NATION

PASSWORD

Coup d'état in Karenytenia

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Karenytenia wrote:However, the Karenytenian police and military branches in Lyeryna reacted to the situation immediately and sent troops to detain the IFA agents.

When they saw the police, and the troops, they immediately began firing at the troops and police.

One of them said, "You are just a useless puppet state," in his native Inyesulan Creole.

Another said, "Tell your leader to resign, or his head shall be on a pike. Both in Nalyvena and Beyalam!"

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

The military and the police from Karenytenian Lyeryna responded with shootings. One of the people from there said: "We have freedom; you are communists wishing to destroy it!"

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Again, they fired. However, one of the members was critically injured, and would die before he even got arrested.

Another one then stated, "How can you exist when you want to take everything and place it in someone who has EVERYTHING?" whilst he was firing.

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

"Because I am a strong defender of freedom!", one says while shooting. "And you are an attacker of it!"

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Karenytenia wrote:"Because I am a strong defender of freedom!", one says while shooting. "And you are an attacker of it!"

"No," said the head, his real name being Sigorshy Lembo. "In fact, you are an attacker of freedom, and we are strong defenders of it!"

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:42 pm

"Liar!", one says. Then, he grabbed a stone and threw it to him. "This is for being a freedom-hating commie!"

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Karenytenia wrote:"Liar!", one says. Then, he grabbed a stone and threw it to him. "This is for being a freedom-hating commie!"

The stone killed the man instantly. With that, the remaining 5 aimed at the heart and started firing, one even throwing a large rock at him.

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm

The rock killed him immediately. One sent a grenade to the some men.

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Karenytenia wrote:The rock killed him immediately. One sent a grenade to the some men.

The grenade, did not blow up, so that same man threw it at the group of officers. More found another large rock, and threw all of their rocks at the officer, one getting the rock that killed the man.

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 pm

One said to another: "Your hands up, now!"

Inyesula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inyesula » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Karenytenia wrote:One said to another: "Your hands up, now!"

Reluctantly, all of their hands went up, to surrender.

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Later, the Karenytenian Lyeryna's police and military violently detained the Inyesulan rebels. They were tortured (whipped and tased) and were sent to prison.

Karenytenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Karenytenia » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 am

TV4 Karenytenya logo, the same as the Iglesian one

22nd April, 2012
TV4 Karenytenya shuts down

TV4 Karenytenya, the Karenytenian variant of the Iglesian channel with the same name, has closed down today. During the 20:00 news, the journalist, Ehan Syevyn, said live from the TV4 Karenytenya's main news studio in Nalyvena:

"We are sorry to say, but it seems the police is surrounding the TV4 Karenytenya building. The president of the channel, Varyvela Kahalun, as far as we know, has been captured by the police forces; we don't know what's happening with her. It seems that we're in a very difficult situation... the new Karenytenian government has created a dictatorship regime. I just want to say thank you to everybody..." *seven police officers enter the studio* "...and I hope to see... leave me alone! Leave..." *the screen suddenly goes black, but the microphone was still on* ...me alone! I was..." *audio off*

With this, another channel has been shut down in Karenytenia.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

360degrees

22nd April, 2012

TV4 Karenytenya closes down

After Kanal 5, TV4 Karenytenya is the second Karenytenian channel known to have been close down

"We are sorry to say, but it seems the police is surrounding the TV4 Karenytenya building. The president of the channel, Varyvela Kahalun, as far as we know, has been captured by the police forces; we don't know what's happening with her. It seems that we're in a very difficult situation... the new Karenytenian government has created a dictatorship regime. I just want to say thank you to everybody and I hope to see... leave me alone! Leave me alone! I was..."

It was this way that in Karenytenia another channel has closed down today. TV4 Karenytenya was a Karenytenian variant of the Iglesian channel TV4, and has been shut down today after police surrounded the building and entered the channel's main news studio arresting the newsreader who was saying these words, Ehan Syevyn.

Many people believe that the closedown of the channel is a sign of censorship in the Karenytenian media. A young political activist, Alena Nilsner, said that "the closedown of TV4 Karenytenia, along with Kanal 5's, is a sign that Karenytenia is receding in terms of democracy. I knew this was to happen, since with the detainments and executions of people following the coup, this had to go on."

TV4 Karenytenya is the second channel known to have been closed down in Karenytenia after the police surrounded the building. However, several people believe that other Karenytenian channels have already been closed down, with several others to be closed down as the Vyerelyn's regime continues. In fact, they blame the new Karenytenian government for this and accuse Vyerelyn of censoring the media. They believe that the reason these channels are being closed down is government oppression.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates