NATION

PASSWORD

State Envoy Sent To Doppio Giudici [Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Emperor Peter spoke

"We can make our own firearms and our people are strong enough to fight." Emperor Peter says "If you can assist us in organizing our militaries than we will send support to 22nd Parallel. We lack the ability to send leadership to lead them , but we will send our best. If you can convince us that our men will turn the tide of the war , we will loan over 200,000 of our best. We need a symbol for them to stand under to show they are from the NTA and on loan. The NTA lacks a flag and I want them to know they fight solely for the "The Way".

Emperor Peter looked at Seth and then back to Sage.

"Do not worry about Seth, he's been getting a lot of messages lately." He said with a quick nod " Perhaps we may be able to go home finally after 2,000 years of toil.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 pm

"Hmmm...interesting indeed.", contemplated the Aleckandorean diplomat, feeling somewhat pitiful and somewhat indifferent towards these new allies of his.

"So is it really settled then? You will join us in the Coalition to rid the world of unsanctioned despotism? Against Cazonia and her satellites?", he woefully and finally asked.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"It is the one thing that motivates out people , besides our faith." Seth says "It is what got us this far and we are sticking to it. That colition will have the NTA's full support in the future and present."

He then tenses his face for a few seconds.

"I sense indifference in you about the sufferings of my people." Seth says slowly "Do you deny this or will you admit it?"

Seth leans back into his chair and remembers the films he watched when he was younger. Each was about one of the hundreds of wars that his people fought in the past 1000 years. There was almost 100 of them in record at the moment and many more were forgotten. The land of Vadia was still scarred by it all and the bodies were buried with respect in massive underground tombs. Yet it was a small price to pay , to further the causes of "The Way".
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

OOC: Sorry, if this RP is going too slow.

He smiled when Seth contemplated the NTA's full support for the DC. He frowned when Seth tersely queried the awkward question on the 'indifference' to the 'suffering of his people', to which Sage was a bit shocked and unmoved at the same time. But it was then he realized the severity of the query and how it reminded him of himself, to which he quickly used avoid diplomatic wrath.

"President Seth, both of us have suffered, therefore, I am indifferent to suffering and pain.", was all the Aleckandorean could muster to say, holding the underside of his wrist under his right hand. A string of permanently etched black numbers onto the soft, gray skin. It was a bare reminder of the Imperial enthrallment: the long hours of labor, the insults, the executions, rape, starvation, utter depravity, and worst of all, no true identity. Sage was born into those times, and witnessed the horrors of redeeming himself and kindling the fires of new nation out of them. But even before the Empires, the Land of Yervhenn was a dark and dangerous domain...

With his gray eyes, he looked the Timathin men in the eye and tried to curtail any disappointed feelings in them about him.

"You must realize gentlemen, that we Maeflowuhrans of Aleckandor have shared your sufferings as well. If I seem nothing more than just a sleazy politician that is vanity-ridden, and if you think my country is unwillful and a liability...you know nothing. Nothing at all. I know of the sufferings of Doppio Giudici and of the valiant Vadian peoples. How they've been mishandled through this eon by endless warfare. How there are beyond an unfathomable many that are dead to increase the reputation of 'The Way'. I know this, from what I've learned and what I feel.", he appeased.

"All of us are gathered here as allies. Let us be mindful to move on into the future, but not forgetting our dark pasts, now. So gentlemen, will we prevail?"

Daerynne rested for a moment for an answer.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

"He did not question your character" Peter said "We questioned your interest in our people , who have lost the ability to be creative or hopeful in the wars. "The Way" doesn't require reputation , for it is many things of great interest. It is a way of life , a form of rule , and a religion to all of our people. For the wheels of progress to turn people must be thrown under them , people who enslave and oppress others. "The Way" is two things , a secular goal of uniting humanity to face the universe and a religious one of making humanity more wise and evolved."

Emperor Peter then pulled out a picture drawn slowly over time by a great artist. It showed a crystal clear lake surrounded by lush countryside , the lake drained into a large ocean willed with islands.

"This is what we lost to the forces of chaos and that blasted demon." Peter said angrily. "We must regain it and thus the ability to repay our master for his gifts. We will fight beside your people for another thousand years , watch as our cities are bombed to dust over and over , we will die by the millions and spend trillions of NS........"

He then calmed down and pointed to the picture again , a single tear fell out of each of his eyes.

"If you will help us get home so that we may finally sleep as "The Enlightened One" whispers in our ears." He said quietly "So that if we die , we may finally rest in peace instead of roaming the land as ghosts watching our children fight and die.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Previous

Return to NationStates