NATION

PASSWORD

Courtship of a Commoner (CLOSED, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Beldonia wrote:"I guess I'll get three," Levi said. "This isn't for the wedding, so I'll just do whatever Aiko wants."

"fiancee stress?" he asked. he headed to his case and got a book of fabrics of all types out.
"when i got married same thing. except my wife wanted me to wear white shorts and a dress shirt. can you imagine..."

Levi cringed. "That sucks, man," he said. "Yeah, my fiancee wants me to do all this stuff. I just want to get married dressed nice, but nothing crazy. My friend's dad is working on a suit for me."
Last edited by Beldonia on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"fiancee stress?" he asked. he headed to his case and got a book of fabrics of all types out.
"when i got married same thing. except my wife wanted me to wear white shorts and a dress shirt. can you imagine..."

Levi cringed. "That sucks, man," he said. "Yeah, my fiancee wants me to do all this stuff. I just want to get married dressed nice, but nothing crazy. My friend's dad is working on a suit for me."

"that's pretty bad. she sounds like a bitch, excuse me. i mean a domineering person" the tailor opened the book "any idea which kind of cloth?"
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Beldonia wrote:Levi cringed. "That sucks, man," he said. "Yeah, my fiancee wants me to do all this stuff. I just want to get married dressed nice, but nothing crazy. My friend's dad is working on a suit for me."

"that's pretty bad. she sounds like a bitch, excuse me. i mean a domineering person" the tailor opened the book "any idea which kind of cloth?"

Levi chuckled. "Make it a wool suit," he said. "She's not really a bitch, but it can be difficult. She doesn't have an especially good grasp of Beldonian culture, if you know what I mean. A bit stubborn, too."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm

"ah, wool. what color, patern or to make it easier what season do you intend to wear it" he said
"how does she look" he said
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"ah, wool. what color, patern or to make it easier what season do you intend to wear it" he said

"I guess it can be a winter suit," Levi said. "My fiancee's a good looker. Well, if you're into Asians. Which I guess I am."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"ah, wool. what color, patern or to make it easier what season do you intend to wear it" he said

"I guess it can be a winter suit," Levi said. "My fiancee's a good looker. Well, if you're into Asians. Which I guess I am."

"well you want a tweed suit, or pinstripe, or what" he said " a few less formal tweed suits could do you good"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Beldonia wrote:"I guess it can be a winter suit," Levi said. "My fiancee's a good looker. Well, if you're into Asians. Which I guess I am."

"well you want a tweed suit, or pinstripe, or what" he said " a few less formal tweed suits could do you good"

"Yeah, tweed sounds good to me," Levi said. "I've always been a big fan of tweed."

Reuben had gone to Unidonia, the newest colony of Beldonia, to adress the people along with Stephanie. As a result, Alison and Aiko were left with all the children. After tending to their needs for most of the morning, the had grown very tired. "Aiko," said Alison. "It's only noon and I'm getting worn out. We need a way to keep them all busy."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 pm

"okey i'll open to the tweeds" said the tailer. he thumbed through the book until he found a page of tweeds. "this one is Glen o' Armah tweed" he said pointing to a glen tweed in green red and brown. then there is This houndstooth in brown
-----------
"we could put them down to a nap" said Aiko
Last edited by Zhenghou Wao dynasty on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"okey i'll open to the tweeds" said the tailer. he thumbed through the book until he found a page of tweeds. "this one is Glen o' Armah tweed" he said pointing to a glen tweed in green red and brown. then there is This houndstooth in brown
-----------

Levi yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. "Make it houndstooth," Levi said. He had always been a fan of the classics

"I doubt that would work," Alison said. "Especially with Gary and Thomas. They think they're too big for naps. We should probably take them somewhere."
Last edited by Beldonia on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"okey i'll open to the tweeds" said the tailer. he thumbed through the book until he found a page of tweeds. "this one is Glen o' Armah tweed" he said pointing to a glen tweed in green red and brown. then there is This houndstooth in brown
-----------

Levi yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. "Make it houndstooth," Levi said. He had always been a fan of the classics

"I doubt that would work," Alison said. "Especially with Gary and Thomas. They think they're too big for naps. We should probably take them somewhere."

"good choice your highness, it's a good houndstooth. now that you've picked the fabric how about we decide on the pattern" the tailor wrote the cloth down. "now do you want yourjacket to be 2, three, or one button and do you want peak lapels or standard lapels"
---------
Aiko said "why! i'm only 20 and i'm enduring this"
"we could go to the new Zhenghouan restaurant. it's called Joel Hazu's but the boys have to wear dress shirts its fairly formal. Leviticus is already dressed in a suit so let's go"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Beldonia wrote:Levi yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. "Make it houndstooth," Levi said. He had always been a fan of the classics

"good choice your highness, it's a good houndstooth. now that you've picked the fabric how about we decide on the pattern" the tailor wrote the cloth down. "now do you want yourjacket to be 2, three, or one button and do you want peak lapels or standard lapels"
---------
Aiko said "why! i'm only 20 and i'm enduring this"
"we could go to the new Zhenghouan restaurant. it's called Joel Hazu's but the boys have to wear dress shirts its fairly formal. Leviticus is already dressed in a suit so let's go"

"Um, gimme three button, standard," Levi said.

"What about the girls?" Alison asked.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm

"good choice sir but what lapels?" said the tailor
---------
"they can just wear a little dress or whatever"
Aiko went and changed into a figure-flattering short skirt and a little blazer. "lets go." Aiko got into the car and waited for everybody.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 pm

After lunch, Aiko and Alison found ways to occupy the children until it was time to send them to bed. Though Gary and Tom gave them a hard time, they eventually went. Aiko was sitting on a sofa when Reuben approached her.

"The Catholic Cathedral of Benry is all ready to be used for the wedding," he said. "I also talked to Levi, and he'll wear a morning coat as long as he doesn't have to wear a hat or style his beard. It looks like Harold will be Levi's best man, and Simeon, Mike and I will be groomsmen, too. Maybe some of the younger ones, too. I'm not going to tell you who to pick for your bridesmaids, but it would probably be proper to have Nat, Ali and Lisa. Did you have anyone else in mind for bridesmaids and groomsmen?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Beldonia wrote:After lunch, Aiko and Alison found ways to occupy the children until it was time to send them to bed. Though Gary and Tom gave them a hard time, they eventually went. Aiko was sitting on a sofa when Reuben approached her.

"The Catholic Cathedral of Benry is all ready to be used for the wedding," he said. "I also talked to Levi, and he'll wear a morning coat as long as he doesn't have to wear a hat or style his beard. It looks like Harold will be Levi's best man, and Simeon, Mike and I will be groomsmen, too. Maybe some of the younger ones, too. I'm not going to tell you who to pick for your bridesmaids, but it would probably be proper to have Nat, Ali and Lisa. Did you have anyone else in mind for bridesmaids and groomsmen?"

"well. it's excellent that the choice of venue has been made. the Bridesmaids will be my Sister and your sisters, fair enough." said Aiko
"and will you be wearing a morning coat Rube?"she asked
"the reception shall have some of these things, champagne, a 5 tier cake, scallops du bacon, Hantzan Pork, Shrimp Wellington, Zhenghou Dongson Platter, are those good suggestions?"
"who will say the mass? the archbishop?. and may i ask, should i fasten my veils with flowers or a tiara"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Beldonia wrote:After lunch, Aiko and Alison found ways to occupy the children until it was time to send them to bed. Though Gary and Tom gave them a hard time, they eventually went. Aiko was sitting on a sofa when Reuben approached her.

"well. it's excellent that the choice of venue has been made. the Bridesmaids will be my Sister and your sisters, fair enough." said Aiko
"the reception shall have some of these things, champagne, a 5 tier cake, scallops du bacon, Hantzan Pork, Shrimp Wellington, Zhenghou Dongson Platter, are those good suggestions?"
"who will say the mass? the archbishop?. and may i ask, should i fasten my veils with flowers or a tiara"

"I'm going to wear my military dress. I never quite served on the frontlines, but I did my training after college and was stationed in Unidonia," Reuben said. "The reception sounds fine to me, but you'll have to take that up with Lisa. She'll probably have some more suggestions in mind. Archbishop Philip will likely do the mass, but his assistant David might do it, too. Phil's pretty old. As for the veils...your call. I'd get Lisa's opinion."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"well. it's excellent that the choice of venue has been made. the Bridesmaids will be my Sister and your sisters, fair enough." said Aiko

"I'm going to wear my military dress. I never quite served on the frontlines, but I did my training after college and was stationed in Unidonia," Reuben said. "The reception sounds fine to me, but you'll have to take that up with Lisa. She'll probably have some more suggestions in mind. Archbishop Philip will likely do the mass, but his assistant David might do it, too. Phil's pretty old. Asa's opinion."

"could you get lisa, Rube. i appreciate your input too, if you have suggestions. i need all the help i can get. by the way Reuben, could you make me a black Russian?"
a black russians vodka, coffee and milk
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Beldonia wrote:"I'm going to wear my military dress. I never quite served on the frontlines, but I did my training after college and was stationed in Unidonia," Reuben said. "The reception sounds fine to me, but you'll have to take that up with Lisa. She'll probably have some more suggestions in mind. Archbishop Philip will likely do the mass, but his assistant David might do it, too. Phil's pretty old. Asa's opinion."

"could you get lisa, Rube. i appreciate your input too, if you have suggestions. i need all the help i can get. by the way Reuben, could you make me a black Russian?"

"I'll get a maid to do it," Reuben said nicely, though he was slightly taken aback that he, the king, had been asked to get Aiko a drink. She may be engaged to Levi, he thought. But she's no royal yet.

"Lisa!" yelled Reuben. "Get down here! Aiko wants to talk about the wedding!!"

Elisabeth quickly came down the stairs and sat down next to Aiko. "Hi, Aiko!" she said, hugging her. "What do you want to discuss?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"could you get lisa, Rube. i appreciate your input too, if you have suggestions. i need all the help i can get. by the way Reuben, could you make me a black Russian?"

"I'll get a maid to do it," Reuben said nicely, though he was slightly taken aback that he, the king, had been asked to get Aiko a drink. She may be engaged to Levi, he thought. But she's no royal yet.

Elisabeth quickly came down the stairs and sat down next to Aiko. "Hi, Aiko!" she said, hugging her. "What do you want to discuss?"

"hi Lisa. i would like to discuss my dress. i was thinking it could be mayo white, with red accents and plain white accents on the train. how do you thing a tiara would be. i had an idea i can wear a crown of flowers in, and once the wedding is finished, Levi could put the crown on my head. and since i'm a member of the Zhenghouan nobility. me and Levi get a title upon marriage. you'll have to ask him about that
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Beldonia wrote:"I'll get a maid to do it," Reuben said nicely, though he was slightly taken aback that he, the king, had been asked to get Aiko a drink. She may be engaged to Levi, he thought. But she's no royal yet.

"hi Lisa. i would like to discuss my dress. i was thinking it could be mayo white, with red accents and plain white accents on the train. how do you thing a tiara would be. i had an idea i can wear a crown of flowers in, and once the wedding is finished, Levi could put the crown on my head. and since i'm a member of the Zhenghouan nobility. me and Levi get a title upon marriage. you'll have to ask him about that

"Red would go against tradition, but that's really no reason not to do it. We'd have to talk about how much and where on the dress, though," Elisabeth said. "My thoughts on the headwear is that you could either wear nothing in, and Levi could put the crown or tiara on your head after you're married. You could also wear the crown in and get it replaced by the tiara. You guys will get a Beldonian title, too. Probably an earl and countess. I'd have to talk to Reuben about you and Levi having titles for two countries. I don't know if it's allowed."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm

"i'm talking red striped ribbon on the neck and veil.that's all. as for the title, the Zhenghouan one will probably be Sheriff (sheriff is title of knight who has honorary dominion over a village) & Dame of Senchuol or to a larger scale Baron and Baroness of Renmossa, an island of Zhenghou's southern coast. that's what i heard in an email"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Elisabeth nodded. "Okay. If you tell that to a designer, he can probably do that. I'll definately speak to Reuben about having titles in multiple countries. What are the rules on it in Zhenghou?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Beldonia wrote:Elisabeth nodded. "Okay. If you tell that to a designer, he can probably do that. I'll definately speak to Reuben about having titles in multiple countries. What are the rules on it in Zhenghou?"

"we like the use of titles so much sometimes minor nobles have 5 like Lord Jou Fai, Castellan of Jou, Lord of Jou, Lord of Jouluk-Ne, Burgher of the Jou Landgraves, etc. so it's generally allowed. as well as being in line for the beldonian throne,our child will be descended from King Azizkumuro of Nayu, a vassal of the Emperor long, ago, so therefor he could have the title king of nayu"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Beldonia wrote:Elisabeth nodded. "Okay. If you tell that to a designer, he can probably do that. I'll definately speak to Reuben about having titles in multiple countries. What are the rules on it in Zhenghou?"

"we like the use of titles so much sometimes minor nobles have 5 like Lord Jou Fai, Castellan of Jou, Lord of Jou, Lord of Jouluk-Ne, Burgher of the Jou Landgraves, etc. so it's generally allowed. as well as being in line for the beldonian throne,our child will be descended from King Azizkumuro of Nayu, a vassal of the Emperor long, ago, so therefor he could have the title king of nayu"

"Your child would be eighth in line for the throne as it stands," Elisabeth said. "Maybe lower if Reuben and Stephanie have another child. Your child will probably receive whatever title Levi gets after being married, but not prince or princess. That's for the children of the first daughter and the first two sons of the king. In other words, Natalie, Reuben and Simeon." Elisabeth tried to phrase her next question carefully. "What would be more important to you: having you and your child have Beldonian or Zhenghouan titles?"

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates