NATION

PASSWORD

A Zone of Excursion [Signups / OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 pm

The Forerunner Empire wrote:Rusk, what are you talking about? my guy will participate. I understand that your worried but it is better to give people a chance before you go all deny happy, just saying.

Deny happy?
I think you will notice that this is the first Denied app I have submitted, I hardly see this as being deny happy, I have my reasons.
Your guy will participate, that's fine, whatever, but you have completely missed the point of my previous post.

Using such an entity as a character is prohibited, particularly because it removes all sense of challenge in acquiring the secrets of the zone, which were initially made to be a challenge.
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

The Forerunner Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forerunner Empire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:
The Forerunner Empire wrote:Rusk, what are you talking about? my guy will participate. I understand that your worried but it is better to give people a chance before you go all deny happy, just saying.

Deny happy?
I think you will notice that this is the first Denied app I have submitted, I hardly see this as being deny happy, I have my reasons.
Your guy will participate, that's fine, whatever, but you have completely missed the point of my previous post.

Using such an entity as a character is prohibited, particularly because it removes all sense of challenge in acquiring the secrets of the zone, which were initially made to be a challenge.

My character is not a god, he is a A.I, his only advantage is the fact that he can fly and that he can figure things out faster, now if I were to submit like 4th realms reaper or his puppets Cosmic heralds, then yeah that is alright to deny right away, both of which would have no need to be here (more so the reapers really) but a A.I that is programed to collect data who also has personal gain, that is more realistic (in the FT sense for a RP like this), anyways I am interested but what happened to make you have this reason?

P.S: 2 things

When I said Deny Happy I was thinking of a different word
Just to let ya know, I am The Holy Covenant.
The person speaking in IC is 343 Guilty Spark .II no exceptions unless otherwised stated.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 pm

The Forerunner Empire wrote:
Ruskarkand wrote:
Deny happy?

My character is not a god, he is a A.I, his only advantage is the fact that he can fly and that he can figure things out faster, now if I were to submit like 4th realms reaper or his puppets Cosmic heralds, then yeah that is alright to deny right away, both of which would have no need to be here (more so the reapers really) but a A.I that is programed to collect data who also has personal gain, that is more realistic (in the FT sense for a RP like this), anyways I am interested but what happened to make you have this reason?

P.S: 2 things

When I said Deny Happy I was thinking of a different word
Just to let ya know, I am The Holy Covenant.

Well, there are a number of reasons.
For one, the Monitor is a lore-heavy character, to lose him in the zone would be catastrophic, and raise a shit storm.
Believe me, you can be as neutral as you wish, but there are always enemies to one man in the zone.
Two, the Monitor has a lot in the ways of Armament and Defence, too much to be exact.

However, I admire how persistant you are, so I am going to rethink my decisions and call this

Just bare in mind, you are on thin ice, I will be keeping my eye on you in this RP.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I'd deny him. He completely ripped off Halo.

And he didn't even change the name! I could understand if you decided to choose something obscure like 2401 Penitent Tangent, but 343 GS is too obvious and, should we meet, I will treat Spark as I did in Halo: Let's see how many bullets the annoying lightbulb can take.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

The Forerunner Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forerunner Empire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Strykla wrote:I'd deny him. He completely ripped off Halo.

And he didn't even change the name! I could understand if you decided to choose something obscure like 2401 Penitent Tangent, but 343 GS is too obvious and, should we meet, I will treat Spark as I did in Halo: Let's see how many bullets the annoying lightbulb can take.

This nation is a back drop for my actual main nation (The Holy Covenant Empire) but I thought I might as well RP the remains, also From the looks of it, Rusk does not like it when people attack fellow "Stalkers" or other players with the intent to kill.
The person speaking in IC is 343 Guilty Spark .II no exceptions unless otherwised stated.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

The Forerunner Empire wrote:
Strykla wrote:I'd deny him. He completely ripped off Halo.

This nation is a back drop for my actual main nation (The Holy Covenant Empire) but I thought I might as well RP the remains, also From the looks of it, Rusk does not like it when people attack fellow "Stalkers" or other players with the intent to kill.

I do not condemn it, so long as they have good reason to do so.

Besides, theres a good chance that a lot of factions are going to take potshots at the Monitor, because they can't take it seriously.
The Monolith? They will just shoot you anyway, so you can't really remain in the backdrop of things, or you will die anyway.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

In case you've been mispronouncing it, Durzahg has a silent G.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Hullo there! Please excuse my months-long absence for personal reason. Assume Aget #24601 was simply in the order-freak camp, doing what they do for months. What's happened since?
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Goldsaver
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldsaver » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:Hullo there! Please excuse my months-long absence for personal reason. Assume Aget #24601 was simply in the order-freak camp, doing what they do for months. What's happened since?

WELCOME BACK!
Okay, first off: Do you have Steam? We've been using that for chatting.
Now, to get you caught up.
-Mason died, Sheoth began to play Leon
-Leon died, Sheoth is now playing Vinch, a semi-sociopathic Italian sniper
-Ferd became a fucking huge dragon, and there's another big Dragon named Misha
-Solom got an artifact-enhanced sword, and also nearly killed Ferd a few times, but they're cool now, and he's also cool with Sasha, Ferd's sister.
-Everyone is in Pripyat now
-Solom joined Freedom
-The Brain Scorcher got shut down
-Solom, Ten Fel (Legital), Nathan(Yuktova), Carl(Saurisa), and Lucy (NPC played by Rusk) are at the remains of the Brain Scorcher

There's more that happened, but that's the major events; any questions, just ask.
The Free Federation of the Golden Lands
Free Federation Q&A
Liberal Democracy; Militaristic; Federation; Feminist
"None Shall be Held in Chains"
"All May Find Shelter Behind Our Walls"
"No Evil Shall Survive Our Wrath"

Yuktova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Also, there is a "Blowout soon, fellow STALKER" warning in effect...
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm

How would you feel if I apped a guy with a primitive lightsaber (it is connected a tube and is over all not as a effective weapon because of it.)

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Chrilevolika wrote:How would you feel if I apped a guy with a primitive lightsaber (it is connected a tube and is over all not as a effective weapon because of it.)

Hm, might depend on what else he/she/it had.
Just note, a small tube of Plasma will not be a very good overall weapon of choice.
At all.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:
Chrilevolika wrote:How would you feel if I apped a guy with a primitive lightsaber (it is connected a tube and is over all not as a effective weapon because of it.)

Just note, a small tube of Plasma will not be a very good overall weapon of choice.
At all.

Just wondering, it is however a standard high ranking CSMT weapon, and I am thinking of sending one there (of course without the armor)

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Chrilevolika wrote:
Ruskarkand wrote:
At all.

Just wondering, it is however a standard high ranking CSMT weapon, and I am thinking of sending one there (of course without the armor)

Well, just write out the application, and we will see what I will draw as a conclusion.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm back

Rusk could my character find another primary weapon in a crashed dropship or something?,now that he's deeper into the zone the short range and small caliber of the PDW will do him no good.
Right behind you...: UDL

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Bajireyn wrote:I'm back

Rusk could my character find another primary weapon in a crashed dropship or something?,now that he's deeper into the zone the short range and small caliber of the PDW will do him no good.

For starters, good to have you back.
As for the primary weapon, what do you have in mind?
- Minor FanT. FT.

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:I'm back

For starters, good to have you back.
As for the primary weapon, what do you have in mind?

Thanks,as for weapons,something like this...

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

The use of such a rifle is actually a decision I am not clear on drawing a conclusion from.
However, gut feeling says that it will be fine, so go ahead.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:The use of such a rifle is actually a decision I am not clear on drawing a conclusion from.
However, gut feeling says that it will be fine, so go ahead.

Ok,thanks

though i doubt it would as much as scratch the skin/armor of the larger creatures of the zone

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

What if, non Canon to my nation.

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

IC

Name:Issac Clarke
Nickname (If applicable):Freeman 2.0
Height:6'5
Weight:103lbs
Medical Conditions (If applicable):Insanity and something called Deadpan Snarkiness, but that is rare now they say.
Species/Race:Human, once thought he was a Jawa
Picture (If applicable):
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator ... 64c306.jpg
Brief Description:http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Clarke
just change a few things so they can match us, did we mention that he talks to himself way to much, comments on things and only not so long ago did he actually under go any development in social skills?
Things Taking (Personal):Teddy bear named Charlie, Photo shopped picture of Ellie but with Nicole's breast because (Nicole is a evil ghost bitch, but damn are those boobs nice, just slab it on to the gal and I am fine.)...........oh and his book "Everyone's a Critic, even the dead."
Things Taking (Equipment):frying Pan (he was having dinner before the "incident" that got him to the zone. he is also taking a small Rig System so he can measure his health, and he has the normal rig suit without added armor, "good for hot and cold environments, sucks when met with claws teeth and electricity, and guns, and anything else that it is not built to fight" and he is also bringing his Plasma Caster, he named it Bubba but it is low on ammo.

OOC

Nation name:The Empire of Chrilevolika
Nations Tech Level:FT
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.yep

Ruskarkand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Chrilevolika wrote:IC

Medical Conditions (If applicable):Insanity and something called Deadpan Snarkiness, but that is rare now they say.
Picture (If applicable):
just change a few things so they can match us, did we mention that he talks to himself way to much, comments on things and only not so long ago did he actually under go any development in social skills?
Things Taking (Personal):Teddy bear named Charlie, Photo shopped picture of Ellie but with Nicole's breast because (Nicole is a evil ghost bitch, but damn are those boobs nice, just slab it on to the gal and I am fine.)...........oh and his book "Everyone's a Critic, even the dead."
Things Taking (Equipment):frying Pan (he was having dinner before the "incident" that got him to the zone. he is also taking a small Rig System so he can measure his health, and he has the normal rig suit without added armor, "good for hot and cold environments, sucks when met with claws teeth and electricity, and guns, and anything else that it is not built to fight" and he is also bringing his Plasma Caster, he named it Bubba but it is low on ammo.

OOC

You just completely ruined my view on Issac Clarke, and probably just killed the Deadspace saga that I oh so heavily studied to understand every single inch of the story, including the background of Isaac (Also of which, you misspelt his name.)
I will probably never view Isaac in the same way again, thank you.

In the meantime, I am putting this Application up as

Refrain from posting on the IC, This is a difficult decision I am having to make, particularly because I can hardly take the app. serious.
- Minor FanT. FT.

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Ruskarkand wrote:
Chrilevolika wrote:IC

Picture (If applicable):

OOC

You just completely ruined my view on Issac Clarke, and probably just killed the Deadspace saga that I oh so heavily studied to understand every single inch of the story, including the background of Isaac (Also of which, you misspelt his name.)
I will probably never view Isaac in the same way again, thank you.

In the meantime, I am putting this Application up as

Refrain from posting on the IC, This is a difficult decision I am having to make, particularly because I can hardly take the app. serious.

Dang, I thought you meant the OOC, anyways the telegrams I sent are true, oh and don't worry, we barely know every single thing in Isaac's past. (This is him after the events of my Dead Space RP which died.....again.......due to inactivity.)

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Goldsaver wrote:
Sebastianalandia wrote:Hullo there! Please excuse my months-long absence for personal reason. Assume Aget #24601 was simply in the order-freak camp, doing what they do for months. What's happened since?

WELCOME BACK!
-Solom got an artifact-enhanced sword, and also nearly killed Ferd a few times, but they're cool now, and he's also cool with Sasha, Ferd's sister.
-Solom joined Freedom
-Solom, Ten Fel (Legital), Nathan(Yuktova), Carl(Saurisa), and Lucy (NPC played by Rusk) are at the remains of the Brain Scorcher

There's more that happened, but that's the major events; any questions, just ask.

Thank you!
My Steam account is Camoto54.
Thanks for this info (I knew Mason would die!), but one more thing: What are the Order-freaks doing, vis-a-vis the STALKERS?
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Goldsaver
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goldsaver » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:
Goldsaver wrote:WELCOME BACK!
-Solom joined Freedom

Thank you!
Thanks for this info (I knew Mason would die!), but one more thing: What are the Order-freaks doing, vis-a-vis the STALKERS?

Rusk can explain things better; added you on Steam, I'll invite you into group chat.
The Free Federation of the Golden Lands
Free Federation Q&A
Liberal Democracy; Militaristic; Federation; Feminist
"None Shall be Held in Chains"
"All May Find Shelter Behind Our Walls"
"No Evil Shall Survive Our Wrath"

Chrilevolika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrilevolika » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Goldsaver wrote:
Sebastianalandia wrote:Thank you!

Rusk can explain things better; added you on Steam, I'll invite you into group chat.

I hate this labtop, If I get a new one the first thing I am doing is getting my steam account back, getting all my stuff here to the new one and getting the needed things for Garry's Mod, after a few days I will try to download Dead Space stuff.

Steam......I miss you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates