NATION

PASSWORD

An Evening On The Straits (IC, CoPS)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:34 am

Ulrik gave the rather rude bartender a annoyed look as he left before he looked back to his companions.
"You really ought to report the bloody knave, after all I would say that this hotel's staff was clearly not a very good one, quite frankly so have I meet so many rude personal that it is a wonder that they even get any guests at all!" he complained and made a mental note to visit the manager himself about the horrible quality of the staff before he sighed.
"Though I suppose that we should do that, after all I suppose enjoying ourselves is part of the reason we are here is it not?" he said as a smile spread over his face before he took another sip from his wine.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

OOC: What, has this devolved into talking between Starhoof, Ulrik, ad Snöhof? People, please post!
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Orlkjestad wrote:OOC: What, has this devolved into talking between Starhoof, Ulrik, ad Snöhof? People, please post!

OOC: Should I post my delegates arriving, or wait for you?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Orlkjestad wrote:OOC: What, has this devolved into talking between Starhoof, Ulrik, ad Snöhof? People, please post!

OOC: Should I post my delegates arriving, or wait for you?

OOC: Dude, I already replied to you.

Oh man, all my replies to other people got buried, didn't they?
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

After quite a bit of time, Minna and Bachmeier arrived at the Grand Seaside's golden doors. They both fought a bit over who would pay (Minna won, so she gave the driver a 50 Mark note) and headed into the building. Scanning for the other delegates didn't take long. Ulrik's Imerian-ness was unmistakable. They walked over to the bar, sitting to his left.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Snöhof's attention had drifted from the conversation her master had with that other pony and most of her attention on her glass of juice, the rest of her mind was on the barkeeper. While she could more than well see that he was not only rude by accuse Ulrik like that and he had acted down right pathetic when confronted but he had also seemed sort of nice standing up for her like that even if he was of course entirely wrong.

Her thoughts were however cut short when another couple sat down next to her, not that she would normally pay much attention to people like that but she though she had seen them before at the CoPS headquarters even if she did not remember their names really, nor what nation they were supposed to represent, but then again she only knew about a handful of those at all.
"Well time to learn about some more!" she thought to herself and turned to the two arrivals.
"Hi! are you two not from the CoPS?" she said, not really the most impressive greeting but it would have to do even if she almost regretted it as soon as the words left her mouth, after all what if they did not want to be disturbed?
"uhmm... if you do not mind me asking that is!" she added quickly and looked down a bit as if looking away would make them not take it too personal if they would be offended.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Starhood smiled, "Of course. I think we were talking about sailing. Is sea travel something you do often, Ambassador?"
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"Most certainly!" Ulrik said happily, after all so were it quite rare to find a Scanderan that had not stood on a boat as they represented the most common way to travel over the large seas around Scandera and the large amounts of rivers that covered the continent. He himself had more than one found memory of travelling over the water with his family.
"After all I do own a smaller two masted ship myself for personal use to travel between both the realm of his royal highness blessed domains and foreign destinations both for professional and personal usage!" he explained, not that he himself could steer and crew it but he had some sailors to tend to that specific need.

Ramsetia wrote:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates