NATION

PASSWORD

Federal Act #1492 (OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Federal Act #1492 (OPEN)

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Federal Act #1492

It is obvious that the world cannot function in a peaceful way, and that the threat of nuclear, biological, and chemical attacks become closer to reality with each passing day. Terrorist organizations and illegitimate governments are provided with these weapons from outside nations, and even crudely developing their own Weapon(s) of Mass Destruction. The Reichstag believes that it is the duty of their power to ensure that in the event of a nuclear, biological or chemical attack on the homeland of Aquitayne that we have a proper procedure to deal with such events; and prevent outbreaks that are caused by this.

It is because of the reasons stated above that the Reichstag has voted in FAVOR for Federal Act #1492; which will be enacted in the event of a WMD strike against Aquitayne. The bill is stated as follows:

Article I:

i. Emergency response cleansing up to and including the elimination of infected peoples, animals, or areas
ii. Funding to prepare for a national terrorist strike against Aquitayne
iii. Increased nuclear, biological and chemical awareness from all departments in the Aquitaynian government
iv. Funding will be tripled for first-responders if attacks eliminate 80% of national population
v. This funding will be commenced in conjunction with attacks on any major city or a large outbreak of [[CLASSIFIED]], depending on which occurs first

Article II:

i. Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons after effects, including irradiated materials
ii. These training measures contain the following types of WMD attack:

-Flesh eating
-Airborne
-And or all of the above

iii. In the event that materials leak, are uncontained, or become uncontrollable, Article III will be placed into effect immediately

Article III:

i. Air Force units, due to their godly strength and abilities may be called upon to combat these attacks
ii. Should events occur in urban areas, military personnel are authorized to eliminate all infected peoples and buildings that pose a hazard to uninfected civilians and life forms
iii. All citizens will be tested for signs of [[CLASSIFIED]] or other WMD effects, and if tested positive, will either be contained or eliminated to secure the safety of other people and their lives
iv. All first responders and military personnel are required to wear hazmat suits to prevent contamination to vital resources and personnel
v. If infection of [[CLASSIFIED]] or other weapons are too widespread to be contained or controlled, systematic decontamination of the area is authorized

Article IV:

i. Should casualties exceed estimated projections body disposal procedures will be taken
ii. All necessary resources needed to combat [[CLASSIFIED]] and other chemical, biological or nuclear weapons will be allocated to protect the safety of those uninfected

Article V:

i. If casualties exceed 90% of national populace, government officials will be transported out of the country or into underground sanitary facilities
ii. Underground birthing centers will be created to allow safe and healthy children to repopulate the nation after such a large attack
iii. A new Bill of Rights and Constitution will be drafted by [[CLASSIFIED]] and ratified by surviving members of the Reichstag

Article VI:

i. In the event of a terrorist attack, or any attack thereof against Aquitayne in which the use of WMDs come into play will surely cause rioting, looting, and other anarchist events. Any and all citizens who attempt to overthrow a government institution or assault military, federal, police, fire, or medical personnel will be considered an Enemy of the State and will be shot-on-sight when committing these acts
ii. Martial Law will be strictly enforced throughout the country, and anyone out past the designated curfue will be shot on sight
iii. Soldiers retain the right to hold military tribunals against ordinary citizens and use penalties the Commanding Officer deems necessary

Signed into law on November 19th, Year of our Lord 2011,

Thomas Riech

Open to reactions.
Last edited by Aquitayne on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

Tagged.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 pm

TAG.
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Return to NationStates