NATION

PASSWORD

The Union: Imperial Wedding, IC RSVP AND OOC DISCUSSION

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Greater Kantha
Envoy

Founded: Mar 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Union: Imperial Wedding, IC RSVP AND OOC DISCUSSION

Postby Greater Kantha » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

NOTE: IC here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117134. This thread will be used for OOC discussions.

Rules - Must Read and Follow
    1. You must use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Please use spaces when appropriate.
    2. Your post must contain at least 5 sentences.
    3. You are allowed no more than 5 characters to avoid confusion.
    4. If you have not RPed with me or the nation of Dai Quoc, or have not established any diplomatic relations, please put a simple reason on why you wish to attend the wedding.
    5. All OOC discussion should be done here or in telegraph, not in the IC thread.

To attend the wedding, you must be either invited or have RSVPed here and gotten a response from me. If you are invited, you are strongly encouraged to post your response here. Violence and disruptions are prohibited. This will be a peaceful and diplomatic event, security details are allowed but do not put too much emphasis on security. In your response it would be greatly appreciated if you tell us who is going to attend. Your delegation can have any number of people but remember only five of them can be playable. If, for some reason, you feel like you need to have more than 5 character, please contact me.

The wedding will contain five parts:

1. Arrival of the bride's family from Greater Kantha to Dai Quoc. This will only involved Greater Kantha and Dai Quoc although other nations are welcome to RP their own arrival and lodging.
2. State banquet to welcome the bride and all foreign dignitaries.
3. Wedding ceremony the next day at noon.
4. Reception after the wedding ceremony.
5. Ball later that night.

Most Esteemed Head of States

His Imperial Majesty, the Son of Heaven, Lord of Greater Kantha and Her Overseas Territories, Protector of the Realm, and First Amongst Equals, the Great Emperor Ming

Invites you to the wedding of his dearest sister

Her Imperial Highness, Chang Chenming, Princess Song of Greater Kantha

to

His Imperial Highness, Le Kun Tai, the Duke of Sai

beloved cousin of

Her Imperial Majesty, Empress of Dai Quoc, Le Trung Hoa

at Noon (DATE) in the Imperial Palace of Tianjing, Dai Quoc

RSVP
Last edited by Greater Kantha on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Empire of Greater Kantha

Dai Quoc
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Quoc » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm coming of course.

Tigers and Gods
Attaché

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tigers and Gods » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Southeast Asians love a damn good party. Count me in for this one.

Arkenis
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkenis » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

::Official Diplomatic Message From the Government of Arkenis::

To: The Emperor of Greater Kantha

Your Majesty,

It would be an honor to attend the wedding ceremony. I am most grateful for your offer and I gladly accept. However due to a series of natural disasters that have befallen on my nation, I cannot attend in person. Instead I am sending my daughter the Crown Princess Elena and Chancellor Michael Adler to lead our delegation. Thank you once more for your gracious invitation and I wish the couple a happy future.

Signed,

His Imperial Majesty, Lord of Arkenis and Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Kaiser Albert III
Last edited by Arkenis on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fireiy
Attaché

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fireiy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 am

We are honored by your invitation but we must decline, we are a bit busy in other matters.

Istmalia
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Istmalia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 am

[OOC: I will take part. I'll probably send the Deputy Prime Minister, as the Prime Minister is very busy with various issues at the moment.]

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 am

COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX
FREEDOM IS IN THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, NOT THE WHIP OF THE LEADER
Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives.

We are pleased o be invited to this monumental event. It is of course a much happier occasion in which to be a part of and to meet. Myself, Vice-President Bongo, and my wife Anya. We will arive a few days early to tour the city and enjoy the sights. We hope that this will be a good opportunity in all areas- as weddings should be.

Signed,
Daniel Hayes,
President of New Hayesalia

Signed,
Bongo
Vice-President of New Hayesalia and Governer of Animaliston Province

Legionica
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Caesar Primis Sanguine would like to formally RSVP to the wedding. He "really hopes this is a good one."

P.S. The Caesar would like to bring his famous fiance, Judith of Ganosia.
Last edited by Legionica on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 pm

To the leaders of Tigers and Gods, Arkenis, Istmalia, New Hayesalia, and Legionica,

I am most pleased and grateful that you (or a delegate you chose) can attend this very special ceremony. I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing you. On behalf of the Crown and the people of Greater Kantha, thank you.

Signed,
His Imperial Majesty, the Son of Heaven, Lord of Greater Kantha and Her Overseas Territories, Protector of the Realm, and First Amongst Equals, the Great Emperor Ming, Chang Yunfei
Last edited by Greater Kantha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Greater Kantha

The Last Tribe
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Tribe » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Dear emissary of the Empire of Greater Kantha;

The Holy Empress of Muu, A'ata Min-urva Allahad the VI, Wishes that she herself could attend this great and wonderful event, but, she is currently in the middle of a massive trade convention and can not leave for any reason. Although, she does wish that we have someone attend this wedding, First Armsman Vissar Ta-lu Mohanar is our second head of state and his Manservant Vima Bo-kun Mohanar, they will graciously attend in our empresses stead. Also, to be considerate of the newlyweds the Empress is sending a personal gift along with the First Armsman. We wish them much happiness and long lives and that the Creator bless them with as many children they so desire.

Sincerely Yours,
Talihad Bo-ku Vassad, Manservent of the Holy Empress of The Last Tribe; A'ata Min-urva Allahad the VI.
Last edited by The Last Tribe on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:05 am

Greater Kantha wrote:Rules - Must Read and Follow
    1. You must use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Please separate paragraphs and dialogues with spaces.
    2. Your post must contain at least 5 sentences.
    3. You are allowed no more than 5 characters to avoid confusion.
    4. If you have not RPed with me or the nation of Dai Quoc, or have not established any diplomatic relations, please put a simple reason on why you wish to attend the wedding.
    5. All OOC discussion should be done here or in telegraph, not in the IC thread.

The underlined need a little explanation. Do you want dialogue to be separated from the rest or do you just want spaces when appropriate?
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

Of the Quendi wrote:The underlined need a little explanation. Do you want dialogue to be separated from the rest or do you just want spaces when appropriate?

When appropriate. I shall go fix this. As long as I know where your dialogue is because some people put dialogue into their paragraphs and it gets confusing but your style is perfectly fine. :p
Empire of Greater Kantha

Aglorea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Aglorea » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:28 pm

TELEGRAM

Emperor Ming,
While his Highness John Press, Emperor of Aglorea must decline attending the wedding due to important domestic matters, he would like to respond to your invitation with news that the governor of the Aglorea City District, Sir Alexander Williamson, will gladly attend. The Governor will be joined by his wife, Rebecca, and Lieutenant Governor Michael Morand. Thank you for the invitations and good fortunes for your future.

From the office of the Emperor, John Press.

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 pm

The Last Tribe wrote:(Image)

Dear emissary of the Empire of Greater Kantha;

The Holy Empress of Muu, A'ata Min-urva Allahad the VI, Wishes that she herself could attend this great and wonderful event, but, she is currently in the middle of a massive trade convention and can not leave for any reason. Although, she does wish that we have someone attend this wedding, First Armsman Vissar Ta-lu Mohanar is our second head of state and his Manservant Vima Bo-kun Mohanar, they will graciously attend in our empresses stead. Also, to be considerate of the newlyweds the Empress is sending a personal gift along with the First Armsman. We wish them much happiness and long lives and that the Creator bless them with as many children they so desire.

Sincerely Yours,
Talihad Bo-ku Vassad, Manservent of the Holy Empress of The Last Tribe; A'ata Min-urva Allahad the VI.

Dear Mr. Vassad,

I wish to extend my gratitude to the Holy Empress of Muu. You have us with your acceptance of the invitation and you will be most welcomed at the ceremony. I wish the best of luck to the Empress and the nation at the trade convention. On behalf of the Crown and people of Greater Kantha, thank you.

Signed,
His Imperial Majesty, the Son of Heaven, Lord of Greater Kantha and Her Overseas Territories, Protector of the Realm, and First Amongst Equals, the Great Emperor Ming, Chang Yunfei

Aglorea wrote:TELEGRAM

Emperor Ming,
While his Highness John Press, Emperor of Aglorea must decline attending the wedding due to important domestic matters, he would like to respond to your invitation with news that the governor of the Aglorea City District, Sir Alexander Williamson, will gladly attend. The Governor will be joined by his wife, Rebecca, and Lieutenant Governor Michael Morand. Thank you for the invitations and good fortunes for your future.

From the office of the Emperor, John Press.

To Whom It May Concern,

The Governor, his wife, and the Lt. Governor will be most welcome at the ceremony. On behalf of the Crown and people of Greater Kantha, thank you.

Signed,
Empire of Greater Kantha

Dai Quoc
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Quoc » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

To: Heads of states and guests attending the wedding.

The Empress thank you for attending this harmonious event. Our beloved Duke of Sai and the people of Dai Quoc are also grateful. I will personally go over the travel plans and ceremony for all V.I.P.s. Your private jet will be landing at Tianjing International. From there, you will be staying at the new five star hotel Imperial. I'm proud to say, it is having a grand opening on the day of your arrival and you will be the first guests staying in. There will be a parade through the streets. The wedding itself will take place in the palace. Where the couple will make their vows. The guests will all be wearing red as that as the color of matrimony. After the wedding ceremony, there will be a party for the guests. Thank you for your attendance, and enjoy your stay at Dai Quoc.

Signed,
Lin My Hoa

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

Greater Kantha wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:The underlined need a little explanation. Do you want dialogue to be separated from the rest or do you just want spaces when appropriate?

When appropriate. I shall go fix this. As long as I know where your dialogue is because some people put dialogue into their paragraphs and it gets confusing but your style is perfectly fine. :p

OOC: OK, then count me in.

Upon receiving the invitation to this most joyous occassion the Imperial House of Alcedina, Sovereign and Aide to the Phoenix Throne as it remains, finds itself overburdened by the wedding of her imperial highness princess Aredhel Alcedina to thr crown prince of Izzyshipper and thus can not send a large deputation to represent the Imperial House of Alcedina and the Sacred Lands of Aman and the Sovereign Quendi People. Thus we shall send on our behalf her imperial highness princess Aleera Isilmë Anairë Eldalótë Farlight Cassius Cervidae Alcedina-Aquilaine, Lady Ambassador of the Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns.

- HMIH Anarion Alcedina, Prince-Regent of the Imperial Regency Council -
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Brasland
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brasland » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am

Hey Greater Kantha, I'd like to participate on this wedding because it's always good to extend your network of monarchic nations and because I like good storylines (I hate one-liners). I'm an old nation, tend to write long paragraphs and I have an old established monarchy. I wouldn't send many people either (three or four maximum).

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Brasland wrote:Hey Greater Kantha, I'd like to participate on this wedding because it's always good to extend your network of monarchic nations and because I like good storylines (I hate one-liners). I'm an old nation, tend to write long paragraphs and I have an old established monarchy. I wouldn't send many people either (three or four maximum).

Accepted. It will probably go up tomorrow. :)
Empire of Greater Kantha

Brasland
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brasland » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Great! Thank you very much.

Senshaiki
Civilian

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Senshaiki » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:00 pm

To His Imperial Majesty, the Son of Heaven, Lord of Greater Kantha and Her Overseas Territories, Protector of the Realm, and First Amongst Equals, the Great Emperor Ming,

We, the Five Mothers of Senshaiki, do henceforth put forth our desires to attend the matrimony of You and Your Esteemed wife, for we do wish to accord the honor you both deserve, and- truth be told- Mother Ata-Dalika does enjoy weddings.

Lak-Harol Watch you.
The five Mothers:
Ata-Dalika
]Ata-Valria
Ata-Bala
Ata-Sansara
Ata-va-Sasika

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Senshaiki wrote:To His Imperial Majesty, the Son of Heaven, Lord of Greater Kantha and Her Overseas Territories, Protector of the Realm, and First Amongst Equals, the Great Emperor Ming,

We, the Five Mothers of Senshaiki, do henceforth put forth our desires to attend the matrimony of You and Your Esteemed wife, for we do wish to accord the honor you both deserve, and- truth be told- Mother Ata-Dalika does enjoy weddings.

Lak-Harol Watch you.
The five Mothers:
Ata-Dalika
]Ata-Valria
Ata-Bala
Ata-Sansara
Ata-va-Sasika

Accepted.
Empire of Greater Kantha

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Alright the wedding has begun:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117134
Empire of Greater Kantha

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm

I'd like to have the king of my nation attend your wedding. You should let him because....well, there's really no reason not to. I'd do good.

Greater Kantha
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Kantha » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Beldonia wrote:I'd like to have the king of my nation attend your wedding. You should let him because....well, there's really no reason not to. I'd do good.

Accepted
Empire of Greater Kantha

Calarania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Calarania » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

His Majesty, the Prince Alexander Weintraub, has expressed to me his desire to attend this splendid event. It shall certainly be a history-making affair, and he would be delighted and honored to attend.
Regards,
Herbert Plessing, Minister of Culture

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates