NATION

PASSWORD

wedding with steel (IC Thread - closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valorono
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:
Valorono wrote:
As Dimitri exchanged looks with the father of the woman he just saved from getting hit in the face he would be sure to not bring any trouble while he was here. He dusted off his cloak and walked off back to his seat. He didn't worn him because he knew what the concequences would be next time he tried anythng. Dimitri sat in his seat and sighed, if this was what others were like outside of Valorono he would want nothing to do with them.

Prince Dimitri was not alone with his thoughts. The whole way back Lord Lehmann followed him with a mixture of anger and fear, a deathly combination. However he doesn't dare to act against the peace again.
However another person had watched the conflict carefully. This was the last thing Sarah Rotschild need to know about him. Not only was he not the typical type of prince, they were so boring even after you managed to make them drunk, but he was also a man from honor and she liked challenges like that. Also it impressed her and everything that impressed was either totally stupid, very brave or for the best both and this was probably the stupiest and bravest action of the evening. So she would help him, not only because she want something from him but because she couldn't stand House Lehmann even if they would be the last House in the world.
He bowed his head, gratefully in acknowledgement he hated the protocol but no one of them was king or crown prince and so he was still above of them.
" Yes, yes it was excellent. The kitchen is much better then 30 years ago when I was getting king, mostly because it is getting much more international. Influences from all over the world as everywhere here in Phoenixia. That was the recipe of success in the country as well as in this kitchen, when I remember my youth bah, fish, fish and even more fish in all variations until you couldn't see it anymore." He shudder alone at the thought. " I'm grateful that this times are in the past." He shifted bit, after all he don't want to bore them even more with old stories of the past.
" I hope you all had a good journey ?" He extended the question to Princess Elizbia and Sir Talabast as well...

So she stood up from her stool, reaching the table shortly behind him. Giving him one of her patented smiles that wreak the last bit of defense in nearly all cases.
" Hey Dimitri, you really know how to upset one of the mightiest families here in Phoenixia do you ? However it was the right thing to do. Most of this brave nobles with their fancy sword training and all their pomp wouldn't do it but it was the right thing.
You should be really careful you know ? The Lehmanns always pay their debt in a way or another and it's even worse when you prevent 'Punishment' they are the finest backward conservatives you can find here and they have enough resources to make your life hell, normally. You're under the protection from the crown but that only means they can't touch you in public. A little accident, a mistake there I think you know what I mean. Lock your door at night and lock it good, you never know what will happen tonight." She only hope he would follow this advice, not only for his sake but also for heres, after all she would collect the debt for saving his life very soon...

"Trust me Sarah I can take care of myself. After all as you may have seen im not your average Prince." Dimitri said as he leaned back into his chair." After all why do you think I came without guards." Dimitri said with a sly grin as he took a sip of his ale. "Though like everyone I have my flaws after all thats not entirely uncommon for us to develop flaws." Dimitri said as he thought to his anger issues and slight alchohal problem. "But we move on with our querks, After all its what makes us us." Dimitri said
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."-Napoleon Bonaparte
"For Gold, Glory, and Gospel"
Long live Byzantium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM
Hey There! Nice to meet you, I'm just your average god fearing guy, politically moderate, history buff, Athlete, Nerd, Poet, a
I'm a 17 year old , Irish-German New Yorker, Don't worry ladies I'm single

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Valorono wrote:
"Trust me Sarah I can take care of myself. After all as you may have seen im not your average Prince." Dimitri said as he leaned back into his chair." After all why do you think I came without guards." Dimitri said with a sly grin as he took a sip of his ale.
"Though like everyone I have my flaws after all thats not entirely uncommon for us to develop flaws."
Dimitri said as he thought to his anger issues and slight alchohal problem. "But we move on with our querks, After all its what makes us us." Dimitri said

She sighted internally, he was also that kind of prince, not the typical Prince with sword training, he was to confident for that and maybe he would be able to defeat most of the threats other families could send against him. But House Lehmann was special in more ways than he could imagine.
" It's only a suggestion prince, it's your life you endanger. You don't know to what this family is capable. They kidnapped her own daughter to marry her against her will, the same girl you safed a few minutes ago. They are more cruel then any other family when you manage to really anger them and I fear you managed that today.
Even if you would be Sir Edward Strong, slayer of giants and dragons, you would not be safe." At his confused look she laught lightly.
" A mythological figure, our version of the average prince Charming only a bit more bloody." She regained her serious face.
" Be careful, it would pain me personally when the marriage would be shadowed by a deathly accident, especially if it would be yours..."
Last edited by Kingdom of Phoenixia on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Valorono wrote:
"Trust me Sarah I can take care of myself. After all as you may have seen im not your average Prince." Dimitri said as he leaned back into his chair." After all why do you think I came without guards." Dimitri said with a sly grin as he took a sip of his ale.
"Though like everyone I have my flaws after all thats not entirely uncommon for us to develop flaws."
Dimitri said as he thought to his anger issues and slight alchohal problem. "But we move on with our querks, After all its what makes us us." Dimitri said

She sighted internally, he was also that kind of prince, not the typical Prince with sword training, he was to confident for that and maybe he would be able to defeat most of the threats other families could send against him. But House Lehmann was special in more ways than he could imagine.
" It's only a suggestion prince, it's your life you endanger. You don't know to what this family is capable. They kidnapped her own daughter to marry her against her will, the same girl you safed a few minutes ago. They are more cruel then any other family when you manage to really anger them and I fear you managed that today.

Even if you would be Sir Edward Strong, slayer of giants and dragons, you would not be safe." At his confused look she laught lightly.
" A mythological figure, our version of the average prince Charming only a bit more bloody." She regained her serious face.
" Be careful, it would pain me personally when the marriage would be shadowed by a deathly accident, especially if it would be yours..."

"Sarah listen I thonk I'll be fine, besides if they do try anything, I sleep with a shotgun by my bed." Dimitri said as he took a sip pf his ale. "Anyone they send will get a chest full of lead. And if somthing does manage to happen to my homeland are not very forgiving either." Dimitri said as he looked at Sarah." But you are right I'll tread on light toes."Dimitri said to reassure Sarah.
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."-Napoleon Bonaparte
Long live Byzantium
Hey There! Nice to meet you, I'm just your average god fearing guy, politically moderate, history buff, Athlete, Nerd, Poet, a

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Valorono wrote:

"Sarah listen I thonk I'll be fine, besides if they do try anything, I sleep with a shotgun by my bed." Dimitri said as he took a sip pf his ale. "Anyone they send will get a chest full of lead. And if somthing does manage to happen to my homeland are not very forgiving either." Dimitri said as he looked at Sarah." But you are right I'll tread on light toes."Dimitri said to reassure Sarah.

The girl was not convinced but relieved, honestly he don't looked like he would be overhelmened that easy and that gave her hope.
' Hope for what ? He isn't one of this boys silly one, he's nearly as resistant as Frederik.' A voice in the back of her head sprung into action.
'So who cares about him ? They're plenty other boys you can hunt tonight.' of course this voice was right but still something prevent her from leaving right now, despite of all her usual customs. She already had brought with one of the most important rules. 'Take advantage when you can get what you want.' The allure had made him dangerously weak for a few minutes and she didn't used it to her advantage. It seems she broke with the most important rule for predators like her. 'Don't develop feelings for the prey'. She was screwed anyway so why should she leave him right now.
They sat in silence before a waitress brought another ale, she starred a second on the glass and that was his luck, so he could see the powder the waitress put into it behind Dimitris back. He was already a bit drunk as it was his second or third glass and he was on the way to drink when she sprung into action.
" Don't, there is someone inside, hey you stop that instant." The waitress was already on her way back and took now a good pace, however she was to slow for two of the guards who brought her back, a small line of powder was noticeable on the tray...

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Valorono wrote:

The girl was not convinced but relieved, honestly he don't looked like he would be overhelmened that easy and that gave her hope.
' Hope for what ? He isn't one of this boys silly one, he's nearly as resistant as Frederik.' A voice in the back of her head sprung into action.
'So who cares about him ? They're plenty other boys you can hunt tonight.' of course this voice was right but still something prevent her from leaving right now, despite of all her usual customs. She already had brought with one of the most important rules. 'Take advantage when you can get what you want.' The allure had made him dangerously weak for a few minutes and she didn't used it to her advantage. It seems she broke with the most important rule for predators like her. 'Don't develop feelings for the prey'. She was screwed anyway so why should she leave him right now.
They sat in silence before a waitress brought another ale, she starred a second on the glass and that was his luck, so he could see the powder the waitress put into it behind Dimitris back. He was already a bit drunk as it was his second or third glass and he was on the way to drink when she sprung into action.
" Don't, there is someone inside, hey you stop that instant." The waitress was already on her way back and took now a good pace, however she was to slow for two of the guards who brought her back, a small line of powder was noticeable on the tray...

As Dimitri looked at the white powder he was a little tipsy. He exmined it closly. "Its Rohibnal otherwise known as the Date Rape Drug." Dimitri said as he looked at Sarah. "Do you know what this means, someone is trying to kidnap me. I may be a little tipsy but I'll be fine." He said as he got up and stretched." Lets fo have a little confrontation with these Lehmans" Dimitri said as he strode off. Unable to stop him Sarah was forced to go with him.
Long live Byzantium

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Valorono on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Valorono wrote:
As Dimitri looked at the white powder he was a little tipsy. He exmined it closly. "Its Rohibnal otherwise known as the Date Rape Drug." Dimitri said as he looked at Sarah. "Do you know what this means, someone is trying to kidnap me. I may be a little tipsy but I'll be fine." He said as he got up and stretched." Lets fo have a little confrontation with these Lehmans" Dimitri said as he strode off. Unable to stop him Sarah was forced to go with him.

Even for the Lehmanns that was low and far to dangerous. Either the prince had made them really angry or this was the work of sheer stupidity, possible both of them.
The Lehmanns already fleed their places but it was not difficult to follow the screams of the guards who followed them.
However when they reached the court they could see a waiting helicopter, bearing no insiginias and two men with armed guns, several guards at the ground in a bloodsheet.
Before they could retreat two more men blocked the door, one of them was Lord Lehmann bearing a devilish smile and a armed half automatic.
" I'm so happy you could join us and you brought company how lovely. You don't thought we would let you unpunished after you stained our honor like that ?"
Dimitri wanted to say something but Sarah was faster. For the first time she let drop the mask she wear most of the time.
" Stay away from him, he's under the protection of the crown." Her voice was deadly serious and the air around tensed up. Under normal circumstances anyone would have known that this was the moment to retreat but sadly the Lehmanns where bigots.
" And do you see anyone to enforce the law of the crown here ? No and when this stupid guards arrives it will be to late for the prince and you little missy..."
" It's Lady Rotschild for you Lehmann and I'm here to enforce the law of the crown." In a instant she was in motion. One of the men where only a few metres away from her and in the knowledge that they were outnumbered and outgunned he had only a lose grip on his weapon.
Within a second she had closed the distance to him and a blnk of the eye later she had the weapons in her own hands, knocking out the idiot with it. Meanwhile Dimitri stepped into action himself...

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Valorono wrote:

Even for the Lehmanns that was low and far to dangerous. Either the prince had made them really angry or this was the work of sheer stupidity, possible both of them.
The Lehmanns already fleed their places but it was not difficult to follow the screams of the guards who followed them.
However when they reached the court they could see a waiting helicopter, bearing no insiginias and two men with armed guns, several guards at the ground in a bloodsheet.
Before they could retreat two more men blocked the door, one of them was Lord Lehmann bearing a devilish smile and a armed half automatic.
" I'm so happy you could join us and you brought company how lovely. You don't thought we would let you unpunished after you stained our honor like that ?"
Dimitri wanted to say something but Sarah was faster. For the first time she let drop the mask she wear most of the time.
" Stay away from him, he's under the protection of the crown." Her voice was deadly serious and the air around tensed up. Under normal circumstances anyone would have known that this was the moment to retreat but sadly the Lehmanns where bigots.
" And do you see anyone to enforce the law of the crown here ? No and when this stupid guards arrives it will be to late for the prince and you little missy..."
" It's Lady Rotschild for you Lehmann and I'm here to enforce the law of the crown." In a instant she was in motion. One of the men where only a few metres away from her and in the knowledge that they were outnumbered and outgunned he had only a lose grip on his weapon.
Within a second she had closed the distance to him and a blnk of the eye later she had the weapons in her own hands, knocking out the idiot with it. Meanwhile Dimitri stepped into action himself...

As Dimitri ran at the Lord he drew his hidden blade and jumped onto the Lord jabbing the blade into his spine. Making surennot to sever it but intstead make it so that that monster would never be able to walk again. As he screamed out in pain Dimitri brought the blade up to the lord's throat . "If you ever try to harm anyone ever again youbwill lose more than your legs." Dimirtri said as he got off the lord and turned to Sarah. "Lets go, and make sure this man gets medical attention. As he doesnt't deserve the freedom of death now." Dimitri said as he walked back into the palace.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Valorono wrote:
As Dimitri ran at the Lord he drew his hidden blade and jumped onto the Lord jabbing the blade into his spine. Making surennot to sever it but intstead make it so that that monster would never be able to walk again. As he screamed out in pain Dimitri brought the blade up to the lord's throat . "If you ever try to harm anyone ever again youbwill lose more than your legs." Dimirtri said as he got off the lord and turned to Sarah. "Lets go, and make sure this man gets medical attention. As he doesnt't deserve the freedom of death now." Dimitri said as he walked back into the palace.

Sarah had seen much, including the fighting lessons with her father but this was brutal. Efficient yes but also brutal. When they headed back to the palace they meet a troop of guards. " As always the cavalry is to late. You will need two medical helicopters in the courtyard asap. And make sure Lord Lehmann is guarded until the king spoke his judgement, you can add a kidnap attempt, several injuring 3 guards, threatening a foreign diplomat who acted under the protection of the crown and threatening a member of a ancient house to the list of verdicts."
Only now she noticed a graze on his leg.
" Damn this blasted weapons, be grateful that it's only a graze. We can take care of that in your room, it's nearer then my quarter. Don't try to strain it to much right now..."

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:This time the kiss broke before the time because someone cleared his throat.
" There you are, figures. Dad is searching for you sis, for both of you." Frederik was happy for his sister, althought he hoped it wouldn't be 14 months until his own marriage.
" He says something about details for the wedding and the elves wants some changes, don't ask me what's wrong again..."

Her face suddenly got angry. " Is this a joke ? Yeah this figures, this ears are fake right ? This is only another blasted joke to play against lonely sad Eli yes ?" This was simply to good it must be a joke, despite anything his body tells, he was a good actor that was all or ? No the luck would never hit her like that. OR ? When she saw the reaction of the prince she was somewhere sure. As soon as her anger was coming it calmed down.
" Please tell me that this is not some cruel joke, not a dream. Please tell me that Prince Celanor..."

Her smile went even brighter. " You are the only family I need. It's there lose when they are such bigot racists." She sighted after that was out of her system.
" Yes, let's make tomorrow the best day in her life, she deserved it." Hand in hand the three went back to the table. Seeing that the first couples already had occupied the area between the tables as a improvised dance stage...

Akihiro nodded at Hilde's brother's words. He lead her back to her father who was talking with the Teno.

Celanor was visible shocked when Eli yelled at him. He let her vent and then finally spoke. "No this no joke Eli. I really like you and want to help you. I am sorry if I came off as another slimy suitor. I beg your forgiveness." Celanor said bowing before her.

Amara laughed with her wives. Amara wonder when the dancing would begin. As she looked around she notic Viola family was gone she wonder where they had gone to.
Empire of the Tel'Quessir (the people)
"The Elven Imperium"
Sha Coronal Celanor Ap Vyshaan the First

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Valorono wrote:

Sarah had seen much, including the fighting lessons with her father but this was brutal. Efficient yes but also brutal. When they headed back to the palace they meet a troop of guards. " As always the cavalry is to late. You will need two medical helicopters in the courtyard asap. And make sure Lord Lehmann is guarded until the king spoke his judgement, you can add a kidnap attempt, several injuring 3 guards, threatening a foreign diplomat who acted under the protection of the crown and threatening a member of a ancient house to the list of verdicts."
Only now she noticed a graze on his leg.
" Damn this blasted weapons, be grateful that it's only a graze. We can take care of that in your room, it's nearer then my quarter. Don't try to strain it to much right now..."

During the fray hthe adrenaline rush made him failed to notice. "oh I didnt see that, all right we should get that cleaned up" Dimitri said as they walked to his room so he could get patched up. "I made sure he will never cause harm to anyone again." Dimitri saod as the two walked.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 pm

The Elven Imperium wrote:
Akihiro nodded at Hilde's brother's words. He lead her back to her father who was talking with the Teno.

Celanor was visible shocked when Eli yelled at him. He let her vent and then finally spoke. "No this no joke Eli. I really like you and want to help you. I am sorry if I came off as another slimy suitor. I beg your forgiveness." Celanor said bowing before her.

Amara laughed with her wives. Amara wonder when the dancing would begin. As she looked around she notic Viola family was gone she wonder where they had gone to.

Even from the distance they could hear the words. Alone the circumstance that the Teno talked directly to the king was a novum of the evening.
" No, no I fear we can't do that your highness. I beg you forgiveness but the faith will not allow this. Perhaps we can split the ceremony but the faith will demand a part in it. They were involved in any royal marriage since over 800 years..." When he recognized the two soon to be weds he sighted out in relief.
" Thanks the gods, we already were on the way to send a search mission for you two." His serious face indicated that he doesn't joke this time.
" i know you want proper private time after nearly 2 months but I fear that has to wait until tomorrow." The Teno turned to both of them, even more serious than the king...

She melted into the words, she need a audible confirmation that this was as good as it was, that the luck finally found her after over 20 years. She had tears in her eyes now. " There's nothing to forgive, it's only to good to be true." She sniffled a bit but even the crown prince could see that this were tears of joy...

Viola followed her look and she was deeply concerned, her father was missing and that was most times a bad sign.
" I think we should back to our seats, I smell problems and it will be better if we have enough witnesses to prove that we were not involved this time..."

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Valorono wrote:During the fray hthe adrenaline rush made him failed to notice. "oh I didnt see that, all right we should get that cleaned up" Dimitri said as they walked to his room so he could get patched up. "I made sure he will never cause harm to anyone again." Dimitri saod as the two walked.

Sarah supported him a bit and could barely prevent that her hands began to wander. They would need to talk about this soon, damn her hormones. She had her body under control for the last 17 years and now some prince from Valorono managed to bring her out of the balance alone with his presence.
" I know and under normal circumstances I would tell that cruel and brutal but he attacked you first, not one but two time. You had any reason for this drastic measure and I believe the king will see it the same way."
They reached his room after a stressful walks trough all the stairs and in the end she need to support him a good bit...

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Even from the distance they could hear the words. Alone the circumstance that the Teno talked directly to the king was a novum of the evening.
" No, no I fear we can't do that your highness. I beg you forgiveness but the faith will not allow this. Perhaps we can split the ceremony but the faith will demand a part in it. They were involved in any royal marriage since over 800 years..." When he recognized the two soon to be weds he sighted out in relief.
" Thanks the gods, we already were on the way to send a search mission for you two." His serious face indicated that he doesn't joke this time.
" i know you want proper private time after nearly 2 months but I fear that has to wait until tomorrow." The Teno turned to both of them, even more serious than the king...

She melted into the words, she need a audible confirmation that this was as good as it was, that the luck finally found her after over 20 years. She had tears in her eyes now. " There's nothing to forgive, it's only to good to be true." She sniffled a bit but even the crown prince could see that this were tears of joy...

Viola followed her look and she was deeply concerned, her father was missing and that was most times a bad sign.
" I think we should back to our seats, I smell problems and it will be better if we have enough witnesses to prove that we were not involved this time..."

Akihiro moved and spoke to his father alone for a while. They argued in perfect Elven. When they where finished, Akihiro moved before the king. "My father has agree to allow your Christan ceremony but only if you allow our priest to perform a seperate ceremony after your priest performs his. Is that acceptable?"

Smiling Celanor offer his arms to Eli. "Would you care to walk and hear more about my people and land?" He said with a smile.

The girls return to their table. Amara looked at Viola. "Viola should we concern that your family not her....I mean they still are you family even if they reject you."
"The Elven Imperium"

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:He bowed his head, gratefully in acknowledgement. He hated the protocol, but none of them was a king or crown prince and so he was still above of them.

" Yes, yes it was excellent. The kitchen is much better then 30 years ago when I was getting king, mostly because it is getting much more international. Influences from all over the world as everywhere here in Phoenixia. That was the recipe of success in the country as well as in this kitchen, when I remember my youth bah, fish, fish and even more fish in all variations until you couldn't see it anymore." He shudder alone at the thought. " I'm grateful that this times are in the past." He shifted bit, after all he don't want to bore them even more with old stories of the past.

" I hope you all had a good journey ?" He extended the question to Princess Elizbia and Sir Talabast as well...

Princess Elizbia laughed. "I can certainly relate to having to eat lots of fish. Every trip to the seaside growing up it was constant fish all the time," the young princess said, before responding to the King's question. "Yes, our journey was quite smooth. Nothing out of the ordinary, not even a bit of bad weather,"
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Akihiro moved and spoke to his father alone for a while. They argued in perfect Elven. When they where finished, Akihiro moved before the king. "My father has agree to allow your Christan ceremony but only if you allow our priest to perform a seperate ceremony after your priest performs his. Is that acceptable?"

Smiling Celanor offer his arms to Eli. "Would you care to walk and hear more about my people and land?" He said with a smile.

The girls return to their table. Amara looked at Viola. "Viola should we concern that your family not her....I mean they still are you family even if they reject you."

The king sighted in relief. " This is acceptable, if you want you can bond them first in the elven way, the marriage-ceremony here is more a tradition, a important tradition no less but it will not change much. They will get the approval of the old and the new gods yes but that is all, as I understand elvish weddings are different in this regard. Do you prefer a special location for that ? As you may noticed, we don't have a chapel here as we still follow the old gods as well and they demand that the wedding will hold outside..."

Still with tears in her eyes she took his arm. " Yes, I would like that, I would like that very much..." They leaved the hall, it was still early in the night and it was nearly perfect autumn so they were very comfortable with each other...

Violas eyes hardened. " You need to understand, they stopped to be my family the second I refused the contract and choose you instead. But you're right what ever they had done it will be nothing good..." She was interrupted when a guard ran into the hall, directly to the king.
" Oh yes, they have more then simply trouble, they are in big trouble..."

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Valorono wrote:During the fray hthe adrenaline rush made him failed to notice. "oh I didnt see that, all right we should get that cleaned up" Dimitri said as they walked to his room so he could get patched up. "I made sure he will never cause harm to anyone again." Dimitri saod as the two walked.

Sarah supported him a bit and could barely prevent that her hands began to wander. They would need to talk about this soon, damn her hormones. She had her body under control for the last 17 years and now some prince from Valorono managed to bring her out of the balance alone with his presence.
" I know and under normal circumstances I would tell that cruel and brutal but he attacked you first, not one but two time. You had any reason for this drastic measure and I believe the king will see it the same way."
They reached his room after a stressful walks trough all the stairs and in the end she need to support him a good bit...

As Dimitri dropped on his bed he got a better look at the shot on his leg now. It wasn't as bad as he anticipated just a graze to the lower calf but never the less it would have to be treated. as Dimitri had his leg patched up he spoke. "Thanks for helping me Sarah, honestly I wasn't expecting to be shot at today." Dimitri said with a chuckle. "then again every day is an adventure huh?" Dimitri said
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Valorono wrote:
As Dimitri dropped on his bed he got a better look at the shot on his leg now. It wasn't as bad as he anticipated just a graze to the lower calf but never the less it would have to be treated. as Dimitri had his leg patched up he spoke. "Thanks for helping me Sarah, honestly I wasn't expecting to be shot at today." Dimitri said with a chuckle. "then again every day is an adventure huh?" Dimitri said

Sarah smiled. " I have the feeling they are much more situations in your life that can be possible life threatening. Anyway you are welcome now hold still that will probably burn a bit." She had the first aid set that were hidden behind the bar, as in every guest room here in the palace. She placed a salve on the wound that first would burn like hell but after that would cool the wound and made sure he wouldn't get a infection. After that she placed a bind on the wound unaware that her actions had another effect on Dimitris body that was still on high alert and flooded with adrenalin. Or maybe she was aware of it as she let her hand wander slowly over his leg when she checked that the bind was placed correctly...

Valorono
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorono » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Valorono wrote:

Sarah smiled. " I have the feeling they are much more situations in your life that can be possible life threatening. Anyway you are welcome now hold still that will probably burn a bit." She had the first aid set that were hidden behind the bar, as in every guest room here in the palace. She placed a salve on the wound that first would burn like hell but after that would cool the wound and made sure he wouldn't get a infection. After that she placed a bind on the wound unaware that her actions had another effect on Dimitris body that was still on high alert and flooded with adrenalin. Or maybe she was aware of it as she let her hand wander slowly over his leg when she checked that the bind was placed correctly...

As Sarah was doing this Dimitri had fallen into a drunken state of sleep. Her actions were interupted as Dimitri snored a bit. He turned over on to his bed. He would be fine in a few hours but for now he needed to sleep.
Long live Byzantium

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Constaniana wrote:Princess Elizbia laughed. "I can certainly relate to having to eat lots of fish. Every trip to the seaside growing up it was constant fish all the time," the young princess said, before responding to the King's question. "Yes, our journey was quite smooth. Nothing out of the ordinary, not even a bit of bad weather,"

" That's good, we can't wish better weather, even for end october. The report says no rain for the next 5 days. I think we can take that as a approval of the gods for this wedding, it will be probably summer temperature tomorrow so we even need to order more drinks for the afterward party and you have no Idea how difficult it was to get good quality fruit drinks without alcohol. In the end we have leased a small brewery for it and produced them ourself.
However that's one of the lesser problems thanks to the Teno and his extra wishes for last minute changes." Truth to his word the herald of the Teno took his attention again.
" What is it this time ?
What do you mean they are nowhere to find ?
Oh blasted gods yes I'm coming."
He turned again to the Constanianans " I'm sorry to leave you all again but the duty to prepare the wedding tomorrow is calling." Shortly after the king left another steel elf approached the group...
Last edited by Kingdom of Phoenixia on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:The king sighted in relief. " This is acceptable, if you want you can bond them first in the elven way, the marriage-ceremony here is more a tradition, a important tradition no less but it will not change much. They will get the approval of the old and the new gods yes but that is all, as I understand elvish weddings are different in this regard. Do you prefer a special location for that ? As you may noticed, we don't have a chapel here as we still follow the old gods as well and they demand that the wedding will hold outside..."

Still with tears in her eyes she took his arm. " Yes, I would like that, I would like that very much..." They leaved the hall, it was still early in the night and it was nearly perfect autumn so they were very comfortable with each other...

Violas eyes hardened. " You need to understand, they stopped to be my family the second I refused the contract and choose you instead. But you're right what ever they had done it will be nothing good..." She was interrupted when a guard ran into the hall, directly to the king.
" Oh yes, they have more then simply trouble, they are in big trouble..."

To Constannia.

Princess Sakura used the time to mingle to seek out Prince Mxximus. When she found him, she walk and bowed before him. "Maximus-san it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance again."

To Phoenix

Akihiro smiled. "Oh that would be great..father. I will bond with Hilde first then we will marry according to your tradtion. Oh and don't worry about a chaple or shine. My father servants will build one before the ceremony." Akihiro added.

Celanor spend a long time telling Eli about his land. He spoke with pride and joy to tell about his home with the young lady. He relish the feel of her warm hand in his as they walk. After a while he finish his tale and looked at her. "So what you think?"

Amara looked at Viola with concern as he reach for Viola and Charlotte hand. the three made there way to the king's presence.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Valorono wrote:
As Sarah was doing this Dimitri had fallen into a drunken state of sleep. Her actions were interupted as Dimitri snored a bit. He turned over on to his bed. He would be fine in a few hours but for now he needed to sleep.

When Dimitri was dragged away into dreamland she couldn't help but smile. The adrenaline had hit her endurance as well and she decided to walk back into her own quarters. However half on the way back she heard a low mumble in the sleep from Dimitri...

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 pm

To Phoenix

Akihiro smiled. "Oh that would be great..father. I will bond with Hilde first then we will marry according to your tradtion. Oh and don't worry about a chaple or shine. My father servants will build one before the ceremony." Akihiro added.

Celanor spend a long time telling Eli about his land. He spoke with pride and joy to tell about his home with the young lady. He relish the feel of her warm hand in his as they walk. After a while he finish his tale and looked at her. "So what you think?"

Amara looked at Viola with concern as he reach for Viola and Charlotte hand. the three made there way to the king's presence.

The king nodded. " Very well, a shrine should be manageable, only tell us where it should stand and I will lend you a few men for it." In his mind he was in a state between tears and laughter over the antic for perfection this elves had. A whole shrine only for a ceremony was extreme, well the dignitaries of the different religions demand shrines for different religions anyways so he would have good use for it afterwards...

While they walked Eli dried her tears and she closed the distance more and more. " It sound's very good, like a fairy tale only that it became true. I wish I could visit it one day..."

The three headed to the king who was in a full mode rage right now.
" HE DID WHAT ? As soon as he is transportable I want him here, him and his whole clan. This time he went to far, he leave me no other choice !"
The guard bowed and hurried out of rage from the raging king.
" You, you had something to do with it right ?"
" Sire we have observe her, there was no action from her to anger him like that the whole evening." One of the guards responded.
" In fact he outcast her after she told him about the marriage and the childs they care. Prince Dimitri intervened to prevent further actions and now he is paying the price for it."
The king snorted.
" Very well, without prove there is no crime." He turned to Councelor Fjordson. " Prepare the papers, I want the exilation done this evening. And took all their privileges. The wealth is going to the crown along with all estates..."

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:The king nodded. " Very well, a shrine should be manageable, only tell us where it should stand and I will lend you a few men for it." In his mind he was in a state between tears and laughter over the antic for perfection this elves had. A whole shrine only for a ceremony was extreme, well the dignitaries of the different religions demand shrines for different religions anyways so he would have good use for it afterwards...

While they walked Eli dried her tears and she closed the distance more and more. " It sound's very good, like a fairy tale only that it became true. I wish I could visit it one day..."

The three headed to the king who was in a full mode rage right now.
" HE DID WHAT ? As soon as he is transportable I want him here, him and his whole clan. This time he went to far, he leave me no other choice !"
The guard bowed and hurried out of rage from the raging king.
" You, you had something to do with it right ?"
" Sire we have observe her, there was no action from her to anger him like that the whole evening." One of the guards responded.
" In fact he outcast her after she told him about the marriage and the childs they care. Prince Dimitri intervened to prevent further actions and now he is paying the price for it."
The king snorted.
" Very well, without prove there is no crime." He turned to Councelor Fjordson. " Prepare the papers, I want the exilation done this evening. And took all their privileges. The wealth is going to the crown along with all estates..."

Akihiro gave all the details to the king. At the same time he notice his sister approaching prince Maximus. He trusted his sister. So he would wait a little bit before getting involve. I'll let Sakura have her moment with Max before I talk to him. Akihiro tought.

"You can and you will Eli...I promise. Eli Tell me your dreams. I will tell you mine." Celanor ask with a smile.

Amara spoke up. "You majesty it seems wrong to punish an entire family for one man's action. Please have mercy on them. They are my wife's family weather they acknolege her or not. They are the children in our wombs family. Please spare them for us." Amara said with an actual tear in her eye.
"The Elven Imperium"

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Akihiro gave all the details to the king. At the same time he notice his sister approaching prince Maximus. He trusted his sister. So he would wait a little bit before getting involve. I'll let Sakura have her moment with Max before I talk to him. Akihiro tought.

"You can and you will Eli...I promise. Eli Tell me your dreams. I will tell you mine." Celanor ask with a smile.

Amara spoke up. "You majesty it seems wrong to punish an entire family for one man's action. Please have mercy on them. They are my wife's family weather they acknolege her or not. They are the children in our wombs family. Please spare them for us." Amara said with an actual tear in her eye.

The king studied the plan and nodded. " You will get 10 worker tomorrow morning to help you with this, if you don't mind I would let the citizens use this shrine as well, it would be a shame to let something like that only stand for a single day." He follows his eyes and hide a smile, it seems they were be able to end the tensions alone, whatever the tensions starts the first hand...

Eli blushed. " You will probably will call me naive for this but I never had much dreams, the major one was to be born as a commoner, to be free in my thoughts and my actions, not hold into this prison. I want to leave my home as it pleased me, I want to see the world, I want to choose my husband out of love and not before someone told me so. But it's naive as I told you, no one can change where you are..."

The king faced the Fey'ri and for a second he want to continue his rampage until a thought formed into his mind. " This would be even a greater shame for them, to be in the debt of the daughter they outcasted. I like it, very well fine them and leave them their ancestral seat and title. But the exilation is still unpreventable."
A few minutes later the guards arrived with the family, Lord Lehmann supported by two guards helpless and still in pain...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates