NATION

PASSWORD

New Character RP OOC (Semi-Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: New Character RP OOC (Semi-Closed)

Postby The Blastit Empire » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 pm

whenever you want, SB. If you need to, take a bit longer to get things settled down on your end. At most, Angie could always be a street rat from the other nation over seas. You may miss a few battles but it'll probably give you a week+ break.

By the way, did you get my TGs?
Last edited by The Blastit Empire on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steel Butterfly
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Butterfly » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am

The Blastit Empire wrote:whenever you want, SB. If you need to, take a bit longer to get things settled down on your end. At most, Angie could always be a street rat from the other nation over seas. You may miss a few battles but it'll probably give you a week+ break.

By the way, did you get my TGs?

aye, i'm just trying to figure everything out
Founded: March 12th, 2003

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 pm

lol Lup, stole my idea! Was gonna have it fall on you guys

lol good planning Lup...but I will still have the last laugh! Bwahahaha!!

Slow day today lol, contrast from the fast pace of the last few days

Luporum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luporum » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 pm

We'll see about that. But yeah my boss has had me out alone doing the work of three people >:|
Last edited by Luporum on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 pm

lol well tell your boss that he had no idea what he was risking. A war veteran was about to die from a demon thanks to him.

And I have many many more tricks up my sleeve...bwaahaha

You know what stinks? When you write something with a good idea behind it....and forget the idea later. Yeah, gotta think up something quick for the mysterious figures Xanathos and friends are encountering...
Last edited by The Blastit Empire on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luporum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luporum » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm

That's why you should always write these things down. Although in retrospect I just look at mine later and realize I need to drink much less Scotch.

Kitab Al-Ibar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitab Al-Ibar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 am

I had a post written, but the forum logged me out and consumed it. :palm:

I'll post something up again shortly, but I'm being dragged away.

Steel Butterfly
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Butterfly » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 am

Blastit,

I apologize, but I feel that in fairness to everyone involved, I feel that I have to pull out of your RP. While I do have some time for NationStates now, I overestimated the amount of time I truly have to devote to it, and in order to not let my own RP fall to the wayside, I have to trim my reach a bit. I do hope we can work together again at some point in the future.

Take care,

SB
Founded: March 12th, 2003

Kitab Al-Ibar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitab Al-Ibar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 am

Just as a heads up, I'm off camping for most of this weekend, will be back sunday evening or monday. WIll post something up now.

Also, a shame you won't be joining us SB, good luck on your RP.

Edit: Post's up, and if Mhyr goes off to sort out his traps he's out of the way so you can continue while i'm gone.
Last edited by Kitab Al-Ibar on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:47 am

*shakes fist* No camping allowed! Unless I am doing it lol. Have fun and don't get eaten too much.

*shakes fist at SB* No RPing allowed! Unless I am doing it. Jk Jk, SB good luck with your RP and if at anytime you wish to come back, I'm sure it'll be fine for all of us. Have a good one and hope to RP with you again soon.

Rhinara
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rhinara » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:16 am

Hey Blastit. By "Now there were only four more demons left, each one engaged with a foe" did you mean 2 demons and 2 cultists instead? Of the four original demons, Xanath and Tanaris each just killed one, which leaves two demons and two cultists left - the demon Xanath tried to snap the neck of (which I assume Xanath failed to do), the demon engaging Zyergi in battle, and the two cultists.

Just wanted to make sure I have the scene sorted out properly in my head :)
Last edited by Rhinara on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 am

Hmmmm

I'll have to look at it. I think I meant for the demon's neck to have been snapped that Xanath tried to snap it. Which would leave 1 demon and 2 cultists. Wow the fight went by faster than I thought lol

Luporum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Luporum » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 am

Thanks to the rain I now have a three day weekend :lol:

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am

LOL Wooo

Yeah tornado touched down a couple miles nearby this morning. Dunno where it went or if it hurt anyone...been raining a lot other wise and almost looked as though I could raft down the street but then it stopped for a while.

Kitab Al-Ibar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitab Al-Ibar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Ok. I'm back, I did mean to post something last night, but I needed a nap... which lasted 12 hours, camping was exhausting. :p

Will get to it shortly, been busy today.

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Nice for you to be back, Kitab! Not too much went on over the weekend.

Was camping fun?

Kitab Al-Ibar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitab Al-Ibar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Camping was good, I got burnt, bruised, blistered and almost got injured by flying wood - Don't trust cubs/scouts with sledgehammers - my glasses took the hit for me, I managed to bend them back into shape though. ^^;

Fun times

Edit: ARGH, change of plans, my nice long post got lost when the forum signed me out and I was too tired to remember to copy and paste it first, too tired to write it again now, it will have to wait until tomorrow. >.<
Last edited by Kitab Al-Ibar on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhinara
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rhinara » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 am

Should we skip over Theao so that we won't lose any more momentum and just assume that he's coming along?

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm

If that is what everyone agrees on.

I think that would be a good idea and Theao can have his char tag along and respond accordingly

Theao
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Theao » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 am

Sorry for the awollyness, but RL was being a bitch to my time. I'm more back now.

Ps. I apologize for my grammer.

Free Eagles
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Eagles » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:55 am

Hello again.

Somehow I managed to miss the forum switch (I visited Jolt rarely enough recently anyway) and I kept forgetting to log in to my nation too. Looks like I'm far too late to even consider putting in a request to join this, so I'll just be content to read it, but I'm around again if you'd put up with me for anything else. ;)

FE

The Blastit Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blastit Empire » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 pm

FREAGLES!

LoL Was wonderin where you went and the such.

If you want, I think we still have a bit of room since a few people I expected didn't put up their chars and you would be a welcome addition from past experience. We're still near the beginning of the RP and there's still a few possible entrances here and there.

And Theao, Np, I know what you mean. If you can't post, don't worry, you can catch up when you do. I've got no problems with that. Besides, you said you would be busy lol.

Free Eagles
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Eagles » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah, I'll join in if you'll have me. Thanks.

I'll put up a char later after I've had a chance to think about it and work out what's actually going on in the RP.

Ravea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravea » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Yay, Free Eagles!

=D
~Omnia mutantur, nihil interit~

Free Eagles
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Eagles » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Okay, character. Let me know what you think, and how she might get involved.

Name: Valyn ni-Riuthen
Species: Tiefling
Appearance: 167cm tall, dark reddish-pink skin, thick non-prehensile tail (approx. 90cm long), small horns (approx. 3cm long) protruding from her forehead just below the hairline, shoulder length black hair (shows hints of purple under certain light), pure silver eyes, athletic build. The palm of her right hand bears the mark of the curse she carries; this is kept concealed beneath a bandage, which is further concealed by the fingerless gloves she wears. Wears sturdy travelling clothes coloured in dark greens and blacks, with a leather brigandine concealed beneath and splinted vambraces on her forearms. Usually keeps her head shrouded beneath a hood to prevent too many comments about her appearance and heritage.

Abilities: Skilled in the use of a sword, able to fight competently with two swords but very rarely does so. Proficient with a bow. Accomplished magic user, able to cast a wide variety of spells, including offensive, defensive and healing. Possesses natural night vision, resistance to heat and cold and has the ability to temporarily shroud a small area in a magical darkness that resists all non-magical efforts to dispel it.

Origin: remote mountain village
Alignment: Neutral Good
Weakness: Has a tendency to suffer from bloodlust in battle, somewhat blinding her ability to tell friend from foe and making her considerably more reckless. The curse laid upon her may also affect her occasionally, with an increased chance when in close proximity to demons related to those that inflicted it, causing her considerable pain and severely impairing her actions for a variable length of time (from several seconds to several minutes).

Bio:
Left the secluded mountain home of her tribe at a young age to find a life elsewhere, she found a great deal of hostility toward her partially demonic heritage from the other races. Eventually joined the city guard of the city that she eventually found herself in, where she served loyally for several years before catching the eye of a low-ranking nobleman after nearly single-handedly defending his wife’s caravan from a bandit raid. She was subsequently made captain of the Lady’s guard in reward – a post she held for many years, becoming a close friend and confidante to the Lady during that time.

Her fall from grace came when a mixed force of demons and bandits attacked the estate while her Lord was away. Her small force of guards were outnumbered and swiftly overpowered by the attack, which left all the guards but her dead, along with most of the servants. The Lady herself was killed in the attack, but Valyn was left alive and cursed instead. When her Lord and the rest of the guard returned, she was accused of being involved in the attack by others in the guard, jealous of her position and influence. Though her Lord was not fooled by these accusations, Valyn had failed in her duty to protect the Lady and the household. The Lord dismissed her from her position, but gave his word that he would return it once she had killed the demon responsible for the attack and avenged his wife. As a mark of the trust she had earned, he gave her an enchanted sword with which to accomplish the task. She now travels the land hunting out and exterminating any demonic presence she can find, while also trying to find information to lead her to her ultimate quarry.

She carries two weapons: the enchanted sword Andromeda, a weapon imbued with a holy essence and extremely deadly against the servants of darkness, and a composite recurved shortbow, held in a leather case tied to her back with the quiver.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates