NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 21 Discussion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsianlov » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Excause me May Tsianlov Particapate,
We have many Talented singers and a great taste of Music.

Best Regards,
TLTV

5934 Heindriksrod
Kartov
Tsianlov

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Tsianlov wrote:Excause me May Tsianlov Particapate,
We have many Talented singers and a great taste of Music.

Best Regards,
TLTV

5934 Heindriksrod
Kartov
Tsianlov

Any one can participate :)
Just write your artist and song's name :)

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Crolacia wrote:Crolacia is confirming it's participation in WorldVision 21! Our entry is Tragedy,by Erina Garlan. The song and artist was firstly meant to perform only on 7th World Hit Festival,but due to its megapopularity,Erina was chosen to perform on WorldVision 21 too.

Are you allowed to enter the same song in two competitions?
WHF5: 1st (24 points)
WHF6: 15th (7 points)
WHF7: 7th (24 points)
WHF8: 5th (29 points)
WHF9: 13th (13 points)
WHF10: 4th (31 points)
WV20: 6th (75 points)
WV21: 9th (72 points)
WV22: 4th (135 points)
WV23: 10th (76 points)

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Chenkorya wrote:
Swilatia wrote:*sigh* Didn't we give a chance last time? How many more does it need? Besides, of you did have a second round, as you said there was, there's clearly no advantage to this system, over using somthing a bit more simple.

Besides, IIRC, I don't think too many people actually voted for Krytenia's bid. Unless you can't having it as a second/third/sixth choice, which would mean that, this time, everyone must vote for Luziyca. Please don't make us do that.

There wasn't really a second round. The runner up was given the hosting rights when Krytenia withdrawed. So there wasn't a second round, so somehow an advantage too.

And I don't see the problem of giving Luziyca just 1 point.

I do see the problem of giving him any points at all.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Phoenigetuzstha wrote:
Crolacia wrote:Crolacia is confirming it's participation in WorldVision 21! Our entry is Tragedy,by Erina Garlan. The song and artist was firstly meant to perform only on 7th World Hit Festival,but due to its megapopularity,Erina was chosen to perform on WorldVision 21 too.

Are you allowed to enter the same song in two competitions?

I don't know,I think that kind of rule doesn't exsist. But I really don't know! :D

Artsakhestan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Artsakhestan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Crolacia wrote:
Phoenigetuzstha wrote:Are you allowed to enter the same song in two competitions?

I don't know,I think that kind of rule doesn't exsist. But I really don't know! :D

Actually it is allowed. Hippostania, for example, participated with "Give Me The Laundry" (Or other title, but it had Laundry on it) in both WHF and WV. You can do it :)... But most people prefer to present something new on each occasion.

Artsakhestan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Artsakhestan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm

By the way... Hereby I confirm that Artsakhestan will participate on WV21!

National final details to be revealed soon!
Last edited by Artsakhestan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Official Communiqué of the
Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Office of the King

Fr: The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium (amaldivis3@astrolinium.gov)
Re: WorldVision Song Contest 21
Encryption: Open

Salvete mi amici!

After some measure of prodding by my friend Carolus Mariano, who is Astrolinium's entry in World Hit Festival 7, I have decided to enter Astrolinium in WorldVision Song Contest 21. Our representative will also be Mariano, using the same song as WHF7 - Carmen Maximi, or The Song of Maximus. He and his band (Illas Caligas, or, in English, Them Boots) are excited to be representing their nation on not just one but two international stages, and look forward to their performance.

Do Re Mi,
His Majesty King Astorias Maldivis III
Lord and Emperor of Astrolinium
Chief Justice of The South
Vice Magister of The South
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Jurasika
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jurasika » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:43 am

Jurasika will be entering for a third time, final and entry to be declared

Achalya Santis
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achalya Santis » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 am

ACH-SAN back in; will post song selection soon.

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 pm

The Mediterran song and artist for both the World Hit Festival 7 and the WorldVision Song Contest has been announced!

Mediterra will debut with this song and this artist.

(note: Allica Ilham, the songwriter, is better known by her stage name, Leona)
The Republic of Mediterra / Republika Mediterranija
Old Factbook -Factbook - Official Website (mediterranija.go.mi)
Mois wrote:Seriously?

I cannot comprehend why people hate Islam so much. Yes, some Muslims caused 9/11, but that doesn't mean all of them are terrible people. I have met many kind Islamic people. I think everyone just needs to accept other religions, because there is no proven "better" religion. That goes for Jewish people, too.

Honestly, can we just act a little human for once?

Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
Currently in the transition process, may take a month. IC explanation

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Tsianlov will PARTICAPATE!!!

Postby Tsianlov » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 am

Tsianlov will be in...

Tsianlov Melody Grand Prix Finals just started :3

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsianlov » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:39 am

And Tsianlov has picked their Song to go to world vision... And the winner of the First Annual Tsianlovian Melody Grand Prix is.......

The Backyard band with their song OMG

With 286 Points :D

Second place was Bingo! With their song What?

With 216 Points

and third place was Alexandra Van Aargjeete with her song Light's Aria

With 200 points :D

So once again Congratiolations the Backyard band and good luck in WorldVision song contest 21 in ummm.... Somewhere..
Last edited by Tsianlov on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:54 am

Tsianlov wrote:So once again Congratiolations the Backyard band and good luck in WorldVision song contest 21 in Betlehem :D

The location for WV21 isn't Bethlehem, yet/probably.

Albertasby
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:12 am

So Albertasby will enter again!

Host bid will come as well :p
Call me Alby // I'm a She

Saintrabina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Saintrabinian Voice

Postby Saintrabina » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 am

ZRTV NEWS

Unfortunately, Saintrabina has to change her entry in WV21 because Cynthia Hebanova decided to relinquish their participation. She explains:

I have too much on my head. The prime of my debut album is approaching, so I've got many things to do right now. In addition, I was chosen by ZRTV in television show to represent Saintrabina on 7th World Hit Festival. I'm very sorry about it but I have to withdraw myself from the contest. Cezar, who was chosen to sing this song with me, has agreed with me. However, I wish good luck to Saintrabina and the rest of the world in 21st WorldVision.

Therefore, Saintrabina is forced to perform another elimination to WV21, so there is:

Who from Saintrabina?

List of participants:

01. Altana
Cappuccino

Polish, Saintrabinian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGiILGNsJg

02. Inge Daani
Therefore

English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIafzQf_3kc&ob=av2n

03. Cezar Boree
Gibt Es Eine Brucke

Polish, German

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX6gyIFQ6k8

04. Kasha, Sasha & Natasha
S.O.S. (Sing Our Song)

English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8me_9qK9uA

05. Cinee
Faux Pas

Polish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6B5znzkAPo&feature=related

Who should represent Saintrabina on WV21? You can vote by TG:

5 - the best
1 - the worst
Last edited by Saintrabina on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsianlov » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Chenkorya wrote:
Tsianlov wrote:So once again Congratiolations the Backyard band and good luck in WorldVision song contest 21 in Betlehem :D

The location for WV21 isn't Bethlehem, yet/probably.

Ohh :S Sorry, Were will it be then??

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Tsianlov wrote:
Chenkorya wrote:The location for WV21 isn't Bethlehem, yet/probably.

Ohh :S Sorry, Were will it be then??

There always is a host bidding process; nations can submit bids, and then the bid with the most votes wins. So that process isn't started yet, and so it's not known yet ;)

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsianlov » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 pm

This has been removed by TLTV Because we just found out that we cant Host bid untill next year

sincerally Tltv
Last edited by Tsianlov on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

*ChenkorVision intro and images from CV3 are shown*

Yuliya Novacek: Good evening Chenkorya! Welcome to the first semifinal of the fourth edition of ChenkorVision, Chenkorya's national selection for the WorldVision Song Contest, live from Avenion. Two editions ago, the WorldVision Song Contest was hosted here, in this big Kristalarena. For the 21th edition of this wonderful contest, we are going to a yet to be decided city, or maybe even two at the same time. Strange, strange, strange.

Edita Maruski: Spaxhibo Chenkorya! Goedenavond Chenkorië! This year, 6789 songs were submitted to ChenkorVision, to be precise. Only 105 of them were allowed to perform in the provincial finals, which selected six songs for it's province. So tonight, 3 songs from each province will perfom.

Y: That makes 21 songs for tonight. Only 10 of them will automatically qualify for the big final, 8 will go to second chance round and two will be automatically eliminated. Those 10 qualifiers are decided by you, the televoters, and judges from all over the world. I'd like to begin the show, Edita.

E: Wait, wait, wait. First we will have to welcome all participants on stage, shouldn't we? Performing tonight for you are... the Patriksson Family, Milena, Martha, Katelyn Strand, Mathilde van Oirschotten, Young Butt Beautiful, Samantha Butlin, Alfr Metz, József Spitznogle, Cleo Bonaventura, Skydiver, Aggie, Goldhirsch, Vody, the New Kittens, ChenkoMaff, Kazzi, The Saweds, Life of Marina's Daughter, verba. and last but not least.. Outside! Welcome, welcome! So now, let the show begin!

*camera goes to another side of the arena, to the catwalk, where another presenter is standing; Charis Nostima.*

C: The first song of tonight is by the Patriksson Family. The Patriksson Family is a indie folk band formed in september 2008, in the province of Hollandieux. They are making their ChenkorVision debut with a song written by the main singer himself, Alfred Patriksson. Please welcome on stage, the Patriksson Family with Little Bravehearted Boy!

*Patriksson family performs*

E: The second song of tonight is by another ChenkorVision debutant; Milena, usually stylized with a euro sign replacing the E. Milena had her breakthrough when she was the featuring artist in the song of a rapper from NobleBastard, Vanilla Plasma. She later supported famous artists as Hannah Olva and Ebba on their international tours. Second song of the night is Champagne Showers, by Milena.

*Milena performs*

Y: The third artist of tonight is the main singer of the band The Lunettes, and she sometimes also sings for a band called Radio Internet. We're talking about Martha, and tonight she will perform her jazz/rock song By The Way. Scream it out loud for Martha with By The Way!

*Martha performs*

C: We're arrived at song number four. The fourth lady who's performing tonight, is Katelyn Strand. Katelyn is a indie pop/rock/jazz singer-songwriter, known for her participance in the second season of the NationStates X Factor. She expresses all her feelings in her songs, and now she's one of the most beautiful famous women of Chenkorya, but she's also a great singer. Here is Katelyn Strand with Elizabeth!

*Katelyn Strand performs*

E: Next up is the fifth song of this semifinal. This lady is called Mathilde van Oirschotten, and with her happy chanson Ik Wil Met Je Dansen, she represents the Dutch province of Chenkorya, Hollandieux. Mathilde's music style is a mix between jazz, soul and acoustic, and after the success of her first single "Ze Stinkt", she is hoping to represent her nation with the second single of her debut album "Mathilde". Good luck, Mathilde van Oirschotten with Ik Wil Met Je Dansen!

*Mathilde van Oirschotten performs*

Y: The next band of tonight is a pun; Young Butt Beautiful. Young Butt Beautiful is an alternative rock band, formed in 2004. The band consists of Alexandr Rubyov, Eve Dedrdon, Erik Léveu, Tuyhad Huszadeehd and Youlian Uvianrut. According to them, each song has some kind of political message that would like to protest against the current world politics. Scream it out for You Shouldn't Go, by Young Butt Beautiful!

*Young Butt Beautiful performs*

C: Next up is one of Chenkorya's most famous singers; Samantha Butlin. Samantha was the first ever singer to represent Chenkorya on a song contest: Samantha sang her song "Electric" on the first WHF, finishing 13th. After that she tried some times again in ChenkorVision, and so did her little sister Galina. But now she is back, better as ever, and she will sing her catchy song Violin for us!

*Samantha Butlin performs*

E: The erm.. 8th song of this semifinal, is Jij, by Alfr Metz. Alfr Metz is one of the longest running popular artists of these time; he had his breakthrough on television in a talent show in 1990, and since then he released 9 albums, all including at least one no. 1 hit. That's why we're all honoured to say; here is Alfr Metz, with his song for ChenkorVision: Jij!

*Alfr Metz performs*

Y: Number nine of tonight is a song called The Key To Love, by Jószef Spitznogle. Jószef is an alternative rock singer with a very rough vocal style. He released his first album in 1999, but only released his second album in 2006. Now he will perform a song of his new album, and now he really wants to win ChenkorVision. Here is The Key To Love!

*Jószef Spitznogle performs*

C: Song number 10 of this evening is by Cleo Bonaventura. This half-Euskirribakondaran recording artist is also a talk show host (known for the popular talk show "Cleo at 12") and actress. Cleo quitted school when she was 15 to focus on her performing and songwriting skills. Cleo isn't shy and afraid of saying slangs, the f-word et cetera, so if you're not used to that, just take a pee break. Here is Extrovert, by Cleo Bonaventura!

*Cleo Bonaventura performs*

E: The first half of the show is finished, ladies and gentlemen. Let's remind you how to vote again.. see all the numbers to text us here.. wait, is any screen coming up? Oh, there it is. Let's go back to the show again. The 11th song of the evening, is by another half Euskirribakondaran act. The boyband Skydiver has 4 members, and two from them are Chenko's, two of them are Euski's. They will perform a Chenkoryan song tonight, which will hopefully also be liked in Euskirribakondara! Syohodni vyecheri, by Skydiver.

*Skydiver performs*

Y: Well done, well done. Ooh, they are hot, aren't they? Next up is Aggie. Aggie is a folk singer. Aggie released her first album in 2010; it was well received by music critics, but it apparently wasn't mainstream enough to get in the radio airplay list. Still, her song "You" is in the top 2000 of most loved songs of Chenkoryans. Here is Aggie, with "Morning Doubts"!

*Aggie performs*

C: Okay, we are heading on to the next song. The next song is by Ervin Goldhirsch, also known as just Goldhirsch. This unknown singer-songwriter never had any singing lessons, and was expecting to be his father's follower into the family fish and chips store. He was encouraged to sing by his musical grandfather, and a teacher who discovered his talent. Here he stands, singing Nich Nomeyo Zhitti.

*Goldhirsch performs*

E: Song number 14 is by Vody. Vody is a dance-pop group, with their huge breakthrough in 1997. After some huge success in and outside Chenkorya, the group splitted up. In 2008 the group reformed, with a huge style change. This time they sang black, dark and sad pop. One more black, dark, sad pop song from them is coming now; Siniy Snih!

*Vody performs*

Y: New Kittens may sound as a band name, but it isn't. New Kittens is the artist name of Veronica Shcherbakova. Veronica rose to fame when she posted her first song "U Are Dick" on MySpace. She released her first album in 2006, the second in 2008, and the third one in 2011. Have a listen to Complete Lack of Words!

*New Kittens performs*

C: Well done Veronica! Now we're going to ChenkoMaff. ChenkoMaff is a house music group, compromised out of three Chenkoryan DJ's; Arvid, Angello Yuki, FuYongHai. They toured together, and then they collaborated as one group. Tonight they will perform their first ChenkorVision song as ChenkoMaff; Make It Mine.

*ChenkoMaff performs*

E: The next song is a song by Kazzi. Kazzi, it's his real name, is the former frontman of Chenkoryan alternative rock band The Willow. Kazzi was born and raised in Entvisfen, and when he was five years old he wrote his first song. That's amazing, and tonight we see another masterpiece by him; Ni Peczsal.

*Kazzi performs*

Y: The Saweds are a pair of singer-songwriters; the two sisters Love and Natella Sawed. The two former ballerinas turned to songstresses, releasing their first album called Evelyn in 2000. The story of the ballerina may sound known to you: also singer-songwriter Shammion is a former ballerina. Good luck to the Saweds, with Promise.

*The Saweds perform*

C: And we're almost there, the end of tonight's show. Life of Marina's Daughter is a former indie pop band, but for ChenkorVision they have totally done something else, something more mainstream. Their song Ya Vidchuvayte Tebe was supposed to be another melody, but the band got accused of plagiarism. Scream it out loud for Ya Vidchuvayte Tebe!

*Life of Marina's Daughter performs*

E: verba., it's a surprise they haven't participated at ChenkorVision before. Verba is a rock band, mixing the style of metal with hip-hop, electronic and also some ethno music. Verba will perform a self composed song tonight, but with famous songwriters as Ebba Debrunovick and Arvid. Here they are, with The Highest Tree!

*verba. performs*

Y: And the last song of tonight is by Outside. Outside is Chenkorya's most famous metal band, and they have tried so many times at ChenkorVision, that you actually already award them the victory. Tonight, they will do it a little bit less metalish as usual, but still it's called metal. Here are Outside, with their song Elena!

*Outside performs*

C: That were all songs of tonight, well done, well done! People, it's time to announce the results. But you still have one hour to vote, see you after the next programme!

- Break -

E: Hello everybody, welcome back at ChenkorVision! The 21 songs of tonight are performed and also.. the lines are closed! Ten songs will go through to the final.. 8 will go to second chance round, and 2 are automatically eliminated. Let's tell you how the voting went.. erm, each provinces' televoters were translated into 12-1 points. Then we still have some international juries from Mediterra, Phoenigethusztha, Saintrabina, Euskirribakondara. Okay, I am now going to announce the ten qualifiers in a totally random order.

The first qualifier for the fourth final of ChenkorVision is.... MELODIYA 8! Samantha Butlin, with Violin!

*A part of "Violin" is played, and Samantha walks up the stage, smiling. On the stage she is given a ticket with "final" on it.*

Congratulations Samantha! We will see you again in the final! The second finalist is.... MELODIYA 14! Siniy Snih, by Vody!

*A part of "Siniy snih" is played, and the members of Vody walk up the stage, in huge excitement. On the stage the lead singer is given a ticket with "final" on it.*

We will see you back in two weeks, Vody! Congratulations to all! We still have 19 acts left.. that's a lot. We award you all a ticket with "final" on it, really, but only ten of you can actually perform in the final again. Okay, number three for the big final is... MELODIYA 5! Mathilde van Oirschotten with Ik Wil Met Je Dansen!

*A part of "Ik Wil Met Je Dansen" is played, and Mathilde walks up the stage, smiling. On the stage, Mathilde is given a ticket with "final" on it.*

Congratulations Mathilde! We are going to our fourth finalist... the fourth finalist is... MELODIYA 21! Outside with Elena!

*A part of "Elena" is played, and the members of Outside walk up the stage, all pretty surprised. On the stage, Edita gives lead singer Iris a ticket with "final" on it.*

Finally, will you finally win ChenkorVision? I hope so for you, Iris! Let's go to number five.. the next song that will perform again in the final is... MELODIYA 19! The Saweds, with Promise!

*A part of "Promise" is played, and the sisters Sawed walk up the stage, holding each other's hands. On stage, Edita gives them one ticket with "final" on it.*

We're on the half of all qualifiers now! Let's see, 16 acts are left. Who is the sixth qualifier for the final? How's the atmosphere there in the green room? Good? Okay, the sixth finalist is... MELODIYA 4! Katelyn Strand with Elizabeth!

*A part of "Elizabeth" is played, and Katelyn walks up the stage, yelling. On stage, she is given a ticket with "final" on it.*

Okay, let's go on quickly. The seventh qualifier for the final is..... MELODIYA 20! verba., with The Highest Tree!

*A part of "The Highest Tree" is played. Only verba.'s lead singer walks up the stage, and he is also given a ticket.*

Ooh, it's getting exciting. Only three more out of this semifinal can be in the line up for the final.. Who is it? It's MELODIYA 19, Ya vidchuvayte tebe by Life of Marina's Daughter! Phew...

*A part of "Ya vidchuvayte tebe" is played. All members of LOMD walk up the stage, all high fiving each other, all get a ticket on stage.*

Okay, now we only have two left for the final. The ninth act still in the race for representing Chenkorya is.... MELODIYA 12, Morning Doubts by Aggie!

*A part of "Morning Doubts" is played, and Aggie runs to the stage. She takes the ticket out of Edita's hands, and holds it in the air.*

Congratulations to all, but only one more can make it to the final. All acts in the green room, take each other's hands.. the last one going to the final is... MELODIYA 03, By The Way by Martha!

We have our ten finalists! Don't worry participants, eight of you can still make it to the final.. But two can't. I'm not going to keep this exciting, those two are... Goldhirsch with Nich Nomeyo Zhitti and Kazzi with Ni pecszal... See you next week for semifinal 2!

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Tsianlov wrote:Tsianlov Host Bid:

(Image)

Here in Anter Harboria's Concert hall....

top that >:D

sincerally TLTV :D

This is absolutely an extremely bad host bid, but also, Tsianlov can not bid, as it is debuting in the competition. Debuting nations can't bid for hosting WV.

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsianlov » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Chenkorya wrote:
Tsianlov wrote:Tsianlov Host Bid:

(Image)

Here in Anter Harboria's Concert hall....

top that >:D

sincerally TLTV :D

This is absolutely an extremely bad host bid, but also, Tsianlov can not bid, as it is debuting in the competition. Debuting nations can't bid for hosting WV.

Man.... But what the heck is a Host bid? I thought it was justing wanting to host it and showing their AWESOME consert halls :P

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Tsianlov wrote:
Chenkorya wrote:This is absolutely an extremely bad host bid, but also, Tsianlov can not bid, as it is debuting in the competition. Debuting nations can't bid for hosting WV.

Man.... But what the heck is a Host bid? I thought it was justing wanting to host it and showing their AWESOME consert halls :P

This are the last two winning host bids;

viewtopic.php?p=6597652#p6597652
viewtopic.php?p=7557036#p7557036

Chenkorya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 am

THE SECOND SEMIFINAL

Okay, this aren't the results yet, again. But this is the first step to the results. Of course all Chenkoryan provinces will vote in the first semifinal, but also other nations will be able to vote, and their votes are of the same importance as the provinces! So this is how it works...

All participating nations are allowed to vote in the usual ESC style. I've made a recap with all melodies of the songs in it; the melodies the song will be written on when the song wins! Please, please vote in the first semifinal, for the songs that your countries citizens are most plausible to like.

RECAP
Please TG me your nation's votes within now and three days. Then the results will be posted!

Full list of entries, in order of appearance in the video;

Marthe Simon - Why
Callv - Try
Crossing - The Pelican
Daryl Olivers - Byez'tebu
Gern Spearing - On Your Shoulders
HardLost - No
Oda - Symphonia
Mademoiselle - Buonanotte
WasBeer - You Gotta Go
Markii Papalou - De Markii?
John and the Princes - Miss Unbelievable
Sean Franklyn - Zyolot
Brant Naoumov - True Mistakes
Terezija + The Laydowns - We'll Shine
Ariel Maccus - Those Tears, They Came To Late
Lucasz Novak - Pidai kovdruyu
Dmitry Magrov - Tanshuvaty zi mnoyu
Sacha - Veled
Radu DiAntonio - Ambitions
Lakshma Ackerman - Zlamanii
Genowefa - Mystery
Last edited by Chenkorya on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsianlov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

UPTADE on Tsianlov's entry

Postby Tsianlov » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:28 am

Removed because of Technical Difficulties Dear Tsianlov Melody Grand Prix Commitee
Last edited by Tsianlov on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates