NATION

PASSWORD

Cries of the Angels [Sign up and OOC] Closed until Act two

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Character head count

Seeker
58%
Demon
42%

Total votes : 19

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Not that they can control it, the fact that they just have to destroy the walls and BOOM, you're fucked baby!
That, and the pressure that far down would increase your weight, slow you down, and possibly even crush you. Why do you think everything's liquid there? It's partially liquid due to the fact that pressure=heat, and lotsa pressure = rock-melting temps.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

*slow clap*
My dog can lick its balls, and I can lick my balls too but I don't.

DEFCON: 1 [2] 3 4

Pyhrr: The non-native species of TPABA. They are near-humans, and are noticeably (And vastly) superior in terms of physiology, intelligence, and technology. Their most outstanding features include their ability to live more than 5000 years (Without being poisoned, attacked, or killed otherwise), towering height, and very pleasing aesthetic appearance.

PMT-FT|Year: 3054: Location: Central-North America, Large chunk of South America, Trillions of colonies across the Universe.(Though billions of civil wars and revolts across the Empire is beginning to cripple it.)

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm

AETEN II wrote:Not that they can control it, the fact that they just have to destroy the walls and BOOM, you're fucked baby!
That, and the pressure that far down would increase your weight, slow you down, and possibly even crush you. Why do you think everything's liquid there? It's partially liquid due to the fact that pressure=heat, and lotsa pressure = rock-melting temps.

well for the controling bit all i will bring up is a name: Abanddon. he is one of the most powerful pyrokenetics in the demon world, it wouldn't be hard for him to mess some serious shit up
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 am

LoL island wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Not that they can control it, the fact that they just have to destroy the walls and BOOM, you're fucked baby!

well for the controling bit all i will bring up is a name: Abanddon. he is one of the most powerful pyrokenetics in the demon world, it wouldn't be hard for him to mess some serious shit up

Or you could simply get a stick of TNT, blow a hole in the wall and laugh as the entire thing collapses. They'd only have enough time to think lolwtfhax! before getting melted and crushed.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 am

Perhaps it would be simpler to say the city is covered by so many wards and spells that such things are impossible, otherwise we will not stop finding faults.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 am

NO, it STILL is possible for an alien invasion to destroy all the sp3lls and destroy teh city!

So guys, also, what's going on in the ic and where's it going because I am at a loss for what I should post. I'm thinkin of fuckin deleting everything I've posted from page 4-on due to the fact its shit and makes my character seem WAAAY more than bipolar.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 am

You know it is possible to post without swearing ;)

I'm waiting for either Saurisia or Alice to post, so my hands are tied, figuratively speaking.

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:You know it is possible to post without swearing ;)

I'm waiting for either Saurisia or Alice to post, so my hands are tied, figuratively speaking.

On vacation, you can RP sebastian for the week, Izzy, just run it by me first.
I am the Rose hidden in the Thorns. Listen to my call, for the is what summons either Heaven or Hell.
Sing to me one song for joy and one for redemption and whatever's in between that I call my own
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Not this early in the morning"
"It's five in the Afternoo-"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Don't worry, I'm working on a post right now, though it'll just be about Drakonis flying over the forest while looking for the Seekers.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm

The Alice in Wondeland wrote:

On vacation, you can RP sebastian for the week, Izzy, just run it by me first.

I'll probably just have you fighting Drakonis then directing the rest of us to Rensed, where I dont know if that will constitute Act Two or we'll still be on Act One, that is up to you.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:
The Alice in Wondeland wrote:On vacation, you can RP sebastian for the week, Izzy, just run it by me first.

I'll probably just have you fighting Drakonis then directing the rest of us to Rensed, where I dont know if that will constitute Act Two or we'll still be on Act One, that is up to you.

Act one will end in.... let's just say a very traumatic event.
I am the Rose hidden in the Thorns. Listen to my call, for the is what summons either Heaven or Hell.
Sing to me one song for joy and one for redemption and whatever's in between that I call my own
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:

Act one will end in.... let's just say a very traumatic event.

But your fine with my plan so far?

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:
The Alice in Wondeland wrote:Act one will end in.... let's just say a very traumatic event.

Yip.
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:

Yip.

Excellent, I'll post up tomorrow.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I give permission to kill of my char, he's shit. I'm gonna make an app for a demon who's a skeleton on FIRE. And with a personality to match!
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

F*** yea.

Pyhrr: The non-native species of TPABA. They are near-humans, and are noticeably (And vastly) superior in terms of physiology, intelligence, and technology. Their most outstanding features include their ability to live more than 5000 years (Without being poisoned, attacked, or killed otherwise), towering height, and very pleasing aesthetic appearance.

PMT-FT|Year: 3054: Location: Central-North America, Large chunk of South America, Trillions of colonies across the Universe.(Though billions of civil wars and revolts across the Empire is beginning to cripple it.)

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 pm

so, you people ready for the return of William Phoenix in the main plot? just need alice to give green light

*COUGH* he's the one who will lead us to act two *cough*
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?

The Alice in Wondeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alice in Wondeland » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am

LoL island wrote:so, you people ready for the return of William Phoenix in the main plot? just need alice to give green light

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
"Uggg......"
"Why did you say that?"
"Tis time for MATH...."
"But Math is fun?"
"Shut up!" *hurls axe*
" You missed"
*throws table*
"You missed again"
*Shoots in the face*
*is dead*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 am

LoL island wrote:so, you people ready for the return of William Phoenix in the main plot? just need alice to give green light

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

alright, i'll wait for you people to get settled before the hammer falls

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm

(New char, the old one is shit, just kill him off however you wish)

Character Name: Sammael
Eye Color: He stands out from public due to the fact he has black pupils that are horizontal.
Short description or picture: He looks like this in his true form
Abilities: Incredible strength and a lethal tongue. He also has massive claws on his hands that can easily rend your flesh.
Weakness: Fire, he ironically does not like it. Being an amphibian, he prefers water far more.
Short Bio: 'Sammy' is a hell hound, a beast who is a servent of satan that is set on specific victims. He then goes on to hunt them down and kill the poor soul who managed to offend his master. He is essentially a bounty hunter, stalking his prey across the ages, then attacking them when they least suspect it. It is also his job to see that they are dragged to hell, and not heaven. He therefore sometimes comes into the conflict with the angel of death, one of his greatest foes.
RP Sample mandatory: Same as the old app.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

AETEN II wrote:(New char, the old one is shit, just kill him off however you wish)

Character Name: Sammael
Eye Color: He stands out from public due to the fact he has black pupils that are horizontal.
Short description or picture: He looks like this in his true form
Abilities: Incredible strength and a lethal tongue. He also has massive claws on his hands that can easily rend your flesh.
Weakness: Fire, he ironically does not like it. Being an amphibian, he prefers water far more.
Short Bio: 'Sammy' is a hell hound, a beast who is a servent of satan that is set on specific victims. He then goes on to hunt them down and kill the poor soul who managed to offend his master. He is essentially a bounty hunter, stalking his prey across the ages, then attacking them when they least suspect it. It is also his job to see that they are dragged to hell, and not heaven. He therefore sometimes comes into the conflict with the angel of death, one of his greatest foes.
RP Sample mandatory: Same as the old app.

i'll accept this, and i can arrange that death

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

What about my revised app?

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:What about my revised app?

re-post, if you will

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:I was half asleep when I posted that. Didn't bother to reread.

Character Name: Matthew/Matthias

Age: Around 500 years old (Appears to be in his early twenties.)

Hair colour: (Without augmentations) Black

Eye Colour: Silver, though he can change it eye colour at will. (Pretty useless function, if you ask me.)

Short description or picture: 2.1 metres tall, Medium length hair, Pretty damn handsome,

Abilities: Near-Immortality, Extremely Smart, Stronger and faster than a Human being, Precious knowledge, Very weak telekinesis, more resilient than a Human.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Tends to think out loud, Uncoordinated, has OCD, has many known allergies, normal antibiotics and medicines have no use for him (Pyhrric medicine is quite rare on the blackj market.), many known phobias, horrible conversationalist

*snap*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:
The Pyhrric-Annexed Bourgeois Americas wrote:I was half asleep when I posted that. Didn't bother to reread.

Character Name: Matthew/Matthias

Age: Around 500 years old (Appears to be in his early twenties.)

Hair colour: (Without augmentations) Black

Eye Colour: Silver, though he can change it eye colour at will. (Pretty useless function, if you ask me.)

Short description or picture: 2.1 metres tall, Medium length hair, Pretty damn handsome,

Abilities: Near-Immortality, Extremely Smart, Stronger and faster than a Human being, Precious knowledge, Very weak telekinesis, more resilient than a Human.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Tends to think out loud, Uncoordinated, has OCD, has many known allergies, normal antibiotics and medicines have no use for him (Pyhrric medicine is quite rare on the blackj market.), many known phobias, horrible conversationalist

*snap*

because when i think of an angel, i think of adrian monk

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates