NATION

PASSWORD

The Dreaded Lands Regional Summit [CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Rupeslonga
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Dreaded Lands Regional Summit [CLOSED]

Postby Rupeslonga » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Rupeslongain Network Channel 1:

"For the entirety of it's existence The Dreaded Lands has been home to only The Controlled territories of Eastern Kingdomes and The Dictatorial-Monarchy of Rupeslonga. This region has seen The Rebellion of Rupeslonga and The Civil war of The Eastern Kingdomes. The Dreaded Lands has now opened it's doors to The Patriarchal Collective of Andonam. To celebrate this great event a ceremony is in order to honor this great nation within our walls. We're happy to report such great news on this event! Stay tuned to Channel 1 to see live-coverage of this event from the Royal Rupeslongain Palace!"

TO: Grand-Pa Louis Knight & Lord Lunara
RE: Regional Summit

"Dear Members of The Dreaded Lands,

I wish you all to attend the event that's being hosted in [i]Greyshield Isle
to celebrate the joining of Andonam. The social gathering will be during the hours of 7:00PM - 11:59PM, during this event a ceremony shall take place to honor the kinship between our nations. You are allowed to bring your immediate family and royal advisor's if need be. However, no armed guards are allowed inside Greyshield Hall.

-Lord Theron Greyshield, Lord of Rupeslonga."
Last edited by Rupeslonga on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

Embassy:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=350298&p=25624436#p25624436

Eastern Kingdomes
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Kingdomes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 am

After receiving word of the Regional Summit all the way in the new colony of Lunaria, Lord Lunara thinks this would be the perfect time to set up a trade district in Rupeslonga. With Lord Greyshields blessing of course. After Bribing him with slaves and getting him a tad bit intoxicated it would be somewhat easy to set up trade that would benifit all three nations. I then put my Head Scientist in charge of Lunaria and began my way to the Royal Palace on Greyshield Isle. Making a quick stop at one of my trade posts of course to gather the resources I need for any situation.

Last edited by Eastern Kingdomes on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eastern Kingdomes Nation Page and Nation FactBook

Rupeslonga
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rupeslonga » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 am

Eastern Kingdomes wrote:After receiving word of the Regional Summit all the way in the new colony of Lunaria, Lord Lunara thinks this would be the perfect time to set up a trade district in Rupeslonga. With Lord Greyshields blessing of course. After Bribing him with slaves and getting him a tad bit intoxicated it would be somewhat easy to set up trade that would benifit all three nations. I then put my Head Scientist in charge of Lunaria and began my way to the Royal Palace on Greyshield Isle. Making a quick stop at one of my trade posts of course to gather the resources I need for any situation.

(Image)

TO: Lunara of Eastern Kingdomes
RE: Invitation

"Dear Lunara,

We are excited to hear that you have accepted our invitation and we are clearing out a suite for you if you wish to stay longer. We shall discuss several matters at this ceremony, I do not wish to go into further detail via message, as I wish to keep this a formal discussion in person as to not send out any mixed vibes. We await your arrival with open arms, Friend.

- Lord Greyshield.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

Embassy:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=350298&p=25624436#p25624436

Return to NationStates