NATION

PASSWORD

Arva Carin, Dean of Students (sign up OOC open to all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eireann Fae
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am

O ná, thinks the newest arrival racing down the street as fast as her bare feet can carry her. Ní arís... Any time she left her homeland, which wasn't often, Aibell tended to get lost. The girl knows every cliff, cave, tree and stone in Eireann Fae, but these foreign cities...

"Oh!" she cries, as the wind takes her hat and sends it soaring a dozen metres in the wrong direction. "Damnú air!" she shouts, as she turns about and dashes to retrieve it. Already she can feel the bright sunlight burning her cheeks. The girl ignores the silent stares of passers-by as she shoves the hat back onto her head and resumes sprinting for the large building she hoped was the school.

At least I travel light, she thinks, taking a quick inventory of everything she has in this country. Hat, blouse, skirt and gloves. Idly, the girl wonders if this school provides uniforms - or has any laws against not wearing knickers. That was an issue in that one country... She is, of course, fine washing her lone outfit often, but isn't sure if they have a private stream for the purpose like she used at home. At the very least, she thinks, surely they don't mind my washing me clothes in the bath...

Finally she enters the facility, assuming it's the right one, as there seems to be many people around her age walking about. A couple of them seem to be talking to a woman who looks like she could be in charge here, and one of those people is carrying a traveller's bag. Hoping she's right, the girl dashes up to the trio, taking a couple of seconds to catch her breath and brush her windswept crimson hair from her emerald eyes. "Gabh... gabh mo leithscéal!" she pants, looking her most apologetic. "Chuaigh mé ar seachrán. Mé... Mé Gaeilge agat?"

I'm in a right spot now, the girl thinks, trying hard to not look as flustered as she feels. She pauses to take a deep breath and calm down, and tries again. "Sorry 'bout that," she manages to say, at last in the proper language. Her voice has a thick Irish lilt, but her English is lovely. "I got lost on me way to the school. This... is the school, aye? Me name's Aibell, I'm lookin' for Arva Carin? Arod University?"

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 am

There were a lot of girls arriving, but that figured; this country was actually bigoted towards men. Carlotta was uncomfortable about that. On the one hand, she was kind of thrilled; she'd had enough of patriarchal countries. However she didn't really hate men, she just wanted to enjoy some freedom, and not really at anyone else's expense. It made her wonder if any guys here were either just really desperate for an education or were submissive men, which she was queasy about.
While men of her own country sometimes really annoyed her, deep down she liked their swagger, their verge, their go to hell attitudes that she envied a bit. Also she seemed to be the least dressed woman here--especially compared to what seemed to be an Elwe woman and the other one who was actually wearing freaking long gloves. She glanced at Carla, hearing her joke, and smiled but had really heard variations on that one before. "Have you drunk a lot of Edomite beer?" she asked politely. "Because it's actually...well a lot of the local ones are made from millet, it would probably surprise you." she smiled as she said this though so it didn't come across as a put down. "Whew, well I'm dying for a shower and something to eat...are we supposed to check out our rooms now?" she asked either of the guides who might be listening. "And when do classes start?"
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Wielkilas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wielkilas » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 am

"Welcome to Arod University. Term starts in three weeks. Students are showing up to claim their dorm rooms already. It's a good idea to do so, or to bunk a student that you can get along with. You will stay where you please on the women's side, as long as you choose early enough. Do you have any questions about our rules or regulations, which were not answered by the brochures? As we told others, there is a special gathering hall for religious minorities, too. The dorms are co-ed, but rooms are segregated by sex. Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are banned. If you have any of those, I would advise you to hand them over now, before you get into trouble," Arva answered the young student with the lovely, if exotic appearance.

"Since you're female, all studies and courses are open to you. Males are excluded from theology and law."

Sölälatherö placed her bag gently on the ground and unzipped the top flap. She ruffled through the bag around until she found the items she was searching for. She produced two bottles of the strong and sweet mead produced in her home region. She then placed them at the feet of the dean and closed her bag. “These were gifts to me and now they are yours. Please enjoy them.” Sölälatherö was a little disappointed that she could not have her mead, but then again she had known she might have to give it up. A happy captain was a good captain was what her mother had always said.

She then addressed the other young women standing with her, a calm, inviting expression on her face and speech to match her countenance. “Who would like to share a room with me?”
Last edited by Wielkilas on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eireann Fae
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Aibell's eyes widen as the other student pulls the bottles of mead from her bag and sets them before the woman whom she assumed was in charge. A gift for the teacher, she thinks. Not accusing the girl of bribery, but appreciating her thoughtfulness. She obviously missed the part where they were asked to give up alcohol. I wonder if she's got more. She's got good taste, anyway. When she asks for a roommate, Aibell is quick to consider it.

"I'd like ta, if ye'll have me." The girl extends her hand in greeting. "Aibell d'Oíche, blessed be and well met. Right fine taste, if that's your normal drink," she continues, gesturing to the bottles on the floor. "I think we can get on fine."

The Cookish States
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 pm

New Edom wrote:There were a lot of girls arriving, but that figured; this country was actually bigoted towards men. Carlotta was uncomfortable about that. On the one hand, she was kind of thrilled; she'd had enough of patriarchal countries. However she didn't really hate men, she just wanted to enjoy some freedom, and not really at anyone else's expense. It made her wonder if any guys here were either just really desperate for an education or were submissive men, which she was queasy about.
While men of her own country sometimes really annoyed her, deep down she liked their swagger, their verge, their go to hell attitudes that she envied a bit. Also she seemed to be the least dressed woman here--especially compared to what seemed to be an Elwe woman and the other one who was actually wearing freaking long gloves. She glanced at Carla, hearing her joke, and smiled but had really heard variations on that one before. "Have you drunk a lot of Edomite beer?" she asked politely. "Because it's actually...well a lot of the local ones are made from millet, it would probably surprise you." she smiled as she said this though so it didn't come across as a put down. "Whew, well I'm dying for a shower and something to eat...are we supposed to check out our rooms now?" she asked either of the guides who might be listening. "And when do classes start?"

Carla blushed.

"Haha, it's just a joke, I've actually never had an Edomite beer."

Carla lingered with her friend to hear the answers to the questions. She thought she knew the way to the rooms, but figured she'd wait for a sure answer.
Oh, is this sig supposed to make you laugh?

Wielkilas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wielkilas » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 am

Sölälatherö grasped Aibell’s hand inside both of hers after she had processed what the other girl had said. Here was someone else who’s first language was not English or even Polish. It was is oddly comforting for her. She had always been able to take comfort in even the smallest or most unusual of similarities and this was one of those instances. “I am glad to have you as my roommate, I am Sölälatherö Hölther.” She glanced briefly at the bottles of mead, “I do like that mead. It is my favorite. I also like a good ale as well.” She flashed a toothy smile at her new roommate, “I think we will become friends in time and after sharing some drinks. Let us find our room.” She the gave Aibell a gentle pat on the shoulder and turned back to the Arva Carin with a calm face. “May we have someone to show us our rooms?”

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Amy looked around the other students as they began to double up for dorm rooms, hoping that there would be an odd number and she could get one on her own. She did not mind sharing, but she was of the opinion ‘why share if you don’t need to’ and it would mean she did not have to think about another person when she wanted to play loud music, walk naked around the room or even have a bit of guy time. Not that she was expecting much in that line, but if necessary she was always willing to experiment. That was what university was about taking that first step to really learning what kind of person she was.

She gathered up her things and trudged along behind the others, her eyes scanning the scenery as they went. The place seemed pleasant enough if you ignored the whole religious stuff. Not that it should make that much difference to her, as she was not taking any religious studies.

Digging into her pocket, she pulled out a packet of gum, and popped a piece into her mouth. She chewed thoughtfully as they headed towards the dorms. She had not been put off with the whole co-ed dorms. She had grown up with an older brother, so it would just be like living with lots of him. The thought made her cringe and then laugh at herself. She had only just arrived at the school, but it seemed like it was going to be a good place to spend a couple of years of her life, and if she did not like it, it was not as if she had to stay there forever.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Macureus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Arva Carin, Dean of Students

Postby Macureus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Arva thanks Solalathero and calms down a bit.

"Sorry. I've been a bit stressed of late. If you'd like to come with us. I think that we will all stick together. Hillary, Usa, and I can help you see what each room and dorm has to offer."

"If I've snapped at anyone, my apologies. But I do have to enforce the rules, you understand. I could have done so with more tact and respect, however. The mead is a nice gesture, but I must decline. However, if it disappears between now and tonight, I didn't know about it."

"Any questions? How about you, Ms. Johnson?"
Last edited by Macureus on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Socially quite liberal, economically a bit more authoritarian. Not a fan of organized religion or traditional family values or the present social order. You've been warned.
"Audacity, audacity, this day, audacity, forever audacity!" - Georges Danton
"It is with regret that we pronounce the fatal truth. Louis must die so that France may live." - Maximilien Robespierre
"I did not seize the crown. I found it in the gutter and picked it up." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Amy had been busy looking around as they walked and was only half listening to the conversation going on around her. She heard the head mistress mention that she was stressed and something about not accepting gifts, which was good because Amy had not brought her one. Her gaze was picking out male students as they went, while wondering how they liked living in such a female dominated nation. Her own was very male dominated, so it would be interesting to know if their experiences were the same.

It took a moment after her name had been mentioned before she realised that Arva was talking to her. “Um…no, Mrs Carin, I have no questions,” she said finally. “I was just admiring your school.” She was looking forward to seeing her space and making it more like home for herself, before taking a tour around the facilities.

Eireann Fae
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 am

Aibell frowns a little and waves her hand before the dean's face. "Are ye alright, love? Do ye need to lay a while?"

(OOC: Bump..)

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Elisae glanced around warily as she walked down the halls of the building she was in. Her light green eyes glancing around as she looked around for her destination. The Drakonian was clad in a midnight blue T-shirt that was pretty modest with a neckline that stretched down to her upper chest, showing only a faint hint of cleavage. It was a bit small for her, as a good amount of midriff, including the lower half of the belly button, was quite exposed. She also wore jeans that were a bit worn which clung to her waist and went all the way to her ankles.

The shirt snugged her pert breasts, which were neither large nor small, but in-between and overall being pleasant enough to behold. It wasn't tight and uncomfortable, just perfect for the still-growing young Dragoness. The shirt itself contrasted well with her scarlet scales. Finally, in her right arm, she held a little book, a biography of John Horridus.

At last, she had reached the room and proceeded to enter. It was that point that she noticed some of the other students who were already there. They seemed quite odd, a girl with long gloves, some guy who was talking about his being a Mormon, a girl who was clad in startingly-revealing clothing. "By Drakonis," was all she managed to say to herself before keeping quiet.

Her eyes darting around the room, she sighed, realizing she was one to think this way about the other students considering she was a Drakonian wearing a shirt that was somewhat small for her. Easily noticeable were the wings she kept folded behind her back, large in size, as well as her long tail that swayed gently behind her and the horns that crowned her head.

She waited for the Dean to greet her before finding a good seat where she could be by herself.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Macureus
Envoy

Postby Macureus » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

"I am fine, thank you. It has just been a stressful day. Ms. Johnson, thank you for your kind comments. By the way, the laws have been altered since I confiscated that marijuana. Here you go. As for you, Aibell, you may drink your mead at your leisure after all, since it is now legal as I have just found out between students arriving today.

"Sorry, Elisae, but we have to restrict your menu to dead animals, NOT students. If one student disappears, our university provost will have to interview you. I'd rather that didn't become necessary, so please do not eat your classmates, for your sake as well as ours. That goes double for faculty and staff, of course," Arva shuddered at the thought of a carnivorous being present.

What is the Chancellor of the University thinking? A carnivorous, fire-breathing reptile loose in the school? She might be sapient, but she can still lose her temper and possibly eat us all.
Socially quite liberal, economically a bit more authoritarian. Not a fan of organized religion or traditional family values or the present social order. You've been warned.
"It is with regret that we pronounce the fatal truth. Louis must die so that France may live." - Maximilien Robespierre
"I did not seize the crown. I found it in the gutter and picked it up." - Napoleon Bonaparte

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

Carla happily accepted her marijuana and looked for her room..

She found her and Carlotta's dorm. It was nice and comfy, if a little cramped. The separate bedrooms were a plus, even if they were small. Carla plopped on a bed and set down her two suitcases. She had more clothes being mailed in, hopefully they'd arrive soon. As Carlotta entered, Carla asked...

"Ever smoked this stuff? Not pushing it on you yet, just wonder what you think of it."

Carla raised her eyebrows, expecting a prudish response. But, she was her friend, if she didn't approve, she wouldn't make her partake.

Cicunda
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cicunda » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 am

Vergrai walked into the Uni grounds, slightly anxious for his first encounter with the teachers and staff, particularly, the person in charge. He had heard of the highly anti-male attitude of Macureus, and given he was already wearing the traditionally Womens clothing from Cicunda, he grew his hair long, and styled it. He was hoping that noone would discover he was a boy, as he highly feared his treatment if they knew he was.

He walked through the grounds, saw a person who seemed to be of some authority, and walked up to the person.
"Hi i'm, uh, Vanessa Polaris. Looking for an Arva Carin... Would you know where she is?"
Cicunda is a Tribal Nation. We are family minded spiritual people. We don't care what you look like, where you're from, or what you belive in... Be nice and you'll be treated the same we'd treat eachother. :)

Currency: Cii
Airport: Cicunda's only airport, Gabb Island International Airport. (link down below)
Transport: Ships to/from Port Anderson, Planes to/from Gabb Island International Airport, Trains and Buses inside Cicunda. All cars are banned. Bikes are allowed, but quite an unpleasant distance to ride, take it from us.

We are friends with all. :)

CiTrans Cicunda storefront - Transport and Logistic Solutions!
Gabb Island International Airport!

Eireann Fae
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 am

Aibell blinks as the dean speaks. 'The laws changed,' she thinks, scarcely believing it, 'just like that? What kind of nation is this...' Shrugging with a smile, the girl turns to her first friend on campus. "I guess the mead is yours after all, Sölälatherö. Shall we find our room and share a bott-" the girl gasps as she sees a bloody dragon approaching them. Her eyes and mouth both go wide in shock, and all movement from the girl ceases as she stares at the new arrival in terror.

The dean says something about not eating the students, which is not much relief to poor Aibell, whose heart is pounding so hard, it wouldn't surprise her in the least if one couldn't see the rhythmic thumping in her breast. It seems the poor girl has gone catatonic, as she can't seem to break her gaze from Elisae's teeth. She doesn't seem to realise that Sölälatherö still exists, nevermind that she's crushing the poor girl's hand with her own...

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011

Junius Proculus

Postby Late Roman Empire » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

"Are you going to be okay, Aibell?" Junius felt the urge to comfort and reassure her. He had never met a faery before, but he knew that when a girl was scared, a protective impulse was only natural and proper. It was what God intended.

If some improper feelings were included, well, he had his share of human weaknesses. He was a Mormon, not an angel. A Roman Mormon....and frankly, in the Empire, not even the Mormons were typically models of chastity.
Last edited by Late Roman Empire on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 am

What the Dean said caused Elisae to chuckle in amusement, displaying her sharp teeth. "Don't worry, madam, we Drakonians aren't much into eating sapient flesh unless we have no choice." Typical human, getting freaked out over the sight of sharp teeth. No wonder the Elders are so amused by their kind.

Sighing, she headed over and proceeded to sit at a seat that was pretty isolated from the other students. The Dragoness proceeded to open the book and began reading it. It would take some getting used to being in a matriarchal society but ah well, better to be a female than a male.
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

Amy was surprised at the sudden announcement at the change in laws, but she was not about to complain, less rules made not breaking them easier. She was not the kind of girl that went around dismissing rules, but that did not mean that she would not break a rule or two if they were stopping her from having fun or doing something that she wanted to do. Of course, not getting caught was half the fun anyway, it just added a hint of excitement to whatever she was doing.

When the dragon appeared, the Tartarian wondered if it was some Halloween style costume, but after a moment of watching it appeared that she was not a human dressing up out of some freakiness, she was in fact freaky. She felt a little relieved that the dragon thing did not eat people, not that she thought the school would have allowed people in that might snack on their fellow pupils. Still, the one good thing that came out of sharing a school with weird creatures from other places meant that she had something to write home about. And that also went for the weird Irish girl who did not seem to be all there.

Having been standing around for a bit while the other students caught up, she once again focused on getting to her dorm and getting settled in before she had to endure lessons. She really hoped that her father knew what he was talking about when he advised her to come to a university outside of Tartarus, because she was beginning to feel like she had walked through some magical looking glass into some strange land.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm

"Yes," said Carlotta, with her single suitcase and shoulder bag, putting them in her room and coming to check out the small common area. "We have bars for them in cities; in places in the country where it grows people just smoke it at home or out in a field or something mostly. It's pretty nice for a way to relax. There are some big pharmaceutical companies trying to ban it though. I don't smoke it too often, though. The best kinds are a little expensive in New Edom.By the way, what do you think of the whole FemDom thing they got going here?"
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

New Edom wrote:"Yes," said Carlotta, with her single suitcase and shoulder bag, putting them in her room and coming to check out the small common area. "We have bars for them in cities; in places in the country where it grows people just smoke it at home or out in a field or something mostly. It's pretty nice for a way to relax. There are some big pharmaceutical companies trying to ban it though. I don't smoke it too often, though. The best kinds are a little expensive in New Edom.By the way, what do you think of the whole FemDom thing they got going here?"

Carla was a little relieved. She laid back on her bed, and replied..

"Eh, I can get used to it. Guys kiss our feet, and treat us like princesses all the time? Hard to complain unless you're the submissive type."

Macureus
Envoy

Postby Macureus » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"That is rather....reassuring from you. Let me just assure you that there will be no such emergency," Arva Carin coughed.

Yeah, we'll keep you very well fed, if we have to round up every rat in the Theocracy.

Macureus
Envoy

Lana Sorin, Room Assistant

Postby Macureus » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Lana Sorin chose that moment to step into the room claimed by the Edomite and Cookish students.

"Hello, there. How are you ladies settling in? Are there any questions or issues that you need to know tonight? Also, you should know that orientation seminar starts the day after tomorrow. It is mandatory for new students, but not for returning ones. Professor Ila Kolin will be expecting you in his class. Don't think that you can disrespect him, just because he's a man. The only rights men don't have that we women do are holding the highest offices of state and religion," Lana declared.

The Cookish States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cookish States » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Macureus wrote:Lana Sorin chose that moment to step into the room claimed by the Edomite and Cookish students.

"Hello, there. How are you ladies settling in? Are there any questions or issues that you need to know tonight? Also, you should know that orientation seminar starts the day after tomorrow. It is mandatory for new students, but not for returning ones. Professor Ila Kolin will be expecting you in his class. Don't think that you can disrespect him, just because he's a man. The only rights men don't have that we women do are holding the highest offices of state and religion," Lana declared.

Carla stifled a burst of laughter, albeit poorly.

"Speak of the devil. We're settling in wonderfully, rest assured ma'am we'll be more than kind to the honorable professor, in my country men are as good as any other person, I intend to keep that little bit of my culture. If that's quite alright with you, I mean, as the saying goes..When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

Carla was being as kind as possible to the lady, but she wasn't about to start beating men into submission with a whip, she was no dominatrix. She was the kind of girl that liked an assertive man, not a submissive squirrely one like she imagined most would be like in this country. But, any guy becomes assertive and powerful given the correct circumstance. Pensively, she looked out the window. It was starting to rain, what a bummer. She left Carlotta with the woman while she went to her room to change. The dress was tugged off in a second or two, and she stepped out of it while it laid on the floor. She pulled a pair of jeans, torn at the upper leg to show her thigh. The pants slid past her slightly chubby legs, and up to her hips over her plump butt which had gotten her many compliments. If nothing else, she had an ass and rack, according to her now ex-boyfriend. She pulled on a very tight white shirt, and put her green and red plaid button up over it. She then came out to see what Carlotta wanted to do tonight, it wasn't too late, and Carla needed to get out and do something...

"So, what're our plans? I'm settled in, so what's up? Must say, I'd rather not drink, I'd be sick after the plane ride. How about we check out the food here?"
Last edited by The Cookish States on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Macureus wrote:"That is rather....reassuring from you. Let me just assure you that there will be no such emergency," Arva Carin coughed.

Yeah, we'll keep you very well fed, if we have to round up every rat in the Theocracy.

Nodding in reply, Elisae said to Arva, "Thank you, madam. I sincerely hope so."

Now sitting at her desk, the Dragoness was still busy reading. Pausing, she looked up and glanced around, taking a good look at her classmates. Personally, she wondered how would she be treated here. Sure, she was looked on with apprehension by her fellow students, but Elisae wondered how would she be truly regarded here in a matriarchal society. Personally, she hoped she wouldn't be treated like some horrible monster by the locals just because she has scales, claws, horns, wings, and a tail rather than smooth skin, hair, and nails like everyone else in the room. She already felt a little uncomfortable being the only Non-Human here as it is.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Maria Corleone was walking towards the university, alone. She hadn't been able to contact her older brother, the President, because of his absence in Northern Bavunguria. She felt alone in this country, her blue eyes glimmering with uneasiness. Those blue eyes, looking nothing like the black haired and brown eyed brother she had. Maria looked like her mother and her brother like her father. Except her brother had a more darker tone, one of a scared man who had seen it all.
Walking down towards the university, she looked for anybody who could help guide her.
"Hello? Can anybody help me?" she felt like a lost sheep looking for her shepard.
#KANYEWEST2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates