NATION

PASSWORD

A Zone of Excursion [Signups / OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Name: Sigr Dedrerac
Nickname (If applicable):
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 260
Medical Conditions (If applicable): slight outburst of insanity
Species/Race: Daedric prince
Picture (If applicable): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sam+fish ... 66&bih=609 (but with the Sheogorath eyes.)
Brief Description: Stoped the graymarch and became Sheogorath. He can die in battle just not by age.
Things Taking (Personal): Chastity of Maddness and the Ring of Rulers
Things Taking (Equipment): Maddness dagger W/ enchantments, HK M416H, desert eagel. Maddness ore armor (looks like modern kevlar amror but in a purpleish-blackish color and has weird markings on it.
Last edited by New Sheoth VI on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am a 16 year old male who prides himself in my talent of playing electric and acoustic guitar. I am the lead guitarist band Sons of the Forgotten and am a far right republican conservative and am very pro-war, pro-life, and am pretty religious.
As for other random things about me, I love to party, will occasionally drink, and absolutly hate drugs.
The "Nick" prosepective of the world.

Here you go, haters.
The mods tell me I shouldn't go trolling the entirety of NSG in my sig. :(<--- True story.
I miss the good world, the Regan world.
RIP Dimebag; August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004. Get past the Cemetery gates bro.
Make love, not war that way when those damned Bigtopians actually grow a pair and decide to attack, we'll have a massive army waiting for them.

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I saw a mouse in my room, have to have a trap in it now, I am sad, I like mice when there not in my home, this makes me really want to play Dead Space.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Chrilevolika wrote:I saw a mouse in my room, have to have a trap in it now, I am sad, I like mice when there not in my home, this makes me really want to play Dead Space.

You should read the novels, they are a lot better than the game.

Sheoth, your app is
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm

You know, despite my app, it is really Isaac after Dead Space 2, 4 years ahead at least, most of it is references.

Chrilevolika wrote:IC

Name:Isaac Clarke
Nickname (If applicable):Freeman 2.0 (a joke between me and Gmodia about how they are sorta similar)
Height:6'5
Weight:103lbs
Medical Conditions (If applicable):Insanity and something called Deadpan Snarkiness, but that is rare now they say. a reference to TV tropes and his attitude.
Species/Race:Human, once thought he was a Jawa (reference to old governing laws on children pretending to be something.)
Picture (If applicable):
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator ... 64c306.jpg

^opinion.

Brief Description: http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Clarke
just change a few things so they can match us, did we mention that he talks to himself way to much, comments on things and only not so long ago did he actually under go any development in social skills?
Things Taking (Personal):Teddy bear named Charlie (government required to help him cope with his insanity), Photo shopped picture of Ellie but with Nicole's breast because (Nicole is a evil ghost bitch, but damn are those boobs nice, just slab it on to the gal and I am fine.)...........oh and his book "Everyone's a Critic, even the dead." the last two are canon (NS) by joke.
Things Taking (Equipment):frying Pan (he was having dinner before the "incident" that got him to the zone (actually happened, he was holding a Frying pan while talking to a certain entity). he is also taking a small Rig System so he can measure his health, and he has the normal rig suit without added armor, "good for hot and cold environments, sucks when met with claws teeth and electricity, and guns, and anything else that it is not built to fight (quote from the Rigs maker)" and he is also bringing his Plasma Caster, he named it Bubba but it is low on ammo (reference to my first time playing Dead space).

OOC

Nation name:The Empire of Chrilevolika
Nations Tech Level:FT
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.yep

also I would like to read a novel if I could find one.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 pm

You fail to understand key points in the plot of Dead Space, you disappoint me, especially with thinking that he is still insane after the events of Dead Space Two.
But anyway, your app is accepted.
You are on thin ice.
Last edited by Ruskarkand on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:You fail to understand key points in the plot of Dead Space, you disappoint me, especially with thinking that he is still insane after the events of Dead Space Two.
But anyway, your app is accepted.
You are on thin ice.

Well there was a third incident in my nations history, did not go well for Isaac, just made the fellow give up hope against the marker. After all my nation takes place in a alternate Dead Space based realm mixed with other stuff. I understand however.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey, I'm trying to think of things that appear in Carl's dream, though I can't think of anything good. What do you suggest?
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Goldsaver
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldsaver » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Hey, I'm trying to think of things that appear in Carl's dream, though I can't think of anything good. What do you suggest?

Any personal regrets he may have; if he has none, then just something that will scare him quite a bit.
The Free Federation of the Golden Lands
Free Federation Q&A
Liberal Democracy; Militaristic; Federation; Feminist
"None Shall be Held in Chains"
"All May Find Shelter Behind Our Walls"
"No Evil Shall Survive Our Wrath"

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Goldsaver wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Hey, I'm trying to think of things that appear in Carl's dream, though I can't think of anything good. What do you suggest?

Any personal regrets he may have; if he has none, then just something that will scare him quite a bit.

Oh, okay.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Rusk,how has the MI-24 hind not noticed a shouting guy in powered armor yet?
Right behind you...: UDL

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Bajireyn wrote:Rusk,how has the MI-24 hind not noticed a shouting guy in powered armor yet?

If you have ever been close to a Helicopter, you will notice that it is extremely loud.
A shout on the other hand is relatively quiet from such a distance.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 am

Ruskarkand wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:Rusk,how has the MI-24 hind not noticed a shouting guy in powered armor yet?

If you have ever been close to a Helicopter, you will notice that it is extremely loud.
A shout on the other hand is relatively quiet from such a distance.

Ok

how far behind the others am I?
Right behind you...: UDL

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Chrilevolika wrote:IC

Name:Issac Clarke
Nickname (If applicable):Freeman 2.0
Height:6'5
Weight:103lbs
Medical Conditions (If applicable):Insanity and something called Deadpan Snarkiness, but that is rare now they say.
Species/Race:Human, once thought he was a Jawa
Picture (If applicable):
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator ... 64c306.jpg
Brief Description:http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Clarke
just change a few things so they can match us, did we mention that he talks to himself way to much, comments on things and only not so long ago did he actually under go any development in social skills?
Things Taking (Personal):Teddy bear named Charlie, Photo shopped picture of Ellie but with Nicole's breast because (Nicole is a evil ghost bitch, but damn are those boobs nice, just slab it on to the gal and I am fine.)...........oh and his book "Everyone's a Critic, even the dead."
Things Taking (Equipment):frying Pan (he was having dinner before the "incident" that got him to the zone. he is also taking a small Rig System so he can measure his health, and he has the normal rig suit without added armor, "good for hot and cold environments, sucks when met with claws teeth and electricity, and guns, and anything else that it is not built to fight" and he is also bringing his Plasma Caster, he named it Bubba but it is low on ammo.

OOC

Nation name:The Empire of Chrilevolika
Nations Tech Level:FT
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.yep

damn, typo after all, No man of that weight could pull of some of the feats Isaac did in the beginning.
204lbs

John Richard Wright
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby John Richard Wright » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Would it be alright if Dr. Z found one of these somewhere, or would I have to get rid of something. Just so you know, THe gun i had in mind for this to be is a Sig P220 (The single stack version of the P226) in 9mm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65981590@N02/6009072441/in/photostream Sorry about the url link, I couldn't make the IMG thing work.
Last edited by John Richard Wright on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 pm

My Char good sir!
IC

Name:Slade. His middle and last name remains unknown to himself, and he vaguely remembers what has happened to him.
Nickname (If applicable):Is referred to the Employees of Weapon-X as "Weapon-Hydra", "Weapon-H", or simply "Hydra"
Height:6' 2"
Weight:185lbs. Very good build.
Medical Conditions (If applicable):
-- Amnesia due to experimentation.
-- Rapid Regeneration serum due to experimentation, if a limb or minor body part is hacked or slashed it rapidly begins to grow back. Noted: that if he is decapitated his head cannot regenerate, and he dies. Arms and legs take 30-45 Minutes to regenerate. Fingers, Eye-balls, Ears, Nose, Toes, Tongue, and other small body parts take 5-10 Minutes to regenerate. Cuts and wounds almost immediately heal. Furthermore the additional cells add to his strength, speed, agility, and intelligence. Also his continuous regeneration technically does not require him to eat or sleep. When hit by bullets, he is able to remove them, depending on how big they are and how deep they are. They may leave the body the same way they came out (via the bullet wound) or if deeper in other more painful ways Ex: throwing one up. If shot in the head, Slade can still operate and function though he is in massive pain and until the bullet is removed. After removal, his head immediately heals and he returns to his normal state.
-- Dementia, due to experimentation
-- Insanity: Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression, and Schizophrenia all due to experimentation, excluding the Manic Depression.

Species/Race:Human, Vici Minervan
Picture (If applicable):
http://yami-chan4.deviantart.com/art/Ch ... -134007897
Well you get the idea of what his head looks like....
Brief Description:
Slade, if that's his real name, was a troubled youth. He suffered from severe depression/manic depression and would become distant from his friends his family. From what he can remember he had a strained relationship with his father, who was himself a sad, depressed youth. He had fallen in love at a very early age, and was heartbroken. Finally, his repressed feelings of angst, sadness, and hate lead him to become a highly sadistic child, occasionally killing small animals for pleasure. Death became his new obsession and he began teaching himself how to shoot weapons, duel with a various swords, and how to properly stalk "prey". By the time he finished High school he was a death-dealing machine, obsessed with carnage, and unleashing his malice and ill feelings one bullet at a time. Though, these fragmented memories are the haziest and the truth behind them remains a mystery.

Eventually Slade ended his career as a Hit man and joined the Vaffen-SS of Vici Minerva. Specifically he was part of the Mobile Infantry/ODST units of the SS. Why he joined too was a mystery. Was the fascist government cracking down on crime? Was Slade feeling guilt for some mysterious bad thing he did? The answer is unknown, but these memories remain the clearest to Slade. He was stationed on board the Heavy Destroyer, Do you Feel Lucky?. He was notable for his keen marksmen ship, his tactical adaptability, and his sheer ruthlessness. Perhaps this is why he was promoted to Sergeant Major and commanded his own Assault Company. After the end of the war (which war that is, Slade has no clue,) he found himself back on the streets of Vici Minerva, poor and lonely. He served a good term of about 4 or 5 years, but left due to 1: he became bored and restless as a weekend warrior, and 2: the government became a bit suspicious about Slade's past.

He then began pursuing a career as a bounty hunter and mercenary for whoever would pay him the most. After a couple of petty contracts Slade found a deal that was worthwhile; a proposition from Weapon-X to test their new Chimaera powered suit and Mk. V Lancer, AR/DMR. This seemed like easy money, with minimal injury. Of course Weapon-X wasn't telling Slade everything... As soon as he entered the complex and completed his sign-up chart he was generally taken prisoner and used as but guinea pig for Weapon-X's REAL experiment, project ARYAN, the rebirth project to create the "Super-Soldier". He was one of the many failed test subjects who was object to various painful tests. He was locked up for god knows how long. It is simply known that due to the pain, the stress, and all the chemical/biological enhancers being pumped into his system, drove him utterly insane. He was especially subject to a variant of the H-Serum (Hydra serum), which was built to be a quick healing agent for soldiers. Instead it began rapidly regenerating injuries faster than anyone could imagine. The scientists were amazed, but as a result of the rapid regeneration, he began to rapidly produce brain cells which caused even more ailments to his insanity [these further ailments were: Schizophrenia, Dementia, Amnesia, and terrible, sporadic migraines]. By the end of H-Serum testing he was deemed a failure and was scheduled for euthanasia.

That is, until Altman saw him.

Altmann, having faith in Slade (or Hydra) decided to send him to the Zone. Altmann knew what lie in wait of the middle of Rusarkaland. He had well heard legends and stories of it. Altmann was especially interested in finding the dragoon shrine. Hydra seemed like the perfect subject for the job, albeit, if properly restrained. Hydra would be dropped into the zone and he shall make it the shrine. Then, would Altmann's plan would be achieved.

Things Taking (Personal):
-- All personal objects that belonged to Slade have been ripped away from his hands. The only thing that he has left is his broken, beaten, and scarred mind and personality.

Things Taking (Equipment):
-- Chimaera power armor. The Chimaera suit is similar in some ways to Mobile infantry armor though, it's COBRA-Scale armored plates are considerably lighter and more maneuverable than the MI armor, but that is because it is made out of pure Adamantium. It is nearly impenetrable but not completely invincible. Just VERY, VERY hard to break. Beneath the adamantium exoskeleton is a latex-type cat suit that fits rather tightly around the wearer. The latex-feeling material is a bullet proof/knife proof substance, though it can be penetrated by higher calibre bullets, and can be sliced by sharp objects of greater quality than most. The suit is resistant to the elements, able to withstand extreme heat and extreme cold (the wearer at maximum can walk through fires and swim through the cold water of the artic). Furthermore, the Chimaera power armor has a built in LAMB life support system for the wearer. This life support system supplies a continuous amount of nutrients (much like an IV bag in a hospital), requiring the wearer not to eat for quite a while, until obviously the life support nutrients run out. (The supply is about two or three weeks’ worth of nutrients. Though, technically, Slade's regeneration doesn't require him to eat, but if he doesn't his cells will begin to eat each other. His regeneration keeps him alive, but the experience isn't very pleasant... In addition to the nutrient supply, the life support has an intricate understanding of the wearer’s body, able to immediately understand the users wounds and injuries. Finally the life support can provide a limited amount of anti-bodies for specific diseases that the wearer may contract. For better mobility, LION's Grace jump-jets are installed into the suit, allowing the wearer to fly for limited periods of time, until the jets recharge. Additionally, the suit is able to perform in the dark voids of zero gravity space, provided that the wearer has a helmet. Speaking of helmet, the helmet has many various qualities to it, similar to the ones worn by ODSTs. It has the ability to manipulate the darkness of the helmets lens. Further on the helmet provides the basic HUD and tactical computer, helping the wearer aim considerably better and fair better in combat. Of course, the Chimaera has offensive capabilities as well, including a built in LION's Breath Napalm-thrower, a COBRA-tail titanium-adamantium cord which has multiple uses, the COBRA-fangs adamantium side blade in the gauntlet, and finally the LION's Claws shoulder launched missiles, both deployed on either side of the wearer; three missiles on each sides.
This above, although the inner layer is tighter and a bit shinier due to the latex style material. Also minus the helmet. Furthermore the armor plates are slightly larger and more distinguished.

-- Mk. V Lancer is a specialty mix of the Lancer model assault rifles. The bullet calibre has been considerably enlarged, a 50 calibre being used. How does the Mk. V Lancer achieve this? An advanced in recoilless technology. Basically a spring in the interior of the rifle absorbs all the shock of the bullets. The gasses of the bullet are released via nozzles in the front part of the barrel thus making it slightly longer to reduce air pressure. The front of the gun has an additionally chainsaw bayonet in the front, with obvious purposes. This increases the frontal weight of the gun, but it also provides itself as a balance for the gun when fired, reducing the recoil of the 50. Cal considerably. Though, the weight isn't a problem for Slade, whose strength, agility, speed, and partially intelligence has been increased. Despite some of these draw-backs the Mk. V multipurposes as a MG, an Assault Rifle, a DMR, and to a degree, a Sniper Rifle. A long-mid range scope is attached to the gun, and is interlinked with the Chimaera’s aiming assistance computer. All-in-All, the Lancer kicks ass, and Slade has plenty of ammo packed with him to kick (courtesy of Altmann).

The gun looks like the one above, minus the skull and add a chainsaw bayonet from the infamous Gears of War franchise.

OOC

Nation name: Vici Minerva
Nations Tech Level: I ambiguously RP all techs depending on the RP. At this moment I'm RPing in FT.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.Well... I don't want Slade to die... but alright. I suppose you'll find him an amusing character. Also if you could TG me the way to survive as you did in the first thread, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Vici Minerva on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
III-D

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 am

Vici Minerva wrote:My Char good sir!
IC

Name:Slade. His middle and last name remains unknown to himself, and he vaguely remembers what has happened to him.
Nickname (If applicable):Is referred to the Employees of Weapon-X as "Weapon-Hydra", "Weapon-H", or simply "Hydra"
-- Rapid Regeneration serum due to experimentation, if a limb or minor body part is hacked or slashed it rapidly begins to grow back. Noted: that if he is decapitated his head cannot regenerate, and he dies. Arms and legs take 30-45 Minutes to regenerate. Fingers, Eye-balls, Ears, Nose, Toes, Tongue, and other small body parts take 5-10 Minutes to regenerate. Cuts and wounds almost immediately heal. Furthermore the additional cells add to his strength, speed, agility, and intelligence. Also his continuous regeneration technically does not require him to eat or sleep. When hit by bullets, he is able to remove them, depending on how big they are and how deep they are. They may leave the body the same way they came out (via the bullet wound) or if deeper in other more painful ways Ex: throwing one up. If shot in the head, Slade can still operate and function though he is in massive pain and until the bullet is removed. After removal, his head immediately heals and he returns to his normal state.
-- Insanity: Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression, and Schizophrenia all due to experimentation, excluding the Manic Depression.

Picture (If applicable):
Brief Description:
Slade, if that's his real name, was a troubled youth. He suffered from severe depression/manic depression and would become distant from his friends his family. From what he can remember he had a strained relationship with his father, who was himself a sad, depressed youth. He had fallen in love at a very early age, and was heartbroken. Finally, his repressed feelings of angst, sadness, and hate lead him to become a highly sadistic child, occasionally killing small animals for pleasure. Death became his new obsession and he began teaching himself how to shoot weapons, duel with a various swords, and how to properly stalk "prey". By the time he finished High school he was a death-dealing machine, obsessed with carnage, and unleashing his malice and ill feelings one bullet at a time. Though, these fragmented memories are the haziest and the truth behind them remains a mystery.

Eventually Slade ended his career as a Hit man and joined the Vaffen-SS of Vici Minerva. Specifically he was part of the Mobile Infantry/ODST units of the SS. Why he joined too was a mystery. Was the fascist government cracking down on crime? Was Slade feeling guilt for some mysterious bad thing he did? The answer is unknown, but these memories remain the clearest to Slade. He was stationed on board the Heavy Destroyer, Do you Feel Lucky?. He was notable for his keen marksmen ship, his tactical adaptability, and his sheer ruthlessness. Perhaps this is why he was promoted to Sergeant Major and commanded his own Assault Company. After the end of the war (which war that is, Slade has no clue,) he found himself back on the streets of Vici Minerva, poor and lonely. He served a good term of about 4 or 5 years, but left due to 1: he became bored and restless as a weekend warrior, and 2: the government became a bit suspicious about Slade's past.

He then began pursuing a career as a bounty hunter and mercenary for whoever would pay him the most. After a couple of petty contracts Slade found a deal that was worthwhile; a proposition from Weapon-X to test their new Chimaera powered suit and Mk. V Lancer, AR/DMR. This seemed like easy money, with minimal injury. Of course Weapon-X wasn't telling Slade everything... As soon as he entered the complex and completed his sign-up chart he was generally taken prisoner and used as but guinea pig for Weapon-X's REAL experiment, project ARYAN, the rebirth project to create the "Super-Soldier". He was one of the many failed test subjects who was object to various painful tests. He was locked up for god knows how long. It is simply known that due to the pain, the stress, and all the chemical/biological enhancers being pumped into his system, drove him utterly insane. He was especially subject to a variant of the H-Serum (Hydra serum), which was built to be a quick healing agent for soldiers. Instead it began rapidly regenerating injuries faster than anyone could imagine. The scientists were amazed, but as a result of the rapid regeneration, he began to rapidly produce brain cells which caused even more ailments to his insanity [these further ailments were: Schizophrenia, Dementia, Amnesia, and terrible, sporadic migraines]. By the end of H-Serum testing he was deemed a failure and was scheduled for euthanasia.

Altmann, having faith in Slade (or Hydra) decided to send him to the Zone. Altmann knew what lie in wait of the middle of Rusarkaland. He had well heard legends and stories of it. Altmann was especially interested in finding the dragoon shrine. Hydra seemed like the perfect subject for the job, albeit, if properly restrained. Hydra would be dropped into the zone and he shall make it the shrine. Then, would Altmann's plan would be achieved.

-- All personal objects that belonged to Slade have been ripped away from his hands. The only thing that he has left is his broken, beaten, and scarred mind and personality.

-- Chimaera power armor. The Chimaera suit is similar in some ways to Mobile infantry armor though, it's COBRA-Scale armored plates are considerably lighter and more maneuverable than the MI armor, but that is because it is made out of pure Adamantium. It is nearly impenetrable but not completely invincible. Just VERY, VERY hard to break. Beneath the adamantium exoskeleton is a latex-type cat suit that fits rather tightly around the wearer. The latex-feeling material is a bullet proof/knife proof substance, though it can be penetrated by higher calibre bullets, and can be sliced by sharp objects of greater quality than most. The suit is resistant to the elements, able to withstand extreme heat and extreme cold (the wearer at maximum can walk through fires and swim through the cold water of the artic). Furthermore, the Chimaera power armor has a built in LAMB life support system for the wearer. This life support system supplies a continuous amount of nutrients (much like an IV bag in a hospital), requiring the wearer not to eat for quite a while, until obviously the life support nutrients run out. (The supply is about two or three weeks’ worth of nutrients. Though, technically, Slade's regeneration doesn't require him to eat, but if he doesn't his cells will begin to eat each other. His regeneration keeps him alive, but the experience isn't very pleasant... In addition to the nutrient supply, the life support has an intricate understanding of the wearer’s body, able to immediately understand the users wounds and injuries. Finally the life support can provide a limited amount of anti-bodies for specific diseases that the wearer may contract. For better mobility, LION's Grace jump-jets are installed into the suit, allowing the wearer to fly for limited periods of time, until the jets recharge. Additionally, the suit is able to perform in the dark voids of zero gravity space, provided that the wearer has a helmet. Speaking of helmet, the helmet has many various qualities to it, similar to the ones worn by ODSTs. It has the ability to manipulate the darkness of the helmets lens. Further on the helmet provides the basic HUD and tactical computer, helping the wearer aim considerably better and fair better in combat. Of course, the Chimaera has offensive capabilities as well, including a built in LION's Breath Napalm-thrower, a COBRA-tail titanium-adamantium cord which has multiple uses, the COBRA-fangs adamantium side blade in the gauntlet, and finally the LION's Claws shoulder launched missiles, both deployed on either side of the wearer; three missiles on each sides.
(Image)
This above, although the inner layer is tighter and a bit shinier due to the latex style material. Also minus the helmet. Furthermore the armor plates are slightly larger and more distinguished.

-- Mk. V Lancer is a specialty mix of the Lancer model assault rifles. The bullet calibre has been considerably enlarged, a 50 calibre being used. How does the Mk. V Lancer achieve this? An advanced in recoilless technology. Basically a spring in the interior of the rifle absorbs all the shock of the bullets. The gasses of the bullet are released via nozzles in the front part of the barrel thus making it slightly longer to reduce air pressure. The front of the gun has an additionally chainsaw bayonet in the front, with obvious purposes. This increases the frontal weight of the gun, but it also provides itself as a balance for the gun when fired, reducing the recoil of the 50. Cal considerably. Though, the weight isn't a problem for Slade, whose strength, agility, speed, and partially intelligence has been increased. Despite some of these draw-backs the Mk. V multipurposes as a MG, an Assault Rifle, a DMR, and to a degree, a Sniper Rifle. A long-mid range scope is attached to the gun, and is interlinked with the Chimaera’s aiming assistance computer. All-in-All, the Lancer kicks ass, and Slade has plenty of ammo packed with him to kick (courtesy of Altmann).

(Image)

The gun looks like the one above, minus the skull and add a chainsaw bayonet from the infamous Gears of War franchise.

OOC

Nations Tech Level: I ambiguously RP all techs depending on the RP. At this moment I'm RPing in FT.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.Well... I don't want Slade to die... but alright. I suppose you'll find him an amusing character. Also if you could TG me the way to survive as you did in the first thread, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Part one is about to end. Your best bet is to copy this and just wait unless Rusk accepts prior to part 2s release.
I am a 16 year old male who prides himself in my talent of playing electric and acoustic guitar. I am the lead guitarist band Sons of the Forgotten and am a far right republican conservative and am very pro-war, pro-life, and am pretty religious.
As for other random things about me, I love to party, will occasionally drink, and absolutly hate drugs.

Here you go, haters.
The mods tell me I shouldn't go trolling the entirety of NSG in my sig. :(<--- True story.
RIP Dimebag; August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004. Get past the Cemetery gates bro.
Make love, not war that way when those damned Bigtopians actually grow a pair and decide to attack, we'll have a massive army waiting for them.

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 am

IC

Rusk, heres an idea of my Geth.
Name: Geth Prototype Infiltration model 23421
Nickname (If applicable): Legatus (Diplomat in latin.)
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 1,300 pounds
Medical Conditions (If applicable): N/A
Species/Race: Geth
Picture (If applicable): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Geth&hl= ... 66&bih=609
Brief Description: Geth prototype infeltration model 23421 is the newest type of Infiltration Geth. He has 21,342 other Geth systems in him and uses that knowledge to be more 'human'. His Reason in the Zone is a simple one; meet the locals and learn the layout of the land in a effort to make Human-Geth relations better.
Things Taking (Equipment): Omni-tool, Log of its orders.
Things Taking Weapons: Omni-blade and i was thinkng that apon landing he could find some type of assualt rifle. A XM8 or AUG styer A3 perhaps.

This is jsut an idea of what Geth 23421 will be like in part 2 and i might bring him in in the end of part one.
Last edited by New Sheoth VI on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Here you go, haters.

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Sorry I have been gone, RL things, so what happened?

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

New Sheoth VI wrote:
Vici Minerva wrote:My Char good sir!
IC

Picture (If applicable):
Brief Description:

(Image)

(Image)

OOC

Part one is about to end. Your best bet is to copy this and just wait unless Rusk accepts prior to part 2s release.

Can I go ahead and get an answer though?
III-D

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 am

Like Sheoth said, you are better off waiting for The ZOE sequel thread.
However, the application format will be revised, and so will the T&C.

Along with that, so will be the way of how I run things, so don't expect any help whatsoever when it comes to survival, that: you have to figure out for yourself.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Yuktova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:Like Sheoth said, you are better off waiting for The ZOE sequel thread.

Along with that, so will be the way of how I run things, so don't expect any help whatsoever when it comes to survival, that: you have to figure out for yourself.

So my cowboy will be pretty much set then. But does that mean no "oh look a weapon randomly placed on the ground for my use! Thanks Rusk!"
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Lol when my Geth lands its going to crush some loner and take their gun, and when i say land i mean an escape pod will crush them.

Here you go, haters.

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:Like Sheoth said, you are better off waiting for The ZOE sequel thread.

Well I was reading something about that on the old thread... I guess you've revised that part anywas...
III-D

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 pm

New Sheoth VI wrote:Lol when my Geth lands its going to crush some loner and take their gun, and when i say land i mean an escape pod will crush them.

I think you will not.
Thats another thing I am ruling out, you do not decide what happens in the world, whats where and all that stuff, I manage that now.

Any objections?
- Minor FanT. FT.

New Sheoth VI
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Sheoth VI » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:
New Sheoth VI wrote:Lol when my Geth lands its going to crush some loner and take their gun, and when i say land i mean an escape pod will crush them.

I think you will not.
Thats another thing I am ruling out, you do not decide what happens in the world, whats where and all that stuff, I manage that now.

Any objections?

Yup. Something like that needs to happen to have him find a gun since you dont want FT stuff like his Geth Pulse Rifle.

Here you go, haters.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates