NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting of Royals, IC Closed, Attn Mcnernia

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 am

"Oh i'll throw something together that will be nice." Silvarianna smiled back to Andrew. "Thank you for showing me, this its lovely."
Empire of the Tel'Quessir (the people)
"The Elven Imperium"
Sha Coronal Celanor Ap Vyshaan the First

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm

"Thank you for telling me that SLvarianna" Andrew looked at his watch "We should be getting back to the palace the gala will be in a few hours" ANdrew led the way back to the car and soon they were back at the palace. A servant bowed, "Your Majesty, the Duchess of Dellorford is waiting in your private office to see you." "Tell my sister that she is not welcome here anymore">
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Tue May 08, 2012 5:24 pm

"Something wrong Andrew between your sister and yourself?" Silvarianna ask puzzled. Sibling at odds was never a good thing. Silvarianna hope she was not the cause.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

"Slvarianna, you may put your mind at ease this is between me and my sister ,perhaps all these have changed her, from the spoiled little girl of a queen to a wiser duchess. Leave me Slvarianna I must do this alone." Andrew left Slvarianna for his private office. When he entered he found a young woman sitting behind his , "Your Majesty, a pleasure to see you after all this time." She stood up revealing a figure clad in black cloth, "Duchess, an honor to see you too why are you here?" She drew closer "You know brother the elves mean our end ,we will be their slaves, fighting their wars, the elves will grow rich and fat and well I urge you as King with the eldest princess of the Elves in your hall, send your legions to conquer their lands. If any resistiance is mounted by the elves you execute Slvarianna." "Begone witch"> "Very well your majesty so long." Andrew dropped to his knees head in hands.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Silvariana part from Andrew when they got to the royal palace. She trusted Andrew when he said it was no concern of hers about the King's sister visit. She got her self prepared for the gala tonite. She bathe in the bathtub provided for her she used Alchemical shampoo, that would let her hair take on the look of purest silver. She wash her skin in special prepared bathing liquid that would make her pale skin seem like pure alabaster. She but on a dress she knew would get Andrew's attention. She tried on the dress, it looked right hope that Andrew would like it.

Silvarianna waited for Andrews return.

(OCC: Silvarianna's Dress))

Last edited by The Elven Imperium on Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 4:06 am

OOC:No, a bit skanky but, Ill accept that.

IC;
For the longest while Andrew sat there then he relazied the gala tonight. He returned to his rooms and cleaned away the day when he emerged he was the pictiure of a prince. He cleaned hinself up so that when he emerged in a fine suit. He looked at Slvarianna's choice for the evening, "really, no need to look like that." He had gifts, one was a plad shawl, which he slipped around her shoulders. Next was a ornate necklace, a choker set with ornate jewels. "I hope you like them. There was a car waiting outside. Soon the couple arrived at the museum, it had a large banner which stated that there was an exhibition of ancient art. The couple was a sight, the exhibit was a collection of Elven art found in eygpt. An old man came over, "Ah your majesty, Princess Slvarianna, welcome, I am Dean Ames, Dean of Eygptian studies, this collection is somthing we could use Slvarianna's advice on."
Last edited by McNernia on Wed May 09, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 am

"Oh thank you Andrew" Silvarianna stated as she accepted the gift a little embarrassed. She hope she had not gone to far in her choice of dress. She was just trying to get his attention. She put on Andrews gifts happily. Silvarianna turn to face Andrew once she was done for him to fully take in appearance.

As she got nt he car, Silvarianna turn to face Andrew. "I wore my dress cause I hope to get your attention, I'll be honest and say i'm not use to how to attract a member of the opposite sex. I really like you and wanted to impress you. I heard that human men like those kind of dresses. I am so sorry" She bow her head in shame. She hoped that Andrew could forgiver her.

When they reach the museum, Silvarianna took the king's hand and step out of the car. When she met the Dean, she bowed slightly. When the Dean ask for help she replied
"Oh but of course Dean. This exhibit is quite lovely, you should be proud of the work." Silvarianna stated as she followed the Dean to the Elven exhibit. Perhaps helping Dean will help me to forget the Faux pass I made with Andrew. In her mind Silvarianna thought. Silly girl, trying to attract a grown man. You know nothing of seduction or what makes a man tick. Your pathetic. The last thought made tears begin to well up in her eyes. She fought them back to not cry in front of the Andrew and the Dean.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 am

"Um Dean Ames, Slvarianna is a bit umm..home sick she arrived only yesterday and well," Yes your majesty I can see that the Princess is a bit unhappy, why not take her home?" Andrew whisked Slivarianna into the car and it was soon away. Andrew handed Slvarianna a kercheif, "dry your eyes, we are in the car so we can have a bit of privacy and well I dont think you are up for the gala in your present state of mind. And if you think I hate you for your clothes being skanky, I have a picture of something that the nobility will deem less sexual." He handed her a picture of a black ball gown, it showed the wearers figure and the back but it was a full skirt with lace sleeves. "You approve?"
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 am

"Yes of course Andrew. I am so sorry about my behavor back there." Silvarianna said. She felt little better, but still sad.

She grabbed Andrew hand and brought it to her face holding it front of her. "Andrew can I ask your a serious question... Do you like me?"
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 am

"Like You, yes yes I do like you, the gala was not really requiring my attendance so we are going back to the palace."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 am

Andrew response made Silvarianna smile. "Thank you Andrew. I really like you too."

Silvarianna lean forward and tried to kiss Andrew on the lips.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Kings Passion

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 10:46 am

Slvarianna was trying to kiss him. This was a un expected and welcome suprise. "Slvarianna my love for you..." He pulled her onto the seat next to him, "Is as great as the sea" Her skin was so soft, he drew her in close. "This is good" he said as her lips grazed his.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 11:12 am

Silvarianna was overjoyed as she met his kiss with hers. She kissed him with the passion of decades of waiting for the perfect person. The embrace last a few minutes, but to Silvarianna it was an eternity. She reluctantly broke the Kiss after a few minutes. She desired to continue the passion to natural conclusion, but there would be time for that.

She sperated herself from Andrew and looked into his handsome eyes. She said but one statement ,"I choose you."

Silvarianna just sat there looking at Andrew. Her eyes locked with his. The rest of the world was still moving along, but that didn't matter. Silvarianna was happy.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 11:34 am

"I chose you, that just about sums up my feelings towards you beautiful." The car stopped at a small enterance, "We are here". Andrew led Slvarianna out of the car up to the library. There he kissed the beautiful elf with a passion he did not think himself capable of.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 11:44 am

Silvarianna kiss back with just as much passion. She could stay this way forever she thought. Unfortunatly reason began to rear it ugly head. She thought about her family and her people. She need to inform them about this. Then she thought about Andrew and his people. They diserve to know about her. Their future queen.

Reluctantly she pull away from is embrace and looked at him in the eye. "Andrew we need to tell our families about us. Your people desirve to know about me. We should let them know us." Silvarianna said as rest a figure on his heart.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 pm

"Slvarianna a long time ago I told my people, I would do what not even Erin had done, marriage to an elf. They will know about you in due time. If you wnt to tell your family, Fredrick will understand, as for Alexandra ...she said somthing along the lines of me using you as a hostage to enslave all elvenkind, the Army and the Amred Forces, they did not like Alexandra. They will not listen to her". He leaned in close with a smile, "Ill introduce you to court sometime soon." He settled himself on the couch.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Silvarianna was both shocked, and relived by Andrew revelation. This was good he was being honest with her. She took a seat next to Andrew. "Thank you for tell me the truth. That makes me very happy." She smiled at him with that last statement. Then her face took a serious tone "I should also be as frank with you. I was very scared in falling love with a human. I am young for a moon elf and will live for easily another eight hundred years, perhaps a thousand or more. I feared of standing over your grave and living centuries more with out you. I fear having children with you. A human and Elf coupling sometimes leads to a Elven child being born, but often leads to Half Elves being born. Half Elves are children of Human/Elf heritage with the strength of both heritage and their...weakness. No half-elf child lived beyond three hundred years. I could face the nightmare of literary living beyond my children's life. I should also be truthful about my people. my kingdom is but one in the Alliance that makes the Empire of the Elven People. While my race of Moon-Elves are tolerant of Humans, some of the other races are not. The Avariel look down on anyone who cannot fly naturally. The Sun Elves, Grey Elves, and the Drow think of themselves as the superior race. They look down on every one and in the Drow case even themselves. My father is tolerant and influential he will happily gives his blessing. Of course he just one voice in our government, a powerful one though. Unfortunately don't expect more than a Alliance between our two nations. "

She stop for a moment and look again into Andrews eyes "This bearing of my soul was necessary. When we are married by Elven tradition, we will be join in spirit. Our heart and mind will be linked forever. If there is any secrets between us it will poison the link and make our lives miserable."

"So if you have any other secrets please shared them with me I deserve to know." Silvarianna said locking eyes with Andrew.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 pm

"I know this much if two souls are bound then they become one. I will live long, all will be revealed, My people we are ancient, we live longer than normal humans, from our very begining we were called freaks. We fled our homes settled on this island. We grew stronger, a force to be reckoned with, many forces came against us ,those who chased us sought our end. Then strangers game, we had grown stronger they gave us gift ,one elf girl taken from a far land, this was before Erin's time, the Elf girl was a slave and the King was young, he sat on his throne in the great hall with all the splendor of the ancient court. The girl was but a child in chains and rags. The King was bade to render life or death upon her, Fate in all its manifestations had in this little child place the future of the elven lands across the sea. A set crimes was presented before the King , He asked if this was true, and the slaver said it was ,the King had his regrets, he bade his gaurds to execute the child, the little thing could not speak in her own defense for the slavers had cut out her tounge. When sowrd cam down on the girls neck, the power was gone, soon my people fought amongst our selves and the elves soon attacked us in vengance for the death of their princess, the Queen was a great enchantress of sorts and well our people boasted mages, these were struck down. Our people soon turned to technology, we had soon tech to rival most 18th century powers. My people are a singular race."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm

"So your people are trying to wipe a stain of blood from the conscience." Silvarianna said with tears welling in her eyes. The murder of a child was horrific, especially a Elven child. Elves are not a prolific race, not compared to humans. She could understand why the Elves did such vengeance, her own race of Elves would do no less if put in such a situation.

"Thank you Andrew, don't hold back. The more I know, the more our marriage won't be tainted with darkness." Silvarianna she said looking at Andrew.
Last edited by The Elven Imperium on Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed May 09, 2012 3:44 pm

"Erin changed this the elves with drew after decimating our cities and they did not come back for some time. When they did come back it was after hundreds of years and they were afraid of those who dwell across the sea, Erin resotred the elves trust in this nation."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Silvarianna reach up and held Andrews hand in front of hers "And we will restore faith between humanity and my nation of Elves." She smiled towards Andrew.
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 am

"Yes , yes we will, Uhhh dont you think we are rushing headlong? I mean I only met you yesterday and now you want a marriage." Andrew looked into Slvarianna's eyes with a look that said "I think you need to think"
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 am

Silvarianna chuckle when Andrew made his statement "Wasn't it me that made the statement about we should take it slow. Your right Andrew this is going fast, even by human standards. Still i know my feeling and you know yours. Where in love and there is no point denying it. I will marry you Andrew, King Emilion IV of McNernia. "

Silvarianna then thought for a moment and said, "I will contact my family about the situation. I will give my father the good news. You should formally ask for my hand to my father, otherwise the Elven families may use our relationship as a political weapon. "

Silvarianna turn to Andrew and smiled. "This doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy the rest of our time here. Is there anything you like to show me now?"
"The Elven Imperium"

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 am

Andrew nodded, "Contact your family....I will write to your father King Coronel and tell him of your desire to marry me." He raised an eyebrow, when you say other elven noble families will use our marriage as a political weapon...they may mean to get at your father for raising a wayward daughter." Andrew smiled and leaned in close, "I belive we were kissing?"
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

The Elven Imperium
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Elven Imperium » Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 am

Silvarianna look surprised at Andrew statement. "Oh didn't I tell you that the Elven Imperium are an alliance of Elven tribes. My father is but one king in a alliance of kings. My family are the herity rulers of the kingdom of Celebtaure. My family typical holds the Seat of Silver in the High Council of the People. There is other seats representing the other Elven tribes. This council elects the Sha-Coronel who rules over the Empire for a life time. When I say other Elven families could use this marriage as a political weapon is that some of the families are always jockeying for power. The Vyshaan family of the Sun Elves believe its there divine right to rule all Elfdom. The DeVir family of the Dark Elves don't even profess a loft reason to want to rule other then their belief that they are the superior to anyone. There are other family that are politically ambitious as well. They may use our marriage as attempt to weaken the purity of Elven kind, but that Elf purist nonsense." Silvarianna scoff at that last statement.

"Well that enough of Elven politics. I believe we where kissing." With that she lean forward and kiss Andrew.
"The Elven Imperium"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates