

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:32 am

Sounds fine, Tseaby - Warhaven, feel free to rp your event as you like so long as it doesn't a) muck with security, b) muck with other people's characters, or c) muck with the usual station workings. Actea (and others) we have a plethora of players off in some little corner or other (usually it seems, a bar or pub or some such thing for some reason) that any one of you could interact with easily. I'm behind on getting a list of all the characters who are up there because there's been so much go on, but ... I'll see what I can do in the next while.

Warhaven
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 20, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warhaven » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Sounds fine, Tseaby - Warhaven, feel free to rp your event as you like so long as it doesn't a) muck with security, b) muck with other people's characters, or c) muck with the usual station workings. Actea (and others) we have a plethora of players off in some little corner or other (usually it seems, a bar or pub or some such thing for some reason) that any one of you could interact with easily. I'm behind on getting a list of all the characters who are up there because there's been so much go on, but ... I'll see what I can do in the next while.

Well, that would depend on if A or B mucks with me first, however, if everyone behaves civilly, then yes, I suppose it wouldn't happen as a matter of course. As for C, I'm not THAT powerful.

Though, Lord V'halkus will need someone to reply, and I thought it'd give someone an opportunity.
Last edited by Warhaven on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Apologies for lack of posting - s' been a rough go irl of late, and school/work starts tomorrow. Will take a look at things after we get through our first day and all.

Previous

Return to NationStates