NATION

PASSWORD

Marriage of a Prince (OPEN, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Treko wrote:"Oh definitely, I love swords and fine hiruns i would love to have some." The Kaiser smiled again at the Emperor.

Aiko said to Reuben "why?" only royals do it. Anna and Lun seemto make a cute couple"

"Well, maybe," Reuben said. "But they're only fifteen. They just met. They can't possibly know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together. I think that it's important for people to meet someone on their own and have their own experiences. Make sense?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Aiko said to Reuben "why?" only royals do it. Anna and Lun seemto make a cute couple"

"Well, maybe," Reuben said. "But they're only fifteen. They just met. They can't possibly know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together. I think that it's important for people to meet someone on their own and have their own experiences. Make sense?"

"what do you mean? love doesn't necessitate 'experiences together'which i know what you mean. they love each other. but so what. if they don't"
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Beldonia wrote:"Well, maybe," Reuben said. "But they're only fifteen. They just met. They can't possibly know that they want to spend the rest of their lives together. I think that it's important for people to meet someone on their own and have their own experiences. Make sense?"

"what do you mean? love doesn't necessitate 'experiences together'which i know what you mean. they love each other. but so what. if they don't"

"But they hardly know each other," Reuben said. "How can you know if you're in love if you've known someone for five minutes? And of course it matters if they love each other. Marriage is sacred. Plus, they're fifteen. That's way too young for marriage."

Previous

Return to NationStates