NATION

PASSWORD

Nuclear Dinner Summit in Beijing

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aadonia II
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aadonia II » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 pm

As if reading the kings thoughts The Pre-Aader said very carefully. Sir I have no intent for war. But if you are going to allow you foolish human emotions rule past logic you should be disposed of of you throne. No nation is capable of fathoming just how powerful my species is. If you feel the need for war do it amongst you and other humans, but I ask that you look at what you are up against. One: you have no idea as to the whereabouts of my nation. Two: you have no possible way of knowing my full military strength. Three: even if you were to discover the location of Aadonia it would take six thousand years to get through the defences you would be dead and the mission would lose it's reason. Now we don't use nuclear energy anymore because of nexlar energy found only on our home planet. I believe you need time to chew this information.
Aadonia II
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

I RP with an Empire of 600 Million
300 Million

250 Million

250 Million

{} Peace
{}Alert
{}Defensive Stance
{}Mobilized
{}Tactical Nukes Used
{}WMDs Deployed

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 am

Aadonia II wrote:As if reading the kings thoughts The Pre-Aader said very carefully. Sir I have no intent for war. But if you are going to allow you foolish human emotions rule past logic you should be disposed of of you throne. No nation is capable of fathoming just how powerful my species is. If you feel the need for war do it amongst you and other humans, but I ask that you look at what you are up against. One: you have no idea as to the whereabouts of my nation. Two: you have no possible way of knowing my full military strength. Three: even if you were to discover the location of Aadonia it would take six thousand years to get through the defences you would be dead and the mission would lose it's reason. Now we don't use nuclear energy anymore because of nexlar energy found only on our home planet. I believe you need time to chew this information.

"I never said I would declare war on you." The king was very shocked that Pre-Aaer knew he was thinking that, "And foolish human emotions? Really! Does your race even have any emotions? Because it does not sound like yours does. It would not take us 6,000 years for our civilization to reach your world anyway. Our nation has extremely advanced spaceflight technology. Certainly more advanced than yours. And also, our nation is not of normal humans! Ok! So don't say the human stuff you have been saying. We are a nation of modified humans, our race is know as "Homo Sapies" not the normal humans, "Homo Sapiens". Also, we know the exact location of your planet, and currently have L.R.D.O.S pointed at it. We have already traveled farther than the reaches of your planet, and we currently have over 250,000 space colonies!
Also, what is nexlar energy? I frankly believe that you are just making that up! Ok, and we were just suggesting the use of magnetic energy, and solar energy for lesser advanced nations. We use many different advanced fuel sources, and we have been traveling in space for over 50,000 years. We started on Earth as Homo Sapiens, and then left Earth, and explored the stars. We have been to over 50 different galaxies, which currently has not been done by any other civilization that we know of. When we traveled the stars, we met oer Homo sapiens, which was very surprising, that information has never been shared out of Coolboygcp. We also can estimate the size if your military, and currently have... Well, people. People that live on your planet, that are deep in your government, and know everything about the inner workings of it, the launch codes of weapons. Everything! So, we are ready for war, and we surely have the upper hand, we have technology that you can't even imagine. Also, we know much about your species, and know that your species does have it's faults. We already have spacecraft stationed around your planet, ready to attack at a moments notice. Now, we have not declared war yet, but we will if you keep offending us, and the entire human race. We are still humans, just with some genetic changes. Such as, we have additional eye colors, including gold, red, pink, purple, and silver. Also, we have a higher muscle mass, we are harder to kill. We use 99% of our brains, which are slightly larger. And some minor other adjustments. Also, what does this "NexLar Energy"'come from? Where is it collected? And can you show us some? Because it could be used as a WMD, which means it should be evaluated, and that we should know everything about it, and not just my country, but every country particapating in this summit. But, nexlar energy is probably fake, because you never listed anything about you always just said, "Oh, we use nexlar energy!" Now if you just could listen to what I was saying, you would actually respond intelligently, if you had a large enough brain of course." The king then laughed... Hysterically. "And Pre-Aaer, which is a very idiotic name. Anyone that does not know their grammar, nor their geography, astro-physics, today's technology, and so many vast other subjects really should not be the leader of a country, not even the manager of a fast food chain!" The King believed he had proved his point. He than laughed, and walked out of the room. He then proceeded to his room. He called the commander of the millitary forces, "Hello? Yes, I need you to declare war on Aadonia, make an assassination attempt on their top government officials, and also send as many forces as you can to attack, now make this secret, ok? This has to be a secret operation, we need to rid the universe of their stupidness. Also, activate Defcon 1, ok? Ok, good. Thank you commander."
He was happy. He then carefully deleted all evidence of the plan on his electronic devices, and then never thought about it, it would be perfect, that stupid Pre-Aaer would never even know! He then arranged plans to leave the summit within days. He then sat back, and relaxed. Overjoyed about the plans in place.

OOC: I would like to make a war thread involving our two nations, is that alright?
Last edited by CoolBoyGcp on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's My Birthday Today!!!
Average Life Expectancy: Infinite
Population: 1,247,948,000.00
Capital: George City
If you want a war with us, please do so, as we will crush you!
Proud co-owner of Blargoblarg's soul with Morndul
Proud owner of The Nuclear Fist's and the most annoying NSger, Wisconsin7's souls
Proud master of Silvadus, my loyal slave

Aadonia II
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aadonia II » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

King you must realize your mistake 1 our world is not completely of this universe. I refuse war with you because this is not what I came here for. Let me explain nexlar energy to you. Nexlan is our language term for microscopic star. Nexlar means is found exclusively in our universe it happens to be more abundant that hydrogen. We discovered that our nuclear war heads caused us to be able concentrate nexlan into a liquid form which we called nexlan. Now Nexlan Energy doesn't come from the sun at all it is called that when we discovered it. It look like tiny suns under to scopes. At this time we were raging war with our self. A group called the N.O.S. decided their agenda was more important than life. Believe me when I say nexlar is not a weapon do to try and use it as such would be a mistake. Where i'm from pure energy is impossible to be used as a weapon but corrupt energy can. The same is true in this one. As life moved along here our nuclear test in our universe caused nuclear warheads not to work. Also your L.R.D.O.S. wont work. We are willing to trade we will give you nexlar energy to for schematics to your L.R.D.O.S. we feel we could use it for mining nexlar.
OOC : no war thread needed.
Aadonia II
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

300 Million

250 Million

250 Million

{} Peace
{}Alert
{}Defensive Stance
{}Mobilized
{}Tactical Nukes Used
{}WMDs Deployed

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Aadonia II wrote:King you must realize your mistake 1 our world is not completely of this universe. I refuse war with you because this is not what I came here for. Let me explain nexlar energy to you. Nexlan is our language term for microscopic star. Nexlar means is found exclusively in our universe it happens to be more abundant that hydrogen. We discovered that our nuclear war heads caused us to be able concentrate nexlan into a liquid form which we called nexlan. Now Nexlan Energy doesn't come from the sun at all it is called that when we discovered it. It look like tiny suns under to scopes. At this time we were raging war with our self. A group called the N.O.S. decided their agenda was more important than life. Believe me when I say nexlar is not a weapon do to try and use it as such would be a mistake. Where i'm from pure energy is impossible to be used as a weapon but corrupt energy can. The same is true in this one. As life moved along here our nuclear test in our universe caused nuclear warheads not to work. Also your L.R.D.O.S. wont work. We are willing to trade we will give you nexlar energy to for schematics to your L.R.D.O.S. we feel we could use it for mining nexlar.
OOC : no war thread needed.

"Hmm. But, it is impossible for your planet not to be in this universe, this is the only universe currently known. Also, I am interested in this offer. I apologize for the previous threats. I would like to send an expeditionary force, to your planet to study it. Also, we would like clearance to land on some of your colonies if that is alright. We will develop the L.R.D.O.S with you, but you must sign a treaty not to use them in a war, against us or any other nation. We would like to use nexlar energy as well." said the king.
Proud owner of The Nuclear Fist's and the most annoying NSger, Wisconsin7's souls

Aadonia II
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aadonia II » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:34 pm

king if it is not too much to ask please call me by the title i have given out Pre-AaDer thanks. now the fact that my planet is in two universes proves that there are two. now we will invite you but on two conditions 1: you go in our ships. 2: you were the special suits we have made until we can make a serum for each member of your expedition team. actually there is a third. 3: no weapons.
ooc: we can do this on another Thread.
IC: the Pre-Aader turned to the rest of the delegates and said Gents i apologize for the interruptions may we please continue.
Aadonia II
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

300 Million

250 Million

250 Million

{} Peace
{}Alert
{}Defensive Stance
{}Mobilized
{}Tactical Nukes Used
{}WMDs Deployed

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Aadonia II wrote:king if it is not too much to ask please call me by the title i have given out Pre-AaDer thanks. now the fact that my planet is in two universes proves that there are two. now we will invite you but on two conditions 1: you go in our ships. 2: you were the special suits we have made until we can make a serum for each member of your expedition team. actually there is a third. 3: no weapons.
ooc: we can do this on another Thread.
IC: the Pre-Aader turned to the rest of the delegates and said Gents i apologize for the interruptions may we please continue.

"Well, it is impossible for a planet to be in two universes. Currently, there is only one universe. And also, if your planet is in two universes, it would be so large, it would not even be able to be in a galaxy. And it would have so much gravity, that it would cause millions of black holes, and it would also kill all life. I believe you need to study your physics, and science Mr. Pre-Aaer. Also, we will only use our ships, as they are extremely advanced, and we do not know how safe yours are. Also, the ships will be armed, but only for destroying asteroids, space junk, etc. We already have special suits that we call, "Bio-Suits"(OOC: they look like the Halo suits). But we would like to know more about the NexLar Energy, can it be used in WMDs? Because sadly, we are embroiled in several wars and we believe these weapons can give us the upper hand."

Aadonia II
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aadonia II » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:01 am

My friend i must ask you use our ships. as we have been spacefaring for 6 million years we have near perfected inter-universe travel. My planet itself is not in both universes. More there is a copy in both. After millions of years of each universe meeting and combining we have eventually became the same in both universes. as it stands my ships are quite able to survive in both universes. so if you wish to see it you will wear the outfits provided until we can mix a serum that will keep your expedition crew from dying from the gasses on my planet. Also the proximity to a major black hole is another reason for such. if it would please you to have your own ships present we will transport your ships there. I ask that the rest of the Delegates whom wish to join speak up.
Aadonia II
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

300 Million

250 Million

250 Million

{} Peace
{}Alert
{}Defensive Stance
{}Mobilized
{}Tactical Nukes Used
{}WMDs Deployed

Damanucus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damanucus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Targen was shocked at the ideas that had been passed around. He stood. "Your Highness, you vocally agree with me in that nuclear technologies could cause our destruction, and yet, you openly talk about your Laser Ray Dest...blurblurblur...that thing, which can do the exact same thing! I am offended in your hypocrisy! I strongly insist you discontinue that plan immediately! As for our nuclear weapon stockpiles: yes, they need to be disposed of, but in their entirety, as well as any nuclear technologies. If we continue down this current path, or any path that has been brought up so far at this summit, it will only lead to our destruction."

Free Republic China
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic China » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 pm

After a aide of the Gen rushes in and whispers somthing in my ear, i stand up and look to the delegates. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to cut this summit short but it appears that the war between my allies and Communist Soviet Russia and her allies have come closer to home. Therefore, i must leave this conference and plan my defensive strategies. Any delegate who wishes to join in our side, please feel free to do so. If not, then please head back to the airport as soon as possible. Thank You all for coming." With that notion, I and my men head out of the room.

The Tempest of Taubate
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tempest of Taubate » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 pm

His Holiness Alban Tate stood; he had heard enough. "I'm sorry, but I have to vehemently disagree with our dear friend Targen. We need these types of weapons to protect our borders. Evidently, with the creation of this LRDOS, nuclear weapons could see themselves being obsolete, but we still need weapons to mount a proper defense, and for now, nuclear weapons are part of that arsenal, hence we cannot consider their decommissioning." He returned to his seat, and wrote a small note on his pad: "Remember to talk to King George about his LRDOS."
A Damanucan Puppet

This nation, for all intents and purposes, should be treated as a separate nation to the puppeteer.
It shall also speak and respond in character, and should be addressed as such.

Damanucus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damanucus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

The notification of a war took Targen and everyone else by surprise. As everyone started to leave, he made a beeline for the General. "If you wish to call on my army's resources, then I can speak to the Minister for Defence and the Emporer about providing some troops for you."

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Damanucus wrote:Targen was shocked at the ideas that had been passed around. He stood. "Your Highness, you vocally agree with me in that nuclear technologies could cause our destruction, and yet, you openly talk about your Laser Ray Dest...blurblurblur...that thing, which can do the exact same thing! I am offended in your hypocrisy! I strongly insist you discontinue that plan immediately! As for our nuclear weapon stockpiles: yes, they need to be disposed of, but in their entirety, as well as any nuclear technologies. If we continue down this current path, or any path that has been brought up so far at this summit, it will only lead to our destruction."

"Excuse me? We are not going to disrupt the development of technology! We are going to make the L.R.D.O.S! This will enable our civilizations survival! And our protection! And it is safer and better than nuclear weapons. One. It is not yet considered a WMD, because it is top-secret, and has not currently been used... That we know of. Two, it can be radioactive, but we can set it so it is not, if wanted. Also, the destruction can be set as well. Yes, it has the possibility to destroy your destruction, not ours, not Aaerdonia, because they are going to use the technology as well, and we have signed a treaty to not use it against each other. Also, since you have not posed any threat to us, we are not plannng to use it against you... At the moment. We also will not use it against our allies, unless if our terrors are breached, and they are waring against us, etc. These devices can further our advancement! We can use them for construction! For mining! And even, we can use the technology for power! Also, we can terraform a planet with it! So, no. We are not getting rid of it, we are actually going to expand it! We have just launched an additional 25.000 L.R.D.O.S around the galaxy! They also have a great application on tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, and other war devices, so that helps as well. Also, sometimes wars help! When they expel a bad leader, destroy an unjust uprising, etc! And, weare not getting rid of our nuclear stockpile. We store those in space, far from any planet, and not near where our, or any other ships that we know of go. I hope I have proved my point Mr. Targen.

Free Republic China
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic China » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Damanucus wrote:The notification of a war took Targen and everyone else by surprise. As everyone started to leave, he made a beeline for the General. "If you wish to call on my army's resources, then I can speak to the Minister for Defence and the Emporer about providing some troops for you."

"Yes Mr. Targen, we would must appreciate your nation's assistance. If they choose to help, have them send all supplies to either Shanghai or Vladivostok. We have captured Vladivostok and are using it to bring resources into Shanghai. I feel that a major battle will begin there."

OOC: if anyone would like to join my war thread, it is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=151789&start=325

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Free Republic China wrote:After a aide of the Gen rushes in and whispers somthing in my ear, i stand up and look to the delegates. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to cut this summit short but it appears that the war between my allies and Communist Soviet Russia and her allies have come closer to home. Therefore, i must leave this conference and plan my defensive strategies. Any delegate who wishes to join in our side, please feel free to do so. If not, then please head back to the airport as soon as possible. Thank You all for coming." With that notion, I and my men head out of the room.

The King was shocked. "We shall assist you. We have over 14,000,000 soldiers available, we are already in a war, we shall send 8,000,000 troops. And many others robotic soldiers, say 25,000,000? Also, we shall send many other supplies..." And just then, you could hear large aircraft flying overhead. And then a loud explosion. Which ripped the roof of this section of the building. And took off the walls, and there were flames shooting everywhere. "Holy shit! Ahh!" said the king. Everyone was running. The king texted all of the delegates, "If you want to continue this, the summit shall continue in my nation. It shall start in one hour.". The king's royal armored helicopter landed, and he jumped in. He was off, back to his nation. To go to his own summit, the WMD Summit in George City

OOC: Thread will be made now.

Free Republic China
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic China » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 pm

CoolBoyGcp wrote:
Free Republic China wrote:After a aide of the Gen rushes in and whispers somthing in my ear, i stand up and look to the delegates. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to cut this summit short but it appears that the war between my allies and Communist Soviet Russia and her allies have come closer to home. Therefore, i must leave this conference and plan my defensive strategies. Any delegate who wishes to join in our side, please feel free to do so. If not, then please head back to the airport as soon as possible. Thank You all for coming." With that notion, I and my men head out of the room.

The King was shocked. "We shall assist you. We have over 14,000,000 soldiers available, we are already in a war, we shall send 8,000,000 troops. And many others robotic soldiers, say 25,000,000? Also, we shall send many other supplies..." And just then, you could hear large aircraft flying overhead. And then a loud explosion. Which ripped the roof of this section of the building. And took off the walls, and there were flames shooting everywhere. "Holy shit! Ahh!" said the king. Everyone was running. The king texted all of the delegates, "If you want to continue this, the summit shall continue in my nation. It shall start in one hour.". The king's royal armored helicopter landed, and he jumped in. He was off, back to his nation. To go to his own summit, the WMD Summit in George City

OOC: Thread will be made now.

OOC: timeout. The war has not even gotten that close to be doing that. However, we shall appreciate the troops and supplies. They are still on the other side of the country, far away from Beijing.

Ebanteos
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ebanteos » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Chairman of the Ebanteosian Admiralty Board Allan Onon shall join the conference in Beijing.
I live in Moscow, Russia. Am something of a socialist, anarchist, and communist.

CoolBoyGcp
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolBoyGcp » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Ebanteos wrote:Chairman of the Ebanteosian Admiralty Board Allan Onon shall join the conference in Beijing.

The conference in Beijing has ended, however, the conference in continuing in my nation, Coolboygcp, here is the thread, http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=153079

Frenseo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

War?

Postby Frenseo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm

We join you in this war. Our troops 200,500 are currently idle. They are for your taking. Says the President then his chief of staff walks in.The President said I must leave thank you. As he runs out the door shots ring out. His guards surround him at every side as he is rushed out the door.
Last edited by Frenseo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-Hararut
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hararut » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Delegate Raul al-Hûrat shall be attending, if this is still open.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates