NATION

PASSWORD

The Fall of Gods Book 1, Chapter 2: OOC Thread (CLOSED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm

well we can always solve the issues with what to do with Cain by killing him :roll:

that could be easily arranged frankly
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:29 pm

LoL island wrote:well we can always solve the issues with what to do with Cain by killing him :roll:

Let us list the ways

-Vlad smashes him to bits
-Mr Whiskers slashes him to bits
-Dugal slices him to bits
-Zeta Nasagori eviscerates him to bits
-Ministry of Shadow mindfucks him to bits
-Lucas fries him to bits

I could go on, but you get the point.
Official Member of the Fall of Gods RP Council
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +9.53 right
Social issues: -7.91 libertarian
Foreign policy: -7.32 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +0.92 conservative

Warhaven
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 20, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warhaven » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I assumed it perfectly logical to think there might be roman soldiers on a roman ship, and that when Leviathan and God's Hammer crash into each other, there might very well be a few roman soldiers running around on that roman ship, some of which could very well be trying to sieze the Leviathan.

At least, it seemed logical to me.

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:
LoL island wrote:well we can always solve the issues with what to do with Cain by killing him :roll:

Let us list the ways

-Vlad smashes him to bits
-Mr Whiskers slashes him to bits
-Dugal slices him to bits
-Zeta Nasagori eviscerates him to bits
-Ministry of Shadow mindfucks him to bits
-Lucas fries him to bits

I could go on, but you get the point.

eh, i was thinking David turning him into 'Joan of Arc' kabobs, starting with that ringed hand of his
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 am

Warhaven wrote:I assumed it perfectly logical to think there might be roman soldiers on a roman ship, and that when Leviathan and God's Hammer crash into each other, there might very well be a few roman soldiers running around on that roman ship, some of which could very well be trying to sieze the Leviathan.

That was the whole idea. After the Leviathan crashes into the God's Hammer with gigantic explosions and pieces of the ships flying in all directions, the Romans and the Japanese shall engage one another on the burning wreckages, while said wreckages are slowly falling towards the ground.

If this was going to be in a movie, Michael Bay would kiss a thousand asses to direct it.
Proud resident of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Warhaven
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 20, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warhaven » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 am

Agadar wrote:
Warhaven wrote:I assumed it perfectly logical to think there might be roman soldiers on a roman ship, and that when Leviathan and God's Hammer crash into each other, there might very well be a few roman soldiers running around on that roman ship, some of which could very well be trying to sieze the Leviathan.

That was the whole idea. After the Leviathan crashes into the God's Hammer with gigantic explosions and pieces of the ships flying in all directions, the Romans and the Japanese shall engage one another on the burning wreckages, while said wreckages are slowly falling towards the ground.

If this was going to be in a movie, Michael Bay would kiss a thousand asses to direct it.

As I thought, which means not only will Roman forces have to get past Japanese forces onboard, but they'll also have to overcome one thoroughly intimidated woman welding cookware and all the powers of desire.

Oh, and a thousand or so pounds of Mr. Whiskers. They'll be holed up together in the bridge.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 am

Gigantic post is gigantic.

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: The Fall of Gods 2: OOC Thread (CLOSED)

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

I'm not much for giant posts. I don't feel the need to overcompensate. :) anyways, RAMMING SPEED!
Official Council Member and Russian BAMF of Fall of Gods RP
Jacob Alexander King, Archon of the Earth Sphere Coalition and Overlord of Western Quootar
Earth Sphere Coalition Factbook
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 5

Albertasby
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 am

Okay, I am back (for now!) can't make a post tonight in the IC, but there will be one tomorrow; don't worry! I AM SO SORRY FOR MESSING YOU GUYS AROUND!
Call me Alby // I'm a She

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Since Warhaven did so, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak into FOG4.

Garrent walked up the cold, stone steps of the temple. Walking quickly behind him was Daemon, who was looking rather harried. He clearly didn't want to be here. Garrent smiled inwardly, at the irony of that. They finished the climb, arriving at the black gates of the temple. Shadows seemed to perpetually cover the temple and it's grounds, despite there being nothing big enough to leave shadows across such a wide span of area. Garrent reached up to knock, but the gates opened of their own accord. Garrent and Daemon continued to walk on, going to the main hall. It was empty, save for some torches and a black throne.

"If you would quit with the theatrics, Suzosin" said Garrent.

Silence, followed by swift movement. Night Hawks emerged from the shadows around them, wearing dark black garments and had gleaming red eyes. A figure appeared on the throne in the center, though it was hard to make out in the darkness. The figure began to walk forward slowly becoming more distinct. The figure stepped into the torchlight revealing a set of jet black samurai armor, highlighted only by a blood red Oni mask on the face.

"Who dares to speak to Shadowlord Suzosin?"
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 pm

So, stealing content from The Last Airbender? Souzin? As in Fire Lord Souzin?
Jacob Alexander King, Archon of the Earth Sphere Coalition and Overlord of Western Quootar

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:So, stealing content from The Last Airbender? Souzin? As in Fire Lord Souzin?

Oh yeah! I knew I had heard that name somewhere. I liked the sound of it. But I couldn't remember where I had heard it. In any case, it's not stealing. People's names are not trademarked. And Shadowlord Suzosin has nothing to do with Fire Lord Souzin. Completely different characters, as you will learn in FOG4.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Jedi, the Leviathan is quite literally kilometers removed from God's Hammer. I was hoping we could roleplay Vladimir's mad charge a bit more before the subsequent impact.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Agadar wrote:Jedi, the Leviathan is quite literally kilometers removed from God's Hammer. I was hoping we could roleplay Vladimir's mad charge a bit more before the subsequent impact.

I don't know exactly what there is to do. In any case, it can just be assumed my post takes place right before impact. You can feel free to post in the time before the impact.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:
Agadar wrote:Jedi, the Leviathan is quite literally kilometers removed from God's Hammer. I was hoping we could roleplay Vladimir's mad charge a bit more before the subsequent impact.

I don't know exactly what there is to do. In any case, it can just be assumed my post takes place right before impact. You can feel free to post in the time before the impact.

Well, right now the Leviathan is just going to crash into the soul shield surrounding God's Hammer and fall down while the God's Hammer remains unharmed.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Agadar wrote:
Jedi8246 wrote:I don't know exactly what there is to do. In any case, it can just be assumed my post takes place right before impact. You can feel free to post in the time before the impact.

Well, right now the Leviathan is just going to crash into the soul shield surrounding God's Hammer and fall down while the God's Hammer remains unharmed.

ESC is going to have fix that then.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Wtf? That's bullshit. I am out of weapons and you pull this out your ass? Hell no Aggy! There is no way the shield would stop the Leviathan.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:
Agadar wrote:

ESC is going to have fix that then.

I was kindof hoping on Dugal, being the world's strongest soul manipulator, weakening the shield, but I guess ESC is gonna have to think of something. Personally I have no idea how Vlad could possibly break through. He's dealing with a shield made by a Neo-Weapon the size of a flagship. Literally.

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

i suggest SPECTRE orbital ray... surely the world spanning military power has one of those

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Biggest BS ever. Seriously. Not cool.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:Biggest BS ever. Seriously. Not cool.

You'd rather completely ignore the energy shield surrounding God's Hammer? Now that would surely be bullshit. What do you want me to do? Have Alexander turn off the shield so that the Leviathan can neatly crash into God's Hammer?

Vladimir: Hey Alex, lower the shield! I got a prezzy for ya!
Alexander: Lol k!
Alexander turns off the shields surrounding God's Hammer.
Vladimir: Haha, tricked ya, bitch!
Alexander: Awww, shit.
The Leviathan crashes into God's Hammer.
M-m-m-monster kill!

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Agadar wrote:
Jedi8246 wrote:ESC is going to have fix that then.

I was kindof hoping on Dugal, being the world's strongest soul manipulator, weakening the shield, but I guess ESC is gonna have to think of something. Personally I have no idea how Vlad could possibly break through. He's dealing with a shield made by a Neo-Weapon the size of a flagship. Literally.

How is it that Vlad's ship with all of the ramming power, can't break the shield, but Dugal can? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

question: wouldn't the constant sheild clashing weaken everything? including the out of left field soul sheild?

Earth Sphere Coalition
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Re: Re:

Postby Earth Sphere Coalition » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Agadar wrote:
Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:Biggest BS ever. Seriously. Not cool.

You'd rather completely ignore the energy shield surrounding God's Hammer? Now that would surely be bullshit. What do you want me to do? Have Alexander turn off the shield so that the Leviathan can neatly crash into God's Hammer?

M-m-m-monster kill!

How can a shield be so strong?! That is so stupid! Nope, ignore cannon.

Agadar
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:
Agadar wrote:

How is it that Vlad's ship with all of the ramming power, can't break the shield, but Dugal can? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I wasn't suggesting Dugal can break the shield, I was suggesting Dugal can weaken it enough for the Leviathan to ram through it in one part (somewhat).

LoL island wrote:question: wouldn't the constant sheild clashing weaken everything? including the out of left field soul sheild?

Not sure what you mean.

Anyway, I find the Leviathan ramming through the shield and then still having enough mass and momentum left to take down God's Hammer a big stretch, but if the both of you are willing to stretch that much, then I guess I have little choice. So, do you hold on to your previous opinions?

Earth Sphere Coalition wrote:
Agadar wrote:

M-m-m-monster kill!

How can a shield be so strong?! That is so stupid! Nope, ignore cannon.

It's a shield made by a Neo-Weapon the size of a massive flying fortress ship. A friggin massive, flying, fortress ship.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates