NATION

PASSWORD

1st Conference of the Comintern of Militaristic States

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

1st Conference of the Comintern of Militaristic States

Postby Greater Mackonia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm

OOC: Members only

The City of Macki was buzzing with activity as the news spread that the noble city of Macky was to hold the 1st Conference of the comitern of Militaristic states huge posters of Comintern Propaganda were hung up around the city.The conference itself was to be held abroad the pride of the air fleet the MPAS Valor a Odin class Heliship which today displayed the flags of the many nations in the Comintern. The conference will begin after an informal reception and flypast all nations from the Comintern of Militaristic States may send delegates.

The MPAS Valor: Image
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Moriskov
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Moriskov » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

The Moriskovian ambassador to the Comintern stepped out of his plane onto the MPAS Valor. Pavel Ivanovich Nikitin squinted his eyes at the bright sun. The weather was warmer then Ostrov, but it was still possible to wear his uniform's jacket without sweating. He stood there for about a good 2 minutes enjoying the weather. Then he started walking towards a guard and asked, " Excuse me, But where would the conference room be?"
"Vengeance is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."
Vladimir Makarov
Osaea wrote:
Alowwvia wrote:And for every ATGM, there's a guy with a pistol that can kill him for much cheaper.

True. But can the guy with a pistol kill the tank? Only if he's Mattias Nilsson.

.............. \_▂▂▂████▄▄▂___
.........[█|||█████WOT PLAYER████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
..__▂▄▅█████████████████████▄▃▂
I████Moriskov [1AR-R] - T-43 ██████████]
I████████████████████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Pronounced: Mor-skoj

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 pm

The feline guard who was shivering slightly turned to the Moriskovian ambassador "The exit is over-there comrade ambassador" said the cat pointing at the other end of the ship "it may help if you take this electrical transportation device" he continued pointing to a waiting monorail train just about to set off .
-Donald J. Trump.

Moriskov
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Moriskov » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Greater Mackonia wrote:The feline guard who was shivering slightly turned to the Moriskovian ambassador "The exit is over-there comrade ambassador" said the cat pointing at the other end of the ship "it may help if you take this electrical transportation device" he continued pointing to a waiting monorail train just about to set off .

"Thank you Comrade." With that, Pavel jogged over to the tram and started his small journey to the wonderous land known simply as the conference room. I wonder if they have any thing there to eat....
"Vengeance is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."
Vladimir Makarov
Osaea wrote:
Alowwvia wrote:And for every ATGM, there's a guy with a pistol that can kill him for much cheaper.

True. But can the guy with a pistol kill the tank? Only if he's Mattias Nilsson.

.............. \_▂▂▂████▄▄▂___
.........[█|||█████WOT PLAYER████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂
..__▂▄▅█████████████████████▄▃▂
I████Moriskov [1AR-R] - T-43 ██████████]
I████████████████████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

Pronounced: Mor-skoj

Consaria
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Consaria » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Hizmana Corpaz planned to attend the first conference of the CMS in person, as it was the first real diplomatic opportunity he had. His private jet skidded across the runway of the magnificent heliship. What a particular vehicle, he thought. I have never seen one before. After the jet came to a complete stop, he stepped out. Corpaz was wearing his best suit. The wind whipped against his face as he placed his body on the high altitude platform. This would hopefully be a good day for the small nation of Consaria. Now, what do I do now? Corpaz saw someone coming towards him to greet him.
THE XI COMMANDMENT
Thou shall not use the AK-47 as their military's main assault weapon, as the AKM is superior in all ways, including price.
Consarian Government Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41
Factbook
Tropical Industries

Personal Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:14 pm

The Ambassadors hopes were to be confirmed as at the extravagant reception at the end of the monorail was full of cats and geckos carrying platters of berries,Grapefruit,Nuts,Chili crisps and spiced shark
2 fountains were gushing at the entrance,busts of Lenin and Other communist leaders adorned the reception,vases of strange flowers had been carefully placed on advice of psychiatrists to clam the mind and not to forget the huge posters of CoMS propaganda and surrealist art.In the center of it all stood a Norwegian Forrest cat and a strange lizard creature that looked like a Monitor lizard president. Yes they are President Sikasith Mackhiro(The reptile) and foreign secretary Talery Mistoffeles (The cat)

Talery Mistoffeles: http://www.nfcc.co.uk/snow1.jpg

Sikasith Mackhiro: http://www.sflorg.com/nature_trail/albu ... .sized.jpg
-Donald J. Trump.

Gufford
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gufford » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 pm

A Guffordian airship decended from the clouds to the flying city. The Guffordian airships look completly different from the expected because it lacks visible gas cells but instead the gas cells are built into the airframe itself allowing for a tougher and rugid design. "My lord, look, the city is up here with us." Said the airship captain. "How interesting, well begin the docking procedure." Said Emperor Joseph McGowen as he walked down the stairs to the crew quarters. "Yes my lord." Said Captain Roberts. He picked up the intercom, "Attention airship crew, city is approaching sooner than expected, move to docking stations!"
"Helmsman, get wind and barametric pressure readings, compensate the rudder and engines to match the velocity of the city."
"Yes captain, I will get to it."
Captain Roberts went into his quarters to radio the flying city.
"This is captain Roberts of the Guffordian Airship GRG Grand Grace, the Emperor is aboard for business, we are requesting permission to dock. Does your flying city have the appropiate equipment to dock a airship."
He then turned off the terminal and walked back out to the bridge watching the city slowly get bigger as the clouds graced off of the alluminum-titaniade alloy, truely a marvalous design.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates