NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates vs Gholgoth: Deadliest Warrior (OOC, Signups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 pm

This is the OOC thread. The Discussion Threads will take the place of Aftermath threads, save that they will be ongoing during the matchups as well as after.

Blood in the Sand is UEG's deal: Feel free to post it when you are finished with it. If a match is ongoing, do not look at it as a source of information.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:This is the OOC thread. The Discussion Threads will take the place of Aftermath threads, save that they will be ongoing during the matchups as well as after.

Blood in the Sand is UEG's deal: Feel free to post it when you are finished with it. If a match is ongoing, do not look at it as a source of information.

So The Discussion threads are IC? Also did you see the app me and my friend (you know him as Germoria) made accepted as my opponent? I thought it would be nice to see him at least do a RP once again and plus it will be build up for something I am planning.
CodexCitadel EmbassyCodex on Governments

Old Beringia wrote:Calm down and don't worry if no one makes brownies in other nations. It's not as if it's a necessity like bread or water. I'm sure they can all exist without brownies because other pastries exist and the dessert may just go by another name in those countries. The fudgey dessert must be your favorite if you get so antsy when no one knows what a brownie is. So please, calm down and go order a box of supreme fudge chocolate chip brownies from your local 9 and i convenience store; I understand they now deliver baked goods.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

SN v GWO... sounds interesting! Let's do it, lets gogogo!

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm

UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:This is the OOC thread. The Discussion Threads will take the place of Aftermath threads, save that they will be ongoing during the matchups as well as after.

So The Discussion threads are IC? Also did you see the app me and my friend (you know him as Germoria) made accepted as my opponent? I thought it would be nice to see him at least do a RP once again and plus it will be build up for something I am planning.

Looking at it now. And yes, those threads will be IC.

Anemos and GWO, plz send introduction information.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 pm

UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:Here is the app me and my friend agreed on, should make for a interesting match that is fair.

• Warrior name: Turian Commando
  • Average Height: 6'0 to 6'8 for all
  • Average Weight: 156lbs
  • Weight of Gear: 111lbs
  • Years Active (from 1921-2026): 580 BCE - 2668 CE
  • Loyalties: The Turian Hierarchy
  • Nation of Origin: ^
  • Experts (max of 3) (Pic and Bio needed):

(Image)
    [b]Garrus Vakarian

Garrus is currently a personal mercenary who had many operations with the Turian Commando's who hired him for his exceptional Sniping Skills. He knows how deadly each Commando is as he had trained with them in his past and even suffered a injury while doing so. As a expert he will be able to replicate or even be better than what your average Commando soldier who has the skills in long to medium range combat.

(Image)
    "Scar"

Scar is a 50 year combat veteran of the Turian Commando Force. He was honorably discharged from the Alliance during the Galactic War due to developing spot traumatic stress disorder which was going to be a hindrance, said issue came up after his team fought off the Metal Fist, a Jiralhanae special forces group who takes pleasure in torture and death. He was cured and managed to take part of the final battle in the war over Alsian Distra 9 which saw the Poleepkwa making contact with the rest of the galaxy, he and his new unit at the battle met up with local troops of the attacked one planet state and managed to help them drive off the resisting Coalition enemies who who trying to keep the war still technically going.

• Appearance of Warrior: (Image)
  • Warrior Bio: The Turian Commandos are much like the ODST in operation, which is why during the galactic War they worked in joint operations which allowed them to act fast and fluently compared to when other Special Forces try to do so. The Turian Commando's were formed some time during the Unification War in which the near the end the Turian Hierarchy required dropship/drop pod delivered soldiers to make their way to end the conflict. Their rich history was also seen during the Krogan Rebellions when they were able to take the Krogan colony of Rugachia without any casualty.

They however faced major disappointment in the second contact war when they failed to capture needed targets and died do to Sangheili Spec Ops Agents getting in their way on Day 5. Despite working with the ODST and fighting the UNSC forces on Harvest before they allied themselves with the UNSC, there was never a battle between the ODST and the Turian Commandos which makes for a unique battle. Today it is fairly possible for them to experience a battle through the simulation chambers which takes the soldiers image and puts them into a alternate reality where they cannot actually die but their avatar dies, think of it as a explanation on how Turians and ODST are using modern armor and weapons in a simulation of the Second Contact War when they were enemies.
  • Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle: ^

Weapons-Please show a pic, give stats, and state what range they are.
    Ranges are: Close Combat, Moderate Degree Combat, Long Range Combat, Specialized Weapons
  • M8 Avenger
    - The Avenger (ironically sharing a name with a UNSC AR) is a common weapon used by the Turian Hierarchy

• M-15 Vindicator
    - The M15 is a battle rifle used for extreme situations and is a medium ranged weapon that when properly aimed and taken care of, can reach long ranges.

• http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-90 Indra
    - The Indra is the first military grade automatic sniper in the Turian Military, it is liked for it's speed in attack and it's very good performance on shielding and armor.

• Biotics
    - Like the ODST they also have Warp, but they also have Shockwave, Singularity, Throw

• Claw Gauntlets - sorta like this

• M-9 Tempest
    - The Tempest is a Sub machine gun popular for the Turian Military and many other entities in the galaxy for it's high fire power, even though it can take out shields quickly, it is harder to kill a enemy if they are wearing armor.
  • The Scorpion

The Scorpion is actually a Salarian weapon that was adopted by the Turian Military. Ironically shares the name with a UNSC UGV which was turned into a tank for production needs in the Human-Covenant war.

Equipment-Such as Ballistic Armor
  • Shielding
  • HUD
  • Metallic Grade A armor[/b]

Accepted, but no Biotics. Turians think biotics are for pussies.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:
UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:Here is the app me and my friend agreed on, should make for a interesting match that is fair.

• Warrior name: Turian Commando
  • Average Height: 6'0 to 6'8 for all
  • Average Weight: 156lbs
  • Weight of Gear: 111lbs
  • Years Active (from 1921-2026): 580 BCE - 2668 CE
  • Loyalties: The Turian Hierarchy
  • Nation of Origin: ^
  • Experts (max of 3) (Pic and Bio needed):

(Image)
    [b]Garrus Vakarian

Garrus is currently a personal mercenary who had many operations with the Turian Commando's who hired him for his exceptional Sniping Skills. He knows how deadly each Commando is as he had trained with them in his past and even suffered a injury while doing so. As a expert he will be able to replicate or even be better than what your average Commando soldier who has the skills in long to medium range combat.

(Image)
    "Scar"

Scar is a 50 year combat veteran of the Turian Commando Force. He was honorably discharged from the Alliance during the Galactic War due to developing spot traumatic stress disorder which was going to be a hindrance, said issue came up after his team fought off the Metal Fist, a Jiralhanae special forces group who takes pleasure in torture and death. He was cured and managed to take part of the final battle in the war over Alsian Distra 9 which saw the Poleepkwa making contact with the rest of the galaxy, he and his new unit at the battle met up with local troops of the attacked one planet state and managed to help them drive off the resisting Coalition enemies who who trying to keep the war still technically going.

• Appearance of Warrior: (Image)
  • Warrior Bio: The Turian Commandos are much like the ODST in operation, which is why during the galactic War they worked in joint operations which allowed them to act fast and fluently compared to when other Special Forces try to do so. The Turian Commando's were formed some time during the Unification War in which the near the end the Turian Hierarchy required dropship/drop pod delivered soldiers to make their way to end the conflict. Their rich history was also seen during the Krogan Rebellions when they were able to take the Krogan colony of Rugachia without any casualty.

They however faced major disappointment in the second contact war when they failed to capture needed targets and died do to Sangheili Spec Ops Agents getting in their way on Day 5. Despite working with the ODST and fighting the UNSC forces on Harvest before they allied themselves with the UNSC, there was never a battle between the ODST and the Turian Commandos which makes for a unique battle. Today it is fairly possible for them to experience a battle through the simulation chambers which takes the soldiers image and puts them into a alternate reality where they cannot actually die but their avatar dies, think of it as a explanation on how Turians and ODST are using modern armor and weapons in a simulation of the Second Contact War when they were enemies.
  • Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle: ^

Weapons-Please show a pic, give stats, and state what range they are.
    Ranges are: Close Combat, Moderate Degree Combat, Long Range Combat, Specialized Weapons
  • M8 Avenger
    - The Avenger (ironically sharing a name with a UNSC AR) is a common weapon used by the Turian Hierarchy

• M-15 Vindicator
    - The M15 is a battle rifle used for extreme situations and is a medium ranged weapon that when properly aimed and taken care of, can reach long ranges.

• http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/M-90 Indra
    - The Indra is the first military grade automatic sniper in the Turian Military, it is liked for it's speed in attack and it's very good performance on shielding and armor.

• Biotics
    - Like the ODST they also have Warp, but they also have Shockwave, Singularity, Throw

• Claw Gauntlets - sorta like this

• M-9 Tempest
    - The Tempest is a Sub machine gun popular for the Turian Military and many other entities in the galaxy for it's high fire power, even though it can take out shields quickly, it is harder to kill a enemy if they are wearing armor.
  • The Scorpion

The Scorpion is actually a Salarian weapon that was adopted by the Turian Military. Ironically shares the name with a UNSC UGV which was turned into a tank for production needs in the Human-Covenant war.

Equipment-Such as Ballistic Armor
  • Shielding
  • HUD
  • Metallic Grade A armor[/b]

Technically around the First Galactic War The Turian Military did start issuing Biotics to certain troops due to the huge disadvantage, plus it gave them a huge leg up when Batarians raided their colonies during the conflict.

But if you still say no Biotics then I will talk to my friend about switching both sides Biotics for Grenades

Old Beringia wrote:Calm down and don't worry if no one makes brownies in other nations. It's not as if it's a necessity like bread or water. I'm sure they can all exist without brownies because other pastries exist and the dessert may just go by another name in those countries. The fudgey dessert must be your favorite if you get so antsy when no one knows what a brownie is. So please, calm down and go order a box of supreme fudge chocolate chip brownies from your local 9 and i convenience store; I understand they now deliver baked goods.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:

Technically around the First Galactic War The Turian Military did start issuing Biotics to certain troops due to the huge disadvantage, plus it gave them a huge leg up when Batarians raided their colonies during the conflict.

But if you still say no Biotics then I will talk to my friend about switching both sides Biotics for Grenades

Keep flavor. Otherwise it gets boring. No need for both sides to change; it makes for very interesting flavor. I like the matchup.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:

Keep flavor. Otherwise it gets boring. No need for both sides to change; it makes for very interesting flavor. I like the matchup.

However now that I think of it, modern ODST's don't need Biotics, that and I designed this Turian Grenade that I do want to test, I'll talk to Germoria about it.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

ODST: UNSC Plasma Grenade
- The UNSC Plasma Grenade entered service some time between 2573 and 2606, unlike the RSN Grenade, this is a secondary option behind the fragmentation and incendiary grenades of the UNSC< the ODST like the use as they are good shots with it, detects living materials and sticks to them when detected, much like the RSN (Covie separatist) version, when being made it can be modified so if the test cannot trick it then this can be a simple and easy solution.

Image The PL 10 is a grenade of thermobaric design, first saw action in the Second Contact War and had the second most UNSC Causality claim for the Turians right behind the Indra and Avenger. The weapon is highly dangerous so it is used with caution. The grenade specifically has around 3 to 7 seconds until denotation which varies when used.

The reason for these to be selected: Thought it would be unique, me and Germoria had a good talk and we thought it would be a cool change, however the PL 10 is not officially 100 complete yet and can be changed after the Fight if seen fit.

The UNSC also uses
M801 Fragmentation Grenade
T328 Incendiary Grenade
"Big Boy" Nuclear Grenade
"Fat Man" Nuclear Grenade

The Turians also uses
M4O1 EMP Grenade
AJ700 Concussion Grenade
K1000 Fragmentation Grenade
HMD Shock Grenade

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Please just add them to your apps; no reason to make an extra post, thank you. :)

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:Please just add them to your apps; no reason to make an extra post, thank you. :)

Done, anyways you want me to make the Discussion thread now?

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 am

TAG for putting up a Lamonian Berserkers app.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 am

Holy Marsh wrote:Anemos and GWO, plz send introduction information.

I think you mean New Hayesalia and Grand World Order.

Anemos is set to go up against me ;)
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 am

Kylarnatia wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:Anemos and GWO, plz send introduction information.

I think you mean New Hayesalia and Grand World Order.

Anemos is set to go up against me ;)

:-P

I'd put up somebody like Omniaction or DES-DA, but I haven't done drawings for them T_T

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

I wanted to work on multiple intros, sillies.:P

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

Holy Marsh wrote:I wanted to work on multiple intros, sillies.:P

In my opinion, that's taking it all a bit too quickly :P

Lets go through yours first, and get a general opinion on how it went ;)
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

Kylarnatia wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:I wanted to work on multiple intros, sillies.:P

Work on multiple intros, not putting multiple threads up. KYL, WHY YOU BE SO SILLY?

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 am

Holy Marsh wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:

Work on multiple intros, not putting multiple threads up. KYL, WHY YOU BE SO SILLY?

I think a whole lot of us are busy, that's what I'm saying. So, I think people would appreciate it if you didn't start asking them for intros before their match came up.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 am

Kylarnatia wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:

I think a whole lot of us are busy, that's what I'm saying. So, I think people would appreciate it if you didn't start asking them for intros before their match came up.

People can take their time. I tend to try and ask for information a few days or a week before I have any intention of writing. Gives people time.

Hibernius
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hibernius » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Warrior name: Federation of Hibernius Offense Ranger

Height: 5'10

Weight:175 lbs

Gear:Gas mask, battle pack, anti-gas suit

Years Active:1898-present

Loyalties:Federation of Hibernius, Hibernius Expeditionary Forces

Nation of origin: Federation of Hibernius

Expert one: http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/ ... 0Kenny.jpg
Reagen McNara-Former Ranger and professor of Hibernius military history at Dublin Military Academy

Expert two: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multi ... 43141t.jpg
David Clubsfield-Former Ranger

Appearance of warrior: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... enelli.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 2SUqomb57Q

Warrior Bio: The Offensive rangers were originally commissioned by Roland Owensley, a former guerilla fighter who was credited with winnign over f dozen battles in the Irish Insurrection and the later Scottish liberation. They saw fire in WWI and WWII. And then in Korea where they saved an entire South Korean division from imminent death by sabotaging Chinese artillery batteries. They also saw heavy action in the War in Afghanistan.

Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle: Trained in the Scottish highlands and the Irish plains for 6 months before taking commission. They do not live in bases but in assorted camps or in the field. Many Historical battles they fought in were The Dublin Rising, The Cork Rising, and the Mayo Rising. The Isle of Man invasion. The Battle of Mansburgh. The battle of Glasgow. The Battle of Verdun. The battle of Gallipoli. The battle of Normandy. THe battle of Yoshido. The Battle of Dan Nyugen. Various Afghan skirmishes.

Close Range weapon: Benelli M1, Bowie Knife.

Mid range: HK 43 & G36

Long range: DSR-1

Special weapon: PIAT launcher.
Last edited by Hibernius on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:56 pm

So should I start the discussion now?

Also Marsh will you like information?

Graditora
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Warrior name: Shadow Squad
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Gear: Scale V.III Helmet, Vest, Shoulder Pads, and Knee pads. A backpack fill with essentials. SRAM Mask. Helmet mounted flashlight. A radio headset built into the helmet. Urban/Night time camo. Scorpion Scale V.III(Blocks AP rounds below .308 Caliber size)
Years Active: 1782-Present(Era used 2010-2012)
Loyalties: King and Country
Nation of origin: Graditora
Expert one: Commander Harvard K. Tilivure
Harvard Tilivure has been the Supreme Commander of the RA Branch of the Graditoran military and knows his way around to winning a war with man power. He is a 48 year old war vet who started his way from the very bottom and worked his way up to the top. He is also the oldest of all Commanders in the other branches and he has the aura of respect that floats around him when he enters a room. He is also the only GR Supreme Commander to start at the rank of Private and to move up to Supreme Commander.
Expert two: Sergeant James Shadowborn
25 Year old veteran who enlisted for Spec Ops and came out of his first mission unscathed, his squad completely intact. He is a master of all arms and preforms CQC and long range field engagements with ease. Known to be one of the top soldiers of the RA. He also leads Shadow Squad as the head of the squad.

Part 2- Warrior
Appearance of warrior:

ImageImage

Warrior Bio: The Graditoran RA was first founded 1782 in a Merchants shop when he requested an enlistment of men defend Holderstat. So many soldiers enlisted that the King made the merchant Commander and handed out weapons and uniforms(stolen from British navy ships). The now equipped army stood guard for Holderstat for 20 years till they expanded into the surrounding lands setting up forts and recruiting more. The uniforms where dyed either Black, Dark Grey or Brown. Training at the time was extreme for standards of other countries making them jog with full battle equipment from Vershanna to Holderstat and back(50 miles) non stop. Soldier died but this was expected and only the best where wanted and the best where received. This is now just a tradition for only the most daring of soldiers.

In 1800's the army imported the best they could employing new bolt action rifles and American uniforms yet again dying them Black or Dark Grey. Training had not significantly increased and the 50 mile jog was still in place as being mandatory. In 1856 the soldiers where deployed in action in a foreign country for the first time. The enemy Generals had predicted that the hot weather, rapid insects and the harassment of their armies would cause route or completely eradicate the Graditorans. But to the surprise, not a single soldier ran or died from infection. The land was captured in less then 2 weeks.

Modern times the training had increased significantly but the 50 mile jog was removed and placed as an optional old tradition. By this time the RA has gained many reputations to be very adaptable, fanatic, and most of all deadly.

Shadow Squad is a squad within the 31st Regiment the Shadow Guard. The reason why they are so distinguished is because of the pure ability the squad has shown in fights by following orders to a pin. Which in turn has created a very organized group of soldiers. Known to be deadly on and off the field with and without weapons. The Shadow Squad has taken a head role of the 31st to lead assaults and guard the HQ's. Just like Scorpions(Equivalent to the American Rangers and Navy Seals) they are granted the ability to be dropped anywhere on the field to cause disruption.

Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle: The most significant battle that the RA took part in was the "Battle of Patriots Last Stand". Every RA soldier in the battle was killed not one lived(Excluding the 3 survivors of another branch). The number of defenders where only 2,000(exact number unknown) who gave the attacking number of 2,000,000 one hellish of a fight killing more then half the enemy soldiers army crippling them enough for the next assault to break there lines and create such havoc that they couldn't retaliate.

A normal day for an RA soldier includes Breakfast, Patrol/Guard Duty, Lunch, Patrol, Supper, and then shut eye. Very basic and standard but this could be changed depending on how combat changes.

Shadow Squad has served with the 31st ever since the gunpowder age replaced with the next generation of the great soldiers getting better each time. They have fought at the "Battle of Forum", where sent to "Patriots Last Stand" to help hold off enemy troops while they cleaned bodies off the field and served in the "Rain War", on all base of operations and in practically all battles that happened in the area.

Part 3- Weapons

Close Range weapon:
GCS
P99
AA-12
Mid range:
GR-12
MG3
Long range:
KNA R-7 -Chambered in 338. Laupa
RT-20

Special weapon: Napalm Grenade
Other weapon:
SMAW
Last edited by Graditora on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7
Pronounced: "Grah-deh-tor-ah" | Now with a wiki!
Luziyca wrote:You were the one responsible for the Second Amendment.

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

Ea90 wrote:Someone knows what they want.

Romberg wrote:You do not mess with the nation with a scorpion on its flag.

Descedant of George Reed. Delaware signer of the Deceleration of Independence.

-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Part 1-basic
Warrior name: Alrian Jendi Corashi (Deadly Soaring Brave Stallion, Honored Warrior) also called Aresia Holy Warrior
Height: 5'4 male, 4'6
Weight: varies
Gear: 40lbs
Years Active: 410 to 1789 (410 to 1234 variant here)
Loyalties: Their Faith
Nation of origin: (Aresia) Barbaric Commonwealth (Historical Enemy of Byzentania)
Expert one: (Appearance and bio) wip
Expert two: (Appearance and bio) wip

Part 2- Warrior
Appearance of warrior:
Male
Female

Warrior Bio: (3 to 4 paragraphs minimal) wip
Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle: wip

Part 3- Weapons

Close Range weapon:
Bastard Sword
Battle Axe
Leaf Sword
Mid range: spear - pic one
Long range: bow and arrow
Special weapon:Burda Club
Other weapon: Shield - picture one
Last edited by -Byzentania- on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The humans were here first, remember?"

UEG-The Systems Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-The Systems Alliance » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Saw the first match, preferred it if it went by DW season 3 format without pictures, if there must be pictures at least add a link because it can be distracting from the reading. Anyways I hope for my match at least Geoff, Dorian and Mack will be present (Mack is my favorite) But the Judge and Player thing is confusing.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

UEG-The Systems Alliance wrote:Saw the first match, preferred it if it went by DW season 3 format without pictures, if there must be pictures at least add a link because it can be distracting from the reading. Anyways I hope for my match at least Geoff, Dorian and Mack will be present (Mack is my favorite) But the Judge and Player thing is confusing.

It's the same as it ever was.

Grad, Hibernus, Byz, all accepted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates