NATION

PASSWORD

15th Birthday Party in Zhenghou

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

15th Birthday Party in Zhenghou

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

(note: Wao is dynasty name)
April 18
it's Crown Prince Wao Lun's Birthday in 1 day, his father has decided since he's turning 15 he must hold a ball to celebrate his son's manhood
The Palace in Waoling has been painstakingly Prepared for the event by the many servants. the Imperial Ballroom has been prepared for dancing and the ChanLu Banquet Hall has been prepared for a sumptous ten course meal.

The Prince stood in his chambers, gussying up. his butler came in
"your highness, your father is here to speak to you" said the butler
"show him in" said the Prince
"we're having a ball for you, as you know, and we hope you make friends with many dignitaries" said the Emperor
"of course dad" said the Prince
----------------------------------------------------------
(just jump in, this is rp. rp a dignitary or royal/ noble from your country. Teenagers are appreciated in this rp.)
dress code: black tie
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Menassa » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

King Menashe II was dressed in his royal purple robes had entered the ball room. In his right hand he weilded his scepter, his left hand was holding a small round box wrapped in elegant paper, and atop his head was the glorious crown of Menassa with ten spokes coming out of the ring that held it all together. Each spoke of the crown had a ilistration of one of the tribes of the Kingdom and on the ring were inscribed the words, "Kadosh Kadosh LaShem Gadol" Holy Holy is the great name this of course meaning god.King Menashe entered the grand ball room and looked around for maybe a table were he could place his gift.

After Menashe came another man dressed in eight different and extravagant garments. This was Eli high priest of Menassa over his tunic he word a four cornered garment that went as low as his feet, at the end of this garment were little golden bells and beautifully designed golden pomegranates that would clang together to signify that the High Priest had arrived on his chest was a breast plate that was adorned by twelve different precious gems also signifying the twelve tribes this was held over his shoulders by two Onyx stones and tided by the gold chain at the waist.

Behind the High Priest appeared to figures standing side by side, one of these was a girl about seventeen years of age and the other was a boy, about fourteen. The boy was Crown Prince Josiah The Sadist of Shiloh dressed in elegant purple robes ad next to him was his sister Crown Princess Tzippora the Beauty of Beis Lechem in a pink dress that went down to her knees.

OOC: I got purple robe is that good? :p
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am

Out stepped a handsome young man wearing a tailcoat with shields on the lapels. he walked over to their majesties.
"hello, i'm Prince Wao Lun. Welcome"
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Menassa
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Menassa » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Out stepped a handsome young man wearing a tailcoat with shields on the lapels. he walked over to their majesties.
"hello, i'm Prince Wao Lun. Welcome"

"It is our pleasure to be here", King Menashe said before hand the prince the box.
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

"Thank you for the gift, pray tell, what is it" the Prince asked.
he offered his arm to the lovely princess
Info/ contacts
LMS

Menassa
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Menassa » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"Thank you for the gift, pray tell, what is it" the Prince asked.
he offered his arm to the lovely princess

"Oh its just a necklace made of precious gems", The King lied, inside this box was a diamond carved statue of a little man with four heads. "Why thank you", Tizzpora said taking the prince's arm.

Return to NationStates