NATION

PASSWORD

Cries of the Angels [Sign up and OOC] Closed until Act two

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Character head count

Seeker
58%
Demon
42%

Total votes : 19

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

LoL island wrote:
The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:
*snap*

because when i think of an angel, i think of adrian monk

I couldn't think of any weaknesses.
L:I
My dog can lick its balls, and I can lick my balls too but I don't.

DEFCON: 1 [2] 3 4

Pyhrr: The non-native species of TPABA. They are near-humans, and are noticeably (And vastly) superior in terms of physiology, intelligence, and technology. Their most outstanding features include their ability to live more than 5000 years (Without being poisoned, attacked, or killed otherwise), towering height, and very pleasing aesthetic appearance.

PMT-FT|Year: 3054: Location: Central-North America, Large chunk of South America, Trillions of colonies across the Universe.(Though billions of civil wars and revolts across the Empire is beginning to cripple it.)

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

LoL island wrote:
because when i think of an angel, i think of adrian monk

But why would an angel inbreed with the infinite powers of Christ (fuck that hurt to write), have such weaknesses? i mean surely not even Yahweh is as big an asshole (though i doubt that at this point) as to have his own soldiers fall into Pestilence and Fear like this? seems counter intuitive given what they fight

plus i had a little problem with it as i had difficult figuring out which faction he was, expanding on his past, who he is, blah blah blah, would help this process.

also you can make him more powerful you know, we just draw the line at god moding *cough* moving the stars and controling the moon *cough*
Last edited by LoL island on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 am

I will be RPing the angel, and will have the app up for him this weekend
I am the Rose hidden in the Thorns. Listen to my call, for the is what summons either Heaven or Hell.
Sing to me one song for joy and one for redemption and whatever's in between that I call my own
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Not this early in the morning"
"It's five in the Afternoo-"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

3rd time. Bugger...

Character Name: Matthew/Matthias

Age: Around 500 years old (Appears to be in his early twenties.)

Hair colour: Black

Eye Colour: Silver, though he can change it eye colour at will. (Pretty useless function, if you ask me.)

Short description or picture: 2.1 metres tall, Medium length hair, Pretty damn handsome,

Abilities: Near-Immortality, Unimaginably smart, Superior to Humans in every way. (Although Relatively weak)

I'll finish this later. I'm lazy.
My dog can lick its balls, and I can lick my balls too but I don't.

DEFCON: 1 [2] 3 4

Pyhrr: The non-native species of TPABA. They are near-humans, and are noticeably (And vastly) superior in terms of physiology, intelligence, and technology. Their most outstanding features include their ability to live more than 5000 years (Without being poisoned, attacked, or killed otherwise), towering height, and very pleasing aesthetic appearance.

PMT-FT|Year: 3054: Location: Central-North America, Large chunk of South America, Trillions of colonies across the Universe.(Though billions of civil wars and revolts across the Empire is beginning to cripple it.)

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Well done Izzy!
I am the Rose hidden in the Thorns. Listen to my call, for the is what summons either Heaven or Hell.
Sing to me one song for joy and one for redemption and whatever's in between that I call my own
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

When will act 2 be up? Also Alice im going to TG you something real quick so please check your inbox its kinda important.
I am a 16 year old male who prides himself in my talent of playing electric and acoustic guitar. I am the lead guitarist band Sons of the Forgotten and am a far right republican conservative and am very pro-war, pro-life, and am pretty religious.
As for other random things about me, I love to party, will occasionally drink, and absolutly hate drugs.
The "Nick" prosepective of the world.

Here you go, haters.
The mods tell me I shouldn't go trolling the entirety of NSG in my sig. :(<--- True story.
I miss the good world, the Regan world.
RIP Dimebag; August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004. Get past the Cemetery gates bro.
Make love, not war that way when those damned Bigtopians actually grow a pair and decide to attack, we'll have a massive army waiting for them.

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

New Sheoth VI wrote:When will act 2 be up? Also Alice im going to TG you something real quick so please check your inbox its kinda important.

I would say, within two weeks, if I can get good participation from everyone.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm

The Alice in Wondeland wrote:
New Sheoth VI wrote:When will act 2 be up? Also Alice im going to TG you something real quick so please check your inbox its kinda important.

I would say, within two weeks, if I can get good participation from everyone.

so you'd say we're all settled in for the arrival for the true entertainment?
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Already told Alice this, but i won't be on tomorrow.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 am

LoL island wrote:

But why would an angel inbreed with the infinite powers of Christ (fuck that hurt to write), have such weaknesses? i mean surely not even Yahweh is as big an asshole (though i doubt that at this point) as to have his own soldiers fall into Pestilence and Fear like this? seems counter intuitive given what they fight

plus i had a little problem with it as i had difficult figuring out which faction he was, expanding on his past, who he is, blah blah blah, would help this process.

also you can make him more powerful you know, we just draw the line at god moding *cough* moving the stars and controling the moon *cough*

Offer him power beyond his own, and he'll fall. Works for most of the angels.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:08 pm

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:3rd time. Bugger...

Eye Colour: Silver, though he can change it eye colour at will. (Pretty useless function, if you ask me.)

Short description or picture: 2.1 metres tall, Medium length hair, Pretty damn handsome,

Abilities: Near-Immortality, Unimaginably smart, Superior to Humans in every way. (Although Relatively weak)

If he is superior to regular humans, how can be weak? Also, we don't like laziness.
Official Council Member and Russian BAMF of Fall of Gods RP
Jacob Alexander King, Archon of the Earth Sphere Coalition and Overlord of Western Quootar
Earth Sphere Coalition Factbook
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 5

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:
The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:3rd time. Bugger...

If he is superior to regular humans, how can be weak? Also, we don't like laziness.

BTW, ESC, can you post? I'm home from vacation, and tired as fuck......
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:If he is superior to regular humans, how can be weak? Also, we don't like laziness.

BTW, ESC, can you post? I'm home from vacation, and tired as fuck......

I just did.
Jacob Alexander King, Archon of the Earth Sphere Coalition and Overlord of Western Quootar

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Spank you very much.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Meh, for such a short post I didn't bother formatting it in my normal layout.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:Meh, for such a short post I didn't bother formatting it in my normal layout.

I really have no problem with that.

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

ESC, can you open the razing of Rensed by the Legion? Saur, you can open in rensed as well.
Last edited by The Alice in Wondeland on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

The Alice in Wondeland wrote:ESC, can you open the razing of Rensed by the Legion? Saur, you can open in rensed as well.

Wait, you want to bring out the Angel now? And you want Gale to reveal himself?

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Cries of the Angels [Sign up and OOC] Closed until Act two

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:
The Alice in Wondeland wrote:ESC, can you open the razing of Rensed by the Legion? Saur, you can open in rensed as well.

Wait, you want to bring out the Angel now? And you want Gale to reveal himself?

Upon further thought, no. I want to bring the seekers back, have Sebastian debrief Gale, and go through with the plan.
Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:So I just had this idea pop into my head and I messaged Alice about it. It was approved.

Now bare with me on this people, I was thinking that I could have Abaddon infiltrate the Seekers by taking on the identity of the son of a Seeker who escaped an attack by Abaddon. This is of course a ruse. The Lost 20 were a group that ran into Abaddon and perished, none survived but I could say that his father escaped and decided to run away from the Seekers. He then met and married a woman and had a son. He trained that son as a Seeker and now there he is. He meets up with Alice when the city is being attacked and helps her repel them. They take him to see if he is Seeker material by running tests on him and he passes. Thus begins his days as an imposter. He also can have a romantic relationship with Alice and eventually gets her pregnant. Then just when she finds out, Abaddon is ousted and the battle for the city begins as Abaddon and William order the city razed to the ground.

Then we'll bring in William. ESC, if you don't mind, after my next post, will you handle a time skip? Not too long, what do you think a month, and have Gale move through the ranks as a Seeker.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:Wait, you want to bring out the Angel now? And you want Gale to reveal himself?

Upon further thought, no. I want to bring the seekers back, have Sebastian debrief Gale, and go through with the plan.
Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:So I just had this idea pop into my head and I messaged Alice about it. It was approved.

Now bare with me on this people, I was thinking that I could have Abaddon infiltrate the Seekers by taking on the identity of the son of a Seeker who escaped an attack by Abaddon. This is of course a ruse. The Lost 20 were a group that ran into Abaddon and perished, none survived but I could say that his father escaped and decided to run away from the Seekers. He then met and married a woman and had a son. He trained that son as a Seeker and now there he is. He meets up with Alice when the city is being attacked and helps her repel them. They take him to see if he is Seeker material by running tests on him and he passes. Thus begins his days as an imposter. He also can have a romantic relationship with Alice and eventually gets her pregnant. Then just when she finds out, Abaddon is ousted and the battle for the city begins as Abaddon and William order the city razed to the ground.

Then we'll bring in William. ESC, if you don't mind, after my next post, will you handle a time skip? Not too long, what do you think a month, and have Gale move through the ranks as a Seeker.

I'll see what I can cook up.

*Begins cooking like Gorden Ramsay*

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Post edited. Let's finish the debriefing, and then *puts flux capacitor in car* TIME SKIP!
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

oh? i can introduse everyone's favorate man of shadow into the mix?

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm

LoL island wrote:oh? i can introduse everyone's favorate man of shadow into the mix?

Introduce him infuriated, but admiring Abaddon's plan. after the time skip, once ESC brings the Legion into the City, have him come in and raise the demon.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 pm

LoL island wrote:oh? i can introduse everyone's favorate man of shadow into the mix?

Introduce him infuriated, but admiring Abaddon's plan. after the time skip, once ESC brings the Legion into the City, have him come in and raise the demon.

his plan to corrode their enemy from the inside out? i'll see what i can do

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

don't worry loves, i will be posting in IC soon enough

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates