NATION

PASSWORD

Poll: Would you read "Dictator Monthly"?

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is Dictator Monthly long enough for you?

It's long enough.
15%
You could use more and differing types of segments.
66%
It needs to be way longer.
20%
Other/Explain
No votes

Total votes : 41

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 am

Legionica wrote:
Zottistan wrote:This sounds great! It'd be an excellent way to find fellow comrades who haven't been poisoned by democracy...
If you're looking for stories, you could use this.
The Reichstag Of Italy wrote:I have started a war that you could propbably put in the spring edition of dictator monthly it url is viewtopic.php?f=5&t=163395

It's so good to see interest in my short articles, and I really do appreciate the help. Unfortunately, every time I attempt to write the issue, I stop because I either get bored or fall asleep. If I could get some people to help me write, I could really get this show on the road.

I'd be happy to help you write! I could give a bit of insight into the mind of a dictator, or I could even write a bit, if you like.
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 am

I'd read. It's about people like me, isn't it?
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Zarodia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarodia » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 pm

I would still enjoy being subscribed.
From the desk of Major Urunarel, Regent Commander of Foreign Communications,
~Kajon Asori Ku'Kashonita Urunarel

Dumb Ideologies wrote:I am not sure there is sufficient gunpowder around to cannon-launch enough of them to Manhattan from their parents' basements.

And so they christened me Zaro, killer of threads.
If I'm posting on NSG, I'm probably drunk.
Economic Left/Right: -5.45
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.84

Previous

Return to NationStates