NATION

PASSWORD

Arva Carin, Dean of Students (sign up OOC open to all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Late Roman Empire » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm

"In need of some aid, domina?" Junius approached Marla. She looked like a girl in serious need of guidance....in the most literal sense.

"I am a freshman, too. Junius Proculus, of the Late Roman Empire. Constantinople, to be precise. Who might you be?" he extended his hand in friendship, with his best engaging smile. If his former life as a Mormon missionary had taught him one thing, it was the value of simple kindness and human warmth in the eyes of others.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

New Macureus
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Alar Darin

Postby New Macureus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"Can't say that I've ever met a dragon before. I always thought them a creature from mythology. Even so, I hope that you don't mind my greeting you. Elisae, is that right?"

"What is Saurisisia like, for reptiles and humans respectively?"

While not as warm as Proculus, being a New Macurean (and thus stiff and aloof by the demands of his unsentimental culture), he sought to make a friend that might come in handy....and who seemed likely to warm even the first gestures of goodwill. There was nothing sensual in this, since she wasn't human. Just an attempt to build his first real friendship here....well, to the extent that a New Macurean could claim to have friends. That wasn't too easy, of course.
Last edited by New Macureus on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Bisexual, polyamorous, married, atheist, center-right Republican. Yes, I'm an odd sort of fellow. Get over it.

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:38 am

Maria looked at the man, he seemed charming. Her deep blue eyes were pearcing into his to examine the type of person he was.
"Maria Corleone, of Makaivellia. Nice to meet you." she smiled, her well toned arm extending her hand. After the two exchanged hand shakes, Maria, looked at the school. Wasn't as big or elobrate as the university back home, but it was enough. Nice amd subtle, what she wanted and what she needed.
"Do you have any idea of where we are suppose to be?" she said. Her blue eyes made the sky look white. They were so blue, it was as if she were wearing contacts. But no, these naturally blue eyes were as real as they could possibly be.
Last edited by Makaivellia on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
#KANYEWEST2020

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Elisae glanced over at the boy addressing him and, nodding, answered, "Why, yes. It is Elisae and whom do I have the honor of talking to?"

She then scraped the underside of her snout before replying, "Well, life is pretty great. Generally, Reptilian species are treated equally. As for Humans, well, some minor things are a little restricted. Plus, they're viewed with some suspicion by the locals, though it's of little surprise once you learn what Humans have... done in the past to our kinds."
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Vergrai stumbled across what looked to be a dorm. Nobody had seemed to be talking to him, just rushing past with their minds set elsewhere. Maybe it was the dress? Did people consider the dress from his tribe back home to be weird? He hoped dearly that nobody had noticed he was a man, for he wanted to have an equal chance of learning. Once inside, off in the distance, he noticed a big reptile in the distance. He rubbed his eyes, unbeliving to what he was seeing.

"What... the... hell?" he uttered under his breath as he walked down the dorm. It was easy to tell this was a female dominated country, men were barely exsistant. He walked over to the open door that had the dragon and a man talking in a room. "Hi guys... do either of you know what's going on?" he coughed slightly, his throat unable to handle the higher-pitched voice he had to play to keep his disguise as a girl going.
Cicunda is a Tribal Nation. We are family minded spiritual people. We don't care what you look like, where you're from, or what you belive in... Be nice and you'll be treated the same we'd treat eachother. :)

Currency: Cii
Airport: Cicunda's only airport, Gabb Island International Airport. (link down below)
Transport: Ships to/from Port Anderson, Planes to/from Gabb Island International Airport, Trains and Buses inside Cicunda. All cars are banned. Bikes are allowed, but quite an unpleasant distance to ride, take it from us.

We are friends with all. :)

CiTrans Cicunda storefront - Transport and Logistic Solutions!
Gabb Island International Airport!

The Cookish States
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Cicunda wrote:Vergrai stumbled across what looked to be a dorm. Nobody had seemed to be talking to him, just rushing past with their minds set elsewhere. Maybe it was the dress? Did people consider the dress from his tribe back home to be weird? He hoped dearly that nobody had noticed he was a man, for he wanted to have an equal chance of learning. Once inside, off in the distance, he noticed a big reptile in the distance. He rubbed his eyes, unbeliving to what he was seeing.

"What... the... hell?" he uttered under his breath as he walked down the dorm. It was easy to tell this was a female dominated country, men were barely exsistant. He walked over to the open door that had the dragon and a man talking in a room. "Hi guys... do either of you know what's going on?" he coughed slightly, his throat unable to handle the higher-pitched voice he had to play to keep his disguise as a girl going.

Carla noticed the uglier girl outside, looking lost. She felt bad for her and yelled through her open dorm room...

"Hey, you! C'mere!"

Carla wanted quite a few friends, being alone in any way was another insecurity she had. Safety in numbers...right?
Oh, is this sig supposed to make you laugh?

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 am

Vergrai heard a shout and turned around to see a girl looking his way. He walked over to her and held out his hand offering a shake. "Hi I'm... uh... Vanessa! And you are?"
Cicunda is a Tribal Nation. We are family minded spiritual people. We don't care what you look like, where you're from, or what you belive in... Be nice and you'll be treated the same we'd treat eachother. :)

Airport: Cicunda's only airport, Gabb Island International Airport. (link down below)
Transport: Ships to/from Port Anderson, Planes to/from Gabb Island International Airport, Trains and Buses inside Cicunda. All cars are banned. Bikes are allowed, but quite an unpleasant distance to ride, take it from us.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Amy had found her dorm room and had placed her things on the floor by the bed, then she sat down on the bed and tested the springs to see if she would be able to sleep on it for the duration of her stay. It was not the most comfortable bed she had sat on, but it was also not the worst one either, so once she was satisfied that she could live with it, she lifted her first case and on the bed and began to unpack her things, keeping to just one half of the storage space, just in case she got a roommate.

There seemed to be a good number of new students to get to know, some a little weirder than others, but a person should not judge a book by its cover. There seemed to be people from all over, so if nothing else, expanding her knowledge of other nations should be pretty easy, not that she was really that fussed about cultural differences, but it would give her something to tell all her friends back home.

Digging out her mp3 player, she plugged in the ear buds and singing along to the songs playing, she worked at getting herself settled in.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

The appearent silence of the man next to her made Maria, cautious. Walking away, she approached the door to what appeared to be dorms.
"Hello? Anybody there?" she said looking lost.
#KANYEWEST2020

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Cicunda wrote:Vergrai heard a shout and turned around to see a girl looking his way. He walked over to her and held out his hand offering a shake. "Hi I'm... uh... Vanessa! And you are?"

Carla smiled and stuck her hand out..

"Carla Dominguez, well...Carla Cadí-Inuerez Dominguez. But, for the love of God don't call me that. Anyways, this lovely thing is Carlotta. Umm, I think she actually wants to stay in, you want to go out and see what kind of restaurants there are around here?"

She noticed the girl wasn't what one would call pretty, but hey, whatever made her look good by comparison. Upon grabbing her hand, she had a pretty strong vibe that it was a he, but hey, who was she to judge? I mean, sure he/she would scare away any guys, but it was too late to send the thing off now, plus it seemed rather pleasant.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Carlotta casually went into the bathroom and showed her Gloria Regian heritage by not bothering to close the door, and sat there noisily urinating, humming to herself and calling out, "Hey Carla, do we have a visitor? Tell them I'm not being rude, just answering a call to nature." her phone, which was on the counter, hummed and she checked and grinned seeing the text message she'd been sent. "Omigosh, my friend is trying to pick out kittens--they're just adorable, you wouldn't believe this...hang on..." she cleaned herself and flushed, covered herself and washed her hands, then came out to see what was going on and show off the pics.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Vergrai took her hand and shook it gently. "Carla... that's a very sweet name." he said as he looked around for this "Carlotta" that was being introduced. Through an open door, sitting on the toilet making possibly the most loudest toilet trip ever, he spotted the Carlotta. "Oh, wow.." he instantly turned back and looked at Carla, shocked at the, 'openess' of this girl on the toilet.

Umm, I think she actually wants to stay in, you want to go out and see what kind of restaurants there are around here?

"Yes, that would be rather nice!" he said excitably, noticing a flush in the backround and the other girl beginning to speak.

"Omigosh, my friend is trying to pick out kittens--they're just adorable, you wouldn't believe this...hang on..."

Vergrai turned around glad to see the girl was now covered up, a situation much less awkward, and looked at her presentation of pictures.

New Macureus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Alar Darin

Postby New Macureus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Makaivellia wrote:The appearent silence of the man next to her made Maria, cautious. Walking away, she approached the door to what appeared to be dorms.
"Hello? Anybody there?" she said looking lost.

Gesturing for Junius Proculus to follow, Alar Darin called,"Hey, there. I think that you must have scared him. Is that right, Junius?"
When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Bisexual, polyamorous, married, atheist, center-right Republican. Yes, I'm an odd sort of fellow. Get over it.

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

New Edom wrote:Carlotta casually went into the bathroom and showed her Gloria Regian heritage by not bothering to close the door, and sat there noisily urinating, humming to herself and calling out, "Hey Carla, do we have a visitor? Tell them I'm not being rude, just answering a call to nature." her phone, which was on the counter, hummed and she checked and grinned seeing the text message she'd been sent. "Omigosh, my friend is trying to pick out kittens--they're just adorable, you wouldn't believe this...hang on..." she cleaned herself and flushed, covered herself and washed her hands, then came out to see what was going on and show off the pics.

Carla looked over at Carlotta's phone, she had a soft spot for baby animals, even if their adult counterparts grossed her out a bit.

"Awh! They're so little! I wonder if we can have pets here.."

Carla trailed a bit, imagining pet hair sticking to her black shirts, and feces on the floor..

"..probably not. Anyways, I should probably go change again, you guys are all whored up and I look like a bum! Anyways, you got 3 or 4G here Carlotta? Search us up a decent restaurant, I'll be damned if my first night at college is going to be spent indoors. I'm paying."

She had a way of speaking that made the phrase 'whored up' into a compliment. Carla walked toward her room, and undressed, not really bothering with the door. Her culture was comfortable with the human body, a trait the Cookish shared with the Edomites. She pulled the jeans down to around her ankles, and let her shirt and bra go to the floor as well when she remembered something. She walked back out to the main area, stark naked, and looked Vanessa in the eyes..

"You should get the room next to ours, or you can grab our couch. Whichever suits you I guess."

She spun on her heel and walked back to her room to put her dress back on. She'd noticed that Carlotta was much skinnier than herself, but Carla took confidence in the fact that she was a bit...fuller and shapier. To call miss Dominguez fat was a far cry, though her midriff protruded perhaps an inch or two. She was quickly becoming more comfortable with it though, she had a beautiful face and smile, I mean..it could be worse, she could look like Vanessa.

She was kind of dreading class though, it seemed like quite a bit of work. Hopefully there was a guy ready to be used by her for academic purposes.

Through high school, all she normally had to do was say "Let's go study at my place" and wink. Once the guy was in her house, she would say something like "Once we finish, we can hang out" and show her devilish smile. Generally, the victim would work through her homework or project at the speed of testosterone, thinking they knew what hang out meant. After her work was done, she'd turn on the TV and move away their hands that usually ended up running up her thigh or grabbing her hand until they gave up hope and left. They'd usually leave feeling rejected and used, but that's what they got for expecting sex as a transaction.

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011

Junius Proculus

Postby Late Roman Empire » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm

"Yeah, sorry. Your eyes. They remind me of my cousin, Desiderius Proculus. Valerius Desiderius Proculus. The same uncanny shade of blue eyes. He was Emperor, you know. My cousin. He was Emperor of the Empire. A pity that he wasn't Mormon, but then he was baptized post-mortem. My apologies for my silence. Didn't mean to get thrown off like that."
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Carlotta looked at Carla with a bit of envy in her eyes for a moment. Carla had the kind of body the average Edomite loved--pleasingly plump, big assed, a bit of tummy, umistakably feminine. She was still what Edomites thought of as girlish--a look you could only manage if you looked like a Roman statue like President Finnhald (one of her secret idols, she had the whole "Fists of Justice" collection on MP3)--though her bosom and bottom weren't too bad. Carla had such a nice attitude that Carlotta was starting to think that they'd be friends. 'You're so nice...let me check for restaurants.." (OOC: cue Macureus for info)
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

'Vanessa' was looking at the pictures of pets on Carlotta's phone and responded with a "Aw so cute!" as Carla walked over to her room, undressing with the door open. It wasn't as bad as the toilet situation, and despite Cicunda's general clothing was none at all too, it was still slightly awkward inside another culture. More so, weird. These girls didn't look like the girls back in Cicunda. He found himself loosly staring at Carla.

Carla walked back into the room nude as if it was normal in this place, and said
"You should get the room next to ours, or you can grab our couch. Whichever suits you I guess."

Vergrai was trying his hardest to keep his eyes off her, for fear it would be considered rude, and he didn't want to lose chances of making friends with the only people who had talked to him so far. "I'll take the couch, it looks quite comfortable thanks..." As she walked back to her room, he looked back at her, as if to scan her. She was a little what some would consider "larger", but to Vergrai this was very attractive, and was generally encouraged in Cicunda as it was belived they are more healthier and happier people. Not only that, but her face was amazing, and the sight of her smile gave Vergrai a tingling sensation in his stomach, one of peace, fufillment even.

Eireann Fae
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am

Aibell blinks as her would-be roommate vanishes into thin air. "Nuair a raibh sí ag dul?" she asks, fairly surprised at the occurrence. First a dragon showed up to attend school, and now this? "Tá rud éigin aisteach ag dul ar..."

Hands shaking slightly, the lass picks up one of the abandoned bottles of honey-wine from the floor and takes a long draught to calm her nerves. Eyes closed, she lets her thoughts and feelings get absorbed in the experience of imbibing the wonderfully sweet drink, the quality of which is almost as good as Eireann Fae's finest. Having her fill, the girl lowers the bottle and wipes her lips with the back of her glove, and finds herself in a far more pleasant - and less frightened - disposition. She smiles now at the saurian, apparently losing all previous trace of fear. She should not have been so worried in the first place, really - her nation has had some ties with Saurisisia for a while now, though she herself had never seen a member of the native species.

"Oh!" exclaims Aibell, once she realises that everyone else is heading off to the dorms. She follows the lot and takes the empty room across the hall from the rather slutty girl and her slightly less slutty roommate. After setting the mead, now her only possession, on the dresser, the girl pushes the twin beds together, figuring that her own roommate had vanished for good and would not bemoan the lack of sleeping space. This done, she draws the blinds and curtains to block out as much sunlight as possible to protect her delicate skin, and lays her hat and gloves on the dresser next to the mead. Satisfied with her living arrangements, she steps into the hallway to see about meeting some other students (hopefully the sort that will stay corporeal).

The girl crosses the hall, thinking proximity a worthy enough factor to meet new people and as she looks in the open door, is glad to see three women there - the more the merrier. Surprisingly, one is completely naked, asking another if she'd like to stay on their couch. Aibell seems to have forgotten herself for a moment, staring after the girl as she walks back to a different room, presumably to get dressed. She soon regains her composure, though, and raps lightly on the door frame.

"Hullo? Do ye mind if I join ya?" There is an Irish brogue to her voice, but it is clear and pleasant enough, as is her smile, which is almost as bright as her scarlet hair. "Seems me flatmate left me alone, and I've no one here to talk to..."

Translation Where did she go?
Translation Something weird is going on...

(All translations provided by Google.)

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 am

Vergrai looked over at the door after hearing a light tap. There stood a nervous looking girl, barely composed and slightly off-looking.

Eireann Fae wrote:"Hullo? Do ye mind if I join ya?" There is an Irish brogue to her voice, but it is clear and pleasant enough, as is her smile, which is almost as bright as her scarlet hair. "Seems me flatmate left me alone, and I've no one here to talk to..."

He coughed again, aching his throat to get the girly voice in tune. "Heya, come in, we're just about to head off to a resturant! And, uh, don't mind her. She likes, 'dressing', like that it seems." he snuck another look over at Carla's wonderful body, his mind ticking with the hopes that she was as nice as first impressions had shown. Personality was important, and so far, Carla was perfect in every way!

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Maria saw the man approach her again.
"Thanks, alot of people say that." She said smiling.
She walked away and approached Carla, or what was her name again?
"Um, hi, where do you go if your new." She said innocently, not knowing what she was doing.
#KANYEWEST2020

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Looking up as she continued reading, Elisae happened to notice the girl with the long gloves smiling at her. She had the courtesy of smiling back, of course, which was taught to her when she was naught but a child. Looking back up after a period of time, she realized she was largely by herself.

It was then that the unfortunate Drakonian realized that most everyone else was off searching for dorms to stay in. Getting up, book in hand, the Dragoness headed out onto the hallway and made her way down to the dorms. Arriving there, she happened to glance in one to see, to her mild discomfort, a Human girl completely in the nude. Grimacing, Elisae proceeded to move away from the open door, slightly embarrassed by what she had seen.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Maria turned around and well, gasped. What in Gods name? What was it. She tried to hide her gasp but, what was this?
She turned back around thinking nothing of it, but was that a real. Yeah, it was. She turned back around, thise deep blue eyes pentrating Elisaes
"Hi." She said cherfully.
"Do have any idea what were suppose to be doing?"
#KANYEWEST2020

Macureus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2009

Lana Sorin, Room Assistant

Postby Macureus » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Lana chose that moment to pop in to check up on each of the students in the dorm, both male and female.

"Hey, it is time for supper," she finally announced.

It was now 6 pm local time, after all. The new students needed a little something in their bellies and a chance to socialize.

"Come follow me, to the dining hall. There is a special supper in your honor. Hope everyone brought their appetites. It is traditional Macurean food, by the way, so you might find something new. However, we will take special dietary needs," she turned to Elisae in particular with a smile as she said that.
Socially quite liberal, economically a bit more authoritarian. Not a fan of organized religion or traditional family values or the present social order. You've been warned.
"Audacity, audacity, this day, audacity, forever audacity!" - Georges Danton
"It is with regret that we pronounce the fatal truth. Louis must die so that France may live." - Maximilien Robespierre
"I did not seize the crown. I found it in the gutter and picked it up." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

It was about then that Elisae turned to face another girl, yet another Human, trying to talk to her. Tilting her head, the Drakonian replied, "Hi," before shrugging and saying, "I guess we're trying to locate dorm rooms."
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Damak Var
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

OOC: Anyway I can still be accepted? Posted a character sheet in the OOC. You can set up my late entrance and I'll pick up from there.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates