NATION

PASSWORD

Map of Esportiva (Esportiva Only) Open

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jecatria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jecatria » Thu May 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Could I have the spare land near German American States and Taijan? Capital city would be Holmesopolis, bang in the middle.

Smeggling Klingons.
Last edited by Jecatria on Thu May 29, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Wolfopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Wolfopolis » Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 pm

third time's a charm, right?

Essentially this, with proper formatting, since Tyrrin is coming of the map.

Smeggling Klingons.
New Wolfopolis
Demonym: Wolfopian | Capital: Lupinia | Location: Esportiva | Trigramme: NWW | Population: 168,000,000
Proud member of the WA
new.wolfopolis@gmail.com
Champion: None
Second Place: Watterson Bowl I
Third Place: BoI XIV, IBS III, WHS I
Fourth Place: IWC
Host: WBC 30, IWC, Maple Leaf Bowl II, KWC III, NSCAA ACC
Co-Host: IBS III, IBS IV
Founder of World Hoops Showcase
Member of the WBC Council
Also, our sports teams are the Wolfpack, not the Wolves.
Super-Llamaland wrote:"But coach...that's so...that's so New Wolfopolis!"
"Yeah, New Wolfopolis is a good team."
"No, that's not what I meant! It's--organized!"

IRC
00:19:38 — SousChefTrib tenderly massages the Wolfie meat

Need a sports logo? Try Kaplewof!

Noburu Taiyou
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Noburu Taiyou » Thu May 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Would I be able to claim the territory currently occupied by Neuseeland? Tohoko (the capitol) would be located toward the right of the large island (but in the middle of the island, in terms of north-south). Osoko would be located toward the left side, slightly further south than Tohoko (as Osaka in RL Japan is located slightly south and to the west of Tokyo). Would it also be possible to call the sea to the south of my claim (bordering Westfield House) the "Sea of Taiyou"?

Additionally, I'd like to place a Republican military base (the "General Ralf Abt Command Center") on the archipelago on the far-left of the island where Neuseeland's capitol is currently located.

EDIT: Smegging Klingons
Last edited by Noburu Taiyou on Fri May 30, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Now fully independent former Esportivan colony of the Federation of Free Republics

Anditia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anditia » Fri May 30, 2014 7:32 am

Jecatria wrote:Could I have the spare land near German American States and Taijan? Capital city would be Holmesopolis, bang in the middle.

Smeggling Klingons.

Dang it! I wanted that chunk...

Smegging Klingons...
Last edited by Anditia on Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Licentian Isles » Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 am

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:Oh. And I'm going to beat the hell out of you if I still need to say Smeggling Klingons.

You never needed to. You need to say "Smegging Klingons". GET YOUR RED DWARF REFERENCES RIGHT PEOPLE.
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Fri May 30, 2014 11:13 am

Map claim for Gloriax now... (I guess I'm eligible now)

The chunk of land just below SJG in Inferiore Minore...
Capital city: Titania (in the middle)
City: Industus (on the shore), Trexocia, and Obex
With an offshore island having 1 city named: Islandia...

And! Smegging Klingons
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Vanersholm
Secretary

Founded: Feb 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanersholm » Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Alright so cities.

At the western tip put a city called Kyoto. In the bay area (near Vanersholm) put another city called Nakazu. In the Eastern tip (right above the o in Vanersholm) put a city called Grimsmark. And lastly add a city called Tranhult north of Vanersholm, preferably on the river.

Thanks and Smegging Klingons
Puppet of Felix

Brenecia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Brenecia » Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 pm

If it's alright, could a small, chunky island between Andarica and Frusennia be made and claimed as Brenecia? If not, we'll take the area west of Paradystopia. If that's been claimed as well, then... I don't know, we'll get to that if it happens.

Klingons.
Puppet of Nephara.

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod » Fri May 30, 2014 3:02 pm

OOC: SJG puppet here.

Hey all, we are an quite old country here, puppet of one of the most active RPers here and we want a spot in the map, as you see, we're in the north part of this region, it would be good if you name one of the gulfs near Neftegorsk as "Gulf of Sakhalin", here's the map for further reference.

And for SJG Map, please can you fix the name of Piedre Labrada to Piedra Labrada and also add the city of San Ignacio north of El Roblar, near the Estope border.

Smegging Klingons to you.
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk is a dominion (puppet) of San Jose Guayabal

New North Aqmuland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New North Aqmuland » Fri May 30, 2014 8:01 pm

What are the requirements to get on the map?(I'm new here.)

Also, since it seems to be a thing here, smegging klingons.
Call me NNA or David, whichever you prefer. I'm an 18 year old freshman at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, planning to major in international relations and minor in Spanish and math. I love music, math, sports, video games, and trivia.
The Democratic States of New North Aqmuland
Numquam mentiri, numquam amittere.
Capital: Anchoring
Population: 1,671,948,317
National Animal: Eagle
Colors: Blue and Gold
Factbook
Soccer: 3.66pts (143rd)
Football: 13.98 pts (14th)

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri May 30, 2014 8:05 pm

New North Aqmuland wrote:What are the requirements to get on the map?(I'm new here.)

You should wait for 30 days period, and being active. You should let the time period happens but I don't know the last word, Apox decides in this business.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

New North Aqmuland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New North Aqmuland » Fri May 30, 2014 8:11 pm

San Jose Guayabal wrote:
New North Aqmuland wrote:What are the requirements to get on the map?(I'm new here.)

You should wait for 30 days period, and being active. You should let the time period happens but I don't know the last word, Apox decides in this business.

Okay, thanks. I wasn't entirely sure.
Call me NNA or David, whichever you prefer. I'm an 18 year old freshman at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, planning to major in international relations and minor in Spanish and math. I love music, math, sports, video games, and trivia.
The Democratic States of New North Aqmuland
Numquam mentiri, numquam amittere.
Capital: Anchoring
Population: 1,671,948,317
National Animal: Eagle
Colors: Blue and Gold
Factbook
Soccer: 3.66pts (143rd)
Football: 13.98 pts (14th)

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Fri May 30, 2014 9:13 pm

If more cities than five can be added (I recall that used to be the maximum...), then could NSB get all its state capitals on? Maximum a fair way south and a little east of Treason, Cranequin in around the middle point between Sabrefell and Vermillion, and Chenoworth a fair way south of Treason.

I also somehow forgot to specify cities for Brenecia - or a colour (dark blue). The capital, Rozelle, is near but not on the west coast. North Hall is roughly in the north, Westpike's on the west coast a bit north of Rozelle, Marque is slightly east of the central area and Falkner is southern.

(Our Klingons still smeg as much as ever)
Last edited by New Sideburn on Fri May 30, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

Armakistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armakistan » Sat May 31, 2014 5:29 am

Hey downsided it a little bit :p

Green borders follow the rivers. River i've added on would be great and is badly drawn on. If it could start by Wendeacon and meet the sea in Haplon that would be great. Sorry about the huge claim earlier and for my awful photoshop skills :P

Smegging Klingons
Disclaimer: Armakistan is country that does not reflect my true political views. It is intended to poke fun at extreme nations and to help produce some interesting RP ideas. Any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a TG.
Armakistan
City of Evezny - Tryganizstan ('Peacekeeping')
1-2-3-4-5 || Increased threat of terror attacks in Evezny
Region: Esportiva
#RIPPhilHughes

Raussland
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Raussland » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 am

G'day all,

My (Uitbregen) puppet has been here for 46 days, and I'd say I've been pretty active. You can find my claim below.

Klegging Smingons

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 pm

New Sideburn wrote:If more cities than five can be added (I recall that used to be the maximum...), then could NSB get all its state capitals on? Maximum a fair way south and a little east of Treason, Cranequin in around the middle point between Sabrefell and Vermillion, and Chenoworth a fair way south of Treason.

I also somehow forgot to specify cities for Brenecia - or a colour (dark blue). The capital, Rozelle, is near but not on the west coast. North Hall is roughly in the north, Westpike's on the west coast a bit north of Rozelle, Marque is slightly east of the central area and Falkner is southern.

(Our Klingons still smeg as much as ever)

Yet another update - New Sideburn is being changed to Nephara, so there's that to keep in mind when the update comes. No other changes, though, capital and other cities and borders are still identical to before.
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

McKleigh
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby McKleigh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 am

It has been 28 days and I can't find any other claims on this area. It's the SW corner of Andarica. 8 cities included. I also added a river to the north boundry. Named both the northern and southern rivers if thats OK. The East boundry includes a strip that is a straight line connecting the heads of the two rivers. TG me any questions.

Smuggling Smelling Snuggling Smeggling Smegging Klingons
Pleez forgiv my spellin. I wint to govermint fundid skoo.

Senator Jefferson D. Stonewall
District 278, Ortsond
Member of Libertarian Party of Aurentina

Anditia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anditia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:03 am

As I too have hit my 28 days. I figure I'll make my map claim. Thus, after being sniped twice now on what I thought would be great places, I am making a claim on Andarica just south of New Sideburn (or Nephara if you will) near Vermillion. The Northeastern border would follow the river to the lake (I've named it Lake Norlyr) and then south/southeast towards the bay (I've named it Bay of Nucta - roughly translating into the Bay of central hurling - referring to the winds that whip ships around toward this bay). If it would make sense to have a river forming this border, I'd be fine with that - I'd call it the Lyr. The southern border follows a point to the south of the Bay westward (along what I am making a mountain spine similar to that in the Basque region). I have also added an Island off the western coast - this island is called Veritus Island (or just Veritus). I've also added 7 cities - my capital (Oriden) and 6 other major cities in the country. If this is too many, you could remove Estwick and Järnor.

For ease, here is a map:

Smeg those Smegging Klingons!

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 am

Hey chaps.

Just a note, at the next mupdate, could you change the city names according to our new map? Danke.

SMEGGING KLINGONS
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:40 am

Hello, since I have been here for over a month (and active on NS for 3 years or so), I feel that it is time for me to make my map claim. I have already okayed this with Polar Islandstates (somewhat surrounding Ares-y-Penthelisea)

My claim can be seen below

Thanks!
Smegging Klingons
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks for the mupdate Apox. Just some things for the next one:
-The capital is spelt(phonetically) Muenchewald
-It's Brandtling-am-Neiderbach, probably just a spelling error on your part.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Star United States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Star United States » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Star United States - Map Claim
I'll be staying in this region - so I'll make my map claim.

I'll like to make the following claim: (it's roughly the same size as Slembana)

Capital City is denoted by a pinkish dot that is located on the lake (which is asked to be placed), and other cities are denoted by purple dots. The northern border is the black line. Two rivers are asked to be added, denoted by lines in a light blue.
Also,if no one has made water claims, please name the area of water above SeaShore City: Star Sea, and the area of water between the map claim and "The" of The Licentian Isles as the: Star Bay

Only of you're able to create islands:
Also, Star United States (ICly) has recently annexed to Star United States Islands (I don't really use it as a puppet nation - just as one under the name of Star United States)
Could the area of water above the most western Island be called: West Reef?

Any concerns, please let me know. Thank you for taking your time to do all of this.
Smegging Klingons

Edit: Fixing some errors that were just noticed.
Last edited by Star United States on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bongo Johnson
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bongo Johnson » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Hello guys, I just came back and saw that the country is still on the map :lol:

Thank you for not marking my land as abandoned, I guess
Proud host of World Bowl XXXII and World Bowl XXXIII
Appearances: 2 (82, 83)
Current rank: 148th
Highest rank: 41st (83)
Lowest rank: 262nd (79)
Best finish: Round 1 (82, 83)

G.A.F.A. I Undefeated Season and Champions
G.A.F.A. II 11-0 Regular Season

Felix
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Felix » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey so I want to add three more cities if you don't mind.

Northeast of Fortuno can you add the city Rockefeller. In that indent with Slembana, closest to Chelsea, add the city of Catalina. Lastly East of the German cities, add the city of Hanover.

Do it when you can there is no rush at all.

Thanks,

Felix

(Also Smegging Klingons)
Last edited by Felix on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 am

I would like to claim the following land: Also including the coastline/borderline that doesn't seem to be filled it. In short the land that is bordered with Trilakea (and its rivers leading from it) to Felix.

In the new land I would like the following places to be dotted randomly:
Aswifston
Ivasiocastle
Queueland
Ogramee
Ridgelyshi
Sunrise Cape (On The Coast)
Sunset Cape (On The Coast)
Tyne Bay (On The Coast)

Thanks in Advance
Smegging Klingons

In addition I would like to remove Westfield House from the map. (Confirmation to come)
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information