NATION

PASSWORD

The Genesis of Infinity (Invitation Only) (OOC/Sign-ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Genesis of Infinity (Invitation Only) (OOC/Sign-ups)

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 pm

NOTE: The title really has nothing to do with the rest of the RP, it just sounds science fiction-y. And really, how many sci-fi titles actually make sense?

It is the year 1... 0009999230549-5677Y. Yes, you have to write it that way, spaces and all, otherwise the Calendar Police get all pissed and vaporize you. The location is the Earth colony of Odin 7, or rather, in Odin 7's orbit. It's a long story, so I should probably get to it...

So uh, when are you from? December 2011? Wow, that was a long, long time ago. You were still using Earth years back then, weren't you? Yeah, those calendars are illegal now. Calendar Police and all, real sticklers for rules. Anyhow, it's been like... 600 years since then. You see, we brought you here rather accidentally, but the reason you were brought here was because of time vortexes. Yes, we have time travel now, but we are only allowed to use them to view history. Messing with it is bad, very, very bad. We learned that when we created the Nazis. So, you see, in the year 2034, Earth will send out three massive ships filled with people, about 2 million in total, to settle on the newly discovered planet of Hephaestus, in the Leonidas System. They managed to do so, but were largely unprepared for Hephaestus's harsh and never-ending winters, something the idiots at NASA had forgotten to mention. Douchebags. The colonists were going to die, but much like the natives at Jamestown, the natives of Hephaestus came to the human's aide. The aliens were another thing NASA failed to mention. So anyway, human colonization there failed utterly, but they were accepted by the Gongons, a bipedal crustacean race who could, get this, shoot lasers out of their rumps. No, really. It's pretty awesome. Anyhow, the rest of Earth was in major trouble, however. You see, they had lost contact with Hephaestus, so in 2041, they sent a large military platoon to retrieve them. Another dick move by NASA, which was literally run by cognizant chimpanzees at this point. Said platoon got last, and had some wacky adventures, before landing on the newly christened planet of Hermes V, in the Hercules System, which was right next to the Leonidas System. There weren't 4 planets called Hermes before that by the way, Hermes V just sounded cool. So, the inhabitants of Hermes V? They weren't so friendly. The Blax, they were called, were an incredibly hostile race of fish-like humanoids, who had wiped away every other species from their planet. They were also incredibly advanced, and in fact, most of our weapons even today are based on Blax-technology. The Blax reacted with predictable hostility, slaughtering the troops and sending a massive Zeta-Bomb to Earth. Zeta-Bombs are the most dangerous things in the universe, and Earth was totally destroyed. The Blax's usage of the Zeta-Bomb prompted their neighbors in the Hercules System, six planets in total (of which, four have since broken ties with the Confederacy), to join together and bitchslap them with their collective military. The war lasted for 402 years, before the most powerful Blax warship, which contained both their president and vice-president (there's a reason those two never travel together), crashed into the small planet that served as capital of their enemy alliance. Pilot was drunk. All of the pilots were drunk actually, Blax were notoriously bad with alcohol. The Blax were crippled, and were soon destroyed in a genocide by the other five planets. Their planet became abandoned, and no life has ever grown their again. These five planets became the Space Confederacy in SPACE! and spent the next 86 years doing nothing. Then, they were finally able to pilot a ship through the treacherous asteroid system that separated the Leonidas and Hercules Systems, and soon absorbed the four populated planets there into the Confederacy, though ties between the Systems remain loose to this very day because of said asteroid belt. Amongst these editions was Hephaestus, and soon enough, the human race became re-integrated into the galaxy. However, due to the absorption of the human race into the Gongons, parts of human culture were lost forever. The main part of this culture was movie-making, and no other planet in the Confederacy had anything like it. So yeah, that sucks. Anyways, by now the Confederacy has begun expanding again, working it's way into another system called the Argo System. That's where Odin 7 is, and that's where we are now. A colony was established on Odin 7, but it was established by extremely racists founders, and it is illegal for anything but humans to live there. Fuck those guys. WE have crew-members from all over the Confederacy. Who are we? Well, let me tell you a bit about us...

So, we have the time machine, and we have the ruined culture. Any good archaeologist knows what's coming next. Doughnut Party Wednesdays! Oh, and we started using the time vortexes to remove certain objects of interests from the time-stream. Of course, that is incredibly illegal in the Confederacy, so we conduct our "extractions" in secret and without contact with the world at large. The biggest prize for any of these "anthropologists" folks who fancy themselves experts of Earth, is the secret to film-making. That is what brings us to to our current conundrum...

I am Captain Edgar J. Dam, dishonorably discharged from the Confederate Outer Atmospheric and Non-Terrestrial Navy, and now pilot of the beautiful vessel, Behemoth. I inherited this ship from my uncle and I came to pilot it after my firing. I made some nice money offering trips 'cross Confederate space, using my ship's registered status to hide some uh... unpleasant things. Smuggled goods mainly, but this one time, my first time doing such a thing, I agreed to carry some of these "anthropologists" along with their prize. Their prize? An experimental (and incredibly unstable, a horrible mix throughout time and space) time vortex. Their plan was simple and oh so sweet, fly down to the unpopulated mountainous spine of Odin 7 and carry out their "extraction" far from Confederate jurisdiction or civilization in general. However, something caused our ship to just... die, to just... stop. Dead in space, just outside of Odin 7's orbit and out of the beautiful gravity that would at least bring us a crashing, yet merciful, death. The Behemoth was outfit with advanced cloaking technology that is keeping those backwards colonists down there from finding us. No one else will come near here. We can't move, can't be seen, and can't survive. That's bad for you, real bad considering you're more stuck than my crew and I. You see, the engineers the "anthropologists" brought 'long, was preparing the vortex's systems when the power surge that brought out blackout occurred, overloading it and sucking you all into our time. Ya see, our "anthropologist" buddies were the first to pinpoint the legendary "Wood of Holly in the Angelic City" where movies were made. You were in there, right? In a restaurant, grabbing some food at the buffet. Yeah, we brought the buffet table with you. Poor thing, you guys are predicted to be in a coma for only three weeks, they think the table is dead. No heart-beat, no breathing, no nothing. It's just... gone. Poor, poor table. We'll probably hold a funeral for it when you wake up and watch this video...

...Maybe I'm just drunk.

A Video Recording from Your Honorable Captain Edgar J. Dam Associating You With These Current Times

Capt. Dam died moments after recording this message of sever alcohol poisoning.

Hephaestus: Hephaestus is a cold, icy plane-filled planet. It once had oceans, long since frozen, once had plant-life, but that is long since dead as well, all destroyed when Hephaestus plunged into it's horrible ice age. The only life that survives can be organized into three principle groups: Birds, who with their puffy down and constant exercise stay warm and pick each other out of the sky, mammals, who hunt the Gongons and other mammals, and the Gongons who subsist on birds, who they cook with their laser and tear to pieces and consume. I knew I could make the laser part make sense! It is, of course, perpetual winter and blizzard

Pan: Pan is much more appropriately named then Hephaestus, being an actual place of forests and such, a place where Pan would love to dwell. It has a wide variety of species, all of whom flourish in the green labyrinth of bark, fruit and leaf. It does have oceans, where many Earth-like sea creatures dwell. The Lanta have begun some mild deforestation and extinction, such as the human race, but it is at manageable levels yet. The climate alternates between a rainy season and a drought, though it still rains like Hell in the drought season. It's more of a rainforest then anything.

New Jupiter: The lost planet of seas and storms, New Jupiter was once a summery and palm tree island place, sort of like a massive, global Hawaii. So, not like Jupiter at all. Not many things are really remembered about it, due to the short lifespan of its only surviving species. This was the planet destroyed by the Blax.

Hermes V: Hermes V was much like Earth in it's climate and land formations. Was, of course. Due to the effects of the Zeta-Bomb, it is now one massive, barren desert, the only life it hosts being particularly cruel criminals sentenced to live the rest of their lives in this radiation-addled Chernobyl of a place.

Odin 7: Odin 7 is a planet trapped in perpetual autumn, and is largely oceans. There is but one continent, which is shaped rather like a giant Australia. Along the western coast of this continent are the breath-taking Wotan Mountains, which scale much, much higher into the skies then the Himalayas and thus, are largely unexplored. To the east, it is mostly grassy knolls and such hilly things, with the occasional colony breaking up the monotony. The colonies themselves have rather unique cultures and bizarre peoples and customs, most of which are strictly human-only. Because of this, 45% of the human species now lives on Odin 7. The northern and eastern coasts are mere beaches, but the southern coast is something special. It's beaches are made of shiny salt deposits, very beautiful. However, it is rare that anyone should go there, as it is said that Tartarus is hidden somewhere within the Salt Coasts, with the Titans wandering around, eating unsuspecting travelers and plotting against their children, the gods.

Humans: Yep. You know who you are. Humans are originally from Earth, but the current generation is entirely from Hephaestus. No exceptions.

Gongons: Ah, these little bastards. They are bipedal crustaceans with crab-like body structures and armor. They stand at seven feet tall, with human-like legs coated in their armor. They're hands are claws, and their upper-bodies are massive, compared to their tiny lower bodies.Their armor is blue, and their faces are exactly like a lobster's. They, however, do not live in the ocean, rather they live on the land, in the frozen wasteland that is the ironically named Hephaestus. Their shells are actually used to retain body heat, sealing it in and releasing a disgusting, warm smell when cracked. They really do have ass-lasers, so they rarely use guns... or toilet paper. Gongons are originally from Hephaestus, though they are capable of surviving on other, more temperate, climates, with their shells growing thinner. A Gongon will overheat and explode (literally, it's disgusting) in the desert sun. Gongons are the only civilization to build cities. Well, them and humans, but that was obvious.

Lanta: The Lanta are praying mantis-like insects, and in fact much resemble the brown sticks of said species. They have more pronounced mandibles and forelimbs, with their eyes more feline and the size of bowling balls in structure. They live in forests and such, were it is filled with massive trees. They are originally from Pan, and really can not survive anywhere of a different climate. The Lanta mainly live on farms and rural areas, basing their society on family relations and their heavy devotion to the Church.

Drei: The Drei are basically giant spiders, cave-dwellers by nature. They were one of the few species on New Jupiter to live on volcanic islands, dwelling within crevices and such within the monstrous mountains. They evacuated New Jupiter at beginning of the Blax War, fleeing to the stars using stolen technology from a race that no longer is affiliated with the Confederacy.. They now wander around the Confederacy, a disjointed and nomadic race. It is ironic, as the Drei were once part of a massive hive mind, cooperating with each other and communicating via a psychic link, but said link was destroyed along with New Jupiter.

Blax: The Blax are a vile race, bent on destruction and dominated by bloodlust. They were fish people, standing at a mere five feet, with blue to green scales, gills on their necks, human faces with fish features, human body structures, and nasty little poisonous claws on their fingers. They are responsible for much of the technology now used by the Confederacy. Few Blax remain after the war, and those that do are hunted down and executed by the Church.

The Church of Demeter: Not only was human culture heavily affected by the Gongons, Gongon culture was heavily affected by humans. This is most evident in religion, with the Greco-Roman myths of old now the official religion of the Confederacy, with 86% of the population being practicing members of it. They pay homage to their four principal gods most of all, Poseidon (He-Who-Guides-Our-Children's-Ships-In-Sea-And-Void), Athena (She-Whose-Wisdom-Aides-Our-Children), Hades (He-Who-Protects-Our-Children-After-Death), and Demeter (She-Who-Gives-Us-All, Queen-Of-Us-And-Our-Children). Zeus has fallen out of relevance in popularity, where Demeter has taken his place, due to the fact that she gifted the Gongons with the rare crop. The religion has spread wildly, with Demeter remaining popular with the Lanta, Poseidon being worshiped by the Drei (who often supplant Athena with Arachne, and in fact, see Athena as equivalent to our modern-day Satan), and Athena being beloved by the humans. The Church of Demeter functions much in the same way as the Vatican, a separate political body from the Confederacy with it's own city-state (Apollopolis) on Pan, exerting it's influence over the people. Though it is not technically a species, it's members (i.e. cardinals and the Oracle of Demeter, their equivalent to the Pope) are free from the jurisdiction of any other body. It's members can be of any species, but there are no Blax in the Church. I wonder why.

Code: Select all
[u][b]Name:
Race:
Home Planet:
Position: (Position on the ship, or time-traveler)
Appearance: (I would like images for the humans, thank you)
Bio:
RP Sample:
Can you fly in real life?:[/b][/u]

List of weapons can be found here, somewhere: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki

Examples (and my primary characters)...

Name: Captain William "Sev" Shatner VII
Race: Human (clone)
Home Planet: Hephaestus
Position: Captain
Appearance:
Bio: Due to the gradual decay of human culture and historical knowledge, William Shatner is remembered as the actual captain of a ship called the Entrepreneur, and thus, became a legend akin to Neil Armstrong. When choosing the ideal captain for their new ship, the Thunderbolt of Zeus, the Confederacy commissioned a cloning program of Shatner (he will be murdered by an insane Leonard Nimoy two years from now, and his blood will be added to the Big Ol' Database of Blood, a copy of which was brought with the colonists) to create just that. Sev, unlike most clones, was an exact duplicate of Shatner, which is almost impossible. It is unknown what mental disorder causes people to think cloning William Shatner is a good idea, or what one causes them to do it seven times. Anyhow, by the fifth time, the Thunderbolt already had a pilot, so Sev was made custodian on it. He was pretty damn good at it too, best custodian in the Confederacy. After the Thunderbolt was destroyed in a practice run by a stray dog (it was a bad, bad day for the Confederacy), Sev was unemployed. He was quickly hired by Capt. Dam for service on the Behemoth and, after a six years of service and Dam's death, was elected the new captain of the ship. He's literally only been captain for 51 minutes in the beginning of the RP.
RP Sample: Hm...
Can you fly in real life?: FUCK YEAH!

Name: Conseil Arronax
Race: Human
Home Planet: Odin 7
Position: First Mate
Appearance:
Bio: Not much is known about Conseil's shady past, but it is widely rumored that he is the closest the Confederacy has ever come to a super-soldier. That is, Dean Pelton from Community. No, really. The Confederate scientists are Demeter-awful, even compared to the NASA-chimps. Anyhow, Conseil came on as Capt. Dam's first mate at the beginning of this trip, and was extremely ambitious of it all. He was extremely disappointed when he found that Sev had been elected captain instead of him, and may or may not try to murder him at some point. Or multiple points. Or all the goddamn time. Then again, maybe he won't.
RP Sample:
Can you fly in real life?:

ANOTHER NOTE: Only I get two characters, the rest of you only get one. It makes things much simpler.

Metanih wrote:snip

The Inritus Extraho wrote:snip

Ionian Knights wrote:snip

New East Ireland wrote:snip

Alcona and Hubris wrote:snip

Agritum wrote:snip

Trolling Trolls wrote:snip

Slapidovia wrote:snip

Ranbo wrote:snip

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:snip

My word is the supreme law of the land. Everything I say goes. That said, I will allow you to get away with just about anything, short of perturbing me or one of the other participants. All I ask is that you don't do anything too insane, like jump out the airlock.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=150796
TVTropes Page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/R ... OfInfinity
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 pm

"B", "U", "M", and "P" spell "barbershop quartet". Also, bump.

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Name: Calie Burnin
Race: Human.
Home Planet: Pan
Position: (Position on the ship, or time-traveler) Stowaway
Appearance: (I don't do images. I cannot think in pictures, so i cannot find a good image.) Tall, in good shape, good looking, with long reddish brown hair, and hazel eyes. Kinda pale, though, because who can get much sun while in space.
Bio: Calie was born on Pan, in case you didn't get that, and lived there for eighteen years, after which, she stowed away on a ship traveling for a new world. She wasn't sure which. Anyway, since space pirates totally exist, they attacked her ship. Calie, being excellent at stowing away, then stowed away on the pirate ship. Sadly, she sucked at hiding from people that actually used prisoner storage sections of ships. She was caught, but she managed to convince them to not lock her up, since she wasn't part of the others crew. Sleeping with the captain of the pirates affected this decision, but she never mentions that. After seven years aboard the pirate spaceship, which she spent learning piratey skills, she departed, and stowed away on the next ship.
RP Sample: Y-You don't know me? How could you forget about me? I thought we had something. *Runs off crying*
Can you fly in real life?: Of course i can. No sarcasm.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Metanih wrote:Name: Calie Burnin
Race: Human.
Home Planet: Pan
Position: (Position on the ship, or time-traveler) Stowaway
Appearance: (I don't do images. I cannot think in pictures, so i cannot find a good image.) Tall, in good shape, good looking, with long reddish brown hair, and hazel eyes. Kinda pale, though, because who can get much sun while in space.
Bio: Calie was born on Pan, in case you didn't get that, and lived there for eighteen years, after which, she stowed away on a ship traveling for a new world. She wasn't sure which. Anyway, since space pirates totally exist, they attacked her ship. Calie, being excellent at stowing away, then stowed away on the pirate ship. Sadly, she sucked at hiding from people that actually used prisoner storage sections of ships. She was caught, but she managed to convince them to not lock her up, since she wasn't part of the others crew. Sleeping with the captain of the pirates affected this decision, but she never mentions that. After seven years aboard the pirate spaceship, which she spent learning piratey skills, she departed, and stowed away on the next ship.
RP Sample: Y-You don't know me? How could you forget about me? I thought we had something. *Runs off crying*
Can you fly in real life?: Of course i can. No sarcasm.

I can fly... on planes.

So, if she's from Pan, is she affiliated with the Church? Otherwise, she grew up in the woods alongside the Lanta. Sound good?

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Name: Arach Enecillin
Race: Drei. Of course.
Position: (Position on the ship, or time-traveler) Chief Engineer, thank-you-very-much.
Appearance: (I would like images for the humans, thank you) He is relatively slim, and lean, though deceptively strong. His skins is a dusky gray, and his eyes are ochre. His 'legs' (The back six) are thin, and a darker color than the rest of his body, while his 'arms' (The front pair) are more obviously muscular due to the work he does as the Chief Engineer.
Bio: He prefers to climb on the walls or ceilings of where he walks, disliking having to move on the floor; and when out in the open, is constantly paranoid - agoraphobia. He tends to be secretive, and oftentimes a crew member will look up at a slight scratching to see him hanging overhead, listening and watching. He tunes the ship's systems well enough, and has done so for long enough, that he frequently calls them his children, and often flies into a rage when someone damages them.
RP Sample: I'm quoting the Emperor of Murders in the Night... "Bitch, please."
Can you fly in real life?: Depends on what you want me to fly.
Last edited by The Inritus Extraho on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Grew up in woods.
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Name: Arach Enecillin
Race: Drei. Of course.
Position: (Position on the ship, or time-traveler) Chief Engineer, thank-you-very-much.
Appearance: (I would like images for the humans, thank you) He is relatively slim, and lean, though deceptively strong. His skins is a dusky gray, and his eyes are ochre. ((I'm presuming a body form like a Drider from D&D?)) His legs are thin, and a darker color than the rest of his body, while his arms are more obviously muscular due to the work he does as the Chief Engineer.
Bio: He prefers to climb on the walls or ceilings of where he walks, disliking having to move on the floor; and when out in the open, is constantly paranoid - agoraphobia. He tends to be secretive, and oftentimes a crew member will look up at a slight scratching to see him hanging overhead, listening and watching. He tunes the ship's systems well enough, and has done so for long enough, that he frequently calls them his children, and often flies into a rage when someone damages them.
RP Sample: I'm quoting the Emperor of Murders in the Night... "Bitch, please."
Can you fly in real life?: Depends on what you want me to fly.

Um, the Drei are straight-up spiders. Not spider-people.

Metanih wrote:Grew up in woods.

'Twas what I thought you would want. Accepted.

And Inritus, so are you, or rather, you will be.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Bleh, mkay. He's keeping the exact same, now he just doesn't have arms~ Wheee~ he's manipulating stuff with no fingers~
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:30 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Bleh, mkay. He's keeping the exact same, now he just doesn't have arms~ Wheee~ he's manipulating stuff with no fingers~

"How... how does he fix the motor... without hands?"

"We like not to think too hard about it. Shit just gets weird."

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll start the IC once we have one more, and then I'll actually get around to writing the plot.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:Bleh, mkay. He's keeping the exact same, now he just doesn't have arms~ Wheee~ he's manipulating stuff with no fingers~

"How... how does he fix the motor... without hands?"

"We like not to think too hard about it. Shit just gets weird."

-looks at Arach- "Um, so how do you-" -is cut off by massive burst of web hitting him in the face-

"Yeah... shit gets weird."

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 pm

So i am thinking Calie will be hiding inside the engineering deck, seeing what the buttons do at the start of the RP.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Metanih wrote:So i am thinking Calie will be hiding inside the engineering deck, seeing what the buttons do at the start of the RP.

Bad news for her. They've been out of power for three weeks now, and Sev will be on a head-hunt.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

So will Drei, he is going to start this off pissed.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:38 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:So will Drei, he is going to start this off pissed.

Well, as Engineer, he'd be under the most suspicion for foul play.

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Metanih wrote:So i am thinking Calie will be hiding inside the engineering deck, seeing what the buttons do at the start of the RP.

Bad news for her. They've been out of power for three weeks now, and Sev will be on a head-hunt.

Sev?
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Metanih wrote:

Sev?

Captain William Shatner the Seventh.

Goodbye.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 pm

ALSO!!!
What kind of weaponry is there? Calie needs a pirately pistol weapon.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Metanih wrote:ALSO!!!

Let's just assume Mass Effect weaponry, since that seems to be the most popular.

Normal personnel on the ship do not carry weapons. Only guards do. Callie can.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm

I've got webs, bro! And... some kind of weaponry, I'm sure. This guy makes shit weird.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Metanih wrote:ALSO!!!

Let's just assume Mass Effect weaponry, since that seems to be the most popular.

Cool. Calie has a pistol then.
Only 1 'L' though.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:I've got webs, bro! And... some kind of weaponry, I'm sure. This guy makes shit weird.

Ass-lasers. That is all. :p

Metanih wrote:

Cool. Calie has a pistol then.
Only 1 'L' though.

Dirty forest-hippies and their one L! :p

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:I've got webs, bro! And... some kind of weaponry, I'm sure. This guy makes shit weird.

He's not an ass-laser-person, though! He's a hivemind... engineer... oooh....
Targeting drones. Little, rechargable levitating spheres with a pistol mounted inside, controlled by a minor hive-mind. He has two. Okay, Zark?

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:

Targeting drones. Little, rechargable levitating spheres with a pistol mounted inside, controlled by a minor hive-mind. He has two. Okay, Zark?

Zark?
And he has no hivemind. That was destroyed.
Nationstates Ninja

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:48 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:

Dunno, it's a little much in my opinion, but if you want to know how Zark feels, I can get him...

Metanih wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:He's not an ass-laser-person, though! He's a hivemind... engineer... oooh....

Zark?
And he has no hivemind. That was destroyed.

Not entirely. There's still a faint psychic bond between the Drei, and the larger the group of Drei and the closer together, the stronger the bond gets.

Goodbye.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates