NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to the Zepplien Hegemony School (OOC/Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Korvos wrote:So, yeah. The posts are a bit short because I really don't have anything to write about.

I get the same problems.

Play some Realm of The Mad God, it helps me get ideas.
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

Korvos
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, but I can't really do much b/c Zep hasn't responded and I don't think I should wander away from the truck. I'll just have to keep talking with the person next to me, who seems to disdain my Harald's presence.

ALSO: I can't really tell how long my posts really are, since I mainly post on my phone.
Last edited by Korvos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nalaya
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nalaya » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Aleth only feels that way because he hasn't distinguished himself. In time, if he's strong and brave, that will change.
Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?
- Pope Julius III

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Korvos wrote:Yeah, but I can't really do much b/c Zep hasn't responded and I don't think I should wander away from the truck. I'll just have to keep talking with the person next to me, who seems to disdain my Harald's presence.

ALSO: I can't really tell how long my posts really are, since I mainly post on my phone.

You have to write a basic late Former Wellboneland length post, with the watered down style of Akimonad or Early Nicksylvania.
Nalaya wrote:Aleth only feels that way because he hasn't distinguished himself. In time, if he's strong and brave, that will change.

Your character will hate mine, I know it.

Esternial wrote:

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Or their ex' car.

Nalaya
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nalaya » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Depends on whether or not your character has a) convictions and b) honor.
Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?
- Pope Julius III

Vystercia-Nasucrea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Vystercia-Nasucrea » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Full legal name: Princess Darthalla
Height: 5 feet tall
Grade: Sophomore
GPA: 2.4
Sex: Female
Appearance: (Either attach a current picture, or describe yourself) Swarthy skin, dark brown hair. Gray eyes.
Personal belongings being brought: (No propaganda or religious items please) purse, pills, make-up case
Small bio: Darthalla is the younger sister of deposed Empress Amthalla. She is also first cousin to King Sergan I, Amthalla's ex-husband and successor. She has been living quietly in a country that hates her for what her dynasty did to the men and eunuchs while it was still a matriarchy.
Reason for signing up: Because she wants to go a country that has never known her. And she has secretly been in contact with the Trotskyist Party, which has paid for her trip here.
Languages spoken: Nasucrean, Vystercian, Italian, English, Hebrew, German
Anything extra?: Darthalla, despite her monarchist past, has Communist/Trotskyist sympathies. Whether these will survive her stay in Zepplien remains to be seen. Her only knowledge of Marx has come from literature given to her by the Trotskyists while a student at a boarding school paid for by her royal cousin. Sergan was frankly glad to see her leave, since her relationship to him is politically awkward, both in past and present terms.
Last edited by Vystercia-Nasucrea on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In choosing myself, I choose man." Jean-Paul Sartre
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V from V For Vendetta
"What usually happens when people without guns stand up to people with guns." - Inspector Finch from V For Vendetta
"So, this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause." - Padme Amidala from Revenge of the Sith

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Vystercia-Nasucrea wrote:Full legal name: Princess Darthalla
Height: 5 feet tall
Grade: Sophomore
GPA: 2.4
Sex: Female
Appearance: (Either attach a current picture, or describe yourself) Swarthy skin, dark brown hair. Gray eyes.
Personal belongings being brought: (No propaganda or religious items please) purse, pills, make-up case
Small bio: Darthalla is the younger sister of deposed Empress Amthalla. She is also first cousin to King Sergan I, Amthalla's ex-husband and successor. She has been living quietly in a country that hates her for what her dynasty did to the men and eunuchs while it is still a matriarchy.
Reason for signing up: Because she wants to go a country that has never known her. And she has secretly been in contact with the Trotskyist Party, which has paid for her trip here.
Languages spoken: Nasucrean, Vystercian, Italian, English, Hebrew, German
Anything extra?: Darthalla, despite her monarchist past, has Communist/Trotskyist sympathies. Whether these will survive her stay in Zepplien remains to be seen. Her only knowledge of Marx has come from literature given to her by the Trotskyists while a student at a boarding school paid for by her royal cousin. Sergan was frankly glad to see her leave, since her relationship to him is politically awkward, both in past and present terms.

Accepted, though, she may end up being shot on public TV
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Vystercia-Nasucrea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Vystercia-Nasucrea » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am

LOL....that would cure her of Communist sympathies. :p
"In choosing myself, I choose man." Jean-Paul Sartre
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V from V For Vendetta
"What usually happens when people without guns stand up to people with guns." - Inspector Finch from V For Vendetta
"So, this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause." - Padme Amidala from Revenge of the Sith

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 am

Just so everyone knows, Zepplien would make Stalin cringe and ask them to tone it down a little with the removal of human rights, Kim Jong il would suggest that they don't focus on their military as much, and Marx would probably weep with sorrow at what he had made
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 am

Nalaya wrote:Depends on whether or not your character has a) convictions and b) honor.

Convictions yes, but she must earn her honor, because there is little honor in a race that rapes everything.

And yes, the Kvltein have written a book on how to rape.
Vystercia-Nasucrea wrote:LOL....that would cure her of Communist sympathies. :p

John Winston used to be the Prince of Saxonia, but he invented a genre of metal, and it was not fancy enough, so he became Maoist.
Zepplien wrote:Just so everyone knows, Zepplien would make Stalin cringe and ask them to tone it down a little with the removal of human rights, Kim Jong il would suggest that they don't focus on their military as much, and Marx would probably weep with sorrow at what he had made

o.o

Ronald Reagan would go apeshit over how many nukes we test.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 am

Would it be OK if we skipped the part and plop me in the school now?

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

The God-Realm wrote:Would it be OK if we skipped the part and plop me in the school now?

Go for it
Ode to Zepplin:

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm

{OOC: Got'cha. I'll send a human. :) }

Full legal name:
Tychius Gideon

Height:
Six foot nine

Grade:
Equivalent of high school

GPA:

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Tychius looks like most every run-of-the-mill TurtleShroomer. He is white in race and very tall, frail, skinny, and wears thick, heavy, black spectacles that are the archetype of nerds everywhere, as is with most every human in the country.
What sets him apart from your typical human in TS is his culture: he is a Marxist and a member of the Society of Friends (which you know as the Quakers and the guy on the oatmeal box). As is expected of the men in his commune, Tychius has and is growing a full beard. It's not long yet, or anyting extraordinary, but it is, indeed, a full-on (Santa Claus) beard in the works.
Tychius dresses in a heavy varient what the SOF/Q calls "plain dress". He dresses in a simple pair of khaki shorts (or khaki long pants), and a red shirt (short or long), held up by red suspenders. If it gets very cold, he has a red flannel coat that his father knitted for him, and if it's Russian-style weather in Zeppelin, he has a thick red greatcoat for emergencies. He does not wear the hat like the guy on the oatmeal box, as cool as that would be.

Personal belongings being brought:
Toilitries (like a toothbrush and deoderant, etc.), several changes of clothes, several spare pairs of glasses, a personal Bible (willing to leave home, since he knows it well), a picture of his family, a copy of the Communist Manifesto, and his red blanket with a yellow hammer and sickle on it. Also, he is bringing some money and postcards to send home.

Small bio:
Tychius is from the southeastern grasslands of TurtleShroom, where the nation's Marxists have holed themselves away. Like all Marxists in TurtleShroom, he is a devout member of the Society of Friends- a very humble, ultra-mega-pacifist denomination of Christianity normally known as the "Quakers" -and does not believe in "exporting revolution" or any Trotsky-like ideas. He is unaware of the style of Marxism practiced by Zeppelin.
He never fights- ever -and his brand of Christianity expressly forbids it. He is a peaceful, kind, gentle, and warm soul that loves Marxism as much as he does his faith.
His people live on true, pure Communist communes, where there is no class or private ownership of land. Everyone equally distributes goods amongst their comrades and are as close as a family. Up to a few hundred creatures can live on one commune, and they still know and treat each other like brothers and sisters (in Christ).
He is extremely well-versed in (the original Manifesto version of) Marxism and enjoys talking about it.
Tychius loves making friends and meeting new people. His warm, cheery attitude probably could give a man diabetes. He's very trusting, innocent, and pure. The perfect creature to manipulate.

Reason for signing up:
Tychius always wanted to study abroad in a nation that embraces Marxism. TurtleShroom is a lazziez-faire capitalist nation, and he and his people are very much alone in their thinking.

Languages spoken:
English. (However, he speaks in a thick, heavy, and horribly broken accent that makes him somewhat hard to understand.)

Anything extra?:
He's very good at farm work and heavy labor, but despite his skills in working the land and doing things like that, he's a fairly weak man and would lose in a fight, even if he wasn't indoctrinated at birth by the Friends to never engage in one.
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:{OOC: Got'cha. I'll send a human. :) }

Full legal name:
Tychius Gideon

Height:
Six foot nine

Grade:

GPA:

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Tychius looks like most every run-of-the-mill TurtleShroomer. He is white in race and very tall, frail, skinny, and wears thick, heavy, black spectacles that are the archetype of nerds everywhere, as is with most every human in the country.
What sets him apart from your typical human in TS is his culture: he is a Marxist and a member of the Society of Friends (which you know as the Quakers and the guy on the oatmeal box). As is expected of the men in his commune, Tychius has and is growing a full beard. It's not long yet, or anyting extraordinary, but it is, indeed, a full-on (Santa Claus) beard in the works.
Tychius dresses in a heavy varient what the SOF/Q calls "plain dress". He dresses in a simple pair of khaki shorts (or khaki long pants), and a red shirt (short or long), held up by red suspenders. If it gets very cold, he has a red flannel coat that his father knitted for him, and if it's Russian-style weather in Zeppelin, he has a thick red greatcoat for emergencies. He does not wear the hat like the guy on the oatmeal box, as cool as that would be.

Toilitries (like a toothbrush and deoderant, etc.), several changes of clothes, several spare pairs of glasses, a personal Bible (willing to leave home, since he knows it well), a picture of his family, a copy of the Communist Manifesto, and his red blanket with a yellow hammer and sickle on it. Also, he is bringing some money and postcards to send home.

Small bio:
Tychius is from the southeastern grasslands of TurtleShroom, where the nation's Marxists have holed themselves away. Like all Marxists in TurtleShroom, he is a devout member of the Society of Friends- a very humble, ultra-mega-pacifist denomination of Christianity normally known as the "Quakers" -and does not believe in "exporting revolution" or any Trotsky-like ideas. He is unaware of the style of Marxism practiced by Zeppelin.
He never fights- ever -and his brand of Christianity expressly forbids it. He is a peaceful, kind, gentle, and warm soul that loves Marxism as much as he does his faith.
His people live on true, pure Communist communes, where there is no class or private ownership of land. Everyone equally distributes goods amongst their comrades and are as close as a family. Up to a few hundred creatures can live on one commune, and they still know and treat each other like brothers and sisters (in Christ).
He is extremely well-versed in (the original Manifesto version of) Marxism and enjoys talking about it.
Tychius loves making friends and meeting new people. His warm, cheery attitude probably could give a man diabetes. He's very trusting, innocent, and pure. The perfect creature to manipulate.

Reason for signing up:
Tychius always wanted to study abroad in a nation that embraces Marxism. TurtleShroom is a lazziez-faire capitalist nation, and he and his people are very much alone in their thinking.

Languages spoken:
English. (However, he speaks in a thick, heavy, and horribly broken accent that makes him somewhat hard to understand.)

Anything extra?:
He's very good at farm work and heavy labor, but despite his skills in working the land and doing things like that, he's a fairly weak man and would lose in a fight, even if he wasn't indoctrinated at birth by the Friends to never engage in one.

Oh please, let this guy in!

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

The God-Realm wrote:Oh please, let this guy in!

OOC: Wow, you really like my character that much? I didn't even put effort into him. He's a stock character archetype I use in reference and has equivalents in several past RPs. He's really not all that. Thank you so much for that. You really made me happy. :D
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:Oh please, let this guy in!

OOC: Wow, you really like my character that much? I didn't even put effort into him. He's a stock character archetype I use in reference and has equivalents in several past RPs. He's really not all that. Thank you so much for that. You really made me happy. :D

You're welcome.

I just think you are cool, bro.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
TurtleShroom wrote:

You're welcome.

*OOC: SQUEEEEEE*

*adds to "quotes" page in Factbook*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by TurtleShroom on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:You're welcome.

*OOC: SQUEEEEEE*

*adds to "quotes" page in Factbook*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*does a little dance*

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:{OOC: Got'cha. I'll send a human. :) }

Full legal name:
Tychius Gideon

Height:
Six foot nine

Grade:

GPA:

Sex:
Male

Appearance:

Small bio:

Reason for signing up:

Languages spoken:

Anything extra?:

You are officially the last person to be accepted Quaker man!

Please note a handful of things for your character though, one his bible would be burned and he would be beaten if he was to bring it. Two, the Zepplien version of the Communist Manifesto would be like another book to him, it is so stuffed with Zepplien propaganda. Lastly, his beard will be shaved, not officially, but people in Zepplien tend to see facial hair as capitalist and unfitting of the proletariat.
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Is you alive Zep?

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

The God-Realm wrote:Is you alive Zep?

Have a bit of patience. People have real lives. Zep will post when ready, like always.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Gehenna Tartarus wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:Is you alive Zep?

Have a bit of patience. People have real lives. Zep will post when ready, like always.

But my life is out doing who knows what and I am bored, having posted my draft.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
But my life is out doing who knows what and I am bored, having posted my draft.

That's a shame, but doesn't change anything. Get some patience.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

I am finally getting to spend time with my girlfriend (I'm a teen and her parents are slightly over protective) so that's why I'm not really posting much right now. A post that size takes me about 45 mins because I can't type well, and I really haven't had 45 mins lately.
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Zepplien wrote:I am finally getting to spend time with my girlfriend (I'm a teen and her parents are slightly over protective) so that's why I'm not really posting much right now. A post that size takes me about 45 mins because I can't type well, and I really haven't had 45 mins lately.

Ah.

Overprotective parents are a problem. Over compliment them, or if extra religious, try being sneaky.
Worked for me.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates