NATION

PASSWORD

Marriage of a Prince (OPEN, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Aiko dran a sip of wine. "this food is very good. how's about i make some hantzan pork for you tommorow" she said.

The teenaged Prince said to Anna, himself blushing "would you care for a dance milady" he was a very handsome boy for his age, thin, somewhat muscular, and a good dancer

"Well, you don't want to be cooking on our honeymoon, do you?" Levi asked. He popped open a beer and took a long drink. He listened to the Knights of Scarborough, one of his favorite bands, play live music.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Treko wrote:Princess Anna nodded nervously at Lun "I...I would love to Lun." She walked towards Lun and took his hand, Kaiser Alexander Von Dietrich VI noticed his daughter begin to dance with Princes Lun he smiled.

Lun enjoyed dancing. currently the Waoling waltz, a Zhenghouan version of the Viennese was being danced. he placed his hand on her shoulder. "you're very pretty" he said as they waltzed around
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Aiko said "you know, why wouldn't i want to cook on our honeymoon?" she sid
"where are we going for the honeymoon?"
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Treko wrote:Princess Anna nodded nervously at Lun "I...I would love to Lun." She walked towards Lun and took his hand, Kaiser Alexander Von Dietrich VI noticed his daughter begin to dance with Princes Lun he smiled.

Lun enjoyed dancing. currently the Waoling waltz, a Zhenghouan version of the Viennese was being danced. he placed his hand on her shoulder. "you're very pretty" he said as they waltzed around

She smiled at Lun "Thank you, you're a very handsome Lun." Princess Anna smiled as they waltzed around the dancing area, Alexander stood on the edge of the dancing area and crossed his arms as he watched his daughter dance with Lun.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Aiko said "you know, why wouldn't i want to cook on our honeymoon?" she sid
"where are we going for the honeymoon?"

"We'll probably just want to go out to eat, that's all. As to where we're going...I don't know. Reuben and Stephanie won't tell me. They're putting us on a private jet and sending us somewhere. It should be fun. And we can start our family."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Treko wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Lun enjoyed dancing. currently the Waoling waltz, a Zhenghouan version of the Viennese was being danced. he placed his hand on her shoulder. "you're very pretty" he said as they waltzed around

She smiled at Lun "Thank you, you're a very handsome Lun." Princess Anna smiled as they waltzed around the dancing area, Alexander stood on the edge of the dancing area and crossed his arms as he watched his daughter dance with Lun.

Being the male, he led, however he stayed at a suitable pace. "you're very good at dancing, i assume your father's arranged a marriage for you when you get older or he's looking for a suitor for you, i guarantee he won't have a very hard time" he said
--------
"oh, i love surprises Levi. i hope they tell us" Aiko said
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Treko wrote:

Being the male, he led, however he stayed at a suitable pace. "you're very good at dancing, i assume your father's arranged a marriage for you when you get older or he's looking for a suitor for you, i guarantee he won't have a very hard time" he said
--------

Princess Anna chuckled "Why thank you Lun your also a good dancer, no he is still looking for a suitor he is very picky on who he picks for me." Anna chuckled again "My father says alot of young men would like to marry me." Alexander continued watching the two dance on the dance floor, Kristofer walked up to his father "So what do you think about the boy is he right for her." Alexander sighed and turned to his son "It looks like she is having fun and is happy and that all i want for her." Kristofer nodded.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Treko wrote:

--------

"I doubt it, Aiko, " Levi said. "Reuben loves to screw with people in a harmless way. It'll probably be somewhere nice though. It'll be lovely. Can you imagine us there, doing what we like, being together, starting a family. It'll be wonderful."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 pm

"i, for one would." he said "who knows, my parents want to find me a bride.".
The Emperor of Zhenghou walked up to the Kaiser
"those children look like they are having a great time" he said
--------
Aiko said to Levi "ahh. starting a family, yes. i think we should go for 5 or six" said Aiko
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"i, for one would." he said "who knows, my parents want to find me a bride.".
--------
Aiko said to Levi "ahh. starting a family, yes. i think we should go for 5 or six" said Aiko

"Well, I'd be for that. Lord knows we can support it," Levi said.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"i, for one would." he said "who knows, my parents want to find me a bride.".
--------

"Well, I'd be for that. Lord knows we can support it," Levi said.

"i know so, and god, i hope so" said Aiko
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 pm

--------

Princess Anna smiled at Lun "Thats so nice Lun." Anna kissed him on the cheek and continued dancing with lun, the kaiser turned towards the Empror of Zenghou and bowed "Yes they do look like they're having a great."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Treko wrote:
--------

Princess Anna smiled at Lun "Thats so nice Lun." Anna kissed him on the cheek and continued dancing with lun, the kaiser turned towards the Empror of Zenghou and bowed "Yes they do look like they're having a great."

"yes, they must be. they look quite happy together Kaiser. have you been looking for a suitor for your daughter?" he asked
Lun blushed rosily. he was honored by the fair maiden's kiss "would you... say the same about me" he said, as they kept dancing
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Treko wrote:
Princess Anna smiled at Lun "Thats so nice Lun." Anna kissed him on the cheek and continued dancing with lun, the kaiser turned towards the Emperor of Zenghou and bowed "Yes they do look like they're having a great."

"yes, they must be. they look quite happy together Kaiser. have you been looking for a suitor for your daughter?" he asked
Lun blushed rosily. he was honored by the fair maiden's kiss "would you... say the same about me" he said, as they kept dancing

"Emperor i have been looking for a suitor my daughter she is ready." Alexander fixed his ceremonial uniform and turned his gaze two the couple still dancing, Princess Anna chuckled and smiled "Yes of course Lun."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Treko wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"yes, they must be. they look quite happy together Kaiser. have you been looking for a suitor for your daughter?" he asked

"Emperor i have been looking for a suitor my daughter she is ready." Alexander fixed his ceremonial uniform and turned his gaze two the couple still dancing, Princess Anna chuckled and smiled "Yes of course Lun."

"aw, that's very swell" Lun said. a slow dance started. he placed his hand on her shoulder and waist "i've had a great evening Anna" he said
The Emperor said to the kaiser "telegram us about the arrangements" (tg me)
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Treko wrote:

"aw, that's very swell" Lun said. a slow dance started. he placed his hand on her shoulder and waist "i've had a great evening Anna" he said
The Emperor said to the kaiser "telegram us about the arrangements" (tg me)

"I too had a great time Lun and it seems my father approves of you" Princess Anna looked over to her father who was watching the m carefully, the kaiser bowed at the emperor and smiled at him "We will be sure to telegram you, this is a great day for Treko indeed." the kaiser quickly walked over to the couple and smiled making them stop, Alexander kneeled down and grabbed his daughters hand "Anna my dear this is a great day for you." Anna looked at her father quizzically "What is it father." Alexander smiled "I have arranged a marriage for who" Anna smiled with glee "Who father." Alexander looked at Lun "It will be Sir Lun of Zhenghou." Anna smiled and hugged her father making him fall backwards making his ceremonial picklehaube fall off and hit the ground "I love you father." Alexander hugged his daughter back "You're welcome my dear."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

The Emperor and his 15 year old son jigged around "i'm getting married, im getting married" said Lun. the Emperor looked at the pickelhaube "could you maybe fix me up with one of those spikey hats"'
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:The Emperor and his 15 year old son jigged around "i'm getting married, im getting married" said Lun. the Emperor looked at the pickelhaube "could you maybe fix me up with one of those spikey hats"'

The Kaiser moved his daughter to the side and dusted himself off before putting his pickelhaube back on, the Kaiser smiled at the Emperor as he was intrigued by the pickelhaube "You mean the pickelhaube yes of course we will be able to get you one."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 pm

"yes, these, pickelhaubes are quite nice. say, is there perhaps a more elaborate plumed one so i canget regular ones for my officers. they'd quite like them. How much?"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"yes, these, pickelhaubes are quite nice. say, is there perhaps a more elaborate plumed one so i canget regular ones for my officers. they'd quite like them. How much?"

"Oh yes we do have more elaborate one's with plumes but don't worry you can have as many as you want, we have alot in stock so they're free." The Kaiser smiled at the Emperor.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 pm

King Reuben raised his eyebrows in silent and unnoticed disapproval. He did not know that some kingdoms were still like this, having their kids get married in their teenage years. Those kids aren't even old enough to drink, let alone know who they want to spend the rest of their lives with, he thought. As a world leader, though, he couldn't let people know that that was his opinion. He said nothing.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Treko wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"yes, these, pickelhaubes are quite nice. say, is there perhaps a more elaborate plumed one so i canget regular ones for my officers. they'd quite like them. How much?"

"Oh yes we do have more elaborate one's with plumes but don't worry you can have as many as you want, we have alot in stock so they're free." The Kaiser smiled at the Emperor.

"ah thank you. by the way. you look like a sword person? would you like some fine Hiruns" he asked
Aiko said to Reuben "ah, a rare occurence nowaday"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Treko wrote:"Oh yes we do have more elaborate one's with plumes but don't worry you can have as many as you want, we have alot in stock so they're free." The Kaiser smiled at the Emperor.

"ah thank you. by the way. you look like a sword person? would you like some fine Hiruns" he asked

"Oh definitely, I love swords and fine hiruns i would love to have some." The Kaiser smiled again at the Emperor.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Treko wrote:"Oh yes we do have more elaborate one's with plumes but don't worry you can have as many as you want, we have alot in stock so they're free." The Kaiser smiled at the Emperor.

"Yeah," Reuben said. "Very rare. I disapprove. You can bet that I'm never going to arrange any marriage for my kids. It's wrong."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Treko wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"ah thank you. by the way. you look like a sword person? would you like some fine Hiruns" he asked

"Oh definitely, I love swords and fine hiruns i would love to have some." The Kaiser smiled again at the Emperor.

Aiko said to Reuben "why?" only royals do it. Anna and Lun seemto make a cute couple"
Info/ contacts
LMS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates