NATION

PASSWORD

Courtship of a Commoner (CLOSED, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"i'm dumb, my ass" Aiko responded, she left crying, and walked into the room where Levi was.
"so i'm your bitch, you can controll the hell out of me huh" she said "and i'm so dumb according to several persons who are almost retarded. you believe that and use me. i'm you're bitch." Mang was sitting behind a newspaper, Levi being chatsised by Aiko
Quietly Mang said "redneck brother in law think he can control Zhenghou-woman teeehee"

"Use you? No! I just think that the royal should have some say in the royal wedding! I--"

Levi was interrupted by Alison's wife Mike, who came into the room stoned off his ass. "Levi!" he whispered. "Pssst, Levi! You got to....you got to....there's a.....a walrus on Mang's fanny!" He left the room laughing.

Levi got right back to arguing. "How is telling you what I want and you going along with it using you? You agreed to it!"

"i did until i heard your brother call me stupid. i am not stupid. i'm fluent in three languages. and i think you didn't want some say, you wanted near complete control" said Aiko
Mang scowled and said "potsie redneck have hallucinations"
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Beldonia wrote:"Use you? No! I just think that the royal should have some say in the royal wedding! I--"

Levi was interrupted by Alison's wife Mike, who came into the room stoned off his ass. "Levi!" he whispered. "Pssst, Levi! You got to....you got to....there's a.....a walrus on Mang's fanny!" He left the room laughing.

Levi got right back to arguing. "How is telling you what I want and you going along with it using you? You agreed to it!"

"i did until i heard your brother call me stupid. i am not stupid. i'm fluent in three languages. and i think you didn't want some say, you wanted near complete control" said Aiko
Mang scowled and said "potsie redneck have hallucinations"

"Aiko!" Levi said. "I don't think that you're stupid! Get that through your head! You can pick your dress within limits, and I'll do whatever you want for the private Zhenghouan ceremony, but the royal wedding should be my choice! I'm the royal!"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

"yes fine. i should be an obedient, good wife." said Aiko. "but i'm really not a commoner, i came from a rich family, i'm descended from King Azizuro, one of the historic Emperor Phen's greatest generals. my father was knighted, now he is a Baron" she said. Mang got up and said "but i'm better than both of you since i'm the great emperor of Zhenghou's brother" he chuckled and walked away
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"yes fine. i should be an obedient, good wife." said Aiko. "but i'm really not a commoner, i came from a rich family, i'm descended from King Azizuro, one of the historic Emperor Phen's greatest generals. my father was knighted, now he is a Baron" she said. Mang got up and said "but i'm better than both of you since i'm the great emperor of Zhenghou's brother" he chuckled and walked away

Levi rolled his eyes. "I'm king of Beldonia's brother," he said. He turned back to Aiko. "Good. I'm glad we've settled this. You and your sister can get a white dress with a train by whatever designer you want. Me and Harold will hit up Phil Mulveyhill for suits for the groomsmen tomorrow."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

"And i'll talk to your sister tomorrow. schedule her for early that morning." said Aiko. "Let's get to sleep, i'm tired." she said
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"And i'll talk to your sister tomorrow. schedule her for early that morning." said Aiko. "Let's get to sleep, i'm tired." she said

Levi yawned. He was pretty tired himself. "Alright," he said. "Let's call it a night."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"And i'll talk to your sister tomorrow. schedule her for early that morning." said Aiko. "Let's get to sleep, i'm tired." she said

Levi yawned. He was pretty tired himself. "Alright," he said. "Let's call it a night."

Aiko got in bed, she began reading a Catechism. she soon fell asleep.

the next morning...
Aiko is dressed in a miniskirt, and wearing a white blouse with a ruffled v-neck collar. she waited for her soon-to be sister in law.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Beldonia wrote:Levi yawned. He was pretty tired himself. "Alright," he said. "Let's call it a night."

Aiko got in bed, she began reading a Catechism. she soon fell asleep.

the next morning...
Aiko is dressed in a miniskirt, and wearing a white blouse with a ruffled v-neck collar. she waited for her soon-to be sister in law.

Elisabeth quickly walked up to Aiko. "Okay, let's get started," she said. "We have so much to do in such a short period of time. What do you want to do first?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Aiko got in bed, she began reading a Catechism. she soon fell asleep.

the next morning...

Elisabeth quickly walked up to Aiko. "Okay, let's get started," she said. "We have so much to do in such a short period of time. What do you want to do first?"

"how about plan the invitations" suggested Aiko. "how about like, does beldonia have a lord chamberlain?" she paused "it could be like 'The Lord Chamberlain is Commanded by the King to invite Mr. & Mrs. Blank to the Wedding of His Highness Prince Levi & Lady Aiko Nakumaura"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Beldonia wrote:Elisabeth quickly walked up to Aiko. "Okay, let's get started," she said. "We have so much to do in such a short period of time. What do you want to do first?"

"how about plan the invitations" suggested Aiko. "how about like, does beldonia have a lord chamberlain?" she paused "it could be like 'The Lord Chamberlain is Commanded by the King to invite Mr. & Mrs. Blank to the Wedding of His Highness Prince Levi & Lady Aiko Nakumaura"

"That would work out fine, but we have no Lord Chamberlain," Elisabeth said. "What if it said..."You are cordially invited to observe the sacrement of holy matrimony between Prince Levi and Lady Aiko Nakumaura."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"That sounds nice" said Aiko
"tell me; should i have a bachelorette party?"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"That sounds nice" said Aiko

"I'll leave that up to you," Elisabeth said. "If you want to have one, invite your closest friends." She looked away for a minute. "You could also invite me and my sisters, if you want," she said, hinting broadly.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"That sounds nice" said Aiko

"I'll leave that up to you," Elisabeth said. "If you want to have one, invite your closest friends." She looked away for a minute. "You could also invite me and my sisters, if you want," she said, hinting broadly.

" that would be nice, but all the other girls would be Zhenghouan's who look chinese, korean, and japanese, and they might bring some guys, which would make it really wild" said Aiko
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Beldonia wrote:"I'll leave that up to you," Elisabeth said. "If you want to have one, invite your closest friends." She looked away for a minute. "You could also invite me and my sisters, if you want," she said, hinting broadly.

" that would be nice, but all the other girls would be Zhenghouan's who look chinese, korean, and japanese, and they might bring some guys, which would make it really wild" said Aiko

Elisabeth turned serious. "I hope you're not thinking of cheating on my brother. Because we'd never forgive you. We're royals." Elisabeth, being a good deal more immature than her five siblings, was very proud of her position.

"I'm sure none of that will go on," Reuben said, coming up behind them. Levi walked next to him. "Lisa, why don't you go get me a beer?"

Elisabeth rolled her eyes, but she said nothing. Reluctantly, she went to get her brother what he asked for.

Reuben turned to Aiko. "Aiko," he said. "Before we can decide on the details of the ceremony, we should probably work out the essentials. We'll want to invite world leaders and stuff. We should have a date in mind, for starters."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:" that would be nice, but all the other girls would be Zhenghouan's who look chinese, korean, and japanese, and they might bring some guys, which would make it really wild" said Aiko

Elisabeth turned serious. "I hope you're not thinking of cheating on my brother. Because we'd never forgive you. We're royals." Elisabeth, being a good deal more immature than her five siblings, was very proud of her position.

"I'm sure none of that will go on," Reuben said, coming up behind them. Levi walked next to him. "Lisa, why don't you go get me a beer?"

Elisabeth rolled her eyes, but she said nothing. Reluctantly, she went to get her brother what he asked for.

Reuben turned to Aiko. "Aiko," he said. "Before we can decide on the details of the ceremony, we should probably work out the essentials. We'll want to invite world leaders and stuff. We should have a date in mind, for starters."

"well i wouldn't now that i know that's unnaceptable. in Zhenghou right before men or women are married they do that. i suppose you can go wild, but i can't" she said
" let's invite the Emperor and empress of Zhenghou. maybe the Queen of Ganosia, the Duke of Darmen. just some ideas"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Beldonia wrote:Elisabeth turned serious. "I hope you're not thinking of cheating on my brother. Because we'd never forgive you. We're royals." Elisabeth, being a good deal more immature than her five siblings, was very proud of her position.

"well i wouldn't now that i know that's unnaceptable. in Zhenghou right before men or women are married they do that. i suppose you can go wild, but i can't" she said
" let's invite the Emperor and empress of Zhenghou. maybe the Queen of Ganosia, the Duke of Darmen. just some ideas"

Reuben nodded. "Right," he said. "I have some leaders of my own in mind. There'll be plenty of room to have everyone, I'm positive. When do you want to hold the wedding?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"well i wouldn't now that i know that's unnaceptable. in Zhenghou right before men or women are married they do that. i suppose you can go wild, but i can't" she said

Reuben nodded. "Right," he said. "I have some leaders of my own in mind. There'll be plenty of room to have everyone, I'm positive. When do you want to hold the wedding?"

"i was thinking a month or two from now, but ask Levi. and tell himi called a tailor from Tsing's to make him a suit. tell him it's not for the wedding" said Aiko
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Beldonia wrote:Reuben nodded. "Right," he said. "I have some leaders of my own in mind. There'll be plenty of room to have everyone, I'm positive. When do you want to hold the wedding?"

"i was thinking a month or two from now, but ask Levi. and tell himi called a tailor from Tsing's to make him a suit. tell him it's not for the wedding" said Aiko

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that," Reuben said. "Hey, Stephanie I need to go to Unidonia for a couple of days. Would you and Ali mind looking after the kids while we're gone. It'd be a huge help."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"i was thinking a month or two from now, but ask Levi. and tell himi called a tailor from Tsing's to make him a suit. tell him it's not for the wedding" said Aiko

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that," Reuben said. "Hey, Stephanie I need to go to Unidonia for a couple of days. Would you and Ali mind looking after the kids while we're gone. It'd be a huge help."

"I like if we could think of the coat of arms for us as a married couple" said Aiko.
----
meanwhile, the tailor knocked on Levi's door. he was an older man, with glad red cheeks and black hair.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that," Reuben said. "Hey, Stephanie I need to go to Unidonia for a couple of days. Would you and Ali mind looking after the kids while we're gone. It'd be a huge help."

"I like if we could think of the coat of arms for us as a married couple" said Aiko.
----
meanwhile, the tailor knocked on Levi's door. he was an older man, with glad red cheeks and black hair.

Levi rose from his bed; he had been reading a book. He opened the door quickly to see an unknown man. "Can I help you?" he asked.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"I like if we could think of the coat of arms for us as a married couple" said Aiko.
----

Levi rose from his bed; he had been reading a book. He opened the door quickly to see an unknown man. "Can I help you?" he asked.

"ello your highness" the asian man said in a british accent. "you're fiancee called Tsing's of Benry to make a suit. she said it's her gift to you" he said "i'm Wilford Tsing, head of the Beldonia division"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Beldonia wrote:Levi rose from his bed; he had been reading a book. He opened the door quickly to see an unknown man. "Can I help you?" he asked.

"ello your highness" the asian man said in a british accent. "you're fiancee called Tsing's of Benry to make a suit. she said it's her gift to you" he said "i'm Wilford Tsing, head of the Beldonia division"

"Oh, right," Levi said. "Reuben told me about it. Come in." The tailor entered the large room. "I'm 5'7'' and weigh 147 pounds."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 pm

"what do you want, two or three pieces" the tailor said, while taking measurements
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"what do you want, two or three pieces" the tailor said, while taking measurements

"I guess I'll get three," Levi said. "This isn't for the wedding, so I'll just do whatever Aiko wants."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"what do you want, two or three pieces" the tailor said, while taking measurements

"I guess I'll get three," Levi said. "This isn't for the wedding, so I'll just do whatever Aiko wants."

"fiancee stress?" he asked. he headed to his case and got a book of fabrics of all types out.
"when i got married same thing. except my wife wanted me to wear white shorts and a dress shirt. can you imagine..."
Info/ contacts
LMS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates