NATION

PASSWORD

A Visit to an Uncle (CLOSED, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Thank you," Stephanie said unenthusiastically. How could anyone blame her? She had just had a baby, and everyone had been telling her that.
The king took a swig of scotch and spoke. "Hey, men, let's all play a round of bocce in the back. Should be a good time. The maid can take the kids to the nursery."
The nurse took the kids. James, Reuben, Levi and Harold headed outside to play, leaving Stephanie and Aiko in the room. Feeling obligated to make conversation, Stephanie said, "What do you do, Aiko?"

"oh... i'm in college"she said. "i'm training for a modeling job... as both an advertiser and model"
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 am

"Oh, that's nice," Stephanie replied. "I never went to college. I would have, but after I got married to Reuben, it became aparrent that I didn't have to work. Reuben went to college, but it was just a formality. He doesn't work."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 am

Beldonia wrote:"Oh, that's nice," Stephanie replied. "I never went to college. I would have, but after I got married to Reuben, it became aparrent that I didn't have to work. Reuben went to college, but it was just a formality. He doesn't work."

"that's very interesting" Aiko said.
"i'll most likely have to work someday" she said. She liked Levi, but wasn't sure he would propose.
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Beldonia wrote:"Oh, that's nice," Stephanie replied. "I never went to college. I would have, but after I got married to Reuben, it became aparrent that I didn't have to work. Reuben went to college, but it was just a formality. He doesn't work."

"that's very interesting" Aiko said.
"i'll most likely have to work someday" she said. She liked Levi, but wasn't sure he would propose.

"Yeah, Levi works a little. He's a freelance photographer, but he can just choose his own schedule. He doesn't have to work."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"that's very interesting" Aiko said.

"Yeah, Levi works a little. He's a freelance photographer, but he can just choose his own schedule. He doesn't have to work."

"so basically the royalt are set? it's good he has something to fall back on. And Levi is also good with children" she said
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Yeah, Levi works a little. He's a freelance photographer, but he can just choose his own schedule. He doesn't have to work."

"so basically the royalt are set? it's good he has something to fall back on. And Levi is also good with children" she said

"Yeah, Levi's always been pretty good with kids. He's also the most royal of the king's three sons. My Reuben's just a regular guy in his twenties. He liked to party in college, he drinks and games. He acts like a regular guy. As for Simeon, he's your typical jock with the baseball and all. Levi's different."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"so basically the royalt are set? it's good he has something to fall back on. And Levi is also good with children" she said

"Yeah, Levi's always been pretty good with kids. He's also the most royal of the king's three sons. My Reuben's just a regular guy in his twenties. He liked to party in college, he drinks and games. He acts like a regular guy. As for Simeon, he's your typical jock with the baseball and all. Levi's different."

"yes but Levi is also not showy about it. He's a nice boy" sh said. she wanted to know desperately if he felt the same
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Yeah, Levi's always been pretty good with kids. He's also the most royal of the king's three sons. My Reuben's just a regular guy in his twenties. He liked to party in college, he drinks and games. He acts like a regular guy. As for Simeon, he's your typical jock with the baseball and all. Levi's different."

"yes but Levi is also not showy about it. He's a nice boy" sh said. she wanted to know desperately if he felt the same

"Levi has always impressed foreign dignataries more than the others. Although Rube's getting better," Stephanie pondered. "So, Aiko. How much do you like Levi? Is it serious?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"yes but Levi is also not showy about it. He's a nice boy" sh said. she wanted to know desperately if he felt the same

"Levi has always impressed foreign dignataries more than the others. Although Rube's getting better," Stephanie pondered. "So, Aiko. How much do you like Levi? Is it serious?"

"i do like him, very much. I hope it is serious. He's very nice and i like him very much. I don't know what's in his mind... but i hope not just a fling"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Levi has always impressed foreign dignataries more than the others. Although Rube's getting better," Stephanie pondered. "So, Aiko. How much do you like Levi? Is it serious?"

"i do like him, very much. I hope it is serious. He's very nice and i like him very much. I don't know what's in his mind... but i hope not just a fling"

"Yeah, it could be. Levi's been known to do things like that, but....don't worry."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Beldonia wrote:

"Yeah, it could be. Levi's been known to do things like that, but....don't worry."

"that's very nice of you your highness." she said gratefully. She took a sip of some chardonnay, and she said "pretty wine" as women in Zhenghou used pretty or lovely to describe nice things. It was a western practice adapted to Zhenghou, and the wine was really excellent, with flowery notes and a boisterous flavor. She liked it. "yes i hope things do work out." she said. "would you like me to get you anything for you?" she said
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Yeah, it could be. Levi's been known to do things like that, but....don't worry."

"that's very nice of you your highness." she said gratefully. She took a sip of some chardonnay, and she said "pretty wine" as women in Zhenghou used pretty or lovely to describe nice things. It was a western practice adapted to Zhenghou, and the wine was really excellent, with flowery notes and a boisterous flavor. She liked it. "yes i hope things do work out." she said. "would you like me to get you anything for you?" she said

"If you could get me some water, that would be great," Stephanie replied.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Aiko went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. She put ice in it, and returned.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:12 pm

"Thank you," said Stephanie, taking the water and sipping it slowly. "I hear the men. They must be back."

James and Harold walked in first, looking triumphant. "We're the best! There's no beating the dream team!" the king said.

"True that!" Harold chimed in.

Reuben and Levi came in with less fanfare. They, however, were not mad that they had lost. After all, it was only a game.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Beldonia wrote:"Thank you," said Stephanie, taking the water and sipping it slowly. "I hear the men. They must be back."

James and Harold walked in first, looking triumphant. "We're the best! There's no beating the dream team!" the king said.

"True that!" Harold chimed in.

Reuben and Levi came in with less fanfare. They, however, were not mad that they had lost. After all, it was only a game.

"when are we going back to the hotel?" Aiko whispered. "How did you do" she said out loud
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"I think we're staying here, but I can't be sure," Levi whispered back. "Are we staying here?" he asked his dad.
"Of course you are!" the king replied. "I insist! The maid made up a bed for you!"
Levi said to Aiko, "I guess that answers your question. Are you not having fun here?"

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

"oh.. yes i am. i'm just apprehensive. You know." she said.
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"oh.. yes i am. i'm just apprehensive. You know." she said.

"You'll be fine," Levi reassured her.
"It's time for dinner," the king said. "The cook roasted a whole pig, which we'll eat with a side of potato salad and green beans. And beer and hard liquor to drink."

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Beldonia wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:"oh.. yes i am. i'm just apprehensive. You know." she said.

"You'll be fine," Levi reassured her.
"It's time for dinner," the king said. "The cook roasted a whole pig, which we'll eat with a side of potato salad and green beans. And beer and hard liquor to drink."

"that sounds delicious your majesty" she said. "and compliments to Levi too, the other day he made beef wellington for me"
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 pm

The king laughed. "I always knew that Levi had a hidden talent," he said, slapping his son on the back. They all sat down to eat. They all had a generous portion of the food mentioned by the king, except for Stephanie, who had a meal of vanilla pudding. She wasn't up to eating regular food.
"Ah, it's good to see that Stephanie only has a little vanilla pudding," Harold said. "She doesn't need to get any fatter than she already is."
"Fuck you, Harold," Stephanie said without enthusiasm.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Beldonia wrote:The king laughed. "I always knew that Levi had a hidden talent," he said, slapping his son on the back. They all sat down to eat. They all had a generous portion of the food mentioned by the king, except for Stephanie, who had a meal of vanilla pudding. She wasn't up to eating regular food.
"Ah, it's good to see that Stephanie only has a little vanilla pudding," Harold said. "She doesn't need to get any fatter than she already is."
"Fuck you, Harold," Stephanie said without enthusiasm.

Aiko enjoyed three well cooked pieces of pork, a shot of vodka, and greenbeans. She and Stephanie were debating thevirtues of the palace pudding, of which she knew little
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

The doors to the dining hall opened unexpectadly. Natalie, the king's first daughter, walked in.
"Natalie!" the king exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"
"Mang's out with some friends," she replied. "I figured I'd come and pick up Leviticus."
"He's sleeping," the king informed her. "Stick around for a while."
"Okay," Natalie replied. She looked around the table. "Hi, everyone," she said.
"Hey, Nat." The reply was almost in unison.
Natalie looked at Aiko, who she immediately recognized as Zhenghouan. "What's your name?" she asked.

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Beldonia wrote:The doors to the dining hall opened unexpectadly. Natalie, the king's first daughter, walked in.
"Mang's out with some friends," she replied. "I figured I'd come and pick up Leviticus."
Natalie looked at Aiko, who she immediately recognized as Zhenghouan. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Aiko" she said
Info/ contacts
LMS

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Beldonia wrote:The doors to the dining hall opened unexpectadly. Natalie, the king's first daughter, walked in.

"Aiko" she said

"My girl," Levi said quickly. "We need to go. We have important things to talk about." They went up to their room.
Reuben looked around the table. "Yeah, important things to talk about. My ass. More like important sex to have." That joke got a big laugh from the table.

**Fades to black....for now**

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Aiko woke up the next morning. the last night was fun, Aiko enjoyed meeting Levi's family. Aiko put on a small blouse, with a little cleavage, and a skirt 2 inches above her knees. She was happy, and headed to the banquet room where everyone else was having breakfast
Info/ contacts
LMS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates