NATION

PASSWORD

wedding with steel (IC Thread - closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valorono
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:
Valorono wrote:
"Wow" Dimitri said as he looked around the suite. "This is pretty nice". Dimitri said as he collapsed on his bed. "Thanks for showing me to my room Prince but I believe I should change as it was a long flight." Dimitri said as he shook Frederik's hand

" Yes, sure. Sometimes I'm jealous over the magic the elves got, traveling is damn easy this way, no long flights, no long journeys. You send your mages to the destination a few days before and poof you are there within a few seconds." He looked at the time. " Damn, the elves will be here any second. If you need anything use the crystal on the right to your bed. simply touch it and call what you need. It's a pretty good bit of elven magic we imported in the last weeks..."

"Will do" Dimitri said as Prince Frederik left. Dimitri collapsed on the bed then took a shower. He then got dressed into new robes. He decided to relax in the Suite for a few hours before heading out to do something.
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."-Napoleon Bonaparte
"For Gold, Glory, and Gospel"
Long live Byzantium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM
Hey There! Nice to meet you, I'm just your average god fearing guy, politically moderate, history buff, Athlete, Nerd, Poet, a
I'm a 17 year old , Irish-German New Yorker, Don't worry ladies I'm single

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Valorono wrote:"Will do" Dimitri said as Prince Frederik left. Dimitri collapsed on the bed then took a shower. He then got dressed into new robes. He decided to relax in the Suite for a few hours before heading out to do something.

It was two hours since the crownprince went to prepare for the elves when Sarah found it safe enough to take her aproach.
The Crownprince was a hard nut she had to crack one day, alone to save her reputation. Most people in the palace know allready who she was. Either they loved her or they hated her, there was no between.
Still with this prince something was different. Maybe it was the fact that he don't react like all the others and not as reserved as the Crown Prince. He was a enigma she had to encrypt and there was no better way to do this then the direct approach. So she stand for Dimitris door 2 hours and a half after Frederik had leaved him and she knocked on the door...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:As soon as the first crackles of magic were noticeable a guard gave a command back to the palace. Within 5 minutes a group of high Phoenixians dignitaries were heading to the delegation. Lead by the king himself and Lord Councellor Caroline Fjordson.
The Elves had managed to open the portal directly in front of a red carpet and the Guards formed a formidable Spalier for the group. As the protocol ordered everyone but the king sunk to the knees when they closed the distance to 10 feet and the king took the last steps himself.
He had a friendly smile when he approached them and waited till a proclamator had down all the titles and names the group contains. " Welcome in Phoenixia your celestial highness, on time as always." He waited till the translator had all that translated. Not for the Emperor but for a good part of the elves...

A servant step forawrd. "His Celestal majesty gives greeting to the family and kingdom of the bridge of your son. The august and celestial family wishes to retire to their rooms. If you can lead us to them." The servant said in English.
Empire of the Tel'Quessir (the people)
"The Elven Imperium"
Sha Coronal Celanor Ap Vyshaan the First

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:58 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:
A servant step forawrd. "His Celestal majesty gives greeting to the family and kingdom of the bridge of your son. The august and celestial family wishes to retire to their rooms. If you can lead us to them." The servant said in English.

" Of course, please follow me this way." He had secure the route days ago, the slightest accident and he could forgot the marriage.
" Where is Hilde ?" he whispered to one of the assistants.
" Still with the tailor sir, we shouldn't hire this designer guy, he changes the plans every day."
" This will be final, make sure of it."
" Yes sire."
They were heading to the stairs of the modernst area. Renovated only two weeks ago, a shame that the elven priests were drawing symbols at the walls while they ferished the rooms.
The area include several multifunctional rooms that could be edited after the wishes of the elves, a larger library and 8 rooms like the one Dimitri occupied, even more luxurious and with real heating instead of the chimeys.
" We have placed tele crystals in every suite in case your delegation need assistance. If you have no other question I bid goodbye until the banquet this evening." He bowed formal waiting for his dismissal, for any other guest it would be highly unorthodox to demand something like that but the elves were a to close ally to loose even one of the mighty families to something like protocol problems...

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Valorono wrote:"Will do" Dimitri said as Prince Frederik left. Dimitri collapsed on the bed then took a shower. He then got dressed into new robes. He decided to relax in the Suite for a few hours before heading out to do something.

It was two hours since the crownprince went to prepare for the elves when Sarah found it safe enough to take her aproach.
The Crownprince was a hard nut she had to crack one day, alone to save her reputation. Most people in the palace know allready who she was. Either they loved her or they hated her, there was no between.
Still with this prince something was different. Maybe it was the fact that he don't react like all the others and not as reserved as the Crown Prince. He was a enigma she had to encrypt and there was no better way to do this then the direct approach. So she stand for Dimitris door 2 hours and a half after Frederik had leaved him and she knocked on the door...

Dimitri went to the door and opened it. "Hello?" he said looking down at Sarah whom was nearly a foot shorter than him. "ah it's you." Dimitri said with a smile on his face.

Dimitri, minus moustache
Last edited by Valorono on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."-Napoleon Bonaparte
Long live Byzantium
Hey There! Nice to meet you, I'm just your average god fearing guy, politically moderate, history buff, Athlete, Nerd, Poet, a

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:" Of course, please follow me this way." He had secure the route days ago, the slightest accident and he could forgot the marriage.
" Where is Hilde ?" he whispered to one of the assistants.
" Still with the tailor sir, we shouldn't hire this designer guy, he changes the plans every day."
" This will be final, make sure of it."
" Yes sire."
They were heading to the stairs of the modernst area. Renovated only two weeks ago, a shame that the elven priests were drawing symbols at the walls while they ferished the rooms.
The area include several multifunctional rooms that could be edited after the wishes of the elves, a larger library and 8 rooms like the one Dimitri occupied, even more luxurious and with real heating instead of the chimeys.
" We have placed tele crystals in every suite in case your delegation need assistance. If you have no other question I bid goodbye until the banquet this evening." He bowed formal waiting for his dismissal, for any other guest it would be highly unorthodox to demand something like that but the elves were a to close ally to loose even one of the mighty families to something like protocol problems...

"Excellent ." The servant responded. "My master also wishes to inform you his Imperial Highness Prince Celanor should be arriving soon. He allowed us the honor of arriving first." The servant said with a bow. When the Steel Elf family arrived they had their servants check the suites. When they where properly checked and bless the family enter their rooms. This free the king to see the arrival of the Sun-Elf Prince.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Valorono wrote:
Dimitri went to the door and opened it. "Hello?" he said looking down at Sarah whom was nearly a foot shorter than him. "ah it's you." Dimitri said with a smile on his face.

She decided to approach it slowly, he was to valuable for the fast approach and she would probably regreet it in the long way.
Sarah couldn't say what leads her to this, normally she was a girl for the fast approach, the Crownprince, Dimitri and two other men were the exceptions.
Her face show nothing of this thoughts when the door opens. " Yeah I thought you want a bit company before you need to fight for meet with the lions downstairs. I had never seen a commotion like that in the hall, all five ancient families will attend and a big bunch of the high noblicity as well. Trust me as soon as they notice where you are you will have not one peaceful moment for the rest of the evening."
She didn't mentioned that she was one of this lions as well, probably the stealthiest but still a lion...

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Valorono wrote:

She decided to approach it slowly, he was to valuable for the fast approach and she would probably regreet it in the long way.
Sarah couldn't say what leads her to this, normally she was a girl for the fast approach, the Crownprince, Dimitri and two other men were the exceptions.
Her face show nothing of this thoughts when the door opens. " Yeah I thought you want a bit company before you need to fight for meet with the lions downstairs. I had never seen a commotion like that in the hall, all five ancient families will attend and a big bunch of the high noblicity as well. Trust me as soon as they notice where you are you will have not one peaceful moment for the rest of the evening."
She didn't mentioned that she was one of this lions as well, probably the stealthiest but still a lion...

Dimitri laughed slightly at this. He considered himself more of a bear if anything. "Alright Miss Sarah, what do you propose we do in the time that we have before I must fight for meet with lions?" Dimitri said with a grin
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 pm

"Excellent ." The servant responded. "My master also wishes to inform you his Imperial Highness Prince Celanor should be arriving soon. He allowed us the honor of arriving first." The servant said with a bow. When the Steel Elf family arrived they had their servants check the suites. When they where properly checked and bless the family enter their rooms. This free the king to see the arrival of the Sun-Elf Prince.

When the king headed back to the gate of the palace he noticed that Frederik was already there. " The Valo Prince is already safely quartered ? Very good."
" Well not as safely as I want, he allready attracted the Rotschild girl but despite that he's safe."
" She can't do to much havoc this time, unless she provoke one of the steel elves. How much time do we have ?"
" 2 Minutes, only we two ?"
" It seems so." He turned to the soldiers. " Ok men, starting position again."
At once the soldiers regained the same spalier as before while the two Phoenixian royals waited...

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Valorono wrote:
Dimitri laughed slightly at this. He considered himself more of a bear if anything. "Alright Miss Sarah, what do you propose we do in the time that we have before I must fight for meet with lions?" Dimitri said with a grin

' Oh well there are so much things I can do with you right now, but you have to wait young prince' A second later she hit herself alone for the thought of it.
" Oh well it's already a bit late for a city trip, that kind of things need their times and I'm sure the king will not defeat the possebility to make a show off of it. It's a beautiful city but not everything here is earned by the monarchy." She was serious, House Erikson had all right to be proud but sometimes they were simply to proud.
" So we could simply talk, while you regain from the flight, unless you have something else in mind ?"

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Valorono wrote:

' Oh well there are so much things I can do with you right now, but you have to wait young prince' A second later she hit herself alone for the thought of it.
" Oh well it's already a bit late for a city trip, that kind of things need their times and I'm sure the king will not defeat the possebility to make a show off of it. It's a beautiful city but not everything here is earned by the monarchy." She was serious, House Erikson had all right to be proud but sometimes they were simply to proud.
" So we could simply talk, while you regain from the flight, unless you have something else in mind ?"

Dimitri replied "We could talk until Dinner," Dimitri said as he opened the door to his suite fully. He walked over to the coach and sat down. He invited Sarah to sit with him as he turned the tv off.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Valorono wrote:
Dimitri replied "We could talk until Dinner," Dimitri said as he opened the door to his suite fully. He walked over to the coach and sat down. He invited Sarah to sit with him as he turned the tv off.

Her smile widened, it seemed the warnings of Frederik hit deaf ears, there was a warning she was sure of it, not without reason of course. The prince was simply naive or he was way more careful then she thought.
She placed herself on the couch, drapping her dress in a way that was not inproper but would give Dimitri a very good on her.
" Well, there is a question circulating since you appear on the guest list. What interest could Valorono get from a attending here ? I know they are a member of the crown alliance and they are preparing for war and all but still. There are the worst speculations allready..."

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Valorono wrote:

Her smile widened, it seemed the warnings of Frederik hit deaf ears, there was a warning she was sure of it, not without reason of course. The prince was simply naive or he was way more careful then she thought.
She placed herself on the couch, drapping her dress in a way that was not inproper but would give Dimitri a very good on her.
" Well, there is a question circulating since you appear on the guest list. What interest could Valorono get from a attending here ? I know they are a member of the crown alliance and they are preparing for war and all but still. There are the worst speculations allready..."

"I am here to help tighten our relationship with our allies. I am the only one who came because My family is always busy doing something back home." He shook his head at the thought of them leading the Valo forces during the liberation of the Imperium. "But tell me Sarah what are these speculations you tell me about?" Dimitri asked keeping an eye on the girl.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Valorono wrote:"I am here to help tighten our relationship with our allies. I am the only one who came because My family is always busy doing something back home." He shook his head at the thought of them leading the Valo forces during the liberation of the Imperium. "But tell me Sarah what are these speculations you tell me about?" Dimitri asked keeping an eye on the girl.

The girl shifted a bit closer. " Well the usually ones you know, conspirations about secret weapon deals, espionage missions. What people think about countries who were rather unknown here in Phoenixia."
Suddenly her smile goes even brighter to an extend not only a few boys melted in the past. " I know it's stupid stuff, they are the same ones who think that Maximilian is behind everything nowadays." She crossed her legs revealing a bit more skin while she waited for an answer...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:When the king headed back to the gate of the palace he noticed that Frederik was already there. " The Valo Prince is already safely quartered ? Very good."
" Well not as safely as I want, he allready attracted the Rotschild girl but despite that he's safe."
" She can't do to much havoc this time, unless she provoke one of the steel elves. How much time do we have ?"
" 2 Minutes, only we two ?"
" It seems so." He turned to the soldiers. " Ok men, starting position again."
At once the soldiers regained the same spalier as before while the two Phoenixian royals waited...

Another portal open and out enter Prince Celanor With a smaller entourage. He mostly had bodyguards and aides. He saw the Phoenix king and walk up and bow. "Greeting noble ally pleasure to make your acquaintance again."
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Another portal open and out enter Prince Celanor With a smaller entourage. He mostly had bodyguards and aides. He saw the Phoenix king and walk up and bow. "Greeting noble ally pleasure to make your acquaintance again."

Both Phoenixians bowed formaly, the king more sharply. " Welcome to Phoenixia again Prince Celanor. I hope you had a good journey ? Unfornuatly the Steel Elves have blocked all rooms in the west tower so we have to use the east one for your delegation, I hope you don't, there are less to no differences in comfort and equpment."
While they walked around the palace the king again took the time to explain most of the history from the palace, knowing from the last visit that the Crownprince had a liking for it, although he would never admit it he had also never complained about it.
They reaached a tower where most of the rooms already were designed for a function but that was the only real difference to the west tower.
" I hope this will be to your contentment, if you need anything please use the crystal and our staff will try to help you as best as possible..."

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Valorono wrote:"I am here to help tighten our relationship with our allies. I am the only one who came because My family is always busy doing something back home." He shook his head at the thought of them leading the Valo forces during the liberation of the Imperium. "But tell me Sarah what are these speculations you tell me about?" Dimitri asked keeping an eye on the girl.

The girl shifted a bit closer. " Well the usually ones you know, conspirations about secret weapon deals, espionage missions. What people think about countries who were rather unknown here in Phoenixia."
Suddenly her smile goes even brighter to an extend not only a few boys melted in the past. " I know it's stupid stuff, they are the same ones who think that Maximilian is behind everything nowadays." She crossed her legs revealing a bit more skin while she waited for an answer...

"Well it seems people in Phoenixia like to gossip. I will not reveal anything about my homland, but I can tell you Maxamilian is not behind everything, Those who are with Maxamilian spread such lies in hopes of gripping the populace with fear. But those people are not to be believed for they are the sole reason of true deception." Dimitri said to Sarah. "Now If you'll excuse me I believe I should head down for supper. I believe you can find your way out." Dimitri said as he left his suite and began heading down towards the feasting hall.
Long live Byzantium

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:Both Phoenixians bowed formaly, the king more sharply. " Welcome to Phoenixia again Prince Celanor. I hope you had a good journey ? Unfornuatly the Steel Elves have blocked all rooms in the west tower so we have to use the east one for your delegation, I hope you don't, there are less to no differences in comfort and equpment."
While they walked around the palace the king again took the time to explain most of the history from the palace, knowing from the last visit that the Crownprince had a liking for it, although he would never admit it he had also never complained about it.
They reaached a tower where most of the rooms already were designed for a function but that was the only real difference to the west tower.
" I hope this will be to your contentment, if you need anything please use the crystal and our staff will try to help you as best as possible..."

"Yes thank you you majesty I endure." He said with a slight smile. Inside he was super board and annoyed. Why did he have to come to this event. Social visit where for Selessca or Andy not him. He was the Crown prince. They didn't need him for this derival. He though to himself. At least it get's me away from my fiance. He thought as he laid down on the bed.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Valorono wrote:
"Well it seems people in Phoenixia like to gossip. I will not reveal anything about my homland, but I can tell you Maxamilian is not behind everything, Those who are with Maxamilian spread such lies in hopes of gripping the populace with fear. But those people are not to be believed for they are the sole reason of true deception." Dimitri said to Sarah. "Now If you'll excuse me I believe I should head down for supper. I believe you can find your way out." Dimitri said as he left his suite and began heading down towards the feasting hall.

" Oh yes I'm well aware of who spread this rumors. The fear after the murdering of the queen is also a huge startup for them. However I'm sure we will meet sooner or later, possible sooner., until later this evening." 'you will not escape me that easily my young prince, not at all.'

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:"Yes thank you you majesty I endure." He said with a slight smile. Inside he was super board and annoyed. Why did he have to come to this event. Social visit where for Selessca or Andy not him. He was the Crown prince. They didn't need him for this derival. He though to himself. At least it get's me away from my fiance. He thought as he laid down on the bed.

The king was relieved that the crownprince was at least officially pleased, althought he could tell that there was more.
" Good, the banquet will began at eight pm, althought most of the guests will be there earlier." He didn't mention why, because the Crown Prince wouldn't like it at all, it was tradition that to feasts like that at least half a dozen girls were properly introduced into the society and this time all the big families gave the honor which means that even more girls would be introduced. Accompaning by Lion-Mothers who would offer her girls to everyone who don't wear a gold ring. Both Phoenixians growned internally at this thought...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 pm

The king was relieved that the crownprince was at least officially pleased, althought he could tell that there was more.
" Good, the banquet will began at eight pm, althought most of the guests will be there earlier." He didn't mention why, because the Crown Prince wouldn't like it at all, it was tradition that to feasts like that at least half a dozen girls were properly introduced into the society and this time all the big families gave the honor which means that even more girls would be introduced. Accompaning by Lion-Mothers who would offer her girls to everyone who don't wear a gold ring. Both Phoenixians growned internally at this thought...

Celanor settle down and after a while he made his may down to the banquet.
"The Elven Imperium"

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Dimitri took his seat on the far right side of the head of the table. He was famished, He waited though of course for the food, and a word from their host.
Long live Byzantium

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 am

Princess Elizbia straightened her hair before joining the rest of the Constannian delegation as their jet began to land. They had forgone the usual airship in favour of a new jet. Prince Maximus, Princess Elizbia, and Sir Talabast stepped off the plane in that order, waiting for the Phoenixian greeting party.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am

Constaniana wrote:Princess Elizbia straightened her hair before joining the rest of the Constannian delegation as their jet began to land. They had forgone the usual airship in favour of a new jet. Prince Maximus, Princess Elizbia, and Sir Talabast stepped off the plane in that order, waiting for the Phoenixian greeting party.

It was afternoon when the delegation formed up for the last time. This time the Lord Councellor was sent as anyone else was already busy, safe for the foreign Minister who was lower ranked in the diplomatic protocol.
Caroline Fjordson don't voluntered for this task but everything was better than the madhouse the palace mutated into.
Again the spalier was formed up when the buisness jet landed on the ground.
The Constanianan Anthem began to play when the door opens...

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Prince Maximus was the first to step off the jet, being the highest in the Imperial Line in the group. His hair had grown somewhat longer since his older brother's wedding in the Elven Imperium, but otherwise he hadn't changed much. As All Hail Constannia began playing Princess Elizbia followed her cousin off the jet, and behind her came the head of their security, Sir Talabast. The Over-Knight had a tall, imposing figure, even for a Constannian, and had numerous scars on his face and neck.

Prince Maximus greeted Lord Chancellor Fjordson with a slight bow as Elizbia curtsied. "Good afternoon, ma'am," the young prince said.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates