NATION

PASSWORD

The Seventh Sanctum [High Fantasy RP][Sign-Ups/OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
7ARC
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Seventh Sanctum [High Fantasy RP][Sign-Ups/OOC]

Postby 7ARC » Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Runelords. Pathfinders. Mages. The world of Valcia is ripe with magic, harnessed by runes and used by the most powerful rulers and warriors of the land. This is an ancient land, full of lore and hidden knowledge, great power, and terrible, terrible evil. Magic is controlled by runes, and those who are deemed worthy are, at birth, inscribed with a rune on their forehead, forever marking them and empowering them as a user of magic.

These men, powerful mages, rule the land of Valcia. They control the Mage Circles, as well as the Kingdoms themselves.

These are the warriors of Valcia. They can harness the power of magic, but normally are not given the runic mark upon birth.

These are the underlings of Runelords. They are all powerful mages, in their own right, but they lack either the knowledge, experience, or prestige to be called a Runelord.

Valcia is in turmoil. The 4 Great Kingdoms - Theikon, Isteroth, Erenon, and the Freelands of Amerys - are beginning to encroach on the territory of their rivals. Ancient evils stir amongst the dark trees of Ragneron Forest, and within the shifting sands of the Barren Lands. Some say that a dark evil has possessed the Runelord leaders of the 4 Kingdoms, corrupting them. Others say that evil itself has destroyed the land. Still others cling to the rays of hope, and will do whatever it takes to preserve Valcia. What course will you take?

Map
Information Vault Thread
IC Thread

Code: Select all
Name:
Class: (Runelord, Pathfinder, Mage)
Weapons:
Armor:
Magic User: (Y/N)
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element:
Background Information:
Image:
Last edited by 7ARC on Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Fri May 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Name: Karzoug
Race: Elf
Class: Runelord
Weapons: Staff of the Inferno
Armor: Robes of Power
Magic User: Y
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Fire, Earth
Background Information: He is a powerful Runelord, one of the premiers of his time. He rose to power quickly, and governs the Kingdom of Erenon, and has governed it ever since. He wields his elements masterfully, using them to complement each other in stunning attacks. As of late, his mood has become troubled and he has become slightly reclusive, leaving many to ponder if he has been corrupted by the ever-present Darkness. His kingdom is the closest to Ragneron Forest..
Image: Click

Name: Daoren
Race: Runic Elf
Class: Pathfinder
Weapons: Staff of the Unknown
Armor: Robes of the Traveler
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: N/A. All.
Background Information: He is (one of) the only surviving beings who lived in a time when mastering all element was possible. Therefore, he has equal control over all elements, making him a truly fearsome opponent and a vault of knowledge, for which he is highly revered and called upon frequently to consult and aid the Runelords. He is immensely ancient and powerful, and strives to defeat the Darkness in all ways possible.
Image: Click

The Last Tribe
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Tribe » Fri May 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Why the heck not, ya know?

Name: Kel-on the XIII
Race: Human
Weapons: Blade of the first Lich Lord
Armor: Blood absorbent steel plate
Magic User: yes
Primary & Secondary Element: Death and Life
Background Information: Kel-on is one of a long line of lich runelords of Isteroth. Kel-on killed off his competition through duels and sometimes all out war amongst kin and rivals for the throne. Through the mixture of life and death magik; Kel-on can reanimate the dead, simple skeletons, zombies, other such creatures of nightmares. When Kel-on isn't on the field or governing his nation, he is normally found inside his lab experimenting with abominations of his own design.
Image:Lich Lord of Isteroth
Last edited by The Last Tribe on Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NWO-ONE
Attaché

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby NWO-ONE » Fri May 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Name: Alfonze Elric
Class: Rune lord
Weapons:nothing
Armor:nothing
Primary & Secondary Element: Alchemy
Background Information: Alfonze Elric is a world renowned Alchemist.
Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Edslovergirl/FMA/1190080245_esAlphonse-1.jpg
Last edited by NWO-ONE on Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Eurasia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Eurasia » Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 am

Name: Adact Stom
Class: Mage
Weapons: Spellfury (staff)
Armor: Enchanted mage's robes
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Fire, Air
Background Information: A fast rising Mage of the Evisys Circle he has experiance on the battlefield- Evisys being a city-state that must usually fend for itself. He is committed to his Circle and beleives that the growing darkness seeming to seep into the world can be defeated. He is eager to gather permission to travel South in an effort to seek more knowledge on the Ragernon Forest.
Image: http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/image ... Uldred.jpg
Last edited by Democratic Eurasia on Sat May 21, 2011 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Jenkins... chap with wings, there. Five rounds rapid." Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

By the way, please excuse all spelling and grammar mistakes- they are indeed numerous and highly irritating. If its any consolation they annoy me just as much. Its just combing through and editing your post for a 3rd time for that last 'their' that should be 'they're' would last me to the next general election. I'm not good with keyboards. But I am a good speller in the real world. Really. I'm not just saying that.
Honestly.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sat May 21, 2011 6:23 am

Name: Austin Stevens
Weapons: Twin Swords (the Swords of the Blaze)
Armor: Leather
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Fire, darkness
Background Information: Austin was found alone by human parents. They gave him a human name and he was actually well-liked in the all-human community. Austin learned of his power one day while picking fruits outside the community walls. He was attacked by an evil Mage. Austin quickly shot fireballs from his hand. He then developed his magic, and eventually became a pathfinder.
Image:

Last edited by Asterdan on Sat May 21, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 am

The Last Tribe wrote:Why the heck not, ya know?

Background Information: Kel-on is one of a long line of lich runelords of Theikon. Kel-on killed off his competition through duels and sometimes all out war amongst kin and rivals for the throne. Through the mixture of life and death magik; Kel-on can reanimate the dead, simple skeletons, zombies, other such creatures of nightmares. When Kel-on isn't on the field or governing his nation, he is normally found inside his lab experimenting with abominations of his own design.
Image:Lich Lord of Theikon

Accepted, but I would rather you be a lieutenant to the Darkness, if that would be alright with you. Also, you will not have "complete control" over your elements, since if you would, it would most certainly be godmodding. Could you perhaps change them to Darkness and Fear?

NWO-ONE wrote:Name: Alfonze Elric
Class: Rune lord
Weapons:nothing
Armor:nothing
Primary & Secondary Element: Alchemy
Background Information: Alfonze Elric is a world renowned Alchemist.
Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Edslovergirl/FMA/1190080245_esAlphonse-1.jpg

Accepted, but your character needs to be older. There are no 14-year-old anythings. :P

Democratic Eurasia wrote:Name: Adact Stom
Class: Mage
Weapons: Spellfury (staff)
Armor: Enchanted mage's robes
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Fire, Air
Background Information: A fast rising Mage of the Evisys Circle he has experiance on the battlefield- Evisys being a city-state that must usually fend for itself. He is committed to his Circle and beleives that the growing darkness seeming to seep into the world can be defeated. He is eager to gather permission to travel South in an effort to seek more knowledge on the Ragernon Forest.
Image: http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/image ... Uldred.jpg

Accepted. Very nice.

Asterdan wrote:Name: Austin Stevens
Weapons: Twin Swords (the Swords of the Blaze)
Armor: Leather
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Fire, darkness
Background Information: Austin was found alone by human parents. They gave him a human name and he was actually well-liked in the all-human community. Austin learned of his power one day while picking fruits outside the community walls. He was attacked by an evil Mage. Austin quickly shot fireballs from his hand. He then developed his magic, and eventually became a pathfinder.
Image:

(Image)
Accepted, but realize one thing. Pathfinders, with the exception of Daoren (he is ancient, and lived in a different time period) are historically not very adept at magic. I will allow your character to be a user of magic, but by no means will he be on par with a Mage or Runelord.

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 am

Name: John Whyconsis
Race: (Human, Elf, Runic Elf, or Dwarf) Human
Class: (Runelord, Pathfinder, Mage) Pathfinder
Weapons: Bow and arrow, dagger, firearm (OOC: If possible)
Armor: Brown Leather on top of some steel plating.
Magic User: (Y/N) Y
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Lightning (Primary)
Background Information: He was born in Quanlo, Erenon, and when he reached the age of 20, he decided to become a pathfinder. He could control Lightning in some way, as he was a magic user. He was attacked while he was in the Ragernon Forest, and he has decided he should stay away from there, however he obeys his king's orders.
Image: Image
Last edited by Inkarzikan on Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

The Last Tribe
Envoy

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Tribe » Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 am

7ARC wrote:
The Last Tribe wrote:Why the heck not, ya know?

Background Information: Kel-on is one of a long line of lich runelords of Theikon. Kel-on killed off his competition through duels and sometimes all out war amongst kin and rivals for the throne. Through the mixture of life and death magik; Kel-on can reanimate the dead, simple skeletons, zombies, other such creatures of nightmares. When Kel-on isn't on the field or governing his nation, he is normally found inside his lab experimenting with abominations of his own design.
Image:Lich Lord of Theikon

Accepted, but I would rather you be a lieutenant to the Darkness, if that would be alright with you. Also, you will not have "complete control" over your elements, since if you would, it would most certainly be godmodding. Could you perhaps change them to Darkness and Fear?

I wasn't planning on making him a godmodded person. Life magik that can heal, that pretty much it in that regard. Death magik, think along the lines of throwing bolts of magik... As for the being a lieutenant, Well i dont see anything wrong with that. Use my own mortal forces along side those that are lifeless.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

Name: Darius Rominae
Weapons: A rather large bastard sword carried on his back, and two short swords at his right hip.
Armor: Leather leggings and boots, steel shoulder caps, a cloak that covers his body, hiding all except his bastard sword, which is worn on the outside of the cloak.
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Earth, Water
Background Information: Darius was given a rune, but hides it with a cloth he wars about his face. He denis the runelords and all they stand for, and prefers steel to magic. He believes the runelords have corrupted magic. Darius travels the land, living nowhere for more than a month.
Image:

Something like this, but with a large cloak on, a cloth covering the face, and human.
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Here comes the mods in black...
Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Voltronica
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 11:30 am

Name: Trixis Sxix
Race: Runic Elf
Weapons: one handed crossbow, one handed sword [Crossbow of Soullessness, Sword of Decay]
Armor: Hardened Leather [Armor of the Fallen Corpses]
If 'Y', Primary & Secondary Element: Calculation, Stealth [Calculation has to do with anything of numerical Value excluding HP/MP type things] [Shadow movement to invisibility are included in stealth]
Background Information: Guardian spirit of a long lost tribe of runic elves. The dark abandoned sunken village of Enra her former tribe of Runic Elves is located deep within in the Ragneron Forest. Due to the nature of excessive evil spirits in the land the temple has activated summoning all the souls of the fallen tribe into one husk, Trixis Sxix. It is the ancient incantation that combines the spirits of Runelords, Pathfinders, and simple Mages into her mortal form. If the temple were to be changed or the incantation changed it would affect how she acts in the mortal realm. She has body markings that would look just like any other runelord's markings to a normally educated person but would easily be recognized as something long before the modern Rune markings of today. Does not know anything about who she is or what she must do. This is part of the idea behind the original spell so that no mind-reader will be able to know her true identity.
Image:
Last edited by Voltronica on Thu May 26, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a bit of a pervert so get over it...or under it whichever you prefer ;)
[unclaimed space]
Serial RPist since Aug 2009!!
| Music Culture of Voltronica | FanT FB (UC)|
Phishing with worms is fun! I caught a catphish.
Quoets

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Everyone has been accepted. Let me reiterate: if you are a magic-using Pathfinder, your magic will be substantial, but not on par with Runelords or Mages.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 12:16 pm

7ARC wrote:Everyone has been accepted. Let me reiterate: if you are a magic-using Pathfinder, your magic will be substantial, but not on par with Runelords or Mages.

Understood...considering when I use them they will be considered more like physical based abilities enhanced by magic.
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:33 pm

We still need rulers of Theikon, Isteroth, and the Freelands of Amerys before we can begin. Also, firearms are not allowed.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 12:36 pm

7ARC wrote:We still need rulers of Theikon, Isteroth, and the Freelands of Amerys before we can begin. Also, firearms are not allowed.

So no staffs,crossbows, and bows? Or do you just mean guns?
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

7ARC wrote:We still need rulers of Theikon, Isteroth, and the Freelands of Amerys before we can begin. Also, firearms are not allowed.

Perhaps My character can be an adopted princess?
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Voltronica wrote:

So no staffs,crossbows, and bows? Or do you just mean guns?

Firearms are weapons which use black powder or some other explosive source to propel a projectile at high velocity. "Guns" and the like are not allowed. Crossbows, bows, and staffs are allowed.

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Voltronica wrote:

Perhaps My character can be an adopted princess?

I would not object to her being the ruler of Theikon.

EDIT: Or Isteroth, since it is closer to the Ragneron Forest.
Last edited by 7ARC on Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm

7ARC wrote:
Voltronica wrote:Perhaps My character can be an adopted princess?

I would not object to her being the ruler of Theikon.

All righty...then I would RP it as a recently inherited throne.

EDIT: would be best the further away from the ruins.
Last edited by Voltronica on Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Voltronica wrote:
7ARC wrote:I would not object to her being the ruler of Theikon.

All righty...then I would RP it as a recently inherited throne.

I would rather you rule Isteroth. I might allow one of the other Runelords to rule Theikon, and yet another to take control of Amerys.

EDIT: Farther away from the ruins? Why?
Last edited by 7ARC on Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltronica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Voltronica » Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 pm

7ARC wrote:
Voltronica wrote:All righty...then I would RP it as a recently inherited throne.

I would rather you rule Isteroth. I might allow one of the other Runelords to rule Theikon, and yet another to take control of Amerys.

Greater Epic journey and less likely to have any contact with the Ruins...in the app I said she doesn't know anything about hr true identity so she must in this scenario think she is the full-blooded daughter of the former King.
[unclaimed space]
Quoets

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Voltronica wrote:
7ARC wrote:I would rather you rule Isteroth. I might allow one of the other Runelords to rule Theikon, and yet another to take control of Amerys.

Greater Epic journey and less likely to have any contact with the Ruins...in the app I said she doesn't know anything about hr true identity so she must in this scenario think she is the full-blooded daughter of the former King.

Okie doke. Theikon it is, then. I might make a Resource Thread for all the locations and major people.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Damian Vesper II
Weapons: A spear with a curved blade.
Armor: Some steel shoulder caps, leggings, and boots. A hooded cape resistant to fire.
Background Information: Damian emerged as the ruler of Isteroth many years ago by might of magic.
Image:

(I figured I might as well be a runelord so we could start.)
Last edited by Lathuria on Sat May 21, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

7ARC
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby 7ARC » Sat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Lathuria wrote:Name: Damian Vesper II
Armor: Some steel shoulder caps, leggings, and boots. A hooded cape resistant to fire.
Background Information: Damian emerged as the ruler of Isteroth many years ago by might of magic.
Image:

That's the same picture I used for one of my Runelord characters, Lathuria. Find another one.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm

7ARC wrote:
Lathuria wrote:Name: Damian Vesper II
Image:

That's the same picture I used for one of my Runelord characters, Lathuria. Find another one.

Darn! Gimme a minute.

Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates