NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition of Steel [PMT | Recruiting]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Coalition of Steel [PMT | Recruiting]

Postby Xanixi » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 am

[Original thread created by Super Bwitain.]

And So We Meet, CoS RP.

ICly formed in the year 2024.

Please be sure to read through the Charter clearly in order to understand the views and political standings of all nations within the Coalition of Steel. Additionally, remember that we retain the right to deny a member for whatever reason we see fit, so long as a simple majority of the Coalition’s Council States disapprove of an applicant.

Also, remember that - for budget counts - it is best to add everything in Universal Standard Dollars in order to ensure that we all get a general grasp of the size of the economy.

Regarding the economic sector of the registration form, when stated “Industry Regulation”, I imply to state whether it is “High”, “Medium”, or “Low”.

Light, Courage and Steel

The Coalition of Steel is a political-economic-military pact formed in a world that saw the smallest of nations incapable of holding their own be eradicated by the more technologically sophisticated nations that willingly carried out imperialist acts to gain more territory and surpass other nations and gain power. The Coalition of Steel - a union directed by four Council States - was signed into existence by the Waltch Dominion, the Imperial Theoneysian Reich, the Altarian Empire and the Thedosian Empire in order to give financial, humanitarian and - in the worst of cases - military aid to poor and developing nations finding themselves in troubling situations, though it has recently taken a role in countering civil and human rights violations in the world.

The capital of the Coalition of Steel has been set - through vote - at Miranthous, Thedosian Empire. As such, a headquarters has also been constructed.

Charter of the Coalition of Steel

Article I - Definitions

I.i) Hereby defining the “Coalition Council” as the leading body of the Coalition of Steel, of which will vote on all legislation, applying members, international actions on behalf of the Coalition among others;

I.ii) Hereby defining “Council States” as member states of the Coalition Council;

I.iii) Hereby defining “Member States” as members of the Coalition of Steel;

I.iv) Hereby defining “Observer States” as observers to the Coalition of Steel;

I.v) Hereby defining “WMD” as weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans (and other life forms) and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere in general;

I.vi) Hereby defining “Coalition Assault” as an assault undertaken by members of the Coalition in retaliation to an attack on a member state;

Article II - System of Rule

II.i) Hereby establishing the Coalition Council, of which will rule the Coalition of Steel as an organization and will act on behalf of the same in international scenarios, and bars other members of the Coalition from representing the same;

II.ii) Establishes that the four founding members of the Coalition of Steel - that is, the Waltch Dominion, Imperial Theoneysian Reich, Altarian Empire and the Thedosian Empire - are to be the first states of the Coalition Council and the leading nations of the organization;

II.iii) Establishes that - through Council vote - additional members may be added to the Council;

II.iv) Establishes “Membership Status” for those nations that wish to participate with the Coalition of Steel and benefit from its existence;

II.v) Establishes “Observer Status” for those nations that wish to study the Coalition without participating directly nor gaining from its existence;

II.vi) Clarifies that Observer states are not forced to comply with Charter rulings; however, they shall not be affected by the benefits of the Charter rulings;

Article III - Member System

III.i) Establishes that any and all nations - wealthy or no - are capable of applying for membership in the Coalition of Steel;

III.ii) Establishes that only the Coalition Council may vote on applicants to the Coalition;

III.iii) Establishes, however, the possibility for a member state to give an endorsement to an applicant, which will be taken into consideration at Council hearings;

III.iv) Establishes that any and all applicants are subject to background checks by Council States;

III.v) Establishes that if the Coalition Council discovers unacceptable behavior on behalf of a member state, they retain the right to terminate their membership;

Article IV - Agreements

IV.i) Member states are expected to trade among themselves;

IV.ii) Most major civilian technologies are to be shared among member states of the Coalition of Steel;

IV.iii) Military technologies of utmost importance - should they be capable of creating a turning point in a conflict - must be shared;

IV.iv) Establishes that WMD devices must be detailed in full to the Coalition Council;

IV.v) Establishes that - in the event of disaster - financial (and other) assistance from member states must be transferred to the appropriate organization established for the utilization of said finances with the purpose of re-establishing order, peace and equality within the afflicted nation;

IV.vi) Organizes annual conferences at the capital of the Coalition in order to converse on the topics that have occurred throughout the year;

Article V - Rules of Engagement

V.i) Establishes that an attack on a member state is to be considered an act of war upon the Coalition of Steel and demands a fully-coordinated attack between all states;

V.ii) Establishes that a Coalition Assault must take place after another nation has attacked a Coalition member state;

V.iii) Establishes that - in the event that a member state is the aggressor and instigator of a conflict - the Coalition itself is barred from declaring war, unless said conflict spreads to other member states or results in the invasion of the Coalition member

V.iv) Establishes that each individual member state may still coordinate an attack among themselves without declaring war on behalf of the Coalition of Steel;

Article - Official Declaration

This article officially declares the first and ever establishment of the Coalition of Steel, designed to be a political, economic and military pact that aims towards peace among its members and the remainder of the world on which we all reside. This declaration is to be effective immediately after the public release of these antecedent sections.

Proposals
Proposals made by trusted members of the Coalition of Steel that are presently at vote are placed in the “Current Proposal At Vote” section whilst any successful proposal is listed as a “Resolution”.

No proposal at vote.

Approvals: Four [Waltch Dominion, G.T.E., Altarian Empire, Imperial Pony Reich]
Denies: Zero
Abstains: Zero
Passed

To: Coalition Member Nations
Subject: Coalition of Steel Resolution #1
Encryption: Diplomatic, Level Three

Taking Note that the Coalition has an active defense pact;

Believing, however, that the Coalition remains unguarded still;

Also Believing that, in order to ensure the overall protection of the Coalition, military installations must be stationed in all nations;

Hereby:

1.) Creates the Coalition Expeditionary Force (CEF) in order to establish defensive postures across Coalition nations;

2.) Organizes the CEF from volunteered military forces from Council States;

3.) Excludes military forces from any specific national belief, such as libertarianism or conservatism;

4.) Creates the Defense Committee of the Coalition under the Coalition Council;

§4.1) Designates the Defense Committee as the leading head of the Coalition Expeditionary Force;

5.) Establishes secure funding via national governments and investments from the Coalition Treasury;

6.) Offers the option that military installations be constructed in/near Coalition member-states;

7.) Dictates that the maximum amount of military installations allowed in a specific nation is limited to three, after which high rents are implemented;

8.) Implements size limits dictating that between fifteen and twenty thousand combat personnel may be present in a specific facility;

A.) Dictates overall distribution of combat personnel from the CEF in any specific nation must not supersede fifty thousand;

Hereby Establishes this resolution as proper law within the Coalition of Steel

Approvals: Three [G.T.E., Waltch Dominion, Altarian Empire]
Abstains: None
Dis-approvals: None

[Voting Concluded. Proposal Passed]

Coalition of Steel Resolution #2

Noting the requirements for close economic pacts and access among all member states of the Coalition of Steel;

Feeling that all current economic agreements in place are not sufficient to fill the economic role of the Coalition;

Understanding that, in order to establish an appropriate economic enrichment program within the Coalition’s member states, efficient agreements are required;

The Coalition Hereby

I) Removes tariff barriers between member states of the Coalition of Steel;

II) Establishes incentives to encourage the populations of Coalition member states to export and import to/from other Coalition member states;

III) Creates the Coalition Economic Committee (CEC) in order to overview the trade agreements established by and between Coalition member states, which will be led by the Coalition Council’s financial ministers;

IV) Dictates that the CEC will be run primarily by the Coalition Council;

§IV.i) Establishes that each Coalition member will appoint three representatives of their choosing to the CEC;

§IV.ii) States that, should a representative of the CEC perish or resign, it is the duty of the respective Coalition member to replace that representative as swiftly as possible;

§IV.iii) Establishes that, should a nation not replace a missing representative from the CEC within 30 days’ time from their departure, a new representative from that nation will be immediately appointed by the existing CEC;

V) Creates a central bank for Coalition member states denominated the Coalition Central Bank, in which all funds directed towards the Coalition, whether from donations or fees, be centralized for use across all Coalition members;

VI) Gives the CEC the responsibility of writing out the economic pacts between all member states, to ensure neutrality between the two member states;

VII) Gives the CEC full power over the Coalition Central Bank in order to allocate the necessary monetary units to financial assistance packages for nations in weaker economic positions;

VIII) Ensures that standard-status member states may voice objections to distributions of Coalition finances;

IX) Requires that any such objection be held in a hearing before the Coalition Council, who will heed their plea(s) and reform a new decision, should the information provided be accurate;

X) Dictates that the state receiving financial assistance be capable of defense before the Coalition Council;

XI) States that any Coalition financial package is merely temporary, and any money received must be returned to the Coalition Central Bank, when able;

XII) Assures that any and all financial packages provided to member states will be observed carefully by the CEC, and, in the case of misuse of Coalition funds, will demand a refund of financial package;

Hereby Establishes Coalition Resolution #6 as official in Coalition legislature.

Coalition of Steel Resolution #3
Coalition of Steel Members

Recognizing the immense importance of communicated organization of crime and justice;

Noting that the Coalition of Steel, while effectively dealing with criminals within their own territories, have not set standards for extradition to other nations;

Believing that official legislature regarding the transportation of criminal personnel from one territory to another is vital to the overall combat of criminal actions;

Hereby Establishes

Article I - Definitions

I.i) Defining “extradition” as the act of transporting a denoted criminal from one nation to another;

I.ii) Defining an “extradition treaty” as an official document implicating two (or more) nations into obligations of extradition should a nation lawfully demand it;

I.iv) Defining an “organizational arrest warrant” as an arrest warrant valid across a multitude of nations with the intention to supply a multitude of nations with an arrest warrant to capture an international criminal to extradite to the issuing member;

I.v) Defining “rights of asylum” as the right given to an individual persecuted in his or her native nation for political, religions or other views to be protected by another sovereign entity, often referring to a foreign nation;

I.vi) Defining “safe conduct” as uninterrupted conduct through a nation obligated to extradite if a nation has decided to accept the right of asylum and grant it to any individual;

I.vii) Defining a “Coalition member state” as a participant of the Coalition of Steel;

I.viii) Defining “foreign to the Coalition” as an individual foreign to all nations of the Coalition of Steel;

I.ix) Defining the “Coalition Council” as the four leading nations of the Coalition of Steel;

I.x) Defining “Civil/Human Rights Violations” as the abuse of the civil, political, cultural, social and economic rights accessible to all human beings;

Article II - Extradition Treaty

II.i) Establishing that organizations participating as full members (if willing observers) of the Coalition of Steel are obligated to sign extradition treaties with all Coalition members;

II.ii) Establishing that extradition between nations is an obligation to those of which it is requested;

II.iii) Establishing that in the event the wanted individual reaches an embassy or consulate before authorities are able to arrive on the scene, police forces must stand down;

II.iv) Establishing that any individual that has entered a consulate or embassy has the right to request right of asylum of another sovereign entity;

II.v) Further establishing that in the event a nation agrees to grant asylum to an individual wanted for extradition, safe conduct shall not be granted;

II.vi) Establishing that asylum cannot be granted by a Coalition member state when the individual wanted is being requested by another Coalition member state;

II.vii) Establishing that in the event a Coalition member state wishes to grant asylum to an individual foreign to the Coalition of Steel, the Coalition Council will call for a Coalition-wide meeting in order to decide whether the Coalition of Steel should grant support to the Coalition member state;

Article III - Coalition Arrest Warrant

III.i) Establishing a “Coalition Arrest Warrant” among all Coalition member states;

III.ii) Establishing that any and all Coalition Arrest Warrants must be followed by full members of the Coalition, though Observers may comply;

III.iii) Establishing that said Coalition Arrest Warrant will be operated in the form of transportation from the nation in which the criminal was captured to the issuing nation;

III.iv) Dictates that these such warrants must be utilized only under the most strict of situations and must first be approved by the Coalition Council;

Article IV - Joint Coalition Court

IV.i) Noting the immense necessity of an international court of justice unbiased to any one government or organisation;

IV.ii) Further noting that such an international court would be utilized for the most barbaric of criminal actions of which include but are not limited to gross human and/or civil rights violations, genocide as well as other crimes against humanity and war crimes;

IV.iii) Establishes the Joint Coalition Court, or the JCC, to undergo all justice hearings on behalf of the Coalition of Steel;

IV.iv) Establishes that should a leader of an enemy nation - of which has committed gross civil rights violations - be captured, they shall face fair trial before the Joint Coalition Court of which will determine whether they are guilty or no and their respective sentences;

Article V - Official Declaration

This article officially declares this legislation, the Coalition of Steel Resolution #7, as agreed upon by all electing members of the Coalition of Steel, as effective legislature for the Coalition of Steel. This legislation is to be effective immediately after the public release of these antecedent sections.

Approvals: G.T.E., Imperial Pony Reich, Waltch Dominion
Abstains: None
Dis-approvals: Altarian Empire

[Status: Voting Completed - Approved]

Coalition Expeditionary Force

• Infantry x1,404
  • L-M6G5 Sabre x116
  • L-I3G5 Phalanx x77
  • L-C2G5 Aspis x30
  • L-S2G5 Ballista x20
  • L-R3G5 Arbalest x7
  • A-F5G5 Valkyrie x18
  • A-B1G6 Phantasm x2
  • A-R3G5 Lucifer x4
  • A-T2G5 Talon x30
  • A-V3G5 Vertigo x10
  • A-U2G5 Skycrawler x2
  • Type 05 AC x1

Total Count
  • 64 vessels of the Imperial Navy
    • 298 aircraft of the Imperial Navy
  • 2 Armies from the Imperial Army
  • 1 Army from the Imperial Marine Corps

Imperial Navy

34th Fleet - “Council” Fleet
    Commander in Chief: Admiral Trevor Wallace
    Capital Ship: T.E.S Citadel

“Council-1”
    Commander in Chief: Vice-Admiral Phyllis Trainor
    Capital Ship: T.E.S Citadel

• T.E.S Citadel (Andraste-class Dreadnought Carrier)
    Commander in Chief: Vice-Admiral Phyllis Trainor
    • 36x F/A-32E Super Cobra multi-role (3x multi-role squadron)
    • 6x EW-8 Deity AWACs (1x early warning squadron)
    • 6x EA-32 Corsair multi-role (1x electronic warfare squadron)
    • 12x UH-96 Hawk utility helicopters (1x anti-submarine squadron)
  • T.E.S Trebuchet (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Edmund C. Banks
    • 4x V-25 Goshawk transports (1x transport helicopter squadron)
    • 4x MTH-6 Pandora transports (1x transport helicopter squadron)
    • 4x AH-80 Blackfoot gunships (1x attack helicopter squadron)
    • 4x MAH-8 Little Cub (1x small-sized attack helicopter squadron)
  • T.E.S Ballista (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Susan R. Jones
  • T.E.S Tower (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Kevin L. Garcia
  • T.E.S Presidency (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain John F. Ray
  • T.E.S Falchion (Kennedy-Class Amphibious Docking Ship)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Chris R. Gordon
    • 6x M188V Fastback amphibious APC
    • 6x AMZ-26A Badger amphibious IFV
  • T.E.S Saber (Kennedy-Class Amphibious Docking Ship)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Mary A. Pearce
    • 6x AMZ-26A Badger amphibious IFV
  • T.E.S Rhino (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Miles K. Conrad
    • 1x UH-96 Hawk utility helicopter
  • T.E.S Bald Eagle (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Shelagh N. Michaud
  • T.E.S Spartan (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Kenneth E. Mitchum
  • T.E.S Washington (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Marlon C. Valenzuela
  • T.E.S Jefferson (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Emily J. Hadfield
  • T.E.S Widow (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Steven R. Artrip
  • T.E.S Empire (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Brian S. Cook
  • T.E.S Phantom (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Melvin D. Garcia
  • T.E.S Virginia (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Rosemarie H. Harrison
  • T.E.S James Town (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Danny M. Jordan
  • T.E.S Oregon (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Denise S. Johnson
  • T.E.S Ohio (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Tony J. Turner
  • T.E.S Amerigo (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Arthur M. Maxwell
  • T.E.S Dionysus (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Selma B. Leblanc
  • T.E.S Thor (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Carla D. Riccardi
  • T.E.S Texas (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Gary R. Schwartz
  • T.E.S Juarez (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jack E. Harmer
  • T.E.S Bellum (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Alvin C. Edward
  • T.E.S Guerra (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Derrick R. Hall
  • T.E.S Aurora (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Thomas B. Story
  • T.E.S Prowess (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jacob D. Clay
  • T.E.S Anderson (Qun-class SSN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Brad M. Melton
  • T.E.S Manta (Qun-class SSN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jermaine B. Espinoza
  • T.E.S Ray (Archdemon-class SSBN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Dale A. Arbogast
  • T.E.S Marlin (Archdemon-class SSBN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Marín Pulido Cepeda

“Council-2”
    Commander in Chief: Vice Admiral Alvin Grace
    Capital Ship: T.E.S Liberty

• T.E.S Liberty (Thedas-class Super Carrier)
    Commander in Chief: Vice Admiral Alvin Grace
    • 36x F/A-32E Super Cobra multi-role (3x multi-role squadron)
    • 6x EW-8 Deity AWACs (1x early warning squadron)
    • 6x EA-32 Corsair multi-role (1x electronic warfare squadron)
    • 12x UH-96 Hawk utility helicopters (1x anti-submarine squadron)
  • T.E.S Capitol (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Robert D. Boynton
  • T.E.S Steel (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain John L. Miller
  • T.E.S Torpedo (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Kevin H. Terranova
  • T.E.S Pearls (Lincoln-Class AAS)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Terry D. Hubbard
  • T.E.S Ares (Kennedy-Class Amphibious Docking Ship)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Daniel G. Thomas
    • 6x M118A Fastback amphibious IFV
  • T.E.S Mercury (Kennedy-Class Amphibious Docking Ship)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Douglas S. Holland
    • 6x M118A Fastback amphibious IFV
  • T.E.S Crossbow (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jose J. Desimone
  • T.E.S Idaho (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Paul M. Hayes
  • T.E.S Michigan (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Christopher M. Sizemore
  • T.E.S Nova Scotia (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Daryl M. Schmidt
  • T.E.S Knox (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain William R. Luciano
  • T.E.S Selfbow (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Beth K. Lewandowski
  • T.E.S Longbow (Templar-class Missile Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Benjamin E. Ryan
  • T.E.S Viking (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jennifer H. Greenbaum
  • T.E.S Apache (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Jerry D. Aguirre
  • T.E.S Sumter (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Joel T. Baker
  • T.E.S Maine (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Bobby T. Whitman
  • T.E.S Alabama (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Alice N. Ross
  • T.E.S Huntress (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Gary J. McDowell
  • T.E.S Lioness (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Peter D. Nelson
  • T.E.S Union (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Sarah M. Fisher
  • T.E.S Ballistic (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Roxanne I. Williams
  • T.E.S California (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Ashley J. Cash
  • T.E.S Baja California (Minrathous-class Cruiser)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Frank V. Garza
  • T.E.S Quebec (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Joseph C. Collier
  • T.E.S Alberta (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Susan E. Llanos
  • T.E.S Coalition (Theia-class Destroyer)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Johnathan V. Givens
  • T.E.S Arms (Qun-class SSN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Emma P. Wyatt
  • T.E.S Defender (Qun-class SSN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Giselle R. Bennett
  • T.E.S Raider (Archdemon-class SSBN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Ronald P. Smith
  • T.E.S Mainframe (Archdemon-class SSBN)
    Commander in Chief: Captain Mary S. Berkman

Imperial Army

12th Army
    Commander in Chief: Lieutenant General Catherine A. Campbell

• 1st Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Jonathan C. Wilson
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Sherry H. Tate
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Thomas L. Lebouef
      • 30,000 troops
  • 2nd Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Robert G. Falls
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Gilbert M. Heaton
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Matthew M. Mauriello
      • 30,000 troops

9th Army
    Commander in Chief: Lieutenant General Staci J. Maker
  • 1st Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Danielle J. Gray
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General John M. Stanley
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Elaine S. Leyva
      • 30,000 troops
  • 2nd Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Mary S. Cordray
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General April K. Barnes
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Donald K. Montana
      • 30,000 troops

7th Aviation Combat Brigade

• 7th Aviation Combat Brigade
    Commanding Officer: Lieutenant General Gregory H. Klendagon
    • 8x UH-96 aviation command helicopters
    • 4x DC6 Gray Fox reconnaissance drones
    • 4x MAH-6 Little Cub combat helicopter
    • 2x C26 Global Eagle cargo aircraft
    • Aviation Support Battalion
    • 1st Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General Daniel B. Hawkings
      Operational Parameters: Assist CoS globally
      • 16x AH-80 Blackfoot attack helicopters
      • 10 UH-96 utility helicopters
      • 4x HH-96 MEDEVAC helicopters
      • 4x UH-96 troop transport helicopters
      • 4x CTH-6 heavy cargo helicopters
      • 2x F-81E Strike Vulture multi-role
      • 2x A39 Beowulf strike aircraft
    • 2nd Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General Jessica C. Friedman
    • 3rd Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General Hector Gonzalez

Imperial Marines

6th Army
Commander in Chief: Lieutenant General Michael F. McFerren

• 1st Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Bonnie C. Frierson
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Carol B. Saragosa
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Katherine C. Redfield
      • 30,000 troops
  • 2nd Corps
    Commander in Chief: Major General Johnny J. Lee
    • 1st Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Chris V. Dykes
      • 30,000 troops
    • 2nd Division
      Commander in Chief: Brigadier General Brian S. Holloway
      • 30,000 troops

12th Aviation Combat Brigade

• 12th Aviation Combat Brigade
    Commanding Officer: Lieutenant General Jon J. Graff
    • 8x UH-96 aviation command helicopters
    • 4x DC6 Gray Fox reconnaissance drones
    • 4x MQ-12 Luna combat helicopter drones
    • 2x C26 Global Eagle cargo aircraft
    • Aviation Support Battalion
    • 1st Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General James T. Rogers
      • 16x AH-61 Leviathan attack helicopters
      • 4x V-25 Goshawk tilt-rotor transport helicopters
      • 4x CH-62 heavy cargo helicopters
      • 2x F/A-32 Super Cobra multi-role
      • 2x F-36 Lighting multi-role STOVL
    • 2nd Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General Daniella K. Sanders
    • 3rd Aviation Combat Element
      Commanding Officer: Major General Catherine L. Martin

Supports

Thedosian Space Authority
    Commanding Center: Amaranthine Space Authority

• 3x Amerosat logistics satellites
  • 4x Everest weapons platforms

Total Count:
  • 15 vessels of the Emperican People’s National Navy
  • 131 fabricated animals of the Emperican People’s National Navy
  • 300,000 soldiers of the Emperican People’s Land Army.
  • 100,000 vozboyetri of the Emperican People’s National Air Corps.
  • 275 aircraft of the Emperican People’s National Air Corps.

Emperican People’s National Navy

• 15x Trenyer-class submarines.
  • 100x East Sea-breed kappa
  • 30x Aphrodite Bay-breed behemoths
  • 1x Airbeast

Emperican People’s Liberation Army

8th Battlegroup

4th Army
  • 50,000 soldiers

3rd Army
  • 50,000 soldiers

7th Army
  • 50,000 soldiers

12th Battlegroup

1st Army
  • 50,000 soldiers

2nd Army
  • 50,000 soldiers

3rd Army
  • 50,000 soldier

Emperican People’s National Aerial Corps

5th Battlegroup

Third Shock Army
    • 50,000 vozboyetri

Fifth Advance Army
    • 50,000 vozboyetri

Forth Aerial Wing

Third Combat Ezkidryl’ya’
    • 200 F-37 Nova aerial superiority fighters.
    • 75 F-33E Celtic close support fighters.

Imperial 12th Legion

3rd Legion Battlegroup

• 1st Corps
    • Fifty thousand Legionaries
  • 2nd Corps

4th Legion Battlegroup

• 1st Corps
  • 2nd Corps

Imperial 6th Fleet

One Hell-fire class Super Carrier
  • Four Overseer class AWACS (Early Warning Squadron)
  • Twenty B1-50 Super Falcon fighters (Two Squadrons)
  • Fifteen F-180B Hornet Multi-role fighters (One Squadron)
  • Ten Imperial Sea-hawk Utility helicopters
Two Citadel class Amphibious Assault Ships
  • Five Minotaur class Transports (One Transport Helicopter Squadron)
  • Five Workhorse Class Transports (One Transport Helicopter Squadron)
  • Eight Devastator class Gunships (Two Attack Helicopter Squadrons)
Ten SA-15 class Destroyers
Ten Ares class Attack Submarines (Electric)
Ten Zeus class Frigates (Guided Missile)
Ten Falcon class Frigates (Anti-Submarine)

Total Numbers

• Two hundred thousand men
  • Forty-three ships

Inquisitorial Forces
    • Inquisitor Koln of the Ordos Malleus
    • 3 Companies of Inquisitorial Stormtroopers - 300 men
    Air Forces
      LXVII Air Corps (See Factbook)
    Naval Forces
    • Battlefleet Wojek (See Factbook)
    Imperial Guard Forces (3,000 men per Regiment)
    • Cadian 123rd Infantry Regiment
    • Cadian 823rd Super-heavy Regiment
    • Cadian 19th Armored Regiment
    • Catachan MCI Infantry Regiment
    • Death Korps 25th Artillery Regiment
    • 384th Elysian Para-troopers Regiment
    • 129th Mordian Armored Regiment
    Space Marine Forces (100 Marines per Company)
    • Minotaurs 2nd Company
    • Tiger Claws 8th Company
    • Halo Dragoons 3rd Company

Total Count
  • 4,096 marines
  • 32 Interceptors
  • 16 Recon Vehicles
  • 1 Aerospace Carrier

• 4 Divisions
    • 4 Battalions Each
      • 4 Companies Each
        • 4 Platoons Each
          • 4 Squads Each
            • 16 Marines Each

Registration

Code: Select all
This is a form to join the Coalition of Steel.
Please complete it in order to allow the Council States to designate their response.

[list][b][u]Governmental Information[/u][/b]

[*][b]Name of nation[/b]:
[*][b]Population (as per last census)[/b]:
[*][b]Head of State[/b]:
[*][b]Head of Government[/b]:
[*][b]Governmental system[/b]:
[*][b]Economic system[/b]:
[/list]

[list][b][u]Economic Information[/u][/b]

[*][b]GDP[/b]:
[*][b]GDP/capita[/b]:
[*][b]Taxing System[/b]:
[*][b]Unemployment Rate[/b]:
[*][b]Currency Exchange Rate[/b]:
[*][b]Imports[/b]:
[*][b]Exports[/b]:
[*][b]Net Trade[/b]:
[*][b]Largest Import[/b]:
[*][b]Largest Export[/b]:
[*][b]Industry Regulation[/b]:
[*][b]Is slavery legal?[/b]:[/list]

[list][b][u]Military Information[/u][/b]

[*][b]Military Population (#)[/b]:
[*][b]Military Population (%)[/b]:
[*][b]Number of servicemen in the Army or equivalent[/b]:
[*][b]Number of servicemen in the Navy[/b]:
[*][b]Number of servicemen in the Air-Force[/b]:
[*][b]Military Budget Total[/b]:
[*][b]Budget of the Army or equivalent[/b]:
[*][b]Budget of the Navy[/b]:
[*][b]Budget of the Air-Force[/b]:
[*][b]Strongest branch of military[/b]:
[*][b]Head of the Army or equivalent[/b]:
[*][b]Head of the Navy[/b]:
[*][b]Head of the Air-Force[/b]:
[/list]

[list][b][u]RP Information[/u][/b]

[*]Mandatory Link
[*]Mandatory link
[*]Mandatory link
[*]Optional Link
[*]Optional Link
[*][b]RP type most comfortable with[/b]:
[*][b]RP type least comfortable with[/b]:
[/list]

November 22nd, 2012: Restarted Change Log to establish cleaner, more effective format. Coalition of Steel locale was restarted and reformatted, along with several changes and additions to its charter, registration form and others.

November 24th, 2012: After a non-existent voting session between the Council States, the admission of YellowApple into the Coalition Council was approved. YellowApple was moved from Member States to Council States. Additionally, Imperial Japan was added to Member States.

December 7th, 2012: This addition to log is to commemorate the immense loss at the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor that occurred on this date, 71 years ago.

December 8th, 2012: Velkanika was added to Member States

December 12th, 2012: Multiple changes made to registration form, including the first ever introduction of an economic section. Additionally, OoC spoiler added at beginning of thread in order to inform possible applicants. [Also took free time to celebrate 12/12/12 - last time in our lifetimes.]

December 21st, 2012: No changes were directly made to the OP itself; however, it would be no fun if we hadn’t made an entry in the log on the day we were all supposed to die.

January 1st, 2013: Minor changes made to application regarding the economic information section.

January 11th, 2013: After a voting session in which four Council states submitted their votes, the United Technocratic States of Durmatagno was promoted from Observer State to Member State.

January 24th, 2013: Minor changes in Coalition legislation oversaw the transition from the Coalition Defense Corps - once theoretically established by never practically collated - to the Coalition Expeditionary Force, which has begun practical construction with the initial addition of Thedosian forces. These have been added to the OP.

January 29th, 2013: A change was made to the beginning of the OP, adding the capital of the Coalition and its headquarters building.

February 2nd, 2013: Upon request, Imperial-Japan’s account has been changed.

February 21st, 2013: Thedosian Empire augmented commitment to Coalition Expeditionary Force; from Battle Fleet (20th, 36 ships) to Fleet (34th, 64 ships).

March 30th, 2013: After a voting session in which all five Council states submitted their votes, the Kingdom of Transoxthraxia has been admitted into the Coalition of Steel

April 1st, 2013: December 21st was wrong! It was April 1st! The zombies are here! RUN!

April 12th, 2013: Added Imperium of Tanith to list of members.

April 16th, 2013: Added YellowApplan, Tanith, and Altarian ORBAT to the list.

May 22nd, 2013: Added Legion of the Dark Crown to roster.
Last edited by Xanixi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 am, edited 87 times in total.
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 am

That brand new thread smell.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 am

Grand Britannia wrote:That brand new thread smell.

How do you like the new format?
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 am

Xanixi wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:That brand new thread smell.

Your definition of WMD seems strange.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 am

Rules of engagement? Civilians expendable.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:13 am

And why aren't I a member you rascals?
Grand Britannia wrote:

New Zepuha
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zepuha » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

Wasn't I just accepted to membership? I'd also like to inform everyone I'm watching a nation play with nukes. Not sure that he's hostile but announcing it says something.
| Mallorea and Riva should resign | Sic Semper Tyrannis |
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1372 ($337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 106
  • Games not played: 34 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 2,471h

Likes: Libertarians, Law Enforcement, NATO, Shinzo Abe, Taiwan, Angele Merkel, Ron Paul, Israel, Bernie Sanders
Dislikes: Russia, Palestine, Socialism, 'Feminism', Obama, Mitch Daniels, DHS, Mike Pence, UN

[13:31] <Koyro> I want to be cremated, my ashes put into a howitzer shell and fired at the White House.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

Imperial--japan wrote:And why aren't I a member you rascals?

Dat rape face.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

New Zepuha
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zepuha » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am

So NSEconomy says my total military manpower is 573,589,490. I don't know who I should believe, NStracker or NSEconomy.
Last edited by New Zepuha on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Mallorea and Riva should resign | Sic Semper Tyrannis |
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1372 ($337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 106
  • Games not played: 34 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 2,471h

Likes: Libertarians, Law Enforcement, NATO, Shinzo Abe, Taiwan, Angele Merkel, Ron Paul, Israel, Bernie Sanders
Dislikes: Russia, Palestine, Socialism, 'Feminism', Obama, Mitch Daniels, DHS, Mike Pence, UN

[13:31] <Koyro> I want to be cremated, my ashes put into a howitzer shell and fired at the White House.

Hochste Helvetica
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hochste Helvetica » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm

*crashes through skylight, Open Mykma Style*

Don't shoot! It's me, Emp! This is going to be my main nation from now on.
Everyday nation of New Emperica.
The Most Serene Order of Helvetica
DefCon: 3 | At arms, brothers and sisters! | ThreaLev: 4
Population: 8,670,333
Demonym: Helvetian
Capital: Cristena
Military: 211,886
Foreign Affairs: Stay the fack out!

Hochste Helvetica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hochste Helvetica » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 pm

New Zepuha wrote:So NSEconomy says my total military manpower is 573,589,490. I don't know who I should believe, NStracker or NSEconomy.

Neither. I hate calculators, and would advise you not to use them.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Hochste Helvetica wrote:
New Zepuha wrote:So NSEconomy says my total military manpower is 573,589,490. I don't know who I should believe, NStracker or NSEconomy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Hochste Helvetica wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:?
Grand Britannia wrote:

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Grand Britannia wrote:
Xanixi wrote:

Your definition of WMD seems strange.

I was rushing and just threw whatever I could. I revamped the charter last. However, I've replaced that definition with a more viable one.

Imperial--japan wrote:Rules of engagement? Civilians expendable.

See, that's the kind of behaviour that falls under III.v.

Imperial--japan wrote:And why aren't I a member you rascals?

I'll just consider you to be under the Holy Britannian Empire for now.

New Zepuha wrote:Wasn't I just accepted to membership? I'd also like to inform everyone I'm watching a nation play with nukes. Not sure that he's hostile but announcing it says something.

Not that I've noticed. You've obtained the approval of the Altarian Empire, but not that of the Alliance nor the UESR (or Helvetica, whatever). This is a democratic system requiring the majority to approve your entrance. I haven't approved because of real life time-taking issues. I'll try to say something tomorrow.

We're generally just going to steer the other way from nuclear players; they tend to disobey the rules of logic.

Neither. Firstly, they're trackers, which means you can set your own military population (Absolution, anyhow) at 100%. Bad. NSEconomy is trying to tell you how many people are fit for service. Also bad, seeing as its 10.93%.

Just calculate your own. Make a population (unless you use NS populations) and calculate your own military population.
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Hochste Helvetica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hochste Helvetica » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Y U NO CHANGE UESR TO HELVETICA? :(

Well, if my neutrality isn't needed here, than I'll be leaving to play Minecraft....

SPEAKING OF NEUTRALITY...I'm screwed if someone attacks the Coalition.

*sets aside a brigade or two to deploy during coalition-wide wars*

The Coalizione Difesa Divisione! We only intervene if Helvetian citizens are in danger, major human rights violations have been verified, etc...

*sets off to write those rules up*

Then again, Switzerland did deploy some elite troops to Kosovo...meh.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I know I'm not supposed to tag threads anymore, but screw the rules, I have green hair!

So tag.

Your call. NationStates seems to be divided quite evenly among Absolution fans, NSEconomy fans, and no-tracker fans. I personally use Absolution's tracker as a guideline and adjust things appropriately (since my RPing doesn't exactly follow my NS data).

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 pm

When did I get kicked out?
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

Altaiire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaiire » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 pm

The God-Realm wrote:When did I get kicked out?

Things always end up getting lost when you switch workplaces!
For both IC and OoC, please refer to me as the Altarian Empire, or Altair in short form. The demonym is Altarian(s.)
National Information (old, out of date): National Factbook Military Factbook

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Altaiire wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:When did I get kicked out?

Things always end up getting lost when you switch workplaces!

This. Will change when on PC.
Also have to add Velkanika.
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Altaiire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Altaiire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:03 am

Δικαιοσύνη ή Θάνατος

To: Coalition Member Nations
Subject: Collapse of the UESR
Encryption: TIER3 [DPLMTC]

NOTING that the United Emperican Socialist Republics have fallen due to a mass outbreak of White Fever;

FURTHER NOTING that the White Fever epidemic was caused by a breach of security in the Emperican biological arsenal;

LAMENTING the horrendous loss of life caused by the disease and the Emperican government itself;

BELIEVING order must be restored to the former UESR as soon as possible;

THE ALTARIAN EMPIRE DECREES:

i.) Due to the decisions made by the Emperican government, Altair hereby renounces all recognition of the Emperican government's legitimacy;

ii.) As the Emperican government is not legitimate, Altair hereby recognizes Emperica's sovereignty as a nation as void;

iii.) Altair declares the former UESR, as it no longer has a legitimate functioning government, an Altarian territory;

iv.) Meeting the Edicts' definition of a "territory in chaos," Altair hereby declares Arch Knight martial law upon the former UESR;

v.) Being an Altarian territory, the former UESR is hereby considered protected by Altarian sovereignty;

vi.) Any attempts to encroach on Altarian territory will be responded to with any and all necessary measures;

vii.) Due to the White Fever outbreak, Altair hereby declares the former UESR a quarantined zone and all travel to and from the former UESR is banned accordingly;

viii.) Any foreign aid sent to the former UESR must be submitted to the Altarian Empire for appropiate allocation.
For both IC and OoC, please refer to me as the Altarian Empire, or Altair in short form. The demonym is Altarian(s.)

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am

You clever little bastard.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 am

Grand Britannia wrote:You clever little bastard.

We must move to intercept
Grand Britannia wrote:

Hochste Helvetica
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hochste Helvetica » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am

*grabs Alti by the ear and squirts him with water*

NO! BAD NATION!.

Emperica/Emprussia won't become anyone's territory. Just leave it be and let it die in peace, because I'll probably retcon that in the future and use both Helvetica and the UESR.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

Hochste Helvetica wrote:*grabs Alti by the ear and squirts him with water*

NO! BAD NATION!.

Emperica/Emprussia won't become anyone's territory. Just leave it be and let it die in peace, because I'll probably retcon that in the future and use both Helvetica and the UESR.

You should just have let it be.
Most Astounding Fact
American and Spanish

Altaiire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Altaiire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 am

Hochste Helvetica wrote:*grabs Alti by the ear and squirts him with water*

NO! BAD NATION!.

The idea behind where I intend to take that RP is that Altair eventually creates and distributes the vaccine, rebuilds the UESR, and leaves, thus allowing you to use it again. Of course, as you know with Altair, the military is going to be the one doing the rebuilding... By making it a "territory," I have created a wonderful conflict! Now there are plenty of opportunities for cool subplots to arise. Xanixi tries to press Altair politically to let them in, remnants of the Emperican armed forces fighting against the Altarians, bandits and shit trying to raid rebuilt towns... Yeah. Cool stuff.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates